A New Perspective Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgrif024
mgrif024
18 Followers

She licked her lips to taste herself for the first time. Far from being repulsed, she became more aroused. She plunged her fingers into her sex, burying them as deep as she could reach, and then pulling them out to slide around her clitoris and the surrounding flower petals.

Something more primal had been triggered in her as she brought her completely glazed fingers to her mouth and sucked them deeply in. She licked them clean before returning to caress her sex. She wanted more.

She was masturbating hard now, one hand furiously in and out of her sex, the other squeezing her breast as she brought herself to climax. She nearly fell from the intensity of her orgasm, her legs wobbly in the aftermath.

As she calmed down under the soothing shower, she realized the intensity of her orgasm was driven by her thoughts of being with Charlene and what it would be like to devour her.

As she dried off, she was gaining clarity about her desires. And why Chris had sucked that cock.

She called Sandi to set up another massage for the following week.

"Back so soon?", said Scott.

"Yeah, things are still tight in my lower back and hamstrings." While this was partly true, Leslie was looking forward to asking Scott some questions.

He got his oils together as Leslie hopped up on the table and lay down.

"Ok, let's see what's going on here," said Scott as he started his work on her shoulders and deltoids and worked down to her lower back.

Leslie thought about how to start the conversation.

"Scott, I was thinking about our conversation last week. Thanks for telling me. I really appreciated your honesty and candor. Would you mind if I asked you a few questions? I'm just really curious."

"Sure."

"Please let me know if I overstep or if anything is out of bounds."

"How long have you known you were bi?"

Scott thought a bit. "Well, since later in high school."

"I have always been attracted to girls, but I had a close friend in high school who was gay. While he didn't wear it on his sleeve, almost everyone knew or suspected it. He took a lot of flack from people, and the jocks in particular bullied him, but he was really nice. Kind of shy."

"We became good friends and we talked a lot. People even started to think I was gay because we hung out together so much. But he was just an interesting person and I enjoyed his company. He shared with me a lot of things, and eventually confessed that he was attracted to me."

"While I wasn't sexually attracted to him, I was perfectly ok with him telling me because he was a good friend. I was glad he felt safe enough to tell me. I think I also understood his frustration, that he couldn't be himself or experience the things he wanted to experience."

"Wow, everyone ought to have a friend like you.", said Leslie. "I can only imagine how difficult that was for him."

"Well, I eventually decided there was a way I could help him."

"How?", said Leslie. "If that's not out of bounds!", she quickly added.

"Well, at first, I just let him give me oral. But, that eventually led to me reciprocating. And, to other things, too."

After another minute, she asked, "So, you decided you liked it?"

"Yeah. I'm still only attracted to women, but can appreciate that sex with a guy is different. It has aspects to it that I like which are obviously unique to men, if you know what I mean.", he laughed.

"I do indeed!", laughed Leslie along with him.

Leslie was quiet for a while as Scott continued his work, now concentrating on her lower back.

"Chris is also bi."

Scott was now quiet for a bit and then said, "And how did you find that out? Did he tell you, or did you discover it?"

"Kind of both. I'm speaking out of school here, but since you were open with me, I wanted to chat with you about it for some perspective, and maybe help."

"We went to a Halloween party a few weeks ago. Chris went as an Oktoberfest barmaid, I went in lederhosen. He went all in on his costume, short dirndl skirt, pigtail wig, makeup, and even panties and bra. He actually looked good. Almost passable. Very cute. Sexy even. And,..."

"Well, he prefers to wear panties most of the time. I've come to understand that's an important part of who he is. He's got a feminine side, if you will."

"Well, there was a dark room at the party. We didn't know about it before we went. Chris found it in the basement while wandering around. I had never heard about such things. In any case, he went in and met a guy in there, and..."

"Maybe you know what goes on in a dark room?"

Leslie continued, "Well, being fully dressed as a woman was kind of liberating for him. He took the next step in there."

"Chris had sex with another man in the dark room?"

"He gave him oral", said Leslie, somewhat relieved to just say it.

"I thought that's something you might help me better understand although I'm pretty much at peace with it now. As you can imagine, I've spent a lot of time thinking about it.

"And he told you about it?", asked Scott.

"Yes and no. I saw very convincing evidence of it that led me to that conclusion. Let's just say he had some 'leftovers' on his costume blouse that he missed along with dirty knees. Kinda hard to deny. When I asked him about it, he was a deer in the headlights. But, he eventually was able to confess it all to me."

"Wow, Leslie. And how did you feel about it when you found out?"

"At first, I was shattered. Though based on some other things, in the back of my mind, I thought he might be bi but wasn't really bothered by it. But, I didn't think he'd act on it. I was caught off guard, and really hurt. Angry."

"As you can imagine, I didn't sleep that night so I had a lot of time to think about things. And, I gained some clarity about Chris, what he had done, and why. I was still upset the following morning, but felt like I understood it better and that I'd try to meet him halfway."

"So, we're a bit more creative in the bedroom now, something that's a stretch for me, but I'm trying. But, I also know there's something more he'd like that I can't give him. And, well...I thought you might be able to help."

Scott stopped his work on Leslie's back to stand up straight and look at her.

"Leslie, are you asking me to have sex with your husband?"

"No, no, no!" Leslie got up on her elbows as she was lying on the massage table.

"I'm sorry how that must have sounded. But, you're not entirely off. I was wondering if you'd be open to letting him...letting him give you oral during a massage sometime. I guess like you did for your friend initially in high school."

"And am I supposed to return the favor?"

"No. I think I'd prefer it if you didn't and I'm hoping he would feel the same. But I haven't spoken with him about any of this."

"Then again, you're a friend. If returning the favor was something you're missing, I would totally understand. For the same reasons I think I'm okay with Chris doing it."

"But I don't know how you feel about any of this. You might hate the idea all around. So of course you can tell me to take a hike as I know I'm way out of bounds here. But I thought I would at least put it out there in case you were open to it."

Scott motioned for Leslie to lay back down fully on the table so he could continue his work.

"I'll give it some thought Leslie. But it's not every day a client comes in here and asks if her husband can give me a blowjob."

"Oddly enough, I've been asked worse. I had some idiots come in here and ask for a 'happy ending.' I'm a professional. It's unbelievable what some people assume because I am a masseuse. Besides the audacity of even thinking that's something I want or would be willing to do, it risks my reputation and my career. I threw 'em out."

Leslie, horrified apologized. "I'm really sorry Scott. I shouldn't have asked. Way out of bounds. Worse, you're a friend."

"It's okay Leslie. It's because you're a friend that I'll consider it."

"But I need to know a bit more about what you're hoping for here. So, am I supposed to ask him?"

"No, I don't want this to be something he's doing behind my back so I'm going to tell him we talked."

"How am I supposed to know if he wants to?"

Leslie gave this some thought and replied, "Good question. I don't know and haven't thought that far. I suppose I could tell him that he should ask."

"Leslie, that's a tough spot for any guy. You don't just walk up and ask 'Hey, can I suck your cock?"

Leslie squirmed a bit at Scott's language though there was nothing untrue or particularly vulgar. But it did highlight the rawness of what she was asking.

Leslie replied, "Well, I'll talk to him and tell him if he wants to, he's going to need to be man enough to ask for what he wants given that I'm even allowing this."

"And what if he wants something more?", asked Scott.

"At this point, the only thing on the table is me giving him permission to give you oral. It's possible I might be okay with something more down the road, but this is uncomfortable already."

"Actually, I would be okay with you giving him oral if you wanted to because you're a friend. But, I don't presume that's something you want to do."

"This is getting a bit weird, Leslie."

"I'm sorry", said Leslie. "Out of bounds again."

"It's okay, Leslie. While this is weird I think I get why you're asking. You're generous to even consider this for him. And, to be fair, there are plenty of gay and bi men who are looking for someone, anyone, to suck off. They are insatiable. But no, that's not me."

Scott resumed his work on Leslie's back, and after finishing up, she thanked him profusely and included an overly large tip.

"Thanks, Leslie. And, I'll get back to you on the other thing."

-------------------------------

Over dinner, Leslie's phone pinged. She saw a message from Scott.

"Yes."

"Who was that," asked Chris.

"It was a message from Scott. I had a massage today and he was following up on a separate matter.

Chris, being a bit surprised said, "More problems with your back or hamstrings? Or is there something else?"

Leslie, a bit coy, said "kind of both."

"Did I tell you that Scott and Anne broke up"

"They did? Why?", asked Chris, astonished at the news.

"I was really shocked when he told me. That's part of the reason I went back. I was feeling bad for him and so surprised because I had the impression she was the one and that they were likely to announce an engagement soon."

"He's pretty distressed about it and clearly still in love with her", she continued.

"Do you know what happened?"

"Yeah, I do. And it's kind of sad. The more I think about it, the more unfortunate and unnecessary it seems."

"Scott told Anne that he was bisexual earlier on. He's not acted on it since they've been together and he said he would never do anything outside of their relationship. But, she struggled with it and broke it off with him."

After a moment, Chris said, "Wow, that is sad, unfortunate, surprising, and a whole bunch of other things I can't think of right now."

"He told you he was bisexual?"

"Yeah, I was surprised he told me. He did so after I asked him what happened. I was so shocked at that news that he wanted me to know why."

"I've had a chance to think about Scott and Anne a lot over the past week. And, it helped put our relationship in some context."

"I wondered if I would have walked out on us if I had known about some of your sexual appetites early in our relationship. Given my immaturity then, I might have. And that scared the shit out of me."

"I would have missed so many good things, including our kids."

"I shudder to think of it. And all because a small part of you is feminine? I've thought about it a lot and think everyone has at least some part of them that's the other gender. Some more, some less. But some, nonetheless."

"Of course, plenty of people may disagree, but I think that's out of fear of being gay or some silly religious conditioning. Some people are such homophobes that they can't think it through."

"So you like cock? So do I. Why should something I like be automatically repulsive to you? So you enjoy being a bit submissive in the bedroom at times? Why should I care? So do I. You're still a man to me. And, as long as you're faithful to me and only intimate with me, I'm okay with that."

"That's not to say that it doesn't still hurt what you did Halloween night. But I understand it better now."

"On that point, you cannot be doing something behind my back or without my permission. But I think I'm ready to give you limited permission there."

"Because Scott was open with me about his bisexuality being the cause of Anne breaking up with him, I talked with him about our situation."

Chris froze at this comment and looked at Leslie to ask, "What did you tell him?"

"Well, hear me out because you might get upset at first. I told him about Halloween night, that you are bisexually curious, and that you like wearing panties."

"Holy shit Leslie! You told him all that? Without talking to me first? I can't believe it!"

"Chris, I just said hear me out before getting too riled up about this. Yes, I told him those things because before that I was asking him about his early experiences to try and understand what he had already told me. He wasn't ashamed of being bi at all and I wanted to know when and how he discovered he was."

"That led to him telling me about his close friend from high school, how he defended him and befriended him when he was picked on by so many people. And, he knew his friend was gay, but it didn't matter. They became really close and when his friend confessed he was attracted to him, Scott decided that he could be a safe place for his friend. He let his friend give him oral. Eventually, Scott began to reciprocate and enjoy sex with his friend too, and it was then that he discovered that sex between men can be just sex and not necessarily intimate."

"Scott then asked me why I was so curious about his history. I thought it only fair to tell him that you are also bi. He then asked me how I knew - if you told me or if I discovered it. So I told him about Halloween night. Not all the details, but enough so he understood. Again, it seemed fair and reasonable to me, and wouldn't have come up if Halloween night hadn't happened."

Leslie continued, "And it wouldn't have come up if I also didn't have something else in mind."

"I'm giving you permission to perform oral on Scott if you want to."

"What?", Chris stammered.

"Keep in mind that I'm giving permission for oral only. Nothing more. If you wish to have another cock in your mouth, other than my dildo, this is the one, and only option. No more strangers or in-the-closet activity."

"Scott is handsome, friendly, understands, and would likely be appealing to you. A massage offers some opportunity. And Scott has agreed to let you if you wish."

"You asked Scott if it would be okay if I did that?", Chris again stammered.

"Yes. That was my intent when I scheduled my massage for today. You told me that you wouldn't do it again and I took you at your word. But I gave it more thought and knew that you would be suppressing strong desires, so I decided there was a way to meet you part way."

"I am okay with you doing it to someone I know, like, and trust. Only with my permission of course. And, importantly, who's also disease-free."

"And because I knew that Scott is bisexual, he would also be understanding of your limits and respect mine. It wouldn't be intimacy or become an affair. It's just a sexual activity I can't give you. But, intimacy is reserved for me alone."

"Because Scott is newly single, I told him I would be okay with him returning the favor if it's something he's missing, though that's not my preference. And, I doubt he's interested anyway, but I can appreciate that he doesn't have any outlets. Again, not my preference, but as I asked him this favor, it's not my place to deny him. But I strongly doubt he will."

Chris stumbled over his words. "Leslie, I don't know what to say."

"Or if I want to do it, or if I could even go through with it."

"That's a great answer! I like that you're conflicted, scared, and uncertain. That's much better than being so eager you can't wait."

"So, whatever you decide is okay with me as long as you stay within those rules."

"One last point, however. If you do decide you want to, you'll have to actually ask him. He's not going to offer or try to get you to. He'll say yes if you ask, but nothing will happen if you don't ask."

Chris was conflicted, scared, and uncertain at this revelation. And also excited. He couldn't be sure what he would do but loved that she was permitting him to do it and that she trusted their relationship enough to offer this, particularly given his indiscretion from Halloween night. And yet, it was that night that led to the pegging, her buying him his own lingerie, and now this.

"Leslie?"

"Yes?"

"I really love you."

"I know. I love you too. And you're welcome."

mgrif024
mgrif024
18 Followers
12