A Moveable Feast Pt. 04

Story Info
Teasing and practicalities with a moveable vagina.
2.7k words
4.65
3.1k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday morning saw Maria once again lying sticky, naked, and well-fucked on her sheets, waking while Fernando still slept on beside her. Feeling down between her legs, she touched bits of Fernando's sperm dried crunchy in her pubic hair. Bringing her other arm up to her face, she smelled the strong and healthy odor of a happy, active cunt, not just in the vagina itself, but smeared all through the surrounding hair and across the arm around it. Sweat from their lovemaking was dried all around the rest of her body as well, and Maria was tempted to skip her workout and go straight into the shower.

But no, that would not do. Maria put on a sports bra and got down to work. Fernando joined her in the land of the wakeful soon after, and soon enough they were parting once again, heading on their ways to work.

At her office, Maria generally wore long-sleeved shirts in any case, so concealing a vagina on her upper arm was not too difficult. There were only two real challenges. First, her shirt rubbed against her cunt more now that it was on her arm than when it had been in other places, which made her feel aroused at times. Second, her cunt was just so lickably accessible that she was tempted to just go ahead and go down on herself in the bathroom or some other private spot. If she was really going to do that, though, she'd have to actually take off her shirt in order to have access, and that felt far too risky to Maria at her workplace.

Instead, she settled for just bringing her cunt up to sniff and giving herself a few through-the-shirt nuzzlings. She loved the feel of her protruding inner labia flipping back and forth beneath her lips, pressed against the fabric. But she didn't want to have a wet spot on her arm, particularly when that might draw notice to the small lump there where her hair and labia bulged the fabric slightly out. So Maria behaved and told herself that she'd have time enough for indulging in sex in the evening.

By arrangement, Fernando met her once again back at her place that evening, with plans for another night of lustful play. By the time that he arrived, Maria already had her shirt off and was nibbling and licking on her cunt, arm up across her mouth and held there tightly by her other hand on her elbow. Fernando cocked an eyebrow at her, and she said, "I couldn't wait," then continued at her nibbling.

"Are you close?" he asked, "I have a naughty idea about where to move it next."

"Not yet." She brought her arm back down, switching to gently massaging her cunt with her palm instead. "Mostly, I've just been itching to do that all day. What's your naughty idea?"

"I think that we should move your vagina to the center of your back, where I can touch it but you cannot. I think that would be a lovely tease for you."

Maria laughed. "Don't get any ideas about trying to hide it from me there, though. I can always get off with a loofah or something!"

But she agreed, and they decided to fuck before they ate. Both of them had been missing penetration some, so they decided to find a way to get Fernando's cock into her arm. That proved somewhat awkward, though. First, Maria knelt, and held her arm up to the side. Fernando dropped his pants and spread her labia gently with his fingers, then guided his cock gently forward into her arm. Thrusting pushed her arm back, and she wasn't strong enough to really shove it forward against his weight. But when he held on with his hands, he could pull her arm against him and it sort of worked. The angle was not quite right, and though getting fucked again was satisfying, getting fucked in the arm was sort of distant, and Maria wasn't anywhere near an orgasm for herself by the time that Fernando's sperm was dripping from her cunt.

As Fernando withdrew, Maria instead pulled her arm up to her face again and started to lick and suck her cunt, noticing the added slight creaminess and bitter flavor of his sperm. Settling on his own knees in front of her, Fernando added to her stimulation by starting to massage and tweak her nipples. She was already so damned hard there, but his firm and loving tugging brought her higher and tighter, almost painfully so in fact. Pleasure rose up through her body, and she dropped her other hand to pull her empty hairy crotch, adding yet another line of stimulation. Waves rolling and moving quickly through her started to collide, and as she crested upward, she pulled her arm away and shouted "Now!"

Fernando jumped, but let go her nipples and grabbed her cunt instead, sticking three fingers in its tight and pulsing opening to yank it quickly up her arm, across her shoulder, and down her back. As Maria felt it start to stick in place, he moved it nearly to her spine, below her shoulder blades in her upper back. She could feel that it was upside down, clitoris pointed toward her butt, but that was fine. It made her laugh, in fact, on top of all the other good strong sensations running through her body.

"You know," she said, "I'll bet that you could fuck me better now than in my arm."

"I think you're right," Fernando agreed. Maria kept kneeling, but shifted to brace her outstretched arms against the bed, while Fernando got up and brought his cock to bear. But they were wrong: his cock was still too high with her kneeling and him standing, and too low if she got up or he got down as well. He managed to get inside briefly while squatting, but his core strength wasn't up to really fucking like that.

"I'll bet I can give you a really special back massage, at least." And indeed he did, with Maria stretched out on the bed, breasts crushed flat beneath her and his hands moving firmly all around her back, including going back and forth across her slowly relaxing and sticky cunt. Eventually, Maria rolled over and pulled Fernando up to her to suck his cock a bit, and then the two of them adjourned for dinner. Naked dinners together were becoming a habit now, it seemed, and they laughed and joked and talked about the next strange things they ought to do as they experimented. As Maria leaned back againt her chair, she felt it press nicely against her relocated cunt.

Both were pleasantly satiated and tired tonight, however, and after dinner they did not really return to sex. Instead, they settled next to one another to read, enjoying snuggling naked and an occasional bit of groping, but Maria wasn't feeling very serious about it, and Fernando didn't seem to be either. She was enjoying that well-fucked feeling though, and feeling the occasional bit of sperm drip outward up over her clitoris behind her was a nice reminder of their earlier romp. She rubbed her inaccessible cunt lightly on the sheets and went to sleep.

Putting on clothing the next day really showed just how much a tease this position of her vagina would be for her. As Maria fastened her bra behind her, she could just barely feel the very tip of her vagina down below her hands. Since it was inverted, that meant the clitoris was even farther away, down at the other end of her vagina and well out of reach.

Coming up behind her though, Fernando brushed his hand along her cunt and thrilled her with little zapping bolts of pleasure that pulled her arching back. She turned herself to kiss him and he took advantage of the shift in position to slip one finger in, simultaneously taking a firm and gentlemanly hold on her back and also exploring her eager cunt, as she felt herself lubricate there in the center of her back to let his finger in. They broke it off responsibly though, to avoid ending up late, and Maria hid her naked cunt beneath the back side of a nice work blouse.

Working with a vagina on her back was definitely less distracting. Since it was not accessible to her anyway, it faded from attention just like it normally would when it was down between her legs. The day passed without incident, and in the evening she was home alone, for a quiet evening just herself, doing some laundry and other chores. Her intense nights of sex play with Fernando were all well and good, but she did have to keep space in her life for other things besides sex. As she stripped her sheets, however, she thought about how they'd gotten dirty and crumpled them up to take a sniff, inhaling the memory of sex between her and her man. She could feel a warming in the middle of her back, beneath her shirt, but let it go for now, just holding on to those warm and pleasant thoughts to carry her through her evening of domesticity.

Later, stripping down to her underwear to go to bed, Maria contemplated her body in the mirror. Looking straight on at herself, she just saw nothing special. Good curves, long dark curly hair, large breasts, fine skin, decent face. A good looking woman, but no trace of the strange debauchery that had invaded her life over the past week. Her simple panties showed nothing to indicate the lack of cunt behind them, and from this position her back vagina was not visible. She twisted to try to see her back, but couldn't really go far enough to bring it into sight for anything but the corner of her eye. Hands on hips, she stared straight on again, looking for any other hint of strangeness on her body, but could not find a thing.

In bed alone, she toyed idly with her empty groin, tangling fingers through her pubic hair as she settled down to sleep. Her cunt grew warm beneath her, and she wriggled herself back and forth a bit on her back to stimulate it some. But she wasn't really headed for much beyond that simple touch tonight, and soon was comfortably drifting off. In the morning, likewise, Maria embraced an uncomplicated drift through her normal routine with joy. Somehow, having her sex hiding on her back was almost liberating, even, as it could be entirely out of sight and out of mind unless she specifically wanted to be sexual, and even that would take some work.

But in the middle of the afternoon, something started happening again, and Maria was soundly spooked. Suddenly, something shifted and Maria began to feel an extremely slow crawling sensation in the middle of her back, right there on her vagina. She tried to ignore it, but anything new was possible cause for concern, and so she knew she had to pay attention. Removing herself to a bathroom stall, she concentrated on the feelings in her back, considering what sensations she was feeling. After a few minutes she thought she understood. Her vagina was now migrating rightward on its own, slowly turning and shifting with no orgasm or action on her part this time.

This was seriously scary for Maria. Where was her vagina going? Why was her body now doing yet another new and different thing? Would it show itself ourside her clothing and let this private oddity become a public humiliation? She was frightened to return out to her desk, but also did not want to leave work early unless she really had to. She decided to text Fernando vaguely: "Something's going on. Things are moving on their own. Deciding what to do"

In a few minutes, his text came back. "Need me?"

"Not yet"

"Tonight?"

"For sure"

Her vagina was still moving back there, she could feel, but still quite slowly. She decided that she might as well face the office, and just check on its progress every once in a while. If it started going faster or heading for a problematic place, that was when she'd call out sick. Distracted, she kept losing her place and making mistakes, but managed to power through the afternoon. By the end, her vagina had come partway down her back and nearly to her side and she could touch it easily through her shirt, feeling its subtle folds through the fabric. Too slow in movement to be noticeably pleasureable, it mostly just felt creepy to not know what was on her vagina's mind.

Just before the end of the day, however, Maria finally got the hint she needed to understand, because that was when the cramps began to strike. When the first cramp hit, of course, it frightened her even more. But then Maria recognized the pain and realized it was just like what she often got the day before her period. In fact, it was that very pain, right down there in her uterus! She pulled her phone out and checked her logs. That was it! Assuming things were working normally inside, her period should be coming on Saturday or Sunday. Since this was Friday, the time was right for premenstrual cramps. And if that was the case, then maybe her vagina was just trying to get back to where it started so that it could connect up for her period?

Now that the idea had struck her, Maria thought about the trajectory her vagina had been moving so far. Quickly, she realized that indeed, her vagina seemed to be on a direct path from where it had been in the middle of her back to go back into place in between her legs. Relief washed over her like a big warm blanket, and she nearly shook. She texted Fernando to let him know: "All OK I think. Tell you tonight."

And by the time that Maria had gotten home, her vagina was even nearly back in place where it had started. She wondered if it would move on orgasm still, but decided she didn't need to rush to find out. Letting it connect up to be ready for blood to flow seemed like a better choice to her, if there was even a choice for her at all in all of this. But before her period came on and shut down fucking for a couple days, she needed to take Fernando one last time.

When he arrived, she pulled him right into the bedroom and told him "Strip." He quirked a quizzical eyebrow at her but made no complaint. She shucked her own clothes off as well, revealing her vagina right back in its usual place, and pushed her naked man back on the bed. Coming up to him there, she bent over and started by sucking on his cock as he reached out and started to stroke her side and butt. Maria's cunt was warming up with her intention and she took the move as soon as she felt wet enough. Sitting high on top of Fernando, she took his cock inside her cunt, relishing the deep and satisfying penetration from coming back to her old favorite cowgirl position. His hands clamped on her hips and they ground against each other, taking advantage of how well their bodies fit together, now that her cunt was back in place. Maria felt the thrusting filling her every movement, felt the pressure upwards as she jammed herself back down and deeper in, as much as she could get it.

Maria laughed and cried and threw her head back at the sheer simplicity of this fuck. This week had been a wonderful and strange adventure, but coming back to the basics for a good deep penetration was more satisfying than she had felt it for a long, long time. Maria began to gasp and groan as her orgasm took her over then. Her cunt moved down below, but when she pulled off of Fernando, it slid right back again, and she felt almost a click as it returned and sat there all hooked up again in place, waiting for her next cycle to begin.