A Mother's Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan continued licking her daughter's pussy, sometimes sucking on it, sometimes nibbling and biting it. She continued toying with Traci's clitoris squeezed between her labia, sometimes tugging on it, sometimes rolling it between her thumb and forefinger.

Traci moaned and gasped and her body trembled and twitched. And then her fingers entwined themselves in her mother's hair and she groaned loudly, holding her mother's mouth tight against her pussy, rubbing her pussy against her mother's sweet sucking mouth as she came and came and came.

And then it was over. Traci was breathing hard, chest heaving. She felt boneless and weak and ever so wonderful.

Susan pushed back up to sit on her heels. She wipe the wetness from her mouth and chin, her saliva mixed with her daughter's copious vaginal juices. Then she wiped the palms of her hands on her thighs. She smiled, happy, beyond happy, to have made oral love to her daughter and brought her to what was obviously a wonderful orgasm. Another fantasy made real. She had fucked both of her sons and now her daughter. She almost laughed out loud. My name should be Wicked Wanda or Patty the Pervert she told herself.

Traci propped herself up on her elbows. "Wow, Mom, that was great," she said.

"I'm glad you liked it," Susan said with a smile.

"More than liked it. I loved it. Now come on up here," Traci said as she scooted back on the bed.

Susan got up and on to the bed next to her daughter. They embraced, hugging each other tightly. They kissed several times, short sweet kisses mixed with long lustful kisses. Their legs were tangled up, thigh pressing against pussy, pussy pressing against thigh.

Traci broke off the latest of their delightful kisses and pressed her mother onto her back. "My turn now, Mommy dearest," she said as she wiggled her eyebrows and gave her mother a wicked grin.

Susan pulled her daughter in for one more short, sweet kiss. "Go right for the target, darling. I want to feel your mouth on my pussy so badly."

"You've got it, Mom," Traci replied in a husky, lust-filled voice. This was it. She was finally going to make sweet oral love to her mother. Lick her pussy, smell her, taste her, lick up her wetness and more.

Traci pushed off and down. Her mother moved her legs and spread them. Traci positioned herself between them. She got her face very close to her mother's turned-on, parted, and very wet labia. She inhaled the tangy perfume of her mother's vagina.

"My God, Mom," she enthused, "you're literally dripping wet.

"That's because I was coming home to make love to my daughter who I love so very much and I was wet as soon as we talked on the phone about this."

Traci ran the flat of her tongue from the bottom of her mother's sopping wet pussy lips to the top of them, giving her clitoris a little flick with the tip of it.

"Ooo, baby!" Susan gasped as her body gave a jerk.

"Mmm, I like how you taste, Mom," Traci said, then she began licking her mother's pussy aggressively.

"Oh, baby, yes! Oh God yes!" Susan moaned. Her daughter was fucking her pussy with her mouth. It was fantastic, so fucking fantastic. Feeling her daughter's head between her thighs, feeling her lips and tongue giving her such wonderful pleasure was so much better, so much greater than all her fantasies about doing this had ever been.

Traci slid two finger into her mother's sopping wet vagina, felt up, and began making a firm circular rubbing motion.

"Ahhhh!" Susan gasped.

And then Traci felt it, that little rounded mound of pleasure nerves known as the g-spot. She kept licking and sucking and rubbing, totally engrossed in what she was doing, wanting to bring her mother to orgasm and a squirting orgasm at that.

Susan was so turned on to what she and her daughter were doing that it wasn't long before she had a white-knuckled grip on the bed's comforter and her hips were undulating, moving her pussy up and down over her lovely daughter's loving mouth. And then she was coming, arching up and squirting out the g-spot liquid. Traci caught the first squirt on her nose but the second one and all the others after that went right into her mouth as she stopped licking but kept rubbing her mother's g-spot until her mother couldn't take anymore and pushed up and away from her daughter's mouth and fingers.

Susan, turned on her side. She was trembling and gasping and then laughing. "Oh wow! My God, Traci, you are the greatest," said.

Traci spooned up behind her mother and kissed her neck. "No, Mom, you are," she said tenderly and kissed her neck again.

Susan scooted around and embraced her daughter then gave her a long and loving kiss on the mouth. "I do love you so much," she said, "And this...this is just so wonderful my darling."

"Yes it is, Mom. Yes it is."

They hugged and nuzzled together for a while with a sweet kiss thrown in occasionally. But then they were both very sleepy so they got up and pulled the comforter off the end of the bed. It was damp in a couple of places from Susan squirting. They got under the sheet and cover and snuggled up again, gave each other a kiss on the lips and said their good nights and, within less than a minute both mother and daughter were sound asleep and having delightful, delicious dreams of sex.

Chapter Ten

It was another cold and stormy Sunday afternoon in River City. Winter was coming early it seemed. But, as the wind loudly raked through the naked branches of the sycamore trees and the rain pounded down on the Mitchell's house, Susan and her children were heating things up in their family room. The gas fire was in full flame. Furniture had been moved. A big bed of blankets and comforters and scattered pillows had been made on the floor in front of the fireplace.

This was the Sunday after Traci and her mother had made love. It was the first time, because of one thing or another, that the family could all gather together to fulfill all of their incestuous desires. Neither Tim nor Tom had yet had the pleasure of fucking their sister and, to decide who would be the first brother to do so, they had flipped a coin, unbeknownst to their sister or mother. Tom had won. But that was just fine with Tim. Fucking his mother again was more than okay with him. He hoped to be able to fuck her at least two times today, as well as fucking his sister another two times. Maybe more if he could.

Tim and his mother were kissing and caressing each other. Susan was lying on top of Tim, straddling his hips wriggling hers, moving her wet pussy back and forth over her son's hard cock, not yet letting it inside of her. Tim's hand were moving up and down his mother's lean back, marveling over the light weight of her torso resting on his, marveling over the contact of her naked skin, so warm and smooth, with his naked skin, marveling over how good it felt to have her wet pussy rubbing on his cock and wanting so desperately to start fucking her, and marveling over the fact that, yet again, he and his mother were really, actually, going to have sex.

Tim turned his head to look over at his brother and sister. The clouds were thick outside and the day was dark. Weak daylight came in through the windows, but mostly it was the flickering fire, causing moving light and shadow, that illuminated Tom and Traci in its darting red and golden glow. Tom was on top of Traci but he wasn't fucking her yet. They were kissing and, as Tim watched, Tom began moving lower and lower on his sister, kissing here, biting there, moving down and down, until he was between her legs and his mouth was directly above her pussy.

Susan was watching her youngest son and daughter too. "It's beautiful, isn't it, Tim," she said in a lust-filled voice.

"Uh-huh," he said. He turned to face his mother. They kissed a deep, long kiss as he raised his hips the better feel his mother's slick labia moving over his super-hard erection.

Susan broke off the kiss and pushed herself upright. She looked down lovingly as her first-born son and smiled as she raised up off his hips and took hold of his cock. Once, twice, three times she rubbed the swollen head of her son's cock between her very wet labia.

"Ohhhh," that feels so good," she said.

"Uh-huh," Tim nodded and then gasped as his mother lowered herself, quickly sinking the whole length of his cock balls deep into the tight, wet essence of her womanhood.

"Oh, baby," Susan sighed as she began fucking her first-born son for the second time since this whole incestuous fantasy began to unfold. He was a handsome young man, who had, as a beautiful baby, come out of that which his cock was now fucking. Susan shuddered with desire and lust and love and pleasure. Society thinks this is so wrong, she told herself as she rose and fell on her son's cock, but I think this is so right and, obviously, so does my son.

The wind was now roaring through the branches of the trees outside and the rain was beating furiously on the roof and the windows at the front of the house. All was warm and cozy in the flickering firelight inside, in the family room, where the Mitchell family was fulfilling their delightful and exciting incestuous desires.

Susan heard her daughter gasp and turned her head to look down at her youngest son and daughter, not two feet from her. Tom was enthusiastically licking and sucking and nibbling on his sister's pussy. Traci was moaning and gasping and writhing under her brother's adroit oral ministrations to her vulva.

Susan returned her concentration to her oldest son. She hadn't stopped moving up and down on his lovely cock. It felt so damned good sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Oh darling," Susan said as she leaned forward and lay down on him, sliding her hands under his shoulders. "Fuck me, darling. Fuck your mother good," she whispered into his ear and then bit it gently. It gave her an extra thrill to tell her son to fuck his mother.

It gave Tim that extra thrill, too. "Oh, I will, Mom. I will," Tim said then gasped as his mother bit down harder on his ear sending goose bumps all down his side.

He placed his large, strong hands on his mother's small, firm butt cheeks and lifted her up slightly. He began pumping his hips up, pumping his cock deep, in and out of his mother's clenching cunt, his mother's wet and slick vagina. Ah, damn, it felt so good. It felt so right. Here he was fucking his mother once again, his hot and sexy mother about whom he had fantasized and was now making that fantasy come true because of his mother's own delightfully perverse incestuous fantasies about her children. He was fucking his mother right next to his brother and sister who were having their own sexually incestuous moment. And, as much as he loved his mother and as much as he loved fucking her, Tim was also looking forward to fucking his sister too.

The storm was still raging outside and the sky had darkened considerably but the dancing flames of the fireplace made a snug and cheery companion to this incestuous family.

Traci looked over at her mother and brother, fucking. The darting shadows caused by the fire made quick and ever-changing patterns on their naked skin. And, even in the dim light, she could see the slight sheen of sweat on her mother's back. This is amazing, she thought, truly amazing. She looked down at her younger brother who was licking her pussy so wonderfully. He looked up and her and winked, then went back to giving her loving pleasure with his mouth.

"Ahh, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy," Traci sighed as his mouth, his tongue and lips and teeth worked her labia and clitoris over delightfully. What they, she and her family, were doing was unbelievably amazing. Tom was licking her pussy now. Later he would fuck her and she was truly looking forward to that, to feel Tom's cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. And then her older brother would fuck her. Oh yes, she thought. I will be fucked by both of my brothers and both of them will fuck our mother. Then mom and I will make love and I will lick her pussy and taste the remnants of my brother's semen in her pussy...and she will taste their cum in mine when she goes down on me. Truly amazing.

"Oh Tim! Tim!" Susan cried out. "That's it! That's it!" And then she was having an intense and body-shaking orgasm. The fact that her whole family was having sex, that her oldest son and her were fucking right next to her youngest son eating out her daughter made the orgasm better and stronger. Her family fucking fantasy was now a reality and she happily succumbed to wave after delightful wave of pleasure.

Tim was primed and ready when his mother began to orgasm, almost beyond ready, and the hot seed from his balls, stored and waiting in his prostate gland received the message: Go! Go! Go! And go it did, one delightfully awesome pulse after another. His semen shot out of his cock and deep into his mother's clenching, clasping pussy. Tim groaned and gasped as he emptied his balls and fill his mother's semen catching basin.

Traci, excited by the noise of both her mother and brother coming to orgasm right next to her, a novel and exhilarating experience, was tipped over into her own orgasm, crying out loudly, grabbing her brother's head and holding it firmly as she ground her throbbing pussy into his ever-loving mouth, nearly bruising his lips and feeling the flat of his teeth against her equally throbbing clitoris.

Then, seconds later as Traci released her hold on his head, Tom pulled back and sat up on his heels. He was grinning as he wiped his saliva and his sister's vaginal juices from his mouth and chin with his hands, then wiped his hands on his thighs. He looked over at his mother and brother. She was lying, limp on Tim, her face nestled into his neck. Tim was stroking his mother's back and cooing into her ear, "I love you mom. I love you so much."

Tom's attention was brought back to his sister when she said, "Wow," and sat up. She grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled by back down on top of her and kissed him long and lovingly. Then she said, "Fuck me, Tommy. Fuck me." So he did.

Tom's cock was achingly hard and it felt so good to slide into his sister's tight and very wet pussy. Traci's legs came up around his hips and her arms around his neck and she began biting him and gasping, "Tommy! Tommy!" as his thick cock began plowing her pussy like his life depended on it.

"Ah, Traci, damn, you feel so good, so good," he said breathlessly into her ear. He was fucking his sister, something he'd wanted to do but never believed he ever would, just like his mother. But now, here, he was fucking her and it was good, so very good, and he loved her so much.

Tom's cock and balls were over-primed from having eaten his sister out and making her come, from having his mother and brother fucking right next to him, from this whole incestuous family fucking scenario. Within seconds, he was on the cusp of his own orgasm.

"I'm going to come, Traci! I'm going to come!" he gasped.

"Do it, Tommy! Do it! Come in my pussy! Fill my pussy with your cum!" Traci moaned. Never in a million years had Traci thought she would be in this position and, yet, here she was, being fucked by her brother and she so wanted to feel him shooting his man cream deep up in her pussy.

"Yesssss! Yesssss!" Tom groaned hissed as his cock throbbed and pulsed and wad after wad of his thick, hot cum shot outto splattered and coated his sister cervix and the inside of her vagina.

"Oh Tommy!" Traci squeaked out. Her brother's orgasm, his cock, pulsating in her pussy and emptying itself of his semen excited her to another wonderful orgasm. Her body trembled and delicious pangs of pleasure shot through it.

* * *

Champagne, which had been bought for just this occasion, was broken out and the Mitchell family toasted themselves to a great beginning of what they hoped would be a long and loving incestuous relationship. And then Tim and Tom made Traci watch, and wait her turn, while they gave their mother a dp.

* * *

"So, Mom, are you ready to take both Tom and me on at the same time?" Tim asked.

Susan's eyes gleamed. "Oh hell yes. I haven't had a good dp in ever so long. And this is going to be the best because it will be with my two beautiful boys who I love so much doing it to me.

Both brother's cocks were hard and ready to go again. Since Tim had just fucked his mother's pussy, he chose to take her ass. Tom grinned and lay down on his back, his cock sticking proudly up in the air.

"Come here, Mom," he said.

Susan straddled her youngest son and positioned his hard cock just right then lowered herself all the way down on it, once again filling her pussy with it. Then she leaned forward to braced herself by her elbows. She gave Tom a sweet, wet kiss then looked back over her shoulder at Tim. He was lubing his cock then he lubed her ass, sliding one, then two, then three fingers into her back passage. He pulled his fingers out and wiped them on the towel Traci handed to him.

"You ready, Mom?" he asked.

"Oh yes, baby," Susan replied. She turned back to give Tom another kiss, a long and delicious one as Tim pressed the swollen head of his hard, well-lubed cock against his mother's equally well-lubed asshole.

Oh my God, Tim was thinking, I'm really, but really going to fuck my mother in the ass. The fact that his brother would be fucking her pussy at that same time was secondary to that thought.

Tim pressed the head of his cock against his mother's anal sphincter. It resisted at first. He saw his glans mushroom a little then it slowly pushed on thought that tight little hole.

"Oh yes, Tim," Susan sighed as she felt her oldest son's thick cock spreading her asshole open, a feeling she loved, and then felt the head push on through and the thick shaft slide deep up inside her rectum.

Tim was amazed at the sight of his cock, tightly ensconced in his mother's beautiful little anus now stretched tightly around his hard cock. He began fucking it, fucking his mother in the ass. At the same time, Tom, with a little difficulty, began fucking his mother's pussy.

Both young men were thrilled with the feeling of their brother's cock rubbing against their own through the thin partition that separated their mother pussy from her rectum. Neither one of them had ever had the opportunity to dp a woman, especially together. Now they were double fucking their mother and, later, they would double fuck their sister, too.

"Oh yes, boys, yes!" Susan exclaimed as they found their rhythm and began fucking her together, at the same time, their hard shafts moving in sync, in and out, in and out. "Oh God! I love it! I love it!" Susan gasped as the pleasure of having two hard cocks fucking her again began building up. The fact that the hard cocks belonged to her sons made it all the better and more exciting, one of her secret incestuous desires coming true.

Traci was leaning against a couple of pillows against the couch. She was playing with her pussy, rubbing firmly up and down on it and over her clitoris, thrilled with watching her brothers fucking their mother in the ass and the pussy at the same time. The wind still rushed through the trees outside. The rain still beat upon the windows and roof. The fire in the fireplace gave this whole surreal scene of incestuous mother-son double penetration sex a beautiful, flickering, warm, and excitingly picturesque look.

Tim paused in mid-stroke, and then the sons of Susan were fucking her in counterpoint. As Tom's cock thrust into their mother's pussy, Tim's cock pulled back in her ass. Then, as Tim's cock thrust into their mother's ass, Tom's pulled back in her pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Yes!" Susan cried out. "Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me boys!" she cried out again.

And so they did. Hard and fast, and in sync again. They held her between them tightly and fucked her good, and soon, within just a couple of moments, Susan was coming like she hadn't come in years. Spasm after spasm of incredible pleasure shot through her shuddering body. She was gasping, groaning, and coming and coming and coming.

1...345678