A Moveable Feast Pt. 05

Story Info
Maria tries a more extreme location for her vagina.
3.2k words
4.67
3.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's period had come and gone. Although menstruation was never exactly a pleasant part of life for her, she didn't mind it all that much. And this particular period had been actually quite satisfying in its simple banality. Whatever else might be going on with her vagina, it behaved entirely as usual during this time. Likewise, her sexual desire had mostly faded away for the duration, following its usual pattern as well.

In the midst of it, on Sunday evening, she spent time at Fernando's place, snuggled up on his couch watching junk food television together, but she didn't spend the night. As days went on, their usual patterns and banter rose up once again, flirty texts but mostly just going about their usual lives. Fernando made it to card night with the guys, and Maria caught an evening lecture at the library. As Friday rolled around again, however, Maria was starting to feel an itch for sex and wanted to satisfy it with her boyfriend. They'd made vague plans to get together, but just what do to had not been settled yet.

So on Thursday night, she tried things out, just to see if she still had a mobile cunt or if that curious condition had been a one-time thing. Settling at the end of the evening on her bed, she lay there on her back in her bra and panties, snugged up beneath warm blankets, almost ready to go to sleep. But not quite yet.

Lying there, Maria let her mind drift over to Fernando, imagining his firm hands setting down upon her breasts. Her left hand settled where her boyfriend's imaginary hand would lie, feeling her breast's ample mass beneath her slowly pressing grasp. Her right hand, meanwhile, crept beneath the waistband of her panties, down into her tangled pubic curls, feeling the texture of her hairy mons as she reached down past it to her cunt.

She started on the outside only, massaging her outer labia as she thought about her lover, thought how he'd kiss and stroke her breasts, feeling her nipples hardening within her bra. Then as she heated up some more, Maria slipped two fingers in, feeling the moisture of her silken cunt. She pulled the fluid up and out, drawing it up to moisten her clitoris. That little nub she stroked with firm but gentle movements, feeling the pleasure flash like lightning out around her groin. Her left hand headed down to join it, now stroking and pulling at her inner thighs. Maria felt her pleasure building up and towards a lower peak, and as it did so she slipped a finger back again inside, pulling upwards as she kept the pressure on her clit. Soon, she let a gasp out as a smallish orgasm broke within her cunt. As it did so, she pulled up, felt the sliding movement of her vagina rising across the surface of her mons, then pulled it back down into place, satisfied and wanting nothing more now than to drift off into pleasant sleep.

In the morning, she and Fernando made a dinner plan by text, and all day Maria was looking forward to it. She hurried home from work to change her workday officewear for something a bit more sexy, a skirt and blouse combination that showed her figure off nicely, bold lipstick, her curly hair pulled up to show her neck. When he met her at the sushi restaurant, Fernando had cleaned up nicely too, and after a lovely evening they made their lightly buzzed way back to Maria's place, laughing and touching each other as they walked.

Inside, Maria told Fernando, "Strip," and both of them cast their clothes aside in crumpled heaps. Naked, they came together kissing and embracing, hands in each others hair and down their backs and sides. Maria felt greedy for her lover, devouring him with her eager kisses, holding and stroking him tightly up against her body, feeling his hardened cock pressed against her belly, leaking precum on her skin. One of Fernando's hands slipped to her ass, cupping a cheek, then moving to her front and slipping to her groin, cupping and pressing gently up against the surface of her cunt. She felt hot and wild all over her body, ready to mount and fuck her chosen mate.

Manuevering them kissing to the bed, she didn't even have to ask. Fernando knew just what she wanted him to do, lying down to offer his lover her seat of choice. Maria straddled him and plunged her cunt down on his cock, spearing her soaking folds with ease. She rode high on her man, rocking her hips and pushing him deep inside herself, feeling her breasts bounce wildly as she fucked. Her climax came just after his, their mingled fluids mashed together as they both cried out, first his groans and then her shriller calls. Her cunt slipped up, but then she shifted her hips again and brought it back, jiggling it back and forth in little motions as she settled down until it stuck, not much off from where it started.

Lying tangled together in the aftermath, feeling delightfully tired and sweaty, Maria drowsed against Fernando. He seemed almost ready to go to sleep as well, but then he roused to ask a question. "Maria, I was wondering. Did your vagina move tonight?"

"It did," she said, "but then I put it back. I figured let's start with just a simple fuck."

"Aha," he said, "That seems rather sensible of you. And I am certainly not going to complain about good sex like this. I had wondered, though, if it was indeed still mobile now."

"I checked it yesterday," she grinned, "I guess I get to be a freak some more. Wanna get freaky with me later?"

"Tonight?" he asked, clearly tired but willing to rally if necessary.

"No, not tonight." Maria was tired just like him, and happy to follow fucking into sleep. "Tomorrow morning is when I'd like to try some freaky things together." Fernando was agreeable, and they followed their post-coital relaxation into sleep.

In the morning, Fernando slept in while Maria was up and working out. As she did, her mind kept looking forward, anticipating their next round of sex. Her thoughts kept drifting around to the various different sorts of sex that her condition had allowed them to experiment with, and drifting further to possible new ideas that they might try. When she had finished working out, she cleaned and showered thoroughly, making sure that she was as delectable as possible for her lover.

Fernando, though, was still half-sleeping when she finished, and she decided he should wake enjoyably. She dropped her towel and slid back under the covers naked next to him, then cozied up against his body where he lay there on his side, and ran her hand gently through his chest hair. Fernando made a soft and sleepy sound that seemed a positive one to Maria, so she continued, gradually moving from slow smooth touches to a more dancing teasing motion, moving out to his belly and sides as well. Fernando started to wriggle some and turned on to his back, eyes still closed but letting out a more wakeful and contented sigh, clearly pleased with what was going on. And so she continued to escalate her touch, now coming down to his groin to lightly touch his half-hard cock, now stroking down its length, then moving her touch around its base, enjoying his hard flesh as she thought about how it would soon be once again inside her cunt.

"Oh God," he said, "I love the way you're touching me. I want to kiss you but I'm sure my morning breath is foul."

She smiled at him and let go of his cock. "Go brush and come back quickly. I'm wet and ready and have plans for you." She gave a little push at his backside as he rose, appreciating the view as he headed for the bathroom.

When Fernando came back, Maria told him, "Come on over here and bring that lovely cock. I want you to fuck me from behind." She turned herself over and raised her ass. Fernando needed no more encouragement than that. He came and kneeled behind her on the bed, reaching down to spread her labia with one hand and guide his cock in with the other. Gentle thrusting moved his cock in bit by bit, lubricating its passage as he pulled a little more of her fluids out with every cycle of their building fuck. Soon he was buried deep inside her cunt, holding tightly to her hips and plunging wonderfully deep within her body.

Maria's breathing sharpened and she felt her pleasure building up. Soon her orgasm would be upon her and it would be time. "Fernando," she said, "Remember how we pulled my cunt up to cover my belly button? When I come this time, I want to see what happens if you pull it back to cover up my anus."

His rhythm fucking her broke a moment as he processed that and laughed. Then he was thrusting hard again, continuing to rock her hips forward and backward as he pressed deep down into her cunt. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" he asked, "I mean, I'll do it, but I want to be sure you really want me to cover your asshole with your cunt."

"Your freaky girlfriend wants to try her freaky games. I want to find out." She kegeled on him, feeling his lovely length and girth, riding backward and shifting up and down to push her stimulation higher.

"OK, you've got it, let's do this thing." He kept on going, now shifting his pressure to be more upwards. As she thought about the naughty game that she was playing, her willing boyfriend, and the dirty lovely things that he was doing for her, Maria came closer and closer to the edge, panting and moaning as she did. Her dangling breasts were brushing back and forth against the sheets below her as she rocked, her nipples rough against the fabric. She pushed as deep and hard against him as she could, rotating her hips to bring more pressure on her clit. And then she broke and felt her cunt begin to clench and slip, orgasm shuddering through her body like a slapping set of waves.

She tried to sink down, lowering herself as Fernando kept his cock moving up. At first it was easy, moving fast, and then she felt things jam somehow, a blocking pressure as she tried to move her cunt further toward her ass.

"Get out and do it with your hand!" she said, and he complied, pulling his cock out with a juicy shlicking sound. Then fingers were in, her cunt starting to loosen and relax around them and she started to feel frustrated that her cunt was not in place just yet. He pulled up and she felt that jamming pressure, building, building as Fernando's force went up, not quite so pleasant any more, and starting to stick in place and then a pop, something felt like a pop and she felt one last burst of motion as she came down and her vagina stuck in place.

Fernando plopped off to the side, down onto his back, and holding his stiff cock in his hand, panting and fumbling his own way to release. Still pulsing in her own cunt and shivvery on her skin, Maria reached one hand over to stroke his chest and nipples, dance her fingers around and help him out. In moments he was coming too, little jets of semen jumping up to the base of his belly and his pubic hair. His breath hissed out and he started to sigh as he came down as well.

Maria climbed up on top of her lover, lying down across his body to make as much of her flesh touch his as she could manage. She pressed her now-empty groin against his fading cock, feeling it scrubbing through her pubic hair. "Hey lover, how you doing there?"

He laughed a gentle laugh and rubbed his hands all up and down her back. "You're a wonderfully wild woman, Maria. I just love fucking you."

"Speaking of wild, I couldn't tell what happened with my ass." She raised herself slightly on her arms, shifting her body up and down against Fernando's. "It feels all wet and messy back there, but I couldn't tell exactly where things ended up."

"Well," he said, and gestured for her to shift off of him and to the side, "It didn't want to let your cunt go over it. I pressed, but it wouldn't go. Then at the end, it slipped around next to it instead."

Maria moved, and spread her legs to feel between them. Walking her fingers backward, she confirmed that this was true. From the hairy blank spot left behind where her vagina used to be, she walked her fingers back along her taint to find the tight ring of her anus, and just to one side on the right, she found her hairy cunt lips opening up. "Oh, shit. This really isn't good. I don't want to have my cunt back here."

"Not a good idea?" Fernando seemed torn between smirking and taking her seriously.

"Fuck no," Maria said. "I mean, if it had been there instead of my anus like I had been thinking, then it would be fine. But right next to it? That's just asking for a nasty vaginal infection now. Definitely this was a bad idea." She was freaking out a little, wondering if she'd already fucked things up by touching while exploring just now.

"So, we get it out of there again?" Fernando still couldn't quite seem to settle between serious and humorous.

"Yeah, definitely. But not right now. I don't think either of us are ready for seconds yet." Maria sighed and closed her legs. "I think I'm going to take another shower and try to get everything really, really clean."

"Want company?" Fernando asked. She shook her head, and he agreed to wait. When she came out again, he had cut up some grapefruit and set them out with coffee and half of a big bakery muffin for each of them. His own shower was short and businesslike, and afterward they talked and ate together.

Fernando respectfully avoided bringing up her vagina until Maria did. When she did, she said, "I've been thinking. I think my belly button doesn't count as anything important. It's just another piece of skin, a little funny shaped."

Fernando nodded, "That seems sensible."

"And remember how my vagina moved back for my period? It seems like my body's keeping track of its needs. I wouldn't really want to think what would happen if I needed to go and it was on my ass. I mean, just none of the possible answers to that are good."

He nodded more, then asked, "If you don't mind me asking, how have you been peeing while your vagina's moved?"

She laughed a little sheepishly. "I'm kind of glad you didn't ask before. But I can tell you. When it's only moved a little, it's just normal. But when it's moved a long way off, my pee-hole seems to come right back into the middle of the empty spot. It's a little messier, but at least I'm not having to pee out of the middle of my breasts or back or something." She smiled at him, embarassed.

Fernando seemed a bit embarassed too. "Sorry, I didn't have to ask."

"It all right. I'm glad that you're not excited to want to know about my pee." They laughed again. Maria then continued musing on, "I bet this means we couldn't put my vagina over anything else important either, like my mouth or eyes or ears. I doubt it would even be willing to cover up a nipple. Just random bits of skin."

Fernando was listening with attentive interest. "So where do you want to move it next? I'm guessing you want to move it soon."

"God yes," she made a face, "I know this is going to sound weird, but I really don't like sitting on it. Like, when my vagina is up front where it's supposed to be, when I sit it's there, but it's not what I'm sitting on. In my ass, I keep feeling it pressing against my pants and chair and knowing how close it is to, you know, things, I just keep feeling kind of creepy." She shuddered. "I want to get it out of there, and I'm thinking when we do let's take it down my leg. I want to see what it's like to walk around in a skirt with my vagina on my inner thigh."

"Oh, that seems very kinky." Fernando was smiling back at her again, "Much better than your vagina in your ass."

Maria threw her face into her hands. "I don't know what I was thinking. All I can say is that it seemed like a good idea at the time. And I guess if it had worked it wouldn't be so dire a thing."

And so it was that soon the two of them were back in bed, naked again and focusing on Maria's body. Fernando began with her breasts, while Maria played with her sensitive hairy empty groin. Then he moved down to push her hand aside and lick her there, a lovely sort of almost-cunnilingus. Then he flipped her over and he got into her cunt with his fingers as she raised up on her knees, rubbing her clit with his palm while two fingers searched and groped down inside her vagina. Maria let herself relax, just focused on the feelings from her stimulating man, and soon enough was into a small but satisfying orgasm, and feeling her cunt move quickly around and down her right leg, dragged by Fernando's towing fingers to settle halfway down her inner thigh.

Then she turned round and saw his rock hard cock, and wanted to thank him for his help. Her cunt was definitely not ready to be fucked again just now, but she could fondle or suck him off. He was up on his knees, still as he had been behind her, so she got on her knees as well and wrapped one hand around his shoulder while her other went down to his cock and balls. Her breasts pressed up against his chest, and she stroked and played and tickled while he held her back, petting and stroking up and down. That little semen pumping muscle started up beneath Fernando's balls, and soon Maria had another mess of sperm getting churned up in her hand and on her sheets.

They breathed together, satisfied, and Maria settled backward, drawing Fernando down on top of her to lie there, cuddled up and torpid with their post orgasmic glow. Eventually however, an urge to be up and about began to tug at her again, and Maria got them out of bed. "Let's go," she said, "I want to head outside and walk. Let's see what life is like for a lovely woman in a skirt with a vagina on her thigh."