A New Life

Story Info
A good little girl gets to live her perfect life.
1.8k words
4.33
12k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim grinned as he swung his hips while holding a camera in one hand and Slut's hair in the other. He had the perfect life.

Tim yanked hard on the clump of long, silky hair connected to the cum receptacle in front of him, causing a sexy cry to emanate from the mouth that earlier that afternoon had contained Daddy's semen and piss before eagerly gulping each one.

"Thank you, Daddy," Slut barely gasped as the hair yank had thrown her over the edge, and she was now shaking uncontrollably, squeezing her pussy down on the cock that owned her.

Today her name is Slut. When she gets told her name for the day, she internalizes it and considers it hers, as if that had always been her name. Yesterday her name was Pain Slut. On different days she has been called Daughter, Baby Girl, Cum Whore, Good Girl, Princess, Cock Whore, Meat Toilet, and many other things, depending on what Daddy decided to do to her that day. However, he is always Daddy.

"That's right, Slut," Tim said, "you're all mine to use and abuse however I want, isn't that right?"

Another pull.

Another cry of pleasure with pain.

"Yes, Daddy, thank you, Daddy."

Tim kept silent, knowing his voice wasn't what the viewers wanted. If there was ever a complaint, it was to say the man should never talk. Fans loved to hear Slut's soft, sexy moans turn into harsher grunts of pain mixed with extreme satisfaction, imagining it was them disciplining and teaching her. Tim's cock was just needed for the show, an instrument to guide Slut's performance, and he loved it. Tim wanted everyone to see the gloriously trained whore meant only for him, causing fans to commit the sin of envy while he committed the sin of pride. Slut was always to act like she loved and needed the cock, but that was not difficult for Slut, as it was true. That genuine loyalty combined with perverted love won them many subscribers.

Another camera captured the pair's debauchery, catching a wide shot of the bed. In the finished video, there would now be a cut from the wide shot to the POV camera in Tim's hand. He pointed the camera down to record the breathtaking sight of Slut's tight, shaved pussy stretching around his cock. On every outstroke, there was a growing piece of white ambrosia sticking to Tim's cock. The video title would mention Slut's sticky sex juices; she was known for them. Tim held the camera as steady as he could as he focused on the union of master and slave, then slapped Slut's ass as hard as he could three times with his other hand and started kneading it. That skin was already red and bruised, but Slut loved it, tightening again on her owner's cock. Tim released the ass meat and then wiped up Slut's cream with one finger, bringing it to his mouth to enjoy with a deep groan.

Tim couldn't help but speak again, "Ohhh, my baby Slut, you taste so good."

Hearing the approval coming from the mouth of the man that yesterday had given her those marks on her ass filled Slut's mind with joy. Her entire body started to spasm, her back shaking as she babbled mindlessly. At first, talking during a recording session was awkward, but now Slut knew what to say and when to say it to maximize Daddy's satisfaction and the video's ratings.

"Thank you for taking me, Daddy." She moaned deeply, temporarily turning into a feral little minx, while she recited, "Daddy's cock, need Daddy's cock" over and over. "I'm so glad I found your stories, Daddy. I'm so glad I wrote to you. Thank you for the new life you've given me of being your property."

That was how this couple had met; Tim wrote short erotic stories, loving the thought of thousands around the world reading his perverted thoughts. He figured at least one fan would fit his criteria and be a young, fertile little seductress he could dominate and own completely. But he also wanted people to see it all, to show off his prized possession. So Tim wrote a story about one version of a perfect life. He wrote about a girl like Slut who decided to move across the country to be with her favorite erotica author. Once she was with him, her only job was to be his cum dumpster. However, the protagonist wants to contribute to household finances to help Daddy, so she thinks of a plan. She would do what Daddy wanted and simply show everyone what she was born for, being his whore, and put the videos online for everyone to see. Her videos would generate ad and subscription revenue as she demonstrated to everyone her fantasy of how life should be. In this story, the videos became so lucrative that eventually, the man could work fewer and fewer hours, allowing the perverted couple to get to the point where they spent almost every waking moment skin-to-skin.

When Slut read this story, something clicked in her head. She wanted that life, to be the girl in that story. She wanted to become the property of a man who would use her in ways that satisfied a longing deep in her soul. But it wasn't just that. In this story, now her favorite, the two characters eventually grew inseparable, connected by a deep love that most will never experience. That combination of extreme perversion and profoundly romantic love was something Slut yearned for, and she had found a man who felt the same way: the author of her favorite story. Hoping and praying that this man was still single, she sent Tim a message on the website that hosted his stories.

They hit it off immediately. Slut was correct in her assumption that Daddy's story was essentially an advertisement for the life he wanted for himself and the life he wanted to provide the most perfect girl he could find. Daddy and Slut talked about everything, but more than anything, they spoke of their desire for each other. Daddy finally invited her to live with him temporarily to see their domestic compatibility. He bought her outfits to wear for him and to show off her figure, and they spent two weeks fucking multiple times per day with Tim demonstrating all of the things that Slut would need to become an expert at so they could live their dream life together.

This trial period became a permanent arrangement, with neither needing to say with words that she was never leaving his side.

Like the girl in the story, Slut also made amateur porn of her and Daddy. He still needed to work, but their income increased monthly, and they lived comfortable lives.

Only one thing was missing to make Slut truly happy. She thought of the other stories that her owner wrote, many of which included happy pregnant couples. That was the last piece she needed for her life plan: an ever-increasing belly with a growing life inside, a product of their combined love. She was looking forward to the day it happened, but Daddy was the one who decided when his seed would impregnate her. She had reasoned it couldn't be any time soon because Daddy was still giving her a birth control pill every day.

Tim kept pumping in and out, preparing to eject a massive load. Without stopping, he said, "My Slut, my Princess, those birth control pills you've been taking..."

"Yes, Daddy?" Slut asked as hope grew within her. Maybe he would tell her she would stop taking those cursed pills soon.

"I'm sorry to deceive you, my treasure, but for the last months..." Daddy paused his strokes and strained to withhold his gift for a few more seconds. "For the last three months, those pills have been placebos."

A feeling of glee started to fill her up. Slut said hopefully with widening eyes, "So you want... so I could be... right now..."

Daddy dropped his camera, deciding the wide view best captured the next part. He quickly withdrew and flipped Slut's body over, fluidly placing himself between her legs and immediately gliding himself back to where he should be.

"That's right, my Daughter," Tim groaned, too horny to remember his property was named Slut today and reverting to the most common roleplay fantasy they share, "You could already have your very own brother or sister inside you. And if you don't yet, I will put them there RIGHT NOW!"

Tim pushed hard, as deep as he could go, in a primal attempt to ensure every sperm got a shot at permanently claiming this petite body underneath him for all time. They had spoken of it often; how yes, Tim owned Slut, but an unbreakable bond would only be made when she was bred correctly by Daddy's cock.

"Breed me, Daddy, breed me!" Slut wailed as she clamped her legs around Tim, straining to hold him as close as possible. "Breed me, breed me, breed me, breed me, breed me..."

After their orgasms, Tim kissed Slut passionately on her supple lips and picked the handheld camera back up to record a close-up of the white semen that now filled and threatened to leave Slut's pussy hole.

"Oh no, you don't," Tim said out loud to the escaping sex fluids. He grabbed a triangular sex pillow they sometimes used to practice this situation, so Slut's ass would be raised and keep most of the semen inside her to do its job. "Let's get this under there; keep it all in."

Slut raised her hips as Daddy slid the pillow under her, lifting her hips to a high enough angle to keep all of the love inside of her. She loved the feeling of being pumped full of Daddy's seed, then needing to stay still as all the little sperm wriggled around in search of the egg she hoped was there.

"Remember," Daddy said while using his index finger to scrape up some of his cum that was already outside of its target, "lick up the extra. Make sure you don't waste any."

"Never, Daddy," Slut spoke softly as Tim gently shoved his finger in her mouth, "it's your cum, too important to waste."

The wide shot of the bed captured the two cuddling and kissing for a moment, each proclaiming their love for one another, before the rest of the video cut to a POV shot.

Slut lay back, hips raised in breeding position, rubbing her stomach and breasts. "I love being bred by Daddy," Slut said, looking into the camera, knowing this was the exact moment of conception as she caressed her tummy. "I just know that did the trick. Thank you Daddy for this new life." Then, the video ended.