A Night of Error Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kalicharan said, "Akash, you go and be with Aditya, so that he should not inquire about our where about."

Akash put on his dress and left.

Kalicharan slowly kissed her thighs, and then moved up to her lips. Again they kissed very passionately with their hands searching vigorously for some invisible thing in their bodies. She removed his shirt, and kissed his neck, chest and sucked his nipples. She bit his nipple, and then pulled his chest hair. It gave Kalicharan a trickling sensation.

His dick was getting harder and harder now. She kneeled and pulled down his pant and underwear. She saw his erect 8" rod, and gave a naughty smile. Her left hand was holding his cock base and then her right hand was on his thigh. She kissed the head of his dick and using her tongue she made a swirl around it. A burning sensation grew inside him. She sucked his cock like she was eating an ice cream. When his dick was inside her mouth, it felt like fire and ice. A burning sensation grew inside him. She sucked his cock like she was eating an ice cream. When his dick was inside her mouth, it felt like fire and ice.

"Leela, look at me, "said Kalicharan.

(220)

She looked at him while sucking his cock. It was so good and when he was nearing his climax. He grabbed her head and lifted her up.

Kalicharan caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead. He wanted to fuck her very badly, but at the same time, he wanted her to enjoy the sex. He made her lie down on bed. He inserted his dick inside her pussy. It went inside smoothly as her pussy was wet like an umbrella in rain. He fucked her in medium pace.

For every stroke of him, she moaned and her boobs juggled. It was a sight to behold. He planted his hands on the bed and leaned forward to kiss her lips. While kissing she grabbed her ass, and moved his ass to fuck her.

She licked his ear lobes. With his lower body fucking her pussy, he parted her lips. He put his saliva near his mouth and made it to dribble down to her mouth. She swallowed it.

He kissed on her boobs, and then steadily increased his pace. With that her moaning also increased. He looked at her, head leaned back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, hands groping her own body.

That scene told him that she was enjoying the moment satisfactorily. What more a guy wants? Now, his pace was in top gear as he rammed her pussy. His thighs were crushing against her body, and that made a huge sound.

"Boyyyyyyyy, yeaaahhhhhh! Like that. Keep doing it!" she screamed.

Her hands were close to her lips, and then he was nearing his climax. He rammed her pussy so hard, and cummed inside her. He kissed her again and then pulled out his dick.

"Want to clean it with your tongue?" he asked.

Without any hesitation, she sucked his dick. She cleaned his cum on dick, and replaced it with her saliva. Then they both put on their dress to rejoin the party.

Party was in full swing, more guests were coming to greet Aditya and Debashree. Aditya thought his parents as well as Debashree's parents must be busy to entertain the guests.

Then entered, Aditya's third best friend. He went to the stage and greeted both Aditya and Debashree with a flower bouquet and gift packet. Aditya introduced him with his new bride Debashree. Aditya embraced him, and said, "You know, Kalicharan and Akash have also come."

"Really!" exclaimed he.

Then Aditya noticed her mom, Akash, and Kalicharan were approaching towards them.

(221)

He introduced his mom to his third best friend. All his three best friends greeted amongst themselves. Aditya also noticed his mother-in law, Sonali, who was talking with some guest in his right side.

He called her and said, "Mom, (A son-in- law always addresses his mother-in- law as Mom)they are my three best friends, these two are Kalicharan and Akash," Then he indicated third one, "My third best friend,Tapan from Kolkata."

All of them touched the feet of Sonali, and Sonali blessed them by touching their heads.

Both Sonali and Tapan stared each other with bewildered eyes. Both of them startled to see each other and speechless.

Then Leela said, "Sonali, I have taken care of his two friends, now you take care of Tapan, take him to the place where drinks are being served, let him relax with some drinks."

Sonali stammered, "Yes...yes...why not?" she waved Tapan to follow her.

They reached near a dark corner where a lot of flowers in pots were creating an impression of little garden. Sonali stopped there. Before her saying anything, Tapan pulled her towards him forcefully, embraced her, and put his hot lips on her lips, and started kissing her deeply.

"Leave me...please leave me...people will be watching," she whispered.

"Sonali, I had no idea that you were the mother- in- law of my best friend. Do you remember our fucking in Toilet of train? You also promised me that in future whenever we meet again, you will let me fuck you, "said Tapan.

They were sitting in a Table. The bar boy served him beer in a pitcher with a glass mug.

Then Sonali asked to bar boy, "Do you know where the bathroom is?" He responded, "Yeah Madam, it's down the hall, that way." She looked puzzled. "Through those doors, first door on your right," he said.

"Thanks," replied Sonali.

"Can you accompany me?" she asked.

Tapan grabbed the drinks and escorted her.

"I'll just be a minute," she said.

Since she had such trouble finding the place, he didn't trust her to make it back to the table alone, so he waited.

Two different women had come out of the restroom, and Sonali was still in there. His arms were getting tired from holding the beer mug so he put them down on the table next to him.

(222)

He was sweating pretty heavily, so Tapan figured he would use the mirror on top of the table to make sure he didn't have any sweat stains on his shirt.

Eventually, the door creaked open. "Finally," he said.

Before he could reach to grab the drinks again, Sonali pulled him by his tie into the bathroom, then locking the door behind her. "Sorry, I had to make sure we were alone," she said, kissing his neck.

"Fuck it," he sighed.

She pushed him against the wall, and started unzipping his pants while falling to her knees. She reached through the hole in his boxers, grabbing his semi-erect cock. As she pulled it through and continued to stroke, her hand had a harder time fitting all the way around it.

"It just keeps getting bigger," she chuckled, leaning closer. "I don't know if I can fit all of this in my mouth..." She licked her lips, and grabbed the base of his cock, slowly massaging the tip with her tongue. She sucked it for 5 minutes; her saliva was dripping out from his cock and falling in marble floor.

After a couple of minutes, Tapan helped her up to her feet.

"Come here," Tapan said, slapping her ass and pulling her towards him, "Turn around."

Tapan lifted her Saree and petticoat simultaneously, and pulled her lace underwear down to her knees. The tip of his dick was still glistening with the remnants of her, and her pussy was so wet that he could feel it through her panties.

As soon as he rubbed his dick against her clit, she shook. He did it again; softer, longer.

She began panting. "Put it in, please!" she breathed.

Tapan had never been with someone so tight. Once his dick started to go in, she immediately pushed it out.

"A little slower," she said. "I wasn't expecting you to be so big."

So, he went to insert himself again, softer this time.

Just as he had never been with a girl who was so tight, he had never been with a woman who made these kinds of sounds. She was so high-pitched in euphoria that it only made his cock harder.

Tapan didn't want to stain his pants, so he undid his belt and pulled his pants down while he was still inside of her. It didn't take long for Sonali to get comfortable, so when she told him to go harder, he happily obliged.

"Oh... fuck me," she moaned. "Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop."

(223)

Tapan was now sweating more than previously. He was gripping the inside of her right thigh so hard that it was beginning to leave a mark. He unlatched from her leg to give her a smack on the ass.

He was pumping continuously. His cock was fully entered inside her pussy, and hitting near the pee hole inside, which was evident from his balls, which were striking against her ass hole. He felt that his cock was passing through a very soft and velvet passage, but the passage was shrunk, squeezed, and tight. The dick could go upwards and back forwards only with force pumping.

The fucking was continuing more than 10 minutes as they were lucky that nobody had knocked the door.

"Harder!" she demanded.

"I don't want anyone outside to hear," Tapan said, without breaking stride.

She leaned over and slammed the hand dryer, which made a loud noise as it blew hot air from its vent.

"Now — harder," she said.

Tapan gripped the side of hip again before giving a slap that left a giant red handprint on her right butt cheek.

"I'm going to cum," he breathed, heavily.

"Wait," she said. "I want to taste myself, first."

She went back down on her knees, admiring his big black cock, which was now drenched with her. She opened her mouth wide, fitting as much of his cock into her mouth as she could before slowly retreating her mouth back up the shaft of his cock.

"Sonali, I'm going to cum; I need a tissue paper, towel or something," he said, trying not to burst.

She released him from her mouth, and then looked up at him.

"Cum in my mouth," she said, licking the bottom of his dick.

Before the last syllable left her breath, Tapan cupped the back of her neck and closed his eyes, his muscles tightened as he was starting to cum.

Just as he was about to cum, she gripped his ass with her fingers and dug her nails in. Tapan's body started to have spasms as he felt her tongue rolling along the base of his cock, and he was cumming inside of her.

When he was finished, she looked up at him with his cock still in her mouth, almost as if her eyes were saying, "All done?" She slowly pulled the cock out of her mouth, savoring every last lick in the process.

(224)

Grabbing his cock, she looked into his eyes. "In the train, my assessment was right," she said, "that the cock was worth of it."

Immediately, they put on their clothes, Sonali made herself a touch up make up in front of the mirror and told Tapan to go out first. After Tapan left, some ladies entered. Thank God...she thought. She rejoined the party with a new vigor.

The parents of both the bride and groom were very happy. This was the happiest moment of their life, which they waited for years.

By midnight, the party was over; all the invited guests had left. After few days, the parents of both newly married couple returned to Dhanbad and Kolkata.

The newlywed couple was shifted to Connaught place in Central Delhi, where Aditya had 3 Bed rooms flat, well furnished, provided by his company.

Both Debashree and Aditya were leading their romantic happy marital life. After few months, Aditya had some work at Janakpuri in west Delhi. He remembered his old days at Janak puri when he was continuing his CA course, a student and living in a flat there. After finishing his work, he was roaming in the main market of Janak puri.

Suddenly, he heard a female voice behind him, "Sabjee, how are you?"

Aditya startled to hear the familiar voice after many years. He looked back and found the fatty, plump woman Kamla, she was same as he had seen her years before, and beside her was Gulabo, her daughter in a white saree, without sindoor (vermilion). Ohhh...God, Gulabo had become widow. Both of them were carrying two cute male Childs, seemed like twin brothers, very fair and cute. He understood that both the kids were his own blood as there was a striking resemblance of him and the kids. He led them to a restaurant, ordered for snacks and coffee.

He asked to Kamla, "What happened to Gulabo?"

Kamla replied, "After few days of pregnancy of Gulabo,her husband was fully drunk and walking in the middle of road in night, one speedy truck came, dashed him and he was dead on the spot. Her In-laws reconciled with her as she was pregnant. Since their son died in accident, they wanted the family heir from her. When a son was born from Gulabo, her In-laws were very happy, and she is now living very happily with her son and In-laws. Yesterday only, she has come to visit us."

Gulabo was dropping her head. She did not say anything. She raised her head slowly towards Aditya.

Aditya noticed that tears were rolling down from her eyes. She looked so innocent that Aditya also got emotional.

(225)

He held both the hands of Gulabo in a sympathetic touch and said, "Don't worry Gulabo! I know the address and location of your mother. Sometimes, I will come and help you financially to up bring your son. Let him be educated and be a big officer...ok...I love you Gulabo."

After hearing this, Gulabo smiled, she was still beautiful like a rose.

In a low voice, she said, "He is 3 and half years old, our son. I have named him after your name. His name is Adi Shankar."

"Whats about you Kamla?" asked Aditya.

"I am fine Sabjee. I wanted a son and you have gifted me a son. I am very obliged to you. Our son is 4 years. He was born first from my womb. Your second son was born from the womb of Gulabo after six months. Yours eldest son from my womb has also been named after you. His name is Vikramaditya."

Aditya looked intently to his two sons. They both looked duplicate copies of him. He touched both of his sons, affectionately kissed them on their cheeks. He purchased new dresses for both the kids. He gave some money to Kamla and Gulabo.

At the time of farewell, Kamla said, "Sabjee, you are always welcome to us. You have seen my residence, at any moment you can come. We both love you, and we still regard you as our husband. We will be waiting for you."

Aditya replied, "I will plan in future accordingly. I will take both my wives (Kamla and Gulabo) along with our kids to a distant place for holiday and honey moon. I will let you know both the time and place afterwards...bye."

He left both of them and proceeded.

--------------- ------------------ --------

Readers, almost we have covered the past incidents of all our characters. Now, let us come back to the present situation.

Usha's marriage ceremony would take place tomorrow. Viswanath's house hold was full of guests. Everybody was busy. Aditya and Vijay (who was almost like a son to him) were handling everything. The last guest was to be arrived Dr.Amit and Sonali, Debashree's parents, and Aditya's Father-in-law / Mother-in-law. In the morning, he was sitting in terrace. Due to scorching sun, he came inside, and now sitting in a sofa which was placed in the middle of the open hall surrounded by bed rooms. He was under little tense.

(226)

He heard a footstep and looked up. His maid Meera was standing beside him. With the consent of Leela, Viswanath had converted Meera from a rag picker to a house maid. She had a very cute, fair son from Viswanath. Her financial status had improved like anything after her joining as a house maid at Viswanath's household. Her husband was very happy. Whenever Viswanath would be in mood, he would fuck her, of course with protection as he did not want more kids from her womb. She was very confident to him. She would never reveal any secrecy of household outside. She was the trustworthy maid of Viswanath.

Meera said, "Sabjee, do you need a cup of hot coffee?"

"Yes, Meera, serve me one," he said.

Aditya's bedroom was just few feet away from the place where Viswanath was sitting, and sipping his coffee. The door of Aditya's bedroom was opened for entry of more sun light. The windows were also opened. Viswanath could see everything clearly in the bed room as it was a bright sunny day.

Debashree was standing in front of full-length mirror. Sitting on the sofa, Viswanath could see both her back and front, her huge voluminous bouncing breasts hung heavily from her chest moving as she lifted both her hands to remove hairpins from hair bun. She raised her hands, inserted fingers into hair bun, removed hair pins, lifted up and flaunted her hair to loosen further. Her long thick luxurious lustrous wavy oily smooth silky soft shining hair cascaded down reaching mid thighs.

She combed her hair slowly and carefully to disentangle her hair. She combed hair backwards from forehead, parted her hair perfectly and neatly in the middle, and put two equal parts onto the front over both the shoulders. She combed uniformly thick voluminous long thick hair until the perfectly trimmed ends. It was a time consuming task, and took long time to disentangle and comb her thick voluminous hair.

Viswanath was captivated, and fascinated watching her comb oily long uniformly thick jet-black luxurious lustrous smooth shining silky wavy hair. She tossed her hair back and combed downwards. Her hair spread wide covering her entire back reaching mid thighs.

It was a visual feast to him watching her back and her front image in the mirror watching the fluid moments of her huge heavy firm hung bouncing breasts, curvaceous lean taut body, and the fluid movements of her beautiful hands while she was combing her hair.

She arranged her hair with deft hands covering her ears and left loose till the hem of the wide deep, very low cut blouse, and skillfully arranged by making loops with hands into a neat, loose, big beautiful bun, without hair pins resting on her back.

He watched the moments of her beautiful loose big hair bun, her curvaceous shaped body draped in a flowing thin transparent chiffon plain sari with plain border, pleats tucked neatly much below the deep navel, taut belly, and the narrow waist widened as it went down to wide huge hips. The sari pallu open along her shoulder as well as arm highlighting her top heavy breasts.

(227)

Her lacy bra, the shape of her top-heavy big extra-large huge firm swinging bouncing breasts, proportionately large areola and long nipples were visible through her thin matching color blouse and bra in the mirror. Her breasts looked from the side view like mountains with firm erect large nipples.

Suddenly, there was a sound of car engine and opening of their main gate. Debashree rushed out from her bed room and went to terrace.

Then she came near to Viswanath and said, "Papa, my parents have arrived."

After few moments, Sonali, Dr.Amit and Aditya along with their baggage entered to the hall. Leela and Viswanath welcomed them with Namaste. They sat on the sofa. Debashree was very happy to see her parents after a long time. Usha came and touched the feet of Dr.Amit and Sonali, they gave her blessings.

Leela and Viswanath were praising them of their efforts for marriage of Usha.

Viswanath said, "Amitjee, without your efforts, the marriage of Usha would not have been possible. We are very much thankful to you."

"No...no Viswanath jee, we are now one family. My daughter is your daughter-in-law. Similarly your daughter Usha is also like a daughter to me. It was my duty."

Both Dr.Amit Bose and Prof.Sonali Bose were living in a posh locality of Kolkata Metro city. They were living in a 5 storey apartment in 2nd floor located at Park Street of Kolkata. The Apartment was named as "LOVE NEST", a romantic name itself. Their next door neighbor was Mr.Ghosh. Being the next door neighbor, they had a very close and deep relationship for the years.

Mr.Ghosh had a son named Akash Ghosh, who was a very brilliant, intelligent, sober and very much respectful towards elders. He was in Washington serving a USA company. He was getting very heavy amount of salary with a lot of other facilities. He was 25 years old only. The Ghosh family was very much against love marriage. They always believed in traditional value, family values etc. They wanted a homely girl as the bride for their only son Akash Ghosh. They requested Dr.Amit for looking out of such a girl for their future daughter-in-law.