A Mother's True Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any excitement that existed in the situation, was only due to the understanding that she would be able to practice, without worries, all of the sexual techniques and skills her friends had taught. However, once she actually began playing with her son, Karin found that she was not only enjoying it, but was feeling incredible pleasure from it as well. And throughout their play together, calling herself "mommy" and her son "my little boy" didn't seem to be just about playing a role. It seems as though Karin herself forgot all about playing all together, and instead, was genuinely being herself, playing with her son. Is it possible that Karin is willing, maybe more so, to commit this incestual act with her son, not to help him, but because she legitimately desires him?

In any case, she cannot answer the question now, it requires more thought. And right now, she doesn't want to think, she wants to play. So, for now, she will simply tell him she's playing the part as best she can.

"Well honey, I was just trying my best to be the best girlfriend you could have. You told me what your girlfriend's like, and what you wanted, well, I did my best to fulfill those parameters. And you know, Cynthia's been teaching me a lot about sex appeal, and well, how to be a sex fiend. That's what you wanted right, a sex fiend? Well coincidentally, she's been teaching me how to be one these past few months. And I thought that if I was going to help you learn how to have sex, I may as well practice all the things that Cynthia taught me while I'm at it. Seems I understood more than I thought of what Cynthia taught me. If this was a test, I bet you mommy would get an 'A' for it."

Ray gives his mother a somber smile and nods. He was hoping that she was genuine the entire time, and maybe reveal that she's been wanting him as he's been wanting her. Had she done that, he would have confessed his true desire, and throw this whole charade away. Then they could just have fun while being their true selves. Alas, he has to accept that she would never want him that way. And so, he'll make the best out of what he has now and continue playing the part.

"Yeah mom, you definitely got an A+ for sure. Plus, some extra points to boot. You play a sex fiend better than some porn stars, that's for sure. And I didn't know Auntie Cyn has been teaching you things these past few months. That explains all these changes you went through. I'm not complaining though, I love it. You've been looking so hot these past few months, and now you got the skills and know how to be a sex fiend. Yeah, what great luck for me, and any guy out there that lands you."

"You're so sweet honey. You really think your old mommy is hot? You've flattered me a lot with that."

"You're not old mom. And yeah, you're hot."

"Flattery goes a long way honey. Well then, how 'bout you pull that yummy meat of yours out of me so we can begin."

"What!? You mean you want to start teaching me now? We just did it. Are you okay with doing it again so soon?"

"Of course honey. Why else would I suggest it? Your mom's haven't had sex since you were still a toddler. My body is owed thousands of orgasms that it has missed out on. So, I may as well kill two birds with one stone. Help you, which will help me. Besides, a young man like you must want to do it every chance he gets too. And since practice makes perfect, you may as well do it every time you feel the inkling. Anytime, anywhere. So, let's get started."

Ray gives an understanding nod, while Karin gives a teasing expression. The rest of the night thereafter, was spent with Karin further teaching Ray how to have sex with more detailed instructions. With both deciding to hold off on playing the role of "boyfriend and girlfriend" until the next day. This night will simply be learning to have sex. So that when they both play the part, Ray won't fumble to badly with the sex part of the scenario. And Ray can focus on learning the non sex interactions between boyfriend and girlfriend, in addition to the flirtatious foreplay. Karin will only need to teach him how to be a boyfriend, and what to expect from a girlfriend who's a sex fiend.

Fortuitously for both, Karin is able to practice the many sex positions and techniques that her friends told her about and also showed in videos. Which also meant that Ray will learn about them as well. Since the two kept going all night, they were able to cover a lot of ground very quickly. In fact, each time Ray climaxed, it didn't take any time at all to get hard and ready to go again. They both chopped it up to the vigor and vitality of being an eighteen-year-old. And every time they did it again, Ray became less and less nervous. Even willing to tell his mother exactly what he wanted her to do.

By the time dawn arrived, the two became very familiar with one another's body. They orgasmed many times, fulfilled so many urges and desires. Still, much hunger remains. But both are very satisfied thus far, albeit completely exhausted, hot, sweating, filthy, and sore. The scent of sex completely fills Karin's bedroom as the two finally falls into a deep sleep, snuggling with each other. Awaiting what will happen next.

***

More chapters are on the way, in addition to chapters for my previous series and other series as well. I know people want me to finish one series then move on to another one. However, I don't have an ending or a conclusion for any series. These are my fantasies, Sometimes a scenario for a series just pops up in my mind and I write an outline for it. I consider these series episodic, with possibly an infinite amount of possible stories to tell.

Thank you for reading.