A Moveable Feast Pt. 09

Story Info
Maria settles in to her new normal.
1.3k words
4.67
2.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite Maria and Fernando's plans, they didn't end up having sex that night. Maria had forgotten that she had already had evening plans, going to the lecture at the public library that she had been looking forward to. So she went there, and Fernando, who wasn't interested in the topic, went off to do his own thing elsewhere.

When she arrived back home, still digesting what she'd learned about the Bronte sisters, Maria was delighted to find Fernando there, but disappointed to find that he was already deep asleep, snoring lightly on what had become his side of the bed. She sighed lightly, but wasn't actually upset. She'd been hoping to work out her crooked vagina while having sex with him, but she could do it on her own as well.

Actually, she'd been finding its current messed up position quietly humorous. Every other place she'd put it had been basically intentional, but right now her cunt was just, well, sloppy. Off to the side a bit, and slanted, the very bottom bits of her labia trailing over the side of her groin, on to her leg, probably looking like an anatomy drawing by a careless student. Time to put it right again.

Stripping down to her underpants and bra, Maria slipped into her bed. Lying on her back beside Fernando, she reached out to brush her right hand across his broad and manly sleeping back. His smell was all around her too, and she appreciated that. Gently, she reached her other hand down to her cunt, reaching into her panties to run her fingers through her pubic hair, getting going with a nice light stimulation of the surface all around. Then she angled her hand and ran her fingers down along her crooked lower lips, tweaking and teasing, then reaching in to penetrate herself and feel her sexy juices on her fingers. All the while, she was thinking of Fernando, smelling him and feeling his warmth, thinking about how she'd like to ride on top of him and grind her cunt down hard around his cock. Her right hand held firmly on his warm and solid manly side. Vibrating her left hand hard against her clit, she came with a quiet hissing exhalation and tidied up her cunt, pulling it up and centered where it should have been before. Satisfied with both her fixed-up anatomy and her nice relaxing orgasm, Maria rolled over and joined her boyfriend in the land of sleep.

The next night also had no sex, despite being together and a Friday. They were out with several of Maria's friends, and although they had a wonderful time and lots of chances for kissing and holding and snuggling up and whispering naughty plans in one another's ears, by the time that they got home, they were both too tired and tipsy to actually consumate their sexy plans. Naked, they snuggled up together and started in towards sex, but even as she lay on her side with her hand around Fernando's cock, Maria was so tired that she kept losing track of what she was going as she drifted off. The third time that she started up from drooling on his chest with closing eyes, she called things off for the night with a promise for the morning. Fernando didn't respond to her, having apparently drifted off to sleep himself in the middle of her somnolescent hand job.

Nevertheless, she did indeed fulfill her promise. As was becoming their pattern, Maria got herself up early and worked out while Fernando enjoyed his weekend opportunity for sleeping in. All sweaty and endorphin-charged, she drew him up from bed to join her in the shower, and they cleaned and played in equal measure. At one point, he stood behind her and soaped her breasts up, fingers supporting from below, then rubbing up across her nipples while his half-hard cock pressed just above her ass. Later she soaped his cock and balls, dancing her fingers around his lightly hairy testicles, which were hanging low and relaxed in the steamy shower heat. And kissing too, him kissing her gently on her neck, then both of them kissing mouth to mouth while he held her waist and she ran a hand through the short dark hair on the back of his head, then her drawing up his hand to kiss and nibble on his fingers.

Eventually they got out and they toweled off, then headed naked for the bed, no need to speak, both feeling hot and heavy and knowing they were ready for a solid fuck. As they stood close together, Fernando with his cock between her legs, brushing up against her labia as she held on his sides and he pulled her up towards him by her ass, Maria asked him, "Where should my cunt go today? While we're moving you in, I want to have you thinking about your lovely freaky girlfriend's secret cunt, even while all our friends have no idea."

Fernando smiled at her and said, "The choice is easy, coração. Let us put it on your belly button, just like the first time when you showed me how it moved."

"I like it," said Maria, "So let's have you get down. I want to ride you, and I know how I'll move it."

They let go and he lay down on the bed, hard cock inviting, rigid and practically straight up as he waited for her. Maria leaned down and she took it in her mouth, gave it a little flicking with her tongue, tasting the mild and salty bitterness of the precum welling up. A few deep sucks to lubricate it up and down and she came up, smiled, and moved atop her man to settle herself on his cock, reaching a hand to guide it home into her sopping cunt. There was no easing in this time, just sliding right on home with her and him both swollen and wet and needing this. She rocked her hips and squeezed her cunt, riding and driving down on him. Her pleasure rose, and so did his, both of them making wordless joyful sounds. Maria came, and as she did she felt Fernando start to spurt as well, filling her pulsing cunt with seed. Delighted, she put her plan to work, leaning down to push back with her hands, sliding her body down Fernando's toward his feet, letting her cunt drag up as she was doing so. She placed her face down in his hairy chest, smelling his scent and feeling the dampness of his skin left over from the shower and mixed with sweat, even as she felt her cunt come to the place she wanted it, right in the center of her belly button. She kissed him on his chest and licked him, growling and feeling feral in lust, even as he groaned and thrust his hips against her lowering body.

Maria lay there on her man, contented, feeling him beneath her, smelling their respective smells of sex and sweat, his slowly softening cock still churning sticky feelings in her belly. She thought about the day ahead, about the friends who'd help them move, the ways their lives were bending closer and how much she hoped they'd make it to the long term as a couple. She thought about the shirt she'd wear, a button-down to just conceal her cunt, a sexy dirty secret that nobody else would know was on her belly, just as they would not know that her crotch was empty. No one would know except her and her man, her wonderful caring sexy man who loved her even in her freaky oddity.

Content, Maria rolled herself off of her man and scooched up so their eyes were level. "Love you," she said, and kissed him, and he said he loved her back and kissed her too. Their friends would come soon, so they should get dressed, but right now, Maria wanted two more minutes with her man, hand on his deeply breathing chest, and pubic belly button resting up against his side, his own hand curling round her shoulder holding her, holding each other closely for as long as they could manage. They'd make it, she just knew, they'd make it as a couple, and nobody else would know just what kind of intimate and strange things happened in their bedroom.