A Mother's True Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cynthia sits herself into the passenger seat, Karin observes more clearly just how provocative is the outfit. The back of the top for instance, wraps around half of her lower back with only a thin string covering across her mid-back connecting the sides. The exposure to her bare flesh is Most likely to allow any flirtatious man to caress her smooth skin. The fabric that covers her front like curtains seemingly covers just her nipples and areolas. Which enticingly displays a great portion of her bulbous mounds. Finally, her skirt is so short that Cynthia's pussy will easily flash anyone looking her way.

"Uh, isn't that a bit too much Cyn?" Karin asks with concern.

"Yeah, you're right, it's a lot," Cynthia replies cheekily. "But I would probably get arrested if I wore less than this."

Karin rolls her eyes, not caring to hide it from Cynthia. "I meant that it looks too racy, or well, slutty."

"Thanks lady, that's exactly what I was going for. I'll be getting a lot of cocks tonight. This outfit has always gotten that for me."

Now Karin is a bit more nervous about wherever Cynthia has planned for their night out. "Well, all right, whatever you say. So where are we headed?"

From the moment Karin asked Cynthia for help, Cynthia became ecstatic at the possibilities. Her best friend has taken Karin to places considerably out of her comfort zone. Usually, Cynthia wouldn't bring her along for these "fun times" because it's simply not Karin's lifestyle at the least. But Karin asked for help on how to fulfill her life once her son is out of the picture, and Cynthia believes these fun activities for someone who was so conservative could lead to a lifetime of fulfillment in some way.

Cynthia has taken Karin to places and events such as bars, clubs, parties, all of which were more sexually explicit than the tameness of the average. She has also taken Karin to places such as the beach, parks, shopping malls, all for the sake of the practicing teasing men with her body. With each subsequent week, it seems as though Cynthia chooses an exceedingly risqué location for Karin to experience. This week follows that pattern.

The night club that Karin has been dragged to is filled with many women that are dressed as provocatively as Cynthia or even more salacious. The female to male ratio seems to be around 3 to 1 with ages ranging from college aged students to cougars and silver foxes. No matter where Karin looks, the dance floor, the table area, the bar and drink area, or wherever else, there are some groups partaking in a sexual act of some kind. Whether an act as tame as making-out while feeling each other up, or straight up apparent sex with a cock in a pussy. The groups that were not partaking in sex acts were either just chilling and occasionally watching with amusement or surrounding the participants and cheering them on. To Karin, this seems more like a sex club than a night club.

"Uh, are you sure this is a night club Cyn?"

"It definitely is a night club Rin. Well, officially anyways. The club owners pretend all this stuff isn't happening and pays off the authorities and politicians to do the same. The owners are making a shit load of money because of it, so of course they're going to help it continue. It's an open secret, and not hard to find out if you want to find out."

Karin looks around with intense nervousness. This is far away beyond her level of comfort. "I don't like it Cyn. I don't think I belong here."

"You don't have to do anything here Rin, you can just watch and observe. Surrounding yourself with this kind of shit will help you be more comfortable with teasing, flirting, maybe even masturbating and finally fucking a hot guy for once."

Karin scolded her best friend for the remark.

"C'mon lady, I love you like my sister. But it's true, you haven't masturbated or fucked a guy since Ray was a baby. Loosen up and have some fun. You'll enjoy life more and probably love yourself more too. Anyways, you don't need to do anything here. Just hang out, observe and learn, and feel the energy."

The two found Cynthia's long-time friends, Pollyam "Po" and Dina "Dee," sitting and drinking in the couch area. The two friends of Cynthia have been tagging along and helping with advice and suggestions Since the beginning. The four sat talking with all, except Karin, sipping on an alcoholic drink. Occasionally, they waved off groups of men trying to flirt with them. For now, the ladies are attempting to explain the scene to Karin.

Cynthia met the two ladies ten years ago at a bachelor party in which many hot women were rounded up so that the bachelor could fuck as many women as possible before being tied down. The three found that they loved the slutty lifestyle as much as the other and formed a friendship thereafter. Dina is a Brazilian bombshell at thirty-one years of age. Her body is nearly as toned as Cynthia's with huge round implants and a very firm juicy ass. Pollyam is Indian at thirty-three years of age with tits as perky as Cynthia's and as massive as Karin's. Although her ass isn't as big as the others, there's still a strong firmness and enough meat to squeeze and smack. Needless to say, the three have years of experience when it comes to sex and seduction.

They have taught her how to tease, how to tantalize, flirt, and more. All of them have also tried to get her to practice all these things, but Karin still have trouble feeling comfortable and natural doing any of it. Cynthia decided to finally bring Karin to an extreme place filled with sexual energy in hopes that the atmosphere will help her feel more natural and comfortable with the idea of sex and sensuality. Though not too extreme; this club is somewhere between a raunchy night club and an all-out sex club.

"I just don't know what any of this has to do with finding a man," Karin asks with confusion.

Most men want a sexually promiscuous woman Rin," Dina replies. "The men I've recently dated, dated them not one time fucked them, they all wanted a very sexual animal to basically perform for them. They wanted a great show whenever, and they don't want to be the one to direct. They want us to just know what to do. And these are men in their twenties, thirties, and forties. And you know me, I'm attracted to the intellectual type. You wouldn't think these kind and intellectual types would want a slut, but they do. All men do. The ones that don't are the exception not the rule."

Pollyam broke out in laughter, already tipsy from drinking. She added, "This shit is fun lady. Give in to it, let the urges guide you, you'll have a lot of fun. It's too much damn work to be prim and proper. You'll so enjoy life so much fucking more if you become a sexual deviant like us."

Cynthia grins at Karin and continues the discussion. "We're surrounded by sex and lust. I know you feel the energy here, that's why you feel uncomfortable. You feel uncomfortable because you think it shouldn't be like this, you think people should act "proper" whatever the hell that means. Just watch and observe with an open mind lady. You'll see just how much everyone here is enjoying themselves. It's so free, so liberating, not needing to act or agree with the things that society tells us how things should be. No one here is being hurt, no one here is hurting anyone. Give in to the energy, let your body feel it, enjoy the pleasures, don't deny the anything."

Karin ponders everything that her friends are telling her while intently observing the environment by which she is surrounded. Paying more attention to the details: Karin notices that there are just as many groups simply talking, laughing, and dancing, as there are groups partaking in a salacious act of some kind. On one hand, those not involved in salacious action seem as though they are in an ordinary night club; on the other, everyone seems as though they are at a sex party. To Karin, the scene is odd, yet to everyone else it doesn't seem strange whatsoever. In fact, it seems utterly ordinary to them, like nothing is out of place.

As the night progresses, Karin's three friends would go off with guys that flirt with them, come back, then go off again with a different guy. Karin herself decided that she will simply observe, try to understand all of this, and hopefully understand why and how any of it will help her in her pursuit for a new purpose. Every few minutes, she had to politely decline men who accosted her. To Karin's delighted surprise, these men never persisted with their pursuit. Cynthia informs her that these men can get turned down by one woman and reciprocated by the one sitting next to her. And with so many women in the vicinity, these men know there are plenty around who are willing and fits their mood and criteria for the night. So, it's very rare for anyone to get offended or angry when they are turned down.

Though everything that's happening around her is shocking, what shocks Karin the most is how she's feeling after observing and experiencing the scene for a couple of hours. Her nipples have been hard for quite some time and very noticeable, prompting her friends to tease her about becoming horny. There is no denying it though, Karin is getting horny, and she doesn't want to feel this urge. Try as she might, it's too impossible for even her to suppress these urges inside such an atmosphere.

She found herself squeezing her thighs together as her pussy tingles with desire and need. Preventing sexual urges proved difficult, however. Trying to be as open minded as possible, she did as her friends suggested and attempted to feel the sexual energy that surrounds them. In doing so though, a sexual fire seems to have been lit in both her mind and body. It's as though the hands of lust is caressing the most sexually desperate parts of her body, and temptation itself is projecting the most salacious scenarios and images into her mind.

Karin is beginning to see what the idea of "feeling the sexual energy" truly means. The longer they are here, the greater their level of arousal, and the more salacious their conduct and mannerisms become. Eventually leading to fucking in plain sight. The shock of seeing her friends doing such raunchy things, as well as many other groups, puts Karin in a state of stunned daze. She simply can't look away.

The actions of her friends push her over the edge. The longer they're in the club, the more provocative and promiscuous is their interactions with whoever their playing within that moment. With the first few guys, it was mostly squeezing and grabbing each other, along with kissing and sucking on each other's flesh. Later on, the hands went underneath their clothes, and their motions indicated clearly that they were masturbating one another. Apparently, it's all foreplay for them, for eventually they ended up fucking like many others.

Pollyam, for instance, is entangled with another man in the middle of the dance section. She stands tiptoed on one leg while the other leg is held by the man ramming his cock in her pussy, their front bodies smushed together. Her skirt is hiked up, allowing everyone to see the man squeezing and spanking her ass every now and then. Quickly soon after, the man grabs onto her ass with both hands, lifting her completely off the floor. As he pulls her deep into himself, she wraps the lifted leg around his waist while the other travels onto his shoulder. The man then rams into her with an animalistic ferociousness that would've worried Karin if not for Pollyam's apparent expression of pleasure and moans of orgasm. But no, it seems that both are in incredible pleasure, the likes that Karin never thought possible from sex.

The man gives a load audible groan leading to an orgasmic groan from Pollyam. His squeeze turns into a vice grip on her ass with fluid leaking from her pussy as he continues to ram in and out. The crowd around them cheers and applauds as though victory has been achieved. She gets off of him and bends down in a frog pose on her heels to clean his cock with her mouth. A mixture of the man's cum with Pollyam's own juices drips down onto the floor mixing with the fluids of others. With all the fluid that's on the floor by now, it's a miracle that no one has slipped.

Dina, on the other hand, is performing one of the tamer acts in the club. If you can call anything here "tame." She was dragged off to a table with a pole protruding from the center surrounded by both men and women. There, she gave the audience a strip dance routine. Unlike a strip club though, the audience was caressing and squeezing any parts of her body they could get their hands on. And she was more than willing to allow it.

Now in just her bra, panties, and heels, she continues to move and contort her body in ways to tantalize. Often bringing herself close to a random audience member and teasing them in some way. Whether it's to shove her cleavage clad chest in their face, twerking her juicy round booty millimeters from them, caressing and squeezing them herself, or many other salacious acts. Sometimes doing a surprisingly well executed acrobatic routine on the pole itself. Skills of which Karin never new Dina had. As Dina hangs upside down, held in place by her strong sexy legs wrapped around the pole, a woman goes onto the table on her hands and knees then begins making out with Dina.

Karin was not able to see what the two plans to do next as a loud cheer pulls her attention away. Over in the cushion couch area, her best friend was surrounded by maybe a dozen men. All were semi-naked with mostly just their sex exposed. All are partaking in a gang bang. Her best friend was on top of a man sitting on the couch, while another man was behind her, and a group of men stroking their erections have surrounded them. Karin had been told by Cynthia about double penetrations, gangbangs, and orgies, but her imagination could never convey how truly obscene, profane, smutty, and indecent is the act. She didn't want to see what happens next and immediately gets up.

She runs into Pollyam who was coming back to the table for a rest and drink. "Sorry Po, I can't do it, I gotta leave now. Will you tell the others and see that Cyn gets home all right?"

With a grin Pollyam replies, "No problem Rin. You've seen a lot. Don't judge too quickly all right lady? Let everything sink in before you figure out how you really feel about everything. We're not saying do what we're all doing. We're just saying to not be so prim and proper, be open, you'll find what you want, or what you want will end up finding you. I'll take care of Cyn, see ya later lady."

Karin leaves as quickly as she could, taking care to not look at anything else in the club. Her friends can call this place whatever they want, to Karin it's without question no different than a sex party, sex club, or whatever else sex. Anyone seeing Karin can reasonably presume that she's uncomfortable with something and is choosing to run away from it. However, the truth is different, and it greatly confuses Karin. There's a war brewing inside Karin, a conflict between what her mind understands is proper as defined by society, and her body's desires of lust that is seen as animalistic. Her body's yearning for pleasure and orgasmic release is more intense than it has ever been, and her ability to control and tame such urges is failing.

Karin can't seem to fully understand everything that she's feeling. Logically, everything in that club is so wrong. Or is it, rather, why is it wrong? Remembering what Cynthia said about people not hurting each other, not hurting themselves, and enjoying everything, is there something to all that? The effort it's taking Karin to not give in to these urges is enormous. It would be so easy to just let it happen, to feel everything, wouldn't she enjoy it as much as everyone back there? Why does she care so much to follow the boundaries of society, to do what society says is right?

Following her friends' advice, Karin pushes herself to focus not on how she feels about everything, but rather focus on the facts. The most obvious fact: Karin is very horny. And the only reason she's not fulfilling the urge is because she was too shy and embarrassed to do it there at the club even though many other people were also masturbating. She was hoping that in leaving the club the arousal would die down. It did not, if anything, the horniness is increasing. Maybe she'll just give in for this one night, masturbate herself to orgasm, and hopefully everything will return to normal the next day.

On her nights out with Cynthia, Karin usually doesn't come home until after midnight. She hopes that being a couple hours early doesn't surprise her son too much. Really though, Karin is hoping that her son is already asleep so that she may fulfill her body's urges and get it over with. Alas, she did not get what she wanted as she encounters her son in the kitchen.

Ray stands within arm's reach of her smiling. By the standards of society and his peers, her son is average looking and neither attractive nor ugly. Of course, to Karin, Ray is incredibly handsome, with kind eyes and a lovely smile. His hair is a lighter shade of brown, closer to his father's, but it looks much better on her son. He's five feet and eight inches tall and on the scrawny side.

"Hey mom, what are you doing back so early?" Ray asks with a tone as if he's hiding something. The thing he's hiding is a hard cock in his shorts, a result of planning his gift request to his mother. While he waits for his mother to answer, Ray takes another look at her body up and down.

"Oh, I, uh, wasn't feeling up for it tonight. So I ended the night early. Hope I didn't ruin your plans for playing video games tonight." Karin spots her son's eyes roaming up and down her body. She's seen him do this to her before, but always thought he did it to help make sure she looked good. But after tonight, remembering the look of people's faces at the club, her son's expression is so similar to theirs, could his actions be more than just helping her out? And why is she getting turned on at her son checking her out? Maybe it's just because she's horny as hell. She needs to get a release soon so that she can start thinking rationally again.

Ray meets Karin's eyes again to respond, "hope you're all right mom. You need me to get you anything? Medicine, some food, anything?"

A voice, not unlike hers, echoes in her mind, saying "I could use your cock in my pussy." Shocked at such a thought, she dismisses it as Cynthia's words not hers.

Karin walks to her son to give him a kiss on the cheek. "You're so sweet honey. I'm so lucky to have a son so willing to take care of his mom. But I'm fine, not feeling sick, just need to... relax. I wasn't up for whatever Cynthia had planned that's all."

"Well, you'll get 'em next time mom. With an outfit like this, no man can resist you."

"Thanks honey, you're very sweet. I'm just going to turn in early for the night." After they both say goodnight, Karin kisses her son on the cheek and heads upstairs.

Walking away from him, she slightly turns her head, and sees her son looking down at her ass and legs from her periphery. If it's true that his glances have been of lust more than helpful observations, then Karin feels a sense of gratification and accomplishment that she's doing something right. Ray is an eighteen-year-old after all, he could be fawning over so many girls or women out there, but here he is checking out his old mother who's twice his age. Of course, he doesn't go out much, so he doesn't exactly have a lot of opportunities or a plethora of attractive women at which to gawk. Still, she can't help but be flattered. Unfortunately, though, the feeling of gratification, and the acceptance that she is truly attractive, only makes her hornier, and her desire for an orgasmic release grows.