A Moveable Feast Pt. 07

Story Info
Maria plays a game of "find the cunt".
2.6k words
4.31
2.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria kept her vagina on her inner thigh for several days. Sunday was a slow and lazy morning spent in bed together, fucking several times. Maria loved the sort of scissor-fuck that they could do with her cunt in this position. She loved the dual pressure deep down inside her cunt and also on her empty groin as she squeezed his leg between her legs and he squeezed back. Each time she came she shifted it a little bit, just tweaking around into the best position, but really she was satisfied.

In between their rounds of sex, Maria and Fernando talked intimately about nothing in particular, just cuddling up and soaking in the warm and fuzzy feelings in between them. Breakfast left crumbs in the bed, and Maria almost spilled her coffee, but they were in a playful, laughing mood, and it was fine. Eventually, they shifted to more pragmatic talk, and decided to spend the afternoon moving a few of Fernando's essentials into her apartment. Well, no longer just her apartment but now becoming their apartment.

When they went out, Maria wore a dress this time, and again found the brush of her cunt against her thigh an interesting and stimulating distraction. Fernando had not packed properly to spend two nights, and was grumbling a little at needing to wear his boxers for a second day, but Maria kissed him quiet with a smile.

On Monday, however, Maria couldn't wear a dress or skirt. Given the culture of the office where she worked, people would have looked at her askance. Pants were the order of the day, even for lowly clerks and paralegals. And pants were stimulating in a not-so-pleasant way, she found. With her vagina on her inner thigh, with work pants her labia and clit bound up against the tight cloth and got rubbed too much. She made it through the day all right, if a bit distracted and on edge, and the next day tried to wear a pad, sticking its adhesive surface to the inside of her pants. That didn't work well either, though, and by mid-afternoon Maria was fighting off the temptation to get off in the bathroom just so that she could move her vagina somewhere else.

She was in a foul mood indeed by the time that she got home. Grumping through the door, she saw that Fernando had made it home before her and was in the kitchen cooking, and she didn't want to dump her mood on him. Before she could warn him off, however, he was calling out to her, his back still turned. "Maria!" he sang out happily, "Tonight I am making feijoada, pork and black bean stew. It will be ready soon, with rice and collards on the side."

Maria gritted her teeth and took a moment to settle herself before responding. While she did so, she stripped off her hated pants. "That sounds like something that will be delightful. Right now, however, I'm going to go and take a shower and move my goddamned vagina off my goddamned thigh where it's been pissing me off all day." She started angrily stalking towards the bathroom, darkly enjoying being able to express her upset feelings loudly.

Fernando was quiet a moment before he responded, lightly but gently, "I'm guessing that you do not want to have any help with that right now?"

"No," she growled, "I just want to go and deal with this myself. I expect that I'll be feeling better after, but right now I just need to go and soak my bad mood out of me."

"Consider your hello kiss deferred! Take all the time you need, and I will not rush cooking. The feijoada can always use a little extra time to simmer."

And she loved him for that, even while at the same time she didn't want to deal with him right now. Her top was off as well before she even reached the bathroom door, and she left it crumpled on the floor as well, just like she'd done with her obnoxious pants. She paused to turn the water on, then stripped her bra and panties while it warmed up. Not that her panties were doing much good at the moment. She leaned down and inspected her vagina on her thigh. It wasn't sore, and didn't look chafed or red anywhere at least. So, fortunately no actual injury at least. But she was damned well never going to wear her vagina on her thigh to work again, it was just not worth it. Vagina on the thigh was going to be something that she'd have to save for weekends, so it seemed, when she could wear skirts or dresses for it.

Maria could feel the moist heat coming from the shower now, and stepped inside. She left her thigh alone to start, and just went to relax and let her spirit settle down. Lavender body wash soothed her up and down her skin from face to toes, and long hot soaking of her hair began to make her scalp relax. As she felt better, she started to think about her cunt as well, and what she'd want to do with it. Already, she could feel the pleasant feelings of arousal starting to radiate out from her vagina on her inner thigh. Bringing her right hand down, she found it flowering open and receptive, hot, wet, and welcoming as she easily slipped one finger in.

Leaning over just a bit, she worked her finger round in circles on her thigh inside her cunt, thinking of Fernando cooking dinner out there, thinking of his lovely cock and how she'd like to ride it, slamming up into the center up her cunt with her legs astride him in their usual position. Her other hand went to her empty groin and pulled, right in the center of her sealed shut outer labia, where her cunt would be if she were riding on her man, pressing with a finger where his cock would press. For the first time, she noticed that things were still all swollen with arousal there, even if her cunt was elsehwere. Her groin felt pillowly and sensitive, engorged with lust to fuck her man. She could have him right now if she wanted, but she'd told him not to come and he had listened. But she should fuck him soon, tonight.

As Maria built up toward her climax, she began to think just where she'd put her cunt. One part of her wanted to put it right back home between her legs, so she could fuck Fernando from the top. But another part of her was thinking of how much fun they'd had experimenting with her mobile cunt, and so she thought that she might play a game. A little hide and seek with cunt. Laughing a little to herself, she made her choice and bore down into orgasm, feeling the pleasant tension break as she began to gasp and make quiet little grunting sounds. As she pulsed with pleasure, she pulled down on her cunt, down and back to the middle of her right calf, tucked discretely where a sock would cover it, low enough to be in the loose part of her pants and high enough to stay off of her ankle.

She almost lost her balance in the shower then, and had to grab out for the side, bent awkwardly down with her fingers in her calf. Both hands were out, her cunt was locked in place, and the adrenalin from nearly falling over swept her sexy thoughts away. She stood up feeling foolish, took one last pause to rinse and soak the heat into her skin, then shut the water off.

Soon after, Maria was walking into the kitchen with a relaxed smile on her face, wearing a long and flowing skirt going down to her ankles and a light but long-sleeved blouse. Her feet were bare, but every other part of her skin besides her head and hands was covered. Fernando's face went bright and cheerful as he saw her enter, and he swept her up into a hug and deep tongue-locking kiss. She held him tight and he held back as they kissed for some time. Finally drawing back, Maria told him, "Thank you, I really needed that."

"And I," Fernando told her, "needed the time to properly set things up." He swept his hand over toward the table, encompassing a fabulous looking feast, along with candles and... cloth napkins? Where had he found white cloth napkins in her apartment? She must have looked shocked indeed, because Fernando said, "I didn't mean to make this a big deal, but I had time, and you looked like you could use a treat."

"No, no," she said, "I'm happy, this is great. But napkins? Where did you get napkins?"

He laughed and squeezed her ass, moving to break their embrace and shepherd her to sit. "I told you I'd make some changes to the kitchen."

"Are you telling me, seriously, that in one of the only two suitcases that we brought over, you packed white cloth napkins?"

He shrugged, looking embarrassed. "What can I say? I take my dining seriously."

Well, she had no response to that. The only thing to do was to properly appreciate this gift, and so she did.

A long slow dinner later, after cleaning up together, Maria decided it was time to spring her own surprise on him. With a mischievous smile, she stood in front of him, facing each other with her hands on his shoulders, and told him, "Now it's my turn, and I've got a game to play."

"Oho!" he said, "What is your game?" She could tell from his smile that he'd caught the sexual feelings in her voice.

"I call it 'find the cunt'," she said, and moved her arms out to her sides, "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to figure out where I've put my cunt tonight. Your reward, if you find it, is that we get to fuck."

"Your challenge is accepted!" Fernando laughed. But then, rather than pouncing on her as she'd thought he might, he tilted his head and looked at her intently, clearly thinking hard. She hadn't expected that he'd take this seriously, but she played along, enjoying this surprise.

After a moment, he spoke again. "I don't think that it could be above your waist. That's a long way to move up from your thigh, and I think you spent time enough in the shower to get off only once."

Still feeling mischievous, she said, "Are you so certain? Maybe I just had one really big orgasm, or multiple orgasms?"

"If you did, I envy you!" He grinned at her. "But still, that would be quite a long way to go. My money is on somewhere below the waist."

"OK, Sherlock, what else can you deduce?"

"Well, definitely you wouldn't leave it on your thigh. And I think your left leg is out for the same reason that above your waist is out. And, well... last weekend... well, let's just say nowhere near your ass." He looked rather awkward saying this, and Maria laughed along. Fernando continued, undaunted, "So, I think that either you've moved it back to its home, or else your hip, or past your knee to somewhere on your lower leg or foot. And probably not the sole of your foot, or else you'd probably be walking funny."

Maria quirked an eyebrow at him, as if to ask what next.

Fernando took the hint. "I think I'd better check and see if I was right. Let's start by checking that it's not under that shirt." He started to unbutton her and she helped him out. When her shirt was off, he took one hand and brought it to his mouth. "I had best check carefully."

With that, he began kissing her all along her arm, moving his tender agile lips gradually up her inner arm, all the way up to her body, across her collarbones, and down her other arm. As he went, Maria closely followed along with the pleasure of his touch. Then he ran his hands along her back, sinking down to kiss her side, then across her belly and up her other side. Maria ran her hands across his shoulders and his upper back.

Rising, he looked her directly in her eyes, a twinkle in his own. "I'd better check beneath your bra as well. After all, I know that you can hide your cunt in there." Maria's breathing was getting heavier as she shucked her bra off for him. He came straight in and latched his mouth down on one nipple, then the other, sucking each until it stood out stiff and needy, taut and desperate for more. But he moved down now to kneel before her, leaving Maria to grab her own breasts as he left, tracking for her groin.

Fernando pulled her skirt down next, and made a little happy noise as he discovered she was bare beneath. He plunged his face into her hairy crotch and licked, stimulating her lust-swollen curve of blank and cunt-free space. Maria was breathing hard now, holding tight her breasts, intensely aware of the wet and desperate opening needing to be penetrated on her calf. She widened out her stance to give him better access to her crotch, and Fernando lingered there, licking and nuzzling, rubbing her thighs with firm and solid hands, until Maria started to make noise, little plaintive moans and whines.

Then he struck, moving those hands to pull her skirt down past her knees, all the rest of the way to the floor. He rested his hands on the tops of her feet, still licking at her hairy groin. His hands came slowly up the front of her lower legs, slowly stroking as he checked for her cunt. When he got to her knees, he brought them to the inside and slowly down again. The tension was nearly unbearable for Maria as he almost grazed the edge of her cunt. Then to the outside, up again, and finally, from the back of the knees, down to her thighs and finding her errant cunt. His probing fingers slipped inside and Maria said, "Fuck me now."

"Can you lie down?" he asked, and she went gladly naked to the kitchen floor, then raised her leg up vertical. Fernando was stripping off his clothing now, a show that she appreciated. Now naked too, he brought his rigid cock up to her leg and plunged into her calf. Her aching need for penetration filled, Maria sighed, then cried out joyfully as he rammed deep and home. She could feel him deep inside her leg and wondered vaguely how this worked. If she'd chosen a narrower spot, would he come out the other side? Her thoughts were scattered as he thrust again, pulling her leg tight against him as he fucked her hard. Her pleasure peaked and ripped out of her mouth in loud and vocal cries as orgasm swept out from her calf, echoing in her groin and running in waves up to her chest and head. She felt things sliding up and down a bit, but let it be, ignoring location as she simply lost herself to pleasure now. Encouraged by her cries, Fernando soon came too, churning her clenching calf with foamy sperm.

They stayed there, breathing hard and coming down, pulled tight together with his cock becoming limp inside her calf. Eventually, she pulled away, rolled over and got up to come and put her arms around her man. "Fernando," she said, "let's go to bed." They left their clothing on the floor and went to snuggle tight beneath the sheets, sweaty and exhausted from their glorious ecstatic fuck. She kissed him and he kissed her back, bodies holding tight together as they savored the passion that they shared.