A New Mom Pt. 06

Story Info
Life gets better and a new world of sex opens up.
3k words
4.5
7.8k
10
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

I awoke in the morning to find Eve perched one her left elbow, looking at me while her right hand was stroking my balls and limp dick.

"Morning sleepy head." She said as she kissed my lips.

"Morning gorgeous." I replied, my cock starting to respond to her touches.

"Mmm, breakfast." She smiled at me and wondered down my body until her mouth found my engorged rod.

She worked her mouth up and down, slobbering all over my prick and balls, one hand was working the saliva into my ass, I knew what was coming, or at least I did.

Eve worked her finger inside my ass while sucking and nibbling my cock, the feeling was creating sensations new to me, but I was so enjoying it.

She worked a second finger into me, not once stopping what she was doing to erection in her mouth. My panting became heavy, her fingers working in and out, her mouth now working my shaft like a mouth organ, up and down the thick vein, when she got to the bottom, she sucked on my balls then back up to the head, repeating this until.

"Fuck, Eve, I'm gonna cum,"

"She just looked up at me with her eyes and took my cock deep in her mouth, her fingers still fucking me as I blew my load down her throat. She sucked and swallowed every drop. She moved back up my body resting on top of me, kissed me a said, "If I had a cock, I would have fucked you then." She smiled.

"There is a way around that my darling." I heard a voice say from the doorway, we both looked and saw Dawn standing there with a hand inside her knickers, obviously playing with herself as she watched us, but just how long she had been watch I had no idea.

"Aunty Dawn." Eve said as she got off the bed and went to Dawn, kissing her on the lips and then taking the hand from her knickers and sucking her fingers.

"That looked so fucking hot I can tell you." Said Dawn, "Morning Evie, morning Tim."

"Morning Dawn." I smiled.

"Mmm, are you feeling horny aunty Dawn?" asked Eve.

"Who wouldn't be watching you two." She said gliding her tongue across Eve's lips.

Without a word, Eve guided her aunt to the bed, lay her down and pulled her skirt and knickers off, tossing the knickers to me saying, "Smell how horny my aunty is Tim, those are so wet you could suck the juice out of them."

I did sniff the crotch of dawns knickers before putting them in my mouth, they did taste nice.

Eve put her head down and started licking her aunt's pussy, Dawn let out several gasps as her niece pleasured her. I was not going to just lay that and watch, so I got behind Eve and started to taste her pussy, licking her swollen fanny lips, and then licking her butt hole. I pushed a finger inside her wet cunt while pushing my tongue into her smooth asshole.

Eve was moaning in pleasure as she ate Dawns cunt, Dawn was moaning just as much, my cock stiffened and I lubed it with my saliva, lined it up against Eve's ass gently nudging it forward, Eve pushed back against me so I knew it would be ok to give her anal, holding her hips I slowly went deeper until my entire cock was in her bowels.

"Fuck, yes fill my ass." grunted Eve.

"Ooh, is that naughty boy's cock in your ass sweetie?" chuckled Dawn through gasping breaths.

"Yes, and it feels amazing." Replied Eve.

"Hold still darling while I change position." Dawn said as she slid from beneath Eve, twisted herself round so her head was under Eve, lined up with her tight slit and able to see my cock in her niece's asshole, "That's better, carry on." She said as she began licking Eve's sweet nectar from her pussy.

Eve went back to eating her aunt, and I started moving my cock to fuck that tight hole I was in.

The smell of sex filled my nostrils, and the sexual sounds filled the room, good job Dawn has no neighbours, suddenly I felt two of Dawns fingers working into my ass, I paused momentarily to allow her access, once I could feel they were buried up to her knuckles I carried on fucking Eve.

"Bollock's, I'm cummin." Grunted Eve.

I felt her ass tense around my cock which was enough for me to cum aswel, aided by Dawn's fingers being buried inside me.

"I'm cummin too," panted Dawn.

We all collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed, Eve lay between me and her aunt, myself and Dawn holding one of her stiff nipples each and tugging them gently.

"What a way to start the day," Eve said, "You two work well together." She laughed and kissed us each in turn.

"Well, I'm sure we could improve." Dawn replied as she pulled on Eve's nipple hard causing her to gasp.

"Right, I'm going for a shower, who's joining me?" she asked as she got off the bed still wearing her now creased blouse.

"We both will." Said Eve before I could even say anything, "Aunty Dawn and aunty Lexi have a big wet room." She smiled taking my hand and pulling me off the bed, we followed Dawn through her bedroom to the Wet room, she also had a big four poster bed with net curtains around it.

We all bathed each other with plenty of soap, then dried each other.

"I shall go make breakfast and a cuppa for us all." Said Dawn walking out the room without putting anything on, then I remembered her and Lexi saying they never wore anything at home. Eve and I held each other and shared another passionate kiss as I cupped her pert ass cheeks in my hands.

"I thought last night was special, but this mornings wake up call comes very close." I said.

"So glad you enjoyed yourself, I get so turned on around my aunties that I just let myself go and anything can happen." She winked at me kissed my lips, "I am so glad you are so open-minded Tim, the sky is the limit, I have very few boundaries." She said as she tugged my limp dick, "and I was serious, if I had a cock, I would have fucked you this morning." She chuckled tugging my cock as she led me out of the room towards the stairs.

"I've never been fuck, never been fingered until this morning." I said a little embarrassed.

"Really? You gave me your anal cherry?" she hugged me, "that makes things even more special." She said.

"I just felt so relaxed and horny with you, I think you could have done anything you liked to me." I squeezed her closer.

We went downstairs and joined Dawn in the dining room, where we had some toast and tea waiting.

"Glad to see you feel comfortable enough to be naked here Tim as you would be at home." Smiled Dawn with a wink.

"Where is aunty Lexi?" asked Eve.

"She has popped around to see Kathleen to ask how the club was last night." Replied Dawn.

"They will be fucking then." Laughed Eve, causing her pert tits to bounce.

"Probably, you know what them two are like, So Tim did you enjoy your night out with my little Evie? I already know you enjoyed your night when you got back here." She laughed, her tits are bigger than Eve's so bounced up and down and slightly sideways.

"Yes, it was a good night." I said slightly blushing.

"Aww, you have made him blush aunty Dawn." Chirped Eve as she squeezed my thigh.

"He will get used to us soon enough if he comes round often as I hope he will, I'm sure you would like that too Evie?"

"Yes, I would, we have so much more exploring to do."

"And what sort of exploring would that be?" quizzed Dawn.

"Well to show Tim around more and Sexually of course." winked Eve, now with a handful of my shaven balls.

"Maybe buy a strap on so you can get to fuck his ass like he did yours." Dawn laughed.

"Now that is an idea." Said Eve.

"They sell them in Halo's." said Dawn.

I suddenly realised they were being serious and must admit the thought of Eve fucking me was having the desired effect on my cock as it started stiffening.

"Mmm, well his cock approves of that idea." Smirked Eve as she took my shaft in her hand, squeezing it, "maybe I'll get you to suck it before I fuck you, what do you think?" she asked me.

"Well, I'll try anything at least once even twice to be sure if I like it or not." I said quite boldly.

"Anything?" asked Eve.

"Yeah, why not, only live once, best not to have any regrets."

"You would be better off sucking a real cock honey, it feels so much nicer." quipped Dawn, now standing behind me playing with my nipples, as Eve lowered her head to start giving me a blowjob.

"Not so sure about that." I said.

"Aww spoil sport, you said anything, and I would love to see you do it," Said Eve taking my cock from her mouth, "Would you not even do it for me?"

"Ok, I wont say never, but we will have to see, if the timing is right and I'm horny enough."

"Will just have to make sure you are horny then honey." Said Dawn as she leaned over and started kissing me.

Eve went back to sucking my cock, I was at the mercy of these two hot sexy women, who I must say could probably get me to do anything. I heard the front door shut and started to panic that we would be caught doing what we were.

"Hi everyone, oh don't let me interrupt," It was Lexi.

She came over kissed her wife Dawn and then kissed Eve on the head while she was sucking me, then kissed me gently on the lips.

"I'm going for a shower lovelies, be back soon." Lexi said and walked out the room, not bothered in the slightest at what she saw.

"Come into the living room, we will have more room." Said Dawn.

Eve grabbed my balls and got up.

"Come on lover." She said as she gently tugged me to follow.

Once in the living room, Eve pushed me onto the sofa and straddled me, Dawn knelt behind her niece and started licking her pussy and sucking my cock before lining the two up, Eve lowered herself onto me and slowly started gyrating on my groin.

"Stand between us aunty, so I can eat your ass while Tim licks your cunny."

Dawn got up on the sofa, put a foot either side of us and Eve buried her face in her aunt's ass, while I started lapping at her dripping pussy and sucking her clit into my mouth. After a few minutes I felt my cock leave its hot gripping sheaf and start being sucked, it can't be Dawn or Eve, I thought to myself, it had to be Lexi.

I then felt my cock being pushed back into eve, and Eve gave a loud groan and paused slightly.

"Yes, darling lick our little Eve's ass." Dawn said to Lexi.

Was this all really happening? Things just keep getting better and better I thought. Eve bent forward slightly and held still, Lexi was pushing her cock into her niece's hot ass, now Eve was being fucked by two cocks while eating her other aunt's ass.

Suddenly Dawn started to shudder, and her pussy juice squirted into my mouth and down my chest, her legs trembling, I took her clit in my mouth and sucked harder while putting three fingers in her sopping wet snatch and vigorously working at her g-spot.

"No, no more you fucker." Dawn rasped between breaths.

"Go-on Tim, keep going, make her gush more." Urged Eve, she was pinching my nipples while tongue fucking Dawns ass, and still riding the two cocks inside her.

I did as I was told and continued my efforts, I was duly rewarded as Dawn did indeed gush again, soaking my face, aswel as filling my mouth and dribbling pussy juice down my chest.

Dawn stepped back over us, collapsed on the sofa, leaned over and kissed me and Eve thanking us for such wonderful orgasms.

"I'm going to cum." Huffed Lexi.

"Bring it here darling, let me have it." Said Dawn.

Lexi pulled her cock from Eve's butt and stood before her wife, who willingly took that cock in her mouth just as Lexi exploded, her cum filling Dawns mouth.

Eve was getting faster as she rode me, "I'm cummin." She cried.

"I am close." I said, at which point Eve got off before her own orgasm had finished, and took my cock in her mouth, I cum there and then in her mouth.

As I finished, Eve pulled Lexi to her and kissed her sharing some of my spunk, then did the same with Dawn before kissing me.

"Isn't he just the best?" Eve said sitting on my lap.

"Oh, he is definitely a keeper." Said Dawn, placing a hand on my cheek.

"I second that." Said Lexi, as she stood up with her cock dangling. I had no noticed until now that Lexi had a big cock even when limp it was probably four to five inches long.

"Anyone for refreshment?" she asked.

We all said yes, and I glanced at the clock on the wall and could not believe it was almost one in the afternoon already.

"I should go home soon, or mom will be worried." I said.

"No worry on that score honey, your mom is coming here for dinner about six o'clock, I invited her earlier. She was going to have a nap as she was still exhausted from last night, she had herself a marathon fuck session by all accounts, then going to come round." called Lexi from the kitchen.

"I need some fresh clothes though." I responded.

"You trying to escape?" chuckled Eve, nibbling my ear.

"Not all, more than happy being here actually, apart from at home with mom, this is the only other place I have felt completely relaxed.

"Completely fucked, you mean." laughed Dawn as she headed into the kitchen.

I could hear Dawn and Lexi chatting, Eve suggested we go shower quick before the drinks came out. Once we showered each other we sat on Eve's bed, and Eve looked at me.

"Are you ok with everything that has happened Tim?" she asked holding my hand.

"Yes, completely or I would not have let it happen, why? are you ok with it?"

"More than ok, I am so happy we met, and that you are open minded enough to join in with me and my aunties, I must tell you something though, I have sucked and fucked your mom too." She gave a small smile.

"That's fine, I have fucked her aswel." We started laughing and Eve pulled me on the bed and started kissing me, "Have you really?"

"Yes, and she has sucked me off a few times, once was yesterday after you left because I was so turned on by you." I said calm and collectively.

"Mmm, that is nice to know, and you have not been tempted to suck her cock? It is very nice you know." She quizzed me.

"I watched her wanking one night in her room while I spied from the doorway, I did think about going in and wanking it for her to see how it felt."

"You should, new experiences are always exciting, especially if shared with loved ones." She said getting up from the bed, "drinks will be ready now I should think."

We went downstairs and re-joined Dawn and Lexi in the living room.

"We have been thinking about having a little one of our parties, would you like to come Tim?" Dawn asked.

"Parties? Are they like the parties my mom has."

"Yes, very much so, lots of cocks, tits and pussy on display and on offer to one and all." Dawn laughed.

"Yeah, come on Tim, it will be great fun, I'll hold your hand, so you don't get nervous." Eve said passing me my cup of tea from the coffee table.

"Why not." I smiled.

"Best get organising then darling." Said Lexi rubbing Dawns inner thigh as Dawn spread her legs.

"That won't take much, the usual crowd will be racing to get here." Dawn laughed.

We all spent the next couple of hours talking, Lexi and Dawn explained about their parties and the people that came. Two of the couples bring their son's and daughters who are in their twenties.

One of the couples are mid seventies but always so horny, they were the first couple Dawn phoned.

"Hello Sylvia, it's Dawn, we are having a little party, you and Tom up for it?"

"Hi Lovey, is it tonight? We are so bored." I heard the lady on the phone reply.

"Not tonight. but you can both come round if you like and have a bit of dinner with us, Kathleen and her son Tim will be here."

"That would be lovely darling, Kathleen was telling Tom about her son at the club last night, it will be a pleasure to meet him, is clothing optional as always?" Sylvia asked.

"Definitely, sweetie, you know us, say about six thirty, and you will like Tim he is one of us."

"Even better, see you later then Dawnie."

Dawn put the phone down.

"Well, that was on the spur of the moment wasn't it." Laughed Lexi.

"You know me darling, love company." Replied Dawn, she made several more phone calls inviting people to the party which she said would be in two weeks, everyone except one couple said they could make it.

"You will like Sylvia and Tom, sex made, filthy as they come, been swinging for thirty odd years." Said Dawn to me.

Chapter 7 steps everything up a notch. Stay tuned. Please leave comments, they really help with writing the next chapters. xx