A Mother's True Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray's attention is too focused on staring at his mother's assets to notice her glancing back at him as she walks away. Even if he did notice her eyes on him, he wouldn't turn his attention away. Her bare legs are just too alluring in that short dress she is wearing. They're so smooth, thick, and shapely. The way her legs form with each step in her stride is so enticing. They make him want to slide his hands over every inch of its smoothness, to kiss and rub his face up and down its form. The tightness of her dress conforms so perfectly to her full curvaceous booty. The short length is such a tease, telling him her bare thick ass is within close reach of being experience. The thin layer of material further exacerbates the issue, intensifying his lust and desire to grab onto her scrumptious fullness.

As his mother travels further up the stairs, Andy sneaks to the base of the stairs to see if he can have a peek up her skirt. To his delight, his mother's legs look so much more tantalizing with each lifted step. The way one leg straightens while the other bends as she climbs is such a mesmerizing movement. Her tight dress rising with her movements is such a titillating tease. Though it doesn't rise as high as he wants it to, Ray is still able to glimpse a peek of her panty covered pussy. He stares lustily at his mother, refusing to pull himself away, even continuing to hold his eyes at the spot where she disappeared from view.

He doesn't know how long he's been doing it, but Ray became aware that he's been rubbing his cock from the outside of his shorts as he vividly pictures his mother's ass and legs in his mind. He's jerked his cock to his mother so many times already today, and now he wants to do it again. But a different thought came to him.

He had planned to tell his mother about his gift tomorrow, but there's still time tonight to execute it now. Maybe it would even be easier tonight to convince her if she's as exhausted as she says. As horny as he is, and lusting for his mother as much as he has so far today, he convinces himself to execute the plan now instead of tomorrow.

Once in her bedroom, Karin goes to the full-length mirror to gaze for herself what her son seems to greatly enjoy looking at. Karin has dressed and dolled herself up just as Cynthia had taught her. Which is to reveal as much of her skin as possible, and to also display and frame her sexual assets as salaciously as she can. For all her years as a grown woman, Karin would've scoffed at the idea that she would ever conduct herself this way. Her friends have helped her to tolerate such choices in wardrobe, yet she always imagined reverting back to her conservative ways once this plan of Cynthia's either succeeds or fails.

She doesn't know if it's due to her urges or if her mind genuinely desires it, but she looks at her reflection with lust. Recalling the looks of men, of her own son, and how they hungrily stare at her body. A look of desire, to touch and feel her, to ravish her body. Her hands roams all over her body, all over her curves, intently feeling her form. Unlike other times, Karin is well aware of what she's doing, and more than that, she wants to do what her urges are telling her to do.

Watching her hands roaming her body in the mirror, Karin begins to visualize a man's hands wrapping from behind. Her hands mimic his every movement and action. Cupping her enormous tits, squeezing them tightly, massaging them deeply. Her breath deepens as an orgasmic moan attempt to escape. To her surprise, Karin is loving what she's feeling. The tingling in her nipples, a ripple of pleasure reverberating through every cell of her full mounds. She wants to feel more, not just more sensations, but greater intensities.

Continuing to mimic the actions of the hands she's visualizing; Karin seductively slides one hand down her front while continuing to massage her massive tits with the other. She pulls the hem of her dress up and rubs her pussy lips from the outside of her thong panties. Immediately, the orgasmic sensation inside her intensifies like fuel thrown on fire. The incredible sensation was short lived however, as a knock on her door pulls her from her pleasures. Quickly, she tries to pull herself together, although it proves very difficult. She tells her son to come in, hoping that whatever he needs can be fulfilled quickly so that she may get back to satisfying her urges.

"Hey mom, sorry to bother you"

"Oh no honey don't worry about it. So, what's up? What can mommy do for you?"

"Well, uh, you know about my birthday gift. You wanted me to think of something... well, I think I know what I want." Ray nervously informs his mother. Ray didn't think he would be this nervous. Everything was so easy in his head. But now that he's actually doing it, he's anxious about messing it up. His nervousness is blurring and confusing his thought process, and he's becoming uncertain about how to proceed. His mother's look of exacerbation doesn't help his cause either.

Looking at her son with wonder, Karin couldn't believe what she was hearing. He wants to tell her about his gift now? Couldn't it wait till tomorrow? She's so horny now, she just wants to explode. But she doesn't want to say anything to upset her son. She definitely doesn't want to argue since it might prolong the situation or kill her mood.

"Of course honey. Tell me about your gift, and I'll do my best to give it to you."

Her son is acting very peculiar, as though he's very nervous about something. This is very unlike him, he's usually so honest and forthright in their interactions together. What could he possibly want to make him feel this way?

"Well, uh, you know, I have a date for the prom that's happening in a month. And uh, I'm very nervous about it. Because you know, I don't want to mess things up with my date that night."

"What!? You have a date? Really?" The words came out before Karin could stop herself.

"You don't need to be that surprised mom," her son responded a bit affronted with her reaction.

"Oh I'm sorry honey. That was terrible of me. Forgive me, I shouldn't have thought that. It's just that, well, never mind. Go on, continue."

"Well, I managed to get a date because I convinced a girl that I met online that I'm really good with sex. That was a lie though. Now I'm nervous that she's going to find out that I'm a fraud and make my prom life miserable."

Karin continued to listen, waiting for her son to finish. Although she doesn't like that he lied just to get a date, she assumes that he did so because he found no other way of obtaining one. He is a boy just like any other boy and must want to do things with girls that even the strongest imagination can't satisfy. So, this desperation must have compelled him to do anything and everything to get what any boy desires.

"This is embarrassing mom. I'm not sure if I should tell you all this or even ask you for, well..."

"It's okay honey. You know you can tell me anything. I won't make fun of you, judge you harshly, or tell anyone."

"Her son takes a deep breath and fidgets wildly, then continues, "Well, the girl decided that she can't wait for prom night and wants to experience my 'great' sex skills sooner on a date instead. Um you see, mom, see I'm still a, uh, virgin. And since I told this girl that I'm really good at, you know, kissing, and sex and stuff... Well, I'm not good at any of those things. I've never even done any of it with a real girl, and I think she might ruin my life like any other bully when she finds out. So, I was wondering if you could help me."

Karin looks at her son with uncertainty. Her son being a virgin isn't a surprise to her. This situation he put himself in, however, is concerning. Bullies seem to have a way of finding her son and making his life miserable. If there's any way she can stop or prevent a bullying from harming her son, she would. But she's still unsure of what any of this has to do with his gift. "I'll help any way I can honey. But what is your gift and what does all this have to do with it?"

"This girl was only willing to go with me to prom because I was very convincing in telling her of how good I was at giving a girl an orgasm. But I didn't think ahead. And now, I'll have to do it for the first time with her. I'm not gonna know what to do or how to do it. And she's gonna be expecting me to give her the greatest sex she's ever had. I'm freaking out about the whole thing. So, I was wondering, for my birthday gift, can you help me?"

"Um sure honey," she accepts with mild trepidation, still unsure what he wants. "But how, what do you want me to do?"

"You know, maybe you can, um, let me practice on you." His eyes fixate on the hardwood floor as he finally tells Karin what he truly wants.

"Practice... on me!?" Karin is stunned. Is he really asking what she thinks he's asking? "Just to be clear," she begins carefully, "You want to practice having sex with me?"

He nods, still staring at the floor. "Yeah, basically, you pretend to be my girlfriend, I pretend to be your boyfriend. And we, you know, do all the things that a boyfriend and girlfriend would do."

Her son's confirmation should have been shocking, but baffling to Karin, an orgasmic bolt was sent to her pussy instead. Her sexual urges seem to revel at the idea of getting fucked, even if it's by her son. But is it okay? The rational side tells her that it's, of course, not okay. But the sexual side of her, lusting for an orgasmic release after years of denial, tells her sex is sex, no matter how and with who.

With every second that passes, Karin notices her son's nerves getting worse. She opens her mouth to ask how or why he would possibly want to have sex with his own mother but stops herself. He told her it was embarrassing, and she told him she wouldn't judge or make fun of him. So, to make sure she doesn't make him feel bad or worse, she must choose her words carefully.

"Well, honey," Karin begins in as calm and leveled tone as she could muster. "I AM your mother, are you okay with, uh, having relations with me? If you want, I could get one of my friends to help you. Cynthia tells me she's had plenty of sex with college freshmen, so..."

"No mom! That's too embarrassing. I wanted you because I thought you wouldn't judge me. I thought you would help me no matter how crazy this sounds. And I thought it would just be between you and me. I thought you could help me more than anyone else. This is just practicing how to be a good boyfriend mom. Please mom, there's no one else that can help me with this than you. I would be too ashamed and embarrassed for anyone else to help me."

Karin looks at her son's crestfallen face with so much care and love. She just wants to run up to him and squeeze him tight and tell him that everything will be all right. At least, that's what her motherly instinct makes her feel. Her sexual urges on the other hand, heightened to a degree she has never before felt, wants to just pounce on him.

On any other day, such a request would be so obscene and unfathomable, and Karin would have done her best to dissuade her son. But on this day, where her horniness is the highest it's ever been, and her urges are the most intense she has ever felt, adherence to her son's request is growing. She can help her son, and he can help her. It's just sex, just teaching and helping him figure out what to do to a girlfriend, right? Besides, she always told him that she would do anything for him, do anything to help him. If she says "no" to this, her son may never confide or rely on her ever again.

"All right honey. I'll teach and help you. But we can't tell anyone. Not even Chris Okay. Even though it's just me, a mother, helping her son, I think society will still frown on it."

Ray lifts his head in elation. With a wide smile he tells his mother, "Really!? You'll do it! That's so awesome mom! This is great!" He can't believe it worked. It didn't go exactly as he planned. Before, in his mind, everything went a whole lot smoother. He messed up the story about finding a date, and he thought it was an obvious lie and his mother would surely question everything. But she seemed to believe everything. Maybe her exhaustion really did help his cause more than he realized. In any case, he's going to be able to fuck his mother and that's all that matters right now.

"But just to be sure, you'll lose your virginity to your mom. Is that something you'll be okay with?" She asks.

"Yes!"

Delightfully giggling at his quick and eager response, she asks, "Well honey, it's your birthday gift. So, tell me how you want to go about it."

Smiling with incredible glee, Ray opens his mouth only to close it with a frown. He realizes that he doesn't know how to go about it. Thinking through his plans, he realizes that he only planned the request, and the rest is just a vivid fantasy of him fucking his mother.

"Um, I don't know mom. I thought you could start teaching me tonight. But I didn't plan on how to actually go about it. Sorry."

"'Starting?'" Karin questions curiously. "Are you saying you want to continue doing this beyond just this night?"

"Well yeah mom. The more practice I get, the better I'll be at it. Right? It's not like I can learn how to be a great boyfriend in one night. So, I want to practice as much as I can until my date and maybe even after my date."

Practice makes perfect. Words often spoken by her friends. Their teachings will amount to nothing if Karin never applies any of it to real situations. They have always told her this. And she has complied with their advice. But still, she hasn't done it as often as they would like. And so, she continues to feel uncomfortable whenever she performs any of the things she was taught.

Maybe her son has a point. They can practice with each other. Their relationship is a safe one. They won't hurt each other, or purposefully attempt to ruin each other's lives. Like her son implies, this will only help him, not hurt him. And maybe, she will benefit as well. Practicing everything on her son instead of a total stranger seems a much more comfortable prospect in any case.

"Your gift seems very practical honey. I'll do my best to make it the greatest gift you'll ever get. From what you're telling me, I'll teach you by pretending to be your girlfriend. And tonight will be our first night together then. So, what pet name do you want for me, your girlfriend? Babe, baby, sweetheart, darling, or something else?"

"Mommy." Ray says before he could stop himself.

"Mommy?" She asks curiously.

"Uh, short for mamacita. That's what the girl wants me to call her." Ray quickly says the first thing that came to his mind. Although his mother is willing to comply with his incestual gift, he's still unsure of how she'll react if she discovers that he truly lusts for her. So, for now, he needs to play the part that he simply wants her help and nothing more.

"Oh, mamacita, huh. I didn't know there was a short form of that." Karin replies with a bit of relief. Although this gift still crosses the incestual line, Karin is more willing to go through with it because it will help her son with his social interaction skills. Which she has always wondered how to go about helping him. Had it been due to a desire that he's attracted to her, and wanted a real relationship, she doesn't know how she would actually react.

"All right, so I should refer to myself as 'mommy,' and you will call me 'mommy' as well then?"

"Yeah, exactly. And you can give me whatever pet name you want. This girl hasn't chosen a pet name for me yet."

"All right then, I'll just feel it out and see what I come up with in the moment. So, is there a specific type of girlfriend that you want me to be for all this?" She asks.

"Uh, well, this girl says she's a sex fiend. She's very sexual, loves sex, and calls herself a slut. Her words not mine. That's why telling her I'm incredible at sex was the only way to get her to go out with me. So, maybe, you can be like that if you know how. Is that okay mom?"

Karin grins. How fortuitous is this? The girlfriend that her son wants her to be is exactly what her friends have been training her to be. This is so perfect, she can practice every single thing that her friends have taught her, and fulfill her son's gift to the exact wording to boot.

"All right honey, I think I can be exactly that. How do you want to get started?" To her surprise, Karin is excited at the prospect of practicing all that she was taught. Her son gives Karin a sense of safety, allowing her to not have any fears or pressure with whether or not she's doing something right. And though incestual acts are denounced by society at large, her current state of mind has convinced her that this is just a mother teaching her son some lessons. It's just sex, nothing more, and sex isn't wrong, so this isn't wrong.

Ray begins to move awkwardly, unsure of what he is supposed to do. He supposes that he should have given all of this far more thought. He tells his mother, "Um, I don't know how to start this mom."

To his relief, his mother seems to have decided on taking the lead.

She walks to him, an inch or two from his face, places her palm caressingly on his chest, and gives him a seductive look. Then she says to him in a seductive voice, "How about you let mommy begin things. Mommy will guide you. And when you have a request, you only need tell mommy. Mommy will fulfill any fantasies that her little boy has. Mommy wants her little boy's eighteenth birthday gift to be..." His mother moves her lips so teasingly close to his, then purrs the last word, "Perrrfect."

Ray gulps, and with a nervous, anxious, and excited smile, nods vigorously. This is already working out far better than his imagination. His mother seems to know exactly what to do and say. He never knew she had the know how to pull off such seductiveness so effortlessly, so naturally. His rock-hard cock is pulsing with anticipation. And her calling him "my little boy" is a jolt of arousal as well.

Caressing her hand more deeply into her son's chest, Karin looks seductively into his eyes. Unexpectedly, saying and doing the things that she has been taught has been easier than she had thought. Her son's excitement spurs her arousal even more. Yet, she holds her composure together, unbreaking her seductive expression and mannerisms. As her friends informed her, the art of seduction is a performance. So, she must do her best to not break the act, otherwise their arousal could be compromised. To Karin's surprise, being seductive to her son is whole lot easier and more comfortable than doing it to a random guy.

She's also surprised at the pet name she chose for him, "Little boy." Most likely, she chose the name because it's such a natural counterpart to "mommy." Hopefully her son won't mind, she doesn't want to break the illusion of the performance by apologizing for the choice and choosing a different term of endearment.

"Since mommy will teach her little boy for the next few weeks, how 'bout tonight mommy makes her little boy's first time remarkable? Mommy will give you some guidance, but it will mostly be you enjoying the act."

Ray nods vigorously, his anticipation rising even greater. He can think of no better way to lose his virginity. And the fact that his mom seems very willing, and playing the part perfectly, makes the situation so much better than what he fantasized.

Batting her heavy, thick eyelashes, then licking her full, shiny, red lips, Karin puckers up and finally begins. She presses her puckered lips to her son's. Pushing his lips open as she does so, then drives her tongue into his mouth. Her slithering tongue wakes his dormant one, and the two starts to slather each other. Her inexperienced son obviously taking cues from her tongues movements to define his own.