A Moveable Feast Pt. 08

Story Info
Maria considers where she really wants to keep her cunt.
2.1k words
4.17
2.7k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her delight, Maria found that having her vagina on her calf was just as simple as she'd thought that it might be. Well, except for cleaning herself properly in the shower. That was a little bit awkward, but not too bad. Going out and about, however, a nice clean cotton sock was just as good as panties for holding her cunt all tightly and hygenically, and neither shoes nor pants were messing with her. Work was easy and free from any distractions or frustrations other than the ordinary.

At night, she lay on her stomach, relaxing her head and arms on a pillow, while Fernando nibbled delicately at her inner labia and stroked her calves and feet. It was a pleasantly distant sort of intimacy, calm and wallowing in indulgence from her lover. After he'd worked on her a while, he moved himself up to straddle her and brought his cock down into her, fucking her calf until he came. That felt good too, and Maria enjoyed being filled by her lover's cock as he fucked her, and she also enjoyed the feeling afterward of the sticky mess of mingled fluids in her cunt as usual, but she wasn't near to orgasm and she'd didn't really feel the need.

When Fernando was done, Maria pulled him up to snuggle with her. Somewhere in there, sex had turned on her a bit while they were having it, and Maria was feeling a need for a deeper sort of intimacy. She didn't speak, just held him tight, feeling him warm and solid up and down the length of her own body, his big strong arm around her too.

Eventually, she realized what she wanted and she spoke. "Fernando?"

"Yes?" His eyes were peacefully closed right now.

"Can I tell you something that might seem a little strange?" She felt a little hesitant to say what she was thinking.

"Maria, my love, we seem to be living in a world of strange these days." He sounded smug and comfortable, and Maria wasn't sure that she liked that.

"Well, that's just it. I think I'm getting tired of strange. I feel ridiculous saying that, because aren't couples supposed to always want more spice in their

sex lives and such? And here we've been given this gift of so much variety of novel types of sex that we can be experimenting with. And here I'm saying that I want less of that." She frowned, considering her words.

His eyes were open now and he looked back at her. "It sounds like something's wrong."

"Not wrong, exactly," she vaguely waved her hand around, "But. Can I tell you something that I hope that you don't take the wrong way?"

She felt him tensing now, but he nodded, so she continued, "When we were having sex just now, I was enjoying it, I mean, it felt good and all, but by the end I'd just gotten really distant and detached. I didn't mind or anything, and it felt good, and I was happy that you were enjoying fucking me."

"But it seems that you were not all that involved." Fernando was relaxing a bit, but still looking very serious indeed.

She nodded, he was understanding. "Yeah, I just kinda zoned out and was thinking about other things. You know, like when you get a massage or you're getting your hair done." He looked at her askance, and she poked him. "OK, so you don't get your hair done, but you know what I mean!"

"Well, yes, I suppose that I do," he admitted, grinning back at her. "To be sensual is not always to be sexual."

"Yeah. And I just felt bad, like I was letting you down somehow." She grimaced. "But that's just stupid too. But I should have told you."

"Maria, I feel rather foolish and uncaring to have failed to notice. I do not like to think that I would be a selfish lover."

"Well, fucking is always selfish sometimes." She smiled at him. "I mean, I was all about just lying there and feeling all indulged by you at first. I don't think either of us actually need to feel upset." She squeezed his shoulders and went on. "But that's all off to the side of what I was trying to say. I was trying to say I want to move my cunt back in between my legs."

"OK," he said, "I'm fine with that."

"Are you?" she said, "What do you want? I mean, I know it's mine, but I want to know what you would like as well."

Fernando sighed in something like exasperation, "Maria, I am quite enjoying all of the exploration that you and I have been engaged in. It is enjoyable to play with sex. In some ways, making love to you with your vagina in different places has been almost like losing my virginity again. New worlds and new sensations. But I'm not just fucking your cunt, I'm making love to you. I love the way you look at me with your dark eyes. I love the smell of your skin. I love the feel of the curve of your shoulder and your hips. I love the texture of your hardening nipple between my teeth. I love the way you touch me and let me know just what you want. I love a complex woman, not her body parts. Moving your cunt around is absolutely unique in my experience, but it's just a different sex position, no different than when we switch from missionary to you on top or from behind." He paused. "Well, yes, of course it is actually more different, but less so than I would have thought."

Maria was feeling very seen and known right now, almost on the edge of tears from the sheer degree of intimacy that she felt. Instead, she buried her face against his shoulder and she held him tight, not wanting to do anything at all but melt against her love. Fernando was quiet and held her back, just holding her and gently stroking her back, his breath warm in her hair.

"I'm glad that we're together," she finally said, backing off enough so they could look into each other's eyes again.

"And your vagina?" Fernando asked, "What do you want to do with it?"

"Nothing else tonight, I think," she said, "I just don't feel up to it right now. But I don't think I like it on my lower leg. It's just too far away. I like being able to move my cunt around. I like that we can put it anywhere, and sometimes it feels good and sometimes it's just awkward. It's fun having a second erongenous zone, and this wonderful dirty secret that I can carry around with me. But at the end of the day, I think I like it most right in between my legs, where I can hold you tight when we make love, and look you in the eyes as we are fucking."

"Indeed, it is almost as though between your legs is the location that was meant for it to be." His wicked grin invited a poke in the ribs, which she supplied. He laughed, and they snuggled back again, relaxing nakedly in comfort as the tension ebbed.

In the morning, Maria made good on her plan. When she woke up, the first thing she did was reach down to her crotch and play with her sensitive empty groin until she felt her tension rising, thinking about the feel and smell of the gently snoring man beside her. Her other hand pulled at her nipple, rubbing the hardening flesh between her fingers as she started breathing hard and leaning into the sensations. It wasn't the best condition for masturbation that she'd had, and her lingering annoyance at the placement of her cunt was interfering some, so when she let go her nipple and reached down to stimulate her clit, the orgasm she brought was rather small and not of major satisfaction. But it was enough to get her cunt back to her thigh, albeit low and on the back.

She left it there while she worked out. Leaving it on the back rather than the inner thigh had been on purpose, since running on her treadmill wouldn't mess with it when it was there. A long hard run later, she stepped off, buzzing with endorphins and slick with sweat, to find Fernando standing there and smiling with lascivious appreciation up and down her body.

In a better mood than previously, she said to him, "I'm halfway there. You want to help?"

"Will we be late?" he asked, but she could tell that he was already persuaded.

"Just a quickie, don't you know." She stepped close and then she reached down for his cock, finding him already hard and starting to poke out of his boxers. She stroked him up and down his cock, pulling ut fully through his boxer flap and finding and smearing the bits of precum leaking out. Her other hand rested on his side, and Fernando brought his hands up to her breasts, grabbing big handfuls through the enveloping surface of her sports bra. She felt her nipples hardening with the stimulation, enjoying his firm and pulling grasp. Her cunt was wet down on her leg, swelling and wanting to be filled. For now, though, she kept on his cock, rubbing him up and down and feeling him shudder beneath her other hand.

"I thought," he said, between his heavy breaths, "that we were going to get you off."

"Sure," she purred, "but first I want to make you come."

"Oh God," he said, his head thrown back, "I love the way you touch my cock." His hands were slackening on her breasts, and now he wobbled as he stood.

"Not just your cock," she said, and brought her other hand beneath his balls, stroking them through the fabric of his shorts. Fernando let go of her breasts entirely and took hold of her shoulders, hanging on and breathing hard, jerking and whining as she stroked his cock and balls. Then with a long low groan he came, jetting his semen out onto her leg and to the ground between, then dripping down to smear beneath her stroking hand. She pulled her sticky hand up and she wiped it on his chest, smearing her lover's captured semen back to mark her man.

Then he reached down and grasped her crotch, down through the top of her panties to run his fingers through her pubic hair, holding her sensual and swollen mound. His other hand grasped her buttock and he held her close, cock dribbling on her leg and boxers rubbing up against it. She wrapped her sticky hands up through his arms and to his shoulders, holding him close against her chest. Her hot and hungry mouth sought his and they kissed deeply, wrestling tongues and lips together lustfully. And then he slipped the hand that held her butt down to her cunt behind her leg, sliding two fingers in and wiggling back and forth.

The stimulation drove her up, and now her clit was crying out, crying to be touched and rubbed. She broke their kiss and pulled her hands back, one holding on to his hand at her crotch, adding her own shaking driving stimulation onto his. Her other hand went to her clit and she nearly doubled over as she gasped, building and building up and towards a great big orgasm as she vibrated fingers hard down on her clit. And then she came, a wave of pleasure washing over her, and she leaned into him, putting her weight against her man. Almost she forgot, but as her cunt came loose beneath her fingers and slid up, Maria kept her head enough to pull it up and forward. With a shock she realized she had left her panties on, and they would be an obstacle. Frantically yanking Fernando's hand away, she reached back down into her underwear and out the leg hole to pass her cunt from hand to hand, then pulled it in and into place, almost getting it back upright as well before her anxious motions dropped her far enough down for it to stick.

Still gasping, now laughing to as well, Maria came back up and kissed Fernando lovingly. "It's close enough for now," she said, "a little sideways still, but that's all right. We'll fuck it out tonight."

He broke the kiss and held her shoulders firm and lovingly, "Tonight, my love, I'll fuck you any way you want." Tickling and teasing one another in the heady afterglow of sex, they headed for the shower and to start their working days.