All Comments on 'A New Partner Ch. 03'

by babylon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Golly

I don't know whetheryou are aware of this author but you started writing this in 2001, five years ago.

Now if it is continued, (you failed to divulge that to us) most of the readers will either be dead or too god damned old to read fuck stories. Shit man, you can write more than a chapter every two fucking years. At least give us the courtesy to say whether Continued or The End. You been in jail or what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
He asked for it

He has lost his wife GA and it was his fault. She has been cheating with both lovers now without his knowing. Her telling her husband she loves him best is said so he continues to let her do what she wants with her two lovers. Hubby said it best as he looked over from where he was tied up in the chair and viewed his wife between her two lovers and they looked as if the owned her and their marital bed. She makes love all night with her lovers and he stays tied up and as they finally leave Raymond tells hubby they will be seeing him soon. Leave GA before she gives you a baby from them for you to raise. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get Out

Now

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Until the black babies began arriving every twelve months.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Tim!

Are you feeling testy today? Don't you like ir cuck garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such garbage. Plain trash

This writer is a full blown pathetic cuck. He left his man card in his panties and has become a sick and perverted bisexual loser. How stupid and ridiculous can these stories get. If you need that much disrespect and humiliation you need to take your loser self to the psych ward and stay there. A real man throws the whore to the curb, hunts down her two playmates and exacts some revenge. You cum eating members of the Cuck a Doodle Do club are just sick and twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

another loser wimp husband Don't have a guts loser. . act like a real man loser pathetic minded people. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous