A Mother's True Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow mommy," Ray says with heavy breaths. Still in disbelief at his mother's amazing performance. "Your boobs feel so damn good. But I really want to see them naked. Can I see them naked mommy, please?"

His mother pulls herself off his cock with a pop, then looks him seductively in the eyes. "How can mommy say no when her little boy asks so politely."

Pulling her face close to his, she sucks his upper lip into her mouth for just a moment. Then gives him a sensual smile then climbs on him. Setting her knees on either side of his hips and driving them deep into the lower back cushion of the loveseat. To his relief and delight, his mother straightens his cock up, and sandwiches it between his belly and her panty covered pussy. She pushes her chest out, the outer curve of her massive tits just touching the tip of his nose.

"This dress is too difficult for mommy to unzip honey. Help mommy work it out."

Ray drags his eyes from his mother's cleavage to her teasing face. She definitely knows what she's doing to him. He nods in acceptance, brushing his nose against her roundness. Bringing his eyes back down to her cleavage, Ray wraps his arms around his mother, tracing her back with his hands, eventually resting on the zipper of her dress.

The dress is so tight, it did take some effort to pull the zipper down. Pulling the zipper all the way down to the top of her ass, he notices the tightness of her dress loosening. The shoulder strings fall to the side of her arms, and the fabric covering her enormous tits threatens to fall completely off.

"Go ahead my sweet little boy. Pull it off so you can finally see mommy's titties."

With great anticipation, Ray cups his mother's enormous tits from the side. Slowly, his hands roams all over the round surface, opening his hands as wide as possible to feel as much of her at once. Eventually, his fingers slip inside the neckline of her dress. Steadily and nervously, he pulls the dress down. Gradually revealing more and more of what he's been wanting to see for such a long time.

Finally, floating so enticingly in front of him are his mother's enormous breasts, naked and bare. Tear shaped, bulging, bountiful, full, firm, and perky. Nipples, the size of erasers, completely stiff and pointing at him. Such a smooth, curving roundness. The cleavage of the two orbs is so deep, it's as though it exists for him to nestle his face between them. Ray stares fixedly, all his focus directed at his mother's tantalizing mounds. Taking in every detail as quickly as he can, so that he may memorize everything to recall the luscious image easily.

His mother interrupts his attempt to thoroughly memorize the vision before him by gently shaking her huge, heavy jugs in his face. Intentionally, or inadvertently, slapping his face with her substantial roundness.

"Mommy's little boy shouldn't keep her waiting." His mother squeezes her tits deeply, lifts them up, and slowly pulls them until they fall out of her hands. Smacking him the face as they bounce back into place. "They want to be played with honey."

That did it. The actions of his mother made it no longer possible for him to hold himself back. So, compelled by a ferocious hunger, he pounces on her tits with his hands and mouth. First, he grabs both globes with his hands, squeezing as much of her ampleness as he can, wherever his hands travels. All the while, cramming his face between her mountainous fullness, smothering the sides of his face with the springy cushions. Giving wet kisses to the sternum of her chest.

His mother wraps her arms around his head and neck, not allowing him to wrestle free of her bosoms. While simultaneously grinding her panty covered pussy up and down his sandwiched boner. Her body convulses in pleasure on top of him, like some kind of an orgasmic dance, telling Ray that she's greatly enjoying how he's playing with her tits.

"Ohhh, nnmmm, yes, that's it, play with mommy's titties baby. They were made for mommy's little boy. Ooohh, yesss, uunnnhh. Mommy's little boy is so hungry. Mommy knows, mommy can feel it. Mommy needs to feed her little boy. Go on honey, suck on mommy's nipples."

Ray continues to be surprised at how well his mother is playing the part of a sex fiend, and even more at how well she's using the pet name of mommy. Choosing to call him her "little boy" makes everything so much hotter as well. Is she even aware that her dirty talk sounds more like a mother talking dirty to a son, instead of a mamacita talking to a horndog, he wonders. Fortuitously though, he decides to play up the part of "son" since his true intentions in the first place were to fuck his mother.

"Yes, mommy. Your little boy is so hungry. I've been wanting my mommy's titties for so long."

Ray longingly looks at his mother's nipples for a moment. Licking his lips in anticipation. Though, he's nervous and uncertain with how to proceed.

Noticing his apprehension, Karin decides to give him some direction. "Put your lips over mommy's nipples honey. Oh yes, just like that. Now suck it in, like you're trying to suck out the last remnants out of a juice box. Hooo, yes, honey, my little boy is doing very well. Flick mommy's nipples with your tongue honey. Uh, uh, unnn, ooohh. Bite down honey, not too hard, not too soft. Experiment, mommy will tell you when is too much or too little."

The sensations that Karin feels from her nipples being played with is incredible, unlike anything she has felt before. The moment her son placed his warm mouth over her cool nipples, a sudden upheaval of orgasmic currents flowed through her body. As he sensually bites down on her nipple, the sensations bursts in pulsing waves. Furthering their intensity.

Wonderfully, her son doesn't only suck on her nipple, but he also pinches the other one. Allowing for double the pleasure, though not as pleasurable as his mouth sucking her nipple, fortunately the pleasure is still plenty great. And he seems to know when to trade off from one nipple to the other, without her telling him so. Leaving her to just focus on her orgasmic tensions.

"Oh yes baby. My little boy is making his mommy feel so good. This is the greatest that mommy has ever felt. Dammit mommy's so god damn horny right now!"

Once again, Karin's body acts purely on the impulses of her sexual instincts. Responding to everything that her son is doing with wild contortions, and enthusiastically grinding against his hard cock. The response isn't lost on her son either. Who becomes even hornier from her body thrashing against his.

Their entanglement is so intense that her son no longer wanted to continue with the foreplay. He holds her off, and with heavy breaths, hurriedly tells her, "I'm so horny mom. Can I put it in you now? Please, I need to, I can't take it anymore mom."

Karin smiles seductively at her son. It seems that she did well in executing all the things she's learned from her friends. She did so well in fact, that her son has lost any awareness of the part he's supposed to play in this plan of his. Now, her son is acting purely on lust, he's not seeing her as his girlfriend, but seeing for who she truly is, his mother. She knows without a shadow of doubt that she, his mother, is the one who has made him this horny. And it is she, his mother, not his girlfriend that he wants to put his hard cock into. She is the one that her son wants to fuck.

Whether fortunately or unfortunately, Karin has not been fully rational, or thinking logically since she came home. More so now, her mind and body are acting purely on her sexual instincts. Completely giving into her intense lust. So, whether or not she is aware that her son is wanting to fuck her and not his girlfriend, or that she has been walking the line between dirty talking like a mamacita and mother, she will satisfy both of their lustful urges.

She gives her son one final smooch. An intense lip suction to burn his desire just a bit more. Then she pulls herself off him and turns around. With her big round booty in front of him, she bends herself over. Without needing to be told, or even asking for permission, her son feels up her smooth ass with both hands.

Ray stares mesmerizingly at his mother's ass. So big, more so than her tits. So perfectly round and curvy. So full, thick, and juicy. Scrumptiously tan and smooth. The thong covers the crevice between her ass cheeks, as well as the opening that he desires so much. It frames her booty so well, enhancing an already enticing form.

His mother turns her head to look at him over her shoulder, and tells him, "Go ahead baby, pull down mommy's thong."

Without taking his eyes of his mother's scrumptious booty, he nods, licking his lips. Then slides his fingers inside the side of her thong. Slowly, he begins to pull her thong panties down. Inch by inch, the full features of his mother's ass begin uncovering. The divide separating her voluminous ass cheeks unveils first, a tease that makes him that much hungrier. Then her ass hole comes into view, making him wonder if anal is something he's willing to do. Finally, the fabric pops off to reveal his mother's glistening, puffy, pussy lips. He fixedly stares at it with an intense and voracious desire.

Now that his mother's ass and pussy are bare, Ray pulls his mother's thong down to her ankles. Where she then kicks it off her person. Now, he's left able to explore the entire surface of his mother's scrumptious, juicy, substantial booty. So smooth, soft, and full. Her ass somehow seems more meatier, more cushiony, and firmer than her tits. Though his mother's ass easily commands any man's attention, Ray's eyes still move to look at her pussy.

Karin stands herself upright once again. Then seductively walks to her bed, swaying her hips in mesmerizing motions. Her son's hands attached to her ass cheeks as she continues to walk. Unwilling to let go of something so delectable. He follows her, bent over as he walks, his face inches from her jiggling booty.

Reaching the corner of her bed, Karin climbs onto it with her hands and knees. Crawling to the center, while her son continues groping such abundance, his face following where her ass leads. Once she reaches the pillows, Karin rolls onto her back, and immediately spread her thighs open. She stares at her son with a yearning expression as he stares down at her wet pulsing pussy with a voracious expression.

"Isn't mommy's little boy's big, thick meat aching too much? Put it in mommy's warm, wet slit, it will make the ache go away my baby."

Her son crawls towards parted thighs. Stopping over her pussy to stare fixedly at the first pussy he's ever seen in his life. Since it's the first time her son's been given the opportunity to explore a woman's body, Karin wants to allow him the chance to explore her form. However, she is as horny as her son. She's been waiting for too long already and needs that cock inside her now.

Karin reaches for her son's head, tears his face away from her pussy and tilts it towards hers. "Baby, mommy is aching. Mommy is aching so much baby. Mommy knows her little boy is aching too. Put your thick meat inside mommy baby, so the ache can go away."

With a nod, her son continues to crawl between her legs and over her. Once his head reaches hers, he plans his palms into her bed on either side of her shoulders. Now, he shakily hovers over her body, staring down at her with nervous excitement. She can clearly hear his nervous, heavy, shaking breaths, and he becomes frozen, and lost, not knowing what to do. So, Karin moves to guide him all the way.

Placing her hands on his chest, she feels his body heaving deeply with his deep breaths. She slides them down, feeling the hotness on his skin, the wetness from his sweat, and all the way down, to where she grasps a hold of his warm throbbing cock. Her son scrunches his eyes, knowing where everything is leading. Nervously anticipating what's about to happen.

She angles his cock towards her pussy lips, his tip kissing her entrance. Her son's mouth slightly gapes open, his breath heavier, deeper, his nervousness more apparent.

Where her son is nervous with what's about to happen, Karin herself is completely assured. There is no uncertainty of any kind concerning the situation at hand. She knows her son will give her what she needs, what she's been wanting.

"Go on my cute little boy. Slide it in. Impale mommy with it. Push it in as deep as you can. Then pull it back, and drive it deep into mommy again, faster and harder."

Doing as she instructs; her son drives his pelvis forward. The bulbous head of his cock spreads apart her opening, sliding comfortably in. Karin's body lurches in an instance. Propelling an orgasmic "Oh" to release from her now gaping mouth. Her son's body tenses, his breaths become heavier and louder as he continues to drive his thickness into her. With every inch that goes deeper, Karin's body thrashes with pleasure. Once her son's full length is completely in, his pelvis kissing hers, her pussy's embrace tightens around his throbbing cock. Her thick thighs squeeze against his hips. Incredible waves of pleasures permeate her body.

"OHHH god yes! My little boy's thick meat is so big. Mommy's never had something this big inside her before. The walls inside mommy can feel all of her little boy's meat. And it feels so good. My little boy is making mommy feel so good. Don't just let it sleep there all snuggly honey, pull it out, then thrust in back in, as hard as you can, as fast as you can!"

As her son pulls out, leaving just the head in her pussy, he grips the bed sheets tightly, then gives a quick powerful thrust. Both of their bodies lurches at his action. Her son continues the motion, thrusting as hard and fast as he can. Mother and son are now in the motions of vaginal copulation. And Karin's orgasmic squeaks have now become full-fledged moans and cries. While her sons are shaky grunts.

Karin's eyes scrunches at the euphoria she's now in. Her body is on fire with orgasmic screams. Sex has never been this good before. Her past experiences have come nowhere close to what she's currently feeling. She can't believe that this is her son's first time. Her pussy is flooding wet, and her climax has to be nearing. Her moans and cries become louder, aching, her climax is building. Like air filling a balloon, she can only build up so much, eventually, she will start brimming, then, explode.

Though Ray is pounding away at his mother's pussy, he's still unsure if he's doing it right. But the longer he goes in and out of her, the more awareness he loses, the more he gets lost in the pleasures of fucking her. Eventually, he only thinks of the pleasure, and it's his sexual instincts that commands and maintains his actions.

How could he not get lost in this pleasure? It's the greatest thing he's ever felt. His whole body is tightening at the satisfaction. Not just the feeling of his cock being squeezed, but everything else too. His mother's convulsing body beneath him, her aching orgasmic moans, their hot, sweaty bodies intermingling. He wants to be lost in this pleasure forever.

Unfortunately, everything must come to an end at some point. And as his cum builds up in the tip of his cock, brimming and ready to burst at any moment. Ray's body instinctively thrusts faster with shorter strokes. His mother's thighs squeeze more tightly against his hips, her legs wrap and crosses each other around his legs. Her arms, around his neck, pulls him down to lock their lips. Their tongues slapping each other, their moans and grunts echoing into the other's mouth. Their hot sweaty torsos burns as they touch and rubs against one another. Her massive tits compressed into his chest. And with a few more quick, short, powerful thrust, he pounds hard and deep into his mother. Simultaneously, she uses her legs to pull him deeper into her, trying to lock him into place, wanting to prevent his cock from escaping. He pulls his lips off of hers, both cries out loudly in orgasmic ecstasy, cumming at the same time.

After years of build up for both, the explosive orgasm sent intense shockwaves throughout their bodies. Powerful pulsations enwrap their entirety. Constricting Karin's whole body, causing her to clutch tightly to her son with her arms and legs.

Meanwhile, Ray's body becomes both weak and tense. Causing him to collapse onto his mother, clinging onto her body. His face buried in her neck. Even as his cum burst rapidly and continuously inside her. Each pleasurable burst lurches his body, surging his rigidness and weakness for that moment.

The bursts then slow and weakens. Squirting and leaking out, as oppose to explosive shots. Ray's instincts compel him to thrust his pelvis in and out of his mother, to help eject the remaining cum that still lingers. As he does so, Ray clamps his grip on his mother's shoulders for better leverage. With his face still buried in her neck, he kisses, licks, and sucks her steaming skin.

While her son continues to gently thrust into her to expel his remaining cum, Karin's body begins to relax a bit. Her thighs unclasp from her son's hips just as her legs unwraps itself. The tensions in her body begins to dissipate, leaving her body reeling from the constricted muscles. She lovingly strokes her son's hair, while releasing soft orgasmic "Oh's" in rhythm with his thrusts. She is now in an incredible state of relaxed bliss, relishing in her orgasmic explosion. Exhausted, hot, sweating, breathless... and wanting more.

Eventually, her son stops pumping his cum into her pussy. Yet, he doesn't pull himself off of her right away. Instead, his limpening cock stays buried in her pussy, just when his body completely relaxes and his weight crumples on top of hers. She continues to stroke her son's head, while he continues to softly kiss her neck, and now one hand plays with one of her warm sweaty tits.

"Did you enjoy your first-time honey?" Karin genuinely asks, desiring validation of her skills and sex appeal.

Her son stops his actions and pushes himself up, hovering his body over hers. His limpening cock still buried in deep. With a serene, satisfied smile, he replies, "That was fantastic mom! Everyone says to not expect your first time to be great or even good. But this was beyond what I thought sex would be like. If the first time is the worst of the experience, then I can't wait for more! Thank you, mom, this was amazing, you're amazing!"

Stroking her son's face, she replies with a smile of her own, "I'm glad you enjoyed it honey. I enjoyed it too. I can honestly say that it was the best sex I've ever had. Now that your first time is out of the way, we can get started on your actual gift. And I can begin teaching you things."

"Yeah, uh, first thing though, mom. You seem to be really into it. I know you said it's the best you've ever got, but you seem for reals really into it. It sounded like, well, a mom talking dirty to a son, a mom playing with her son, not a girlfriend having fun with her boyfriend. I mean, I don't mind, I guess I just want to know, well, your thoughts and reasonings behind it."

Her son gives off a longing expression. Yet, Karin herself is unsure if the face she sese is truly one of yearning or hope. Or if it's simply curiosity. In any case, she considers her son for a moment.

AT first, this shocking request of a gift made her a bit apprehensive. A mother and son committing such an act is prohibited. Both by law and society. Yet, she accepted it for the sake of helping and bettering her son. And although the pet name of "mommy" is a peculiar one, she still forced herself to accept his reasoning that it's short for "momacita." Though his chosen reason is still disconcerting. The pet name she chose for her son, "my little boy," was shocking to her, but she blamed it on needing to call herself "mommy." After all, "son" is simply a natural label for a "mommy" to give to a boy she holds dearly. Therefore, calling her son "my little boy" is a natural byproduct of calling herself "mommy," that makes sense, right? Well, Karin chooses for it to make sense, at least for now.