A New Take on Dirty Talk

Story Info
A tentative inquiry makes for a great time.
1.3k words
3.77
14.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a part within a series about a couple and their sexual exploits. Both people mentioned are well into their 20s, if not older. I modeled the female within this part (and the series) after my own fetishes and habits. Please enjoy.

------------------

The first time I brought it up, you were deep inside my pussy. Neither of us were moving, I wasn't even clenching to get you to cum faster. We were enjoying the warmth of each other and how connected we were. I never imagined that you would cum when I brought up the subject, rather tentatively too; my head was tucked into your neck, where you couldn't see how red my cheeks were.

The second time was not long after, only this time we were fucking. One of your hands was tangled in my hair as the other was bracing yourself next to me. I was on my stomach while you thrusted into my pussy, your pelvis would push against the plug with every thrust. This time, however, I knew you weren't disgusted solely based on your reaction last time and I took advantage of it. "Imagine if I was sucking off another guy while you were fucking me. Instead of a plug, it was another man's cock sliding in out and of me, in tune with your thrusts."

I already had an idea of what to suspect, instant cum. But you may have been thinking about it already, enough that the shock factor wore off, no instant cum. What it did result in was you sitting back on your knees, pulling me up by the hand on my hip and in my hair, until I was on all fours. One hand went around and pushed two of your fingers into my mouth, pushing down across my tongue, a whisper suck on my fingers. The other going to tease the plug in my ass, pulling and pushing it in and out. "Oh, I am imagining babe. It is only fair if you are able to imagine too. My fingers are another man's cock in your mouth, forcing you to suck on him like your life depended on it. Your plug is almost thrusting in you like another man, if only I would have one of your dildos nearby."

Our roles switched, this time it was me cumming instantly at your words. I wouldn't call what I did squirting, but it was pretty close. I was trembling from my orgasm as you continued to fuck me, my pussy clenching so tight around your cock, you could hardly move. In the back of my mind, I knew I was screaming your name, followed by moaning and whimpering it as well, or as best as I could since your fingers were in my mouth. The last few waves of my orgasm rolled over me, causing me to repeatedly clench and unclench my pussy on your cock. Soon after, I could feel your seed spurt into my pussy, a long groan coming from your lips as your thrusts slowed, before stopping completely. You turned us over on our side, keeping your cock inside me, my back to your front, before wrapping your arms around me with one hand resting on my stomach and the other possessively over my tits.

"Nothing you say during this conversation will make me leave you or love you any less. Well, I mean, please don't suddenly say that you hate my guts, that would definitely impact our relationship. We already know that the thought of another man, or men, joining us turns me on from when you mentioned it, and we know that it turns you on from just now. I would like your true thoughts on finding and inviting another man."

I wiggled around to face you, somehow keeping your softened cock still in me, something that I have gotten pretty good at. Meeting your eyes, "I love you. I will always love you. I definitely don't hate you. There is very little that will make me hate you. Even if I say it a lot in the mornings when you wake me up or leave the toilet seat up. Our sex life is far from boring and it definitely could never be classified as vanilla either. But, I would really like for both of us to talk and consider of finding another man. Both of us will agree on who it is, he will be required to wear a condom, he will understand before hand that what you say goes." As you went to interrupt, I continued "Because most men will take value in what a man says over a woman, regardless of the situation. I do not like that and would love for it to change, but it will not happen overnight. Anyway, I know that some of your friends have made comments in passing about fucking me. He would be someone that you trust, and someone, who if we ask to say nothing about his adventures, he will. And, if we turn out to like it, maybe we can do it again. Or never talk about it again. I just think that we could be missing out on an amazing opportunity."

I could pratically feel your brain whirring away, cataloguing every possible outcome and scenario, two degrees away from overheating. As well as running through a list of your friends. "Alright," you said slowly, drawing out every syllable of the word. "Hypothetically, if we were to ask if a friend were to join us, do you have a preference in which one? Further, I would ask that we get a hotel room, I don't want our bedroom to be any one other than us. I think a condom is best. And I think that, if this whole thing actually happens, we should get whoever we pick interested and then slightly surprise him. I really don't want to approach any of them and ask if they want to fuck my girl. Speaking of you being my girl, I will be the first and the last one to fuck you. And you will have plenty of marks showing who you belong to." As you were ironing out the details, hypothetically of course, your cock was slowly getting hard again until you were slowly thrusting in and out of me again.

"Umph," I hissed out as you hit the perfect spot, quickly causing you to pull me atop of you, your arms holding me to you, my breasts squished against your chest. "Um. I don't really have a certain friend in minnnnnnnd," I whined out on a particularly hard thrust. "Just not the one who always has the bad breath, the creepy one. You know? That one who always tries to get close to me even though you and I have asked him not to many times." I could feel myself starting to ramble as your thrusts started to pick up speed. "Um. I mean. Uhhh. I, um, I agree with what your uh, your points were. If this were to, um, ha-ooohhhh, happen, you would just need to pick what friend of yours would get along with us," I rushed out before feeling myself convulse on your cock, again. You quickly following but this time you slipped out due to the numerous loads of cum and how wet i had gotten.

"Okay babe. I will do some sleuthing and narrow down. I will let you know my top three for your input, but I think I might keep who I pick as a surprise. As for him, I have tried breaking our friendship, but he keeps appearing. I will let the others know to drop him." Even in our sweat, juices, and cum, you held me to you. Ignoring the dripping cum from my pussy onto your softened cock, having cum in my pussy sometime during your last sentence, although you probably wouldn't have been able to get me pregnant with it. "Now, we really need a shower, maybe a bath, what do you think love?"

"That sounds like a fantastic plan. Just don't make fun of my waddle as I try to keep your cum from dipping onto the carpet."

"Ohh. Let me lick you clean while the bath is filling."