A Mother's True Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the line has been crossed, there's no going back, and Karin is completely aware of this fact. Yet, she does not feel repulsed by this act in the least. In fact, her body is obviously enjoying it very much. Leaving her with no qualms with what the two are doing. Her son, too, seems to revel rather than have any regrets over his gift. Which only encourages her to perform as though she is doing it to an actual boyfriend.

Pushing her lips more deeply into his to drive more of her tongue in, she smears and smacks her wet lips around his mouth. She realizes that her son really doesn't know what to do, and that he maybe is too inexperienced to focus on his entire being while feeling one sensation. Because he's simply standing there with his arms limp at his sides. Karin will need to guide and teach him more meticulously than she thought.

Grabbing a hold of his hands, she places his palms on her hips. Then she slides it across and behind her. Allowing him to feel the top of her round booty before resting it on her lower back. Wrapping her arms around her son's neck, she pulls him closer, tighter, while pushing her body deeper into his. Her massive tits squishes against her son's chest. Arousing sensations tingles her nipples, telling Karin that she's enjoying this more than she thought she would.

Originally, Karin's reasoning for gifting this to her son was to help him, and to a lesser extent, herself. But right now she's feeling more of an animalistic urge to sexually act and receive. So, their deep make-out session quickly becomes a sloppy entanglement as her breathing becomes heavier and deeper. Her son shows his eagerness by promptly caressing the entirety her back with his palms while pulling her body tighter into his. She pulls her mouth off her son's, breathless and gasping for air. His non-existent experience means she will have to direct his every action so that she may receive the right kind of satisfaction.

"Grab onto mommy's ass baby. Feel your mama's big booty and squeeze tight."

Her son did as directed, quickly cupping her ass with both hands without preamble. His hands roam the entirety of her booty, squeezing the lush fullness meaningfully here and there. This is her son's first time feeling what so many men lusts after. Her son, himself, has told Karin how amazing her ass looks. Now he knows how scrumptious it feels in addition to how it looks. And he seems to be feeling it in a manner of intense hunger, seemingly no different than someone who has been lusting for a long time. Giving Karin the impression that he's truly committed to playing the part of boyfriend and seeing her as his girlfriend.

While her son plays with her booty and Karin takes a few seconds to catch her breath, his eyes lock down onto her cleavage just inches from his face. He hungrily stares, breathing heavily, licking his lips, seemingly trying to burn such a close and detailed image into his memory.

"You love mommy's titties?"

"Yeah, I really love my mommy's boobies." Her son says in a trance like state.

His attention on her tits tingles her stiffened nipples and gives her an urge to have her tits fondled. So, with her arms still wrapped around her son's head, she pulls him into her cleavage. As he smears his face into her cleavage and bulbous fullness, she further squishes her enormous mounds onto either side of his face using the inside of her arms.

"Kiss and lick mommy's titties my little boy." She directs her son with a hint of aching yearning in her seductive voice.

At her direction, Karin begins to feel her son's soft puckered lips deeply pressing into the fullness of her exposed mounds. Soon after, his wets tongue pokes and slathers her flesh as well. Heightening her pleasures and tensions. All the while, he voraciously caresses and squeezes her ass.

Without needing to tell him, her son lifts up her dress around her waist, and immediately caresses and squeezes her round booty. Thanks to her thong, she feels his smooth palms excitedly gliding around the bare flesh of her ass cheeks.

"Pinch and spank mommy's booty baby."

Her son does as he's told. Playing with her ass by cycling through caressing it, massaging and squeezing, pinching and pulling at different areas of her bountiful roundness, and spanking the cushiony fullness. As he continues playing with her booty, her son begins to suck as much as he can of her bulbous flesh into his mouth. It's as though he's trying to use his mouth to pull her enormous mounds out of her top. Unfortunately, he won't succeed, her abundant bags are bound far too securely by her tight dress. But he'll surely have fun trying.

Realizing just how much she is enjoying this; Karin gives in completely to her urges and the pleasures she feels. Any rational thoughts or overthinking is absolutely gone from her mind. Her primal sexual instincts, as well as all the salacious teachings of her friends, now dictates her person. It's as though she's in some slutty woman's body, watching everything that this shameless woman is saying and doing, and completely engrossing herself in the pleasures. But it's not just her in bliss, she feels it in her son as well.

Ray's horniest is at a level he's never felt before. His cock is the hardest it's ever been, with so much pre-cum leaking down his leg as though he's actually cumming. But of course he would feel this way. After all, this is the first time he's touching the opposite sex, let alone devouring her womanly parts with his mouth and hands.

Everything is just far and away so much better than what he could have ever imagined. How she feels on his hands, how she tastes in his mouth, how her body affects his, he's loving everything that's happening. The enthusiasm he feels from the incredible pleasure looks as though this will be the last time he gets to do this.

His mother's tits are so huge. The eyes and mind don't properly convey their actual features. Shoving his face into his mother's cleavage feels as though warm and soft pillows have enveloped his head. The softness, wow the softness. The softness combined with her smooth skin feels so good against his face. While kissing and licking her enormous mounds satisfies his horniness for her tits, sucking huge amounts of her fullness into his mouth satisfies his hungry lust for them.

Yet, he still feels teased by her tits, not from his mother's doing, but from his own actions on her tits. As he takes so much of her into his mouth, his tongue continues to eagerly slather as much of her bulbous flesh as he can. The erratic action sometimes causes his tongue to slide into her tight dress, though not too deep in, allowing him a teasing taste of her areolas. And he knows, can almost feel, her nipples at the tip of his tongue, just a few hairlines away. Damn he wants to taste her nipples.

Though his mother's tits have always been the focus of his fantasies for the most part, playing with her huge round booty makes him realize that he loves it more than he imagined. Similar to her tits, seeing isn't feeling, and what he feels makes his cock twitch constantly. Just like he devours his mother's tits with his mouth, Ray mauls his mother's firm soft full ass with both of his hands.

She's wearing a thong, allowing him to feel just how smooth is the bare skin of her curvaceous ass cheeks. The thong also allows him to squeeze her meaty ass cheeks bare, pulling huge amounts of her booty's fullness into the grips of his palms. As he obliged his mother's request for her ass cheeks to be spanked and pinched, she squeaks mild orgasmic cries with each action. What's interesting to Ray is that it sounds like his mother is genuinely enjoying this as much as him.

Also interesting is her choice to wear a thong. Though she hasn't worn any conservative outfits in the past few months, he thought her choice of underwear would probably be the only conservative piece due to her still conservative personality. The idea that she chose to wear a thong, something hidden to everyone but her, indicates to Ray that maybe her conservativeness is just a front. If so, his mother may secretly be a genuine sex fiend, made more evident by her high-pitched orgasmic cries. He drools over such a possibility.

While Ray enthusiastically plays with his mother's luscious curves, her thigh presses against his pre-cum dripping cock. All this time, his cock is in an uncomfortable position, hard and pointing down, straining against his shorts to stand at attention. Now his rock-hard cock is being squeezed between his mother's thigh and his own. The pressure caused by his mother's thigh pleasures him greatly and he begins to hump her without being aware of his actions. His focus is purely on the orgasmic feeling of his cock pressing hard and deep into his mother's thigh.

However, Ray's focus isn't just centralized in his penis, but pleasurable sensations are coming from everything that's happening. From what he's doing to his mother's tits, to her his hands playing with her ass, and now her thigh pressing into his cock. He's no longer aware of his actions, pure desire is compelling his physical body. His awareness is solely on the euphoric pleasures he's feeling. Spurred on by his mother's increasing orgasmic cries, his pace quickens with all of his actions. The horny sensation that he feels is greater than he has ever felt, he knows it's at it's peak.

Karin's arms tighten around her son's head and neck. Her fingers clutching tightly into him. She didn't think it was possible for her to becoming hornier than she had been. The more and more horny she becomes, the more orgasmic sensations she feels throughout her body, and the stronger those sensations grow. On one hand, this intense horniness is aching, painful, her body screaming and begging for an orgasmic explosion. On the other hand, she wants her horniness to keep rising. She wants to continue feeling the incredible pleasures from the orgasmic pulses that pounds inside her like heavy rapid heartbeats. She wants all these aching pleasures to last as long as possible.

"OHh, ohh, uh, uh, unn, mmmmm, oh yes. Oh, my little boy is making mommy feel so good. Mommy hasn't felt this good in so long."

The humping action of her son on her leg is so animalistic, so raunchy, it spurs her to no end. Each time his obviously hard cock makes impact on her leg, each time his hands spanks and pinches her booty, and each time he engages with her tits, her pussy pulses orgasmically. The orgasmic pulse creates tensions in her whole body, making her contract every muscle. It's like Karin's body is instinctively holding back her orgasm, preventing it from exploding, allowing her pleasures to be prolonged. Though she knows her orgasm can't be held off forever, Karin both fears and anticipates the coming explosion; and explosion that's been building for years.

She feels her son's humping quickening, the impact much more eager. In a few seconds, her son drives his face into her enormous cushiony mounds, Groaning. Simultaneously, his hands clutch her plushy ass like a vice grip, holding on to dear life. His pelvis gives one last hump into her thigh, his groans stretch and becomes orgasmic. She knows her son has climaxed. Even if the growing wetness around her thigh wasn't there, she would still know, because her body tells her so. And her body reciprocates. Her son's release shatters the tensions in her body. Her pussy explodes, juices escaping out of any opening and seams it finds in her thong. She wraps one leg tight around his and tightens her arms around his head and neck.

"OHHHHH!!!!! YES, YES, OH BABY YES!!! MOMMY'S CUMMMING!!!"

Karin is in bliss. An orgasm that has been denied and building for years finally explodes. Every pore of her body is screaming in pleasure. And such an incredible pleasure it is. She has never had this kind of release with any sexual experience before.

Once her body relaxes, the orgasmic pulse still ripples throughout her body like aftershocks. Yet, the urge remains. Years of denial have created years of urges within her that demands to be fulfilled.

Her son's body buckles from his finished orgasm, and he falls out of Karin's grip and onto his backside. There is a look of serene satisfaction on his face. Which only indicates to Karin that her actions were well executed. But she's not finished, far from it. With her newfound understanding of just how powerfully gratifying the pleasures of sex can be, Karin will continue to allow her sexual instincts to dictate her mind and body. For the sake of continuing to feel these pleasures that she has come to yearn. And she can't forget about her son, he hasn't lost his virginity just yet...

Ray sits on his ass, looking up at his disheveled mother with dumbfounded satisfaction. Cum burst out of his cock like it never has before. An absolute explosive burst of pleasure from the tip of his cock. His whole body shuddered with euphoric delight at the release. The leg of his shorts is seeping with his slimy cum, which also trickled down the inside of his leg. What a mess he's made, but it was totally worth it.

"Wow, that felt great mom. I never, uh, you know, came like that before."

"We're not yet done my boy. So, say that I'm a great mommy."

"Oh sorry, um, you made me feel so good mommy. You're such a great mommy."

"Mommy's glad that her little boy enjoyed it. But it looks like her little boy made a huge mess. So, let mommy help her little boy clean up, okay honey."

Without being given a chance to respond, Ray's mother pulls him to his feet. Then drags him to her loveseat in the corner of her bedroom. Pushing him down onto the chair, he opens his mouth to ask what she plans on doing, but she stops him by placing a finger on his lips.

"Mommy knows best honey. So, just let her do what needs to be done. My little boy still hasn't had his first time yet."

Ray is in disbelief. His mother is playing the part so well. Too well, he's not complaining, but it seems everything she's doing and saying is genuine, not acting or playing. This is beyond what he could have imagined, and he's loving every second of it.

Grabbing the bottom of his shirt, his mother slides it up, and he helps her pull it completely off of him. Then she tosses it to the side.

Don't want my little boy's shirt to get dirty too." She says. Her voice sounding so genuine, is she really just pretending?

Looking longingly at his bare torso, his mother licks her lips in hunger. She places her palms at the top of his chest, then slides them down. Meticulously feeling every inch of his front, from the top of his chest, to his lower belly, then back up again. Ray's limpening cock stiffens once more at her touch. He revels at being treated as a sex toy for his mother to do with as she pleases.

Sliding her fingers into the top of his shorts at his hips, she pulls it down with help from Ray. Slowly, his cock gets exposed from the base. Stiffening once again from his mother's actions, his cock strains against the shorts. Only to spring up hitting her on her forehead as it gets completely exposed. His mother stares hypnotically at his cock. Even not yet fully erect, Ray's cock is still plenty big, and the potential of just how big it will get once he's completely hard is greatly anticipated by his mother. Greatly shocking to Ray, though he approves, his mother brings the part of the cum covered shorts to her face. She breathes it in, then gives several licks of his cum.

"My little boy's shorts' are so dirty. Mommy will need to clean it later." His mother tosses his shorts on top of his shirt. "But right now, mommy needs to check just how dirty her little boy is."

Resting her hands on his upper chest, Ray excitedly watches his mother lower her gorgeous face onto his flat belly. Then kisses his belly with puckered lips, pushing her wet tongue against his flesh. Repeating the action, she slowly moves up his torso, inch by inch. Once she gets to his chest, he feels her heavy, firm, soft tits squashing against him. His stiffening cock once again in an uncomfortable position, pointing towards his knees, straining against his mother's body.

The feel of his mother's cushiony full mounds attracts Ray's hands to them like magnets. He cups her compressed boobs from the side, greatly desiring to fully cup the front of her enormous spherical mounds. Unfortunately, his mother has flattened her chest so tightly against him, there isn't enough give to allow his hands to slide between.

His mother's lips make their way to his neck, where she begins sucking his skin into her mouth. She then slides one hand down his body, pressing deeply every inch on her way down. Her fingers then slide over the base of his cock, then slowly traces his shaft, and completely wraps the whole of his now fully erect rod. Giving his cock a gentle squeeze, his mother hums a purring moan while still sucking his neck.

"Oh wow mommy," Ray says in heavy, yearning breaths.

Pulling her head away from her son's neck, Karin looks into his eyes and says in a seductive tone, "My little boy has a very dirty cock. It's so sticky and slimy. Mommy will need to use her mouth to clean it."

Karin moves down and stands on her knees, still holding her son's throbbing, fully erect cock in her hand. His hands still grasping onto her tits. Keeping her eyes locked onto her son's, she sensually smiles, sliding the tip of her son's cock back and forth on her lips. All the teachings BY her friends on how to give a blowjob RUNS through her mind. She has practiced on her friends' fingers, and they have also used the techniques on her fingers so that she may know how it feels from the man's vantage point. This may be the first time she's giving a blowjob to an actual person, but she has practiced enough times with experts to be confident with her execution. Especially when her actions are supported by her sexual instincts.

Never breaking the connection of their eyes, Karin begins "cleaning" her son's thick scrumptious meat. Slight opening her lips, she plugs her mouth hole with the tip of her son's soft, firm, meaty tip. Then forcibly drives herself down his thick rod towards the base. Squeezing her lips tightly around her son's thickness as strongly as she can. All the while, her wet, slobbery, and slithery tongue "cleans every inch of her son's hard cock. She can feel his grips on her tits tightening.

Once she reached the base of his shaft, she begins to bob up and down. Moving her head quickly from the tip to the base. Slurping and popping noises fills her bedroom as she hungrily sucks her son's cock like candy. If she could grin with a thick piece of meat going in and out of her mouth she would. In addition to feeling pleasure from what she's doing, Karin is also feeling a sense of motherly accomplishment from her son's joy in receiving his gift. His joy and the sight of her son convulsing in obvious pleasure delights her as both a mother and sex fiend.

Ray can't believe the sensations he's feeling. No porn he's watched has accurately conveyed how a blowjob truly feels. The pleasure doesn't just come from the physical sensations of his mother's mouth and tongue on his cock, but the pleasures seem to be heightened by the vision of watching his mother's head bobbing on his hardness. He doesn't have any experience with which to compare but having the face of a hot ass chick sliding up and down your cock, is nothing compared to the gorgeous face of your own hot ass mother passionately sucking the life out of it. It's a sight to behold, one that he will burn into his mind, so that he may recall it whenever he wants to see his mother in such a position once again.

Realizing that he's been squeezing his mother's tits the whole time that she's been sucking his cock, Ray begins to massage them meticulously. Closing his hands tight into her fullness allows Ray to feel just how huge and bulbous they are. Opening his hands again, his mother's cushiony tits springs back to their original form instantly, indicating just how full, firm, and perky they are. Her dress is so thin and tight, he feels her hard nipples scraping against his palm. Though it's only a tease. The true luscious form of er nipples is hidden behind this sexy thin fabric. In fact, the true form of his mother's tits is hidden tightly behind the veil that is this dress. He has only imagined and fantasized what they could possibly look like. But here's his chance to finally see his mother's tits in their natural glory.