A Moveable Feast Ch. 02

Story Info
A chocolate surprise for dessert.
602 words
3.8
3.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was impossible to suppress a giggle while two strange men painted each of my nipples with warm chocolate. The chocolate was almost hot when applied to my rigidly erect nipples and the feeling as it cooled and hardened on them was strange.

I had been watching each man meticulously paint my nipples and areolas but as they finished their work I looked up at Clarence and smiled in appreciation of his generosity.

"Will you participate in painting me?" I asked as the two other men begin to paint my toes with chocolate.

Clarence simply smiled and said, "Right now you are the amuse bouche to be enjoyed and to enjoy. Soon you will be the entre' and then the plat. I intend to you have you for our dessert."

After a moment's pause Clarence said, "But I do see two possibilities that are being missed." And with that comment he asked Nicolas for a tumbler of his best port. A few minutes later he stood over me on that raised platform and slowly dripped the port into my naval before sealing it with a coating of chocolate with one of the basting brushes.

I watched him with a quizzical smile wondering what he would do next and then he coated my lips with the same port and began to delicately paint them with the chocolate.

All of this was causing me to grow increasingly aroused and then I felt one of the men began to paint my recently waxed mons. Now I could feel my vagina began to pulsate in anticipation at the thought of taking four men one after another.

"Will you still respect me in the morning?" I asked with a mischievousness meant to assuage my fear of what I was about to allow.

"I will deify you. After all this will make you a sex goddess."

"I have never done anything so crazy as this but if it makes me your sex goddess and a deity how can I refuse."

And then I felt my nipples being gently and simultaneously nibbled on while at the same time my toes were being simultaneously sucked by the other two men I had selected to gift basting brushes to. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my arousal at being the center of attention of the four handsome men I had selected while thinking so many men here, I could have passed out a few more brushes.

When Clarence bent over to kiss away the chocolate on my lips I groaned in ecstasy and pulled his head down as someone began to lick away at my chocolate covered mons.

When the first man entered me Clarence was still kissing me and two other men were still nibbling on my rigidly erect nipples that felt like they were going to explode. I could feel my pelvis straining up off the platform to meet every thrust and then I heard the man in me groan as began to cum into my now pulsating vagina. I felt a surge of disappointment and thought to myself, too soon, too soon. But then I felt a second hard and throbbing penis enter me and I slammed myself up and into it with greedy glee.

With one arm around Clarence's neck I pulled him toward me and said, "I'm close, so close, oh god thank you, thank you." And then I felt the second man cumming inside of me but his withdrawal was quickly followed by a third and much larger penis and I groaned as I began to experience the first vaginal orgasm of my life.