A Night Out With Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
Couple excited by another party invite.
1.6k words
4.15
2.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 09/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
166 Followers

A week after the Halloween party with Hayley and David, I heard she was leaving the company to go back to school. I attended her going away party but never got a chance to talk to her again before she left. I wanted to say something to her but time went by and finally it was like that thank you note you know you should have written and didn't - too much time passes and then it's too late to mail. Nick and I continued our long-distance romance assuming we would never hear from them again.

Then one evening the following spring Nick got a phone call from David. They were having a party on Saturday and wanted us to attend. They had been busy with some renovations and had installed a pool. They were having a barbeque and swimming party to christen it. We weren't sure what to expect but readily accepted the invitation anyway.

Nick and I spent Friday night together at my house after attending a movie. I woke up first and decided to get some light housekeeping out of the way before the party. I was in the living room putting things away when I heard the bedroom door squeak. I looked up as Nick poked his head around the corner and said he was going to take a shower.

I decided it was time for my shower, too. I waited until I heard the water come on then I went into the bedroom. I stripped off all my clothes and pulled back the shower curtain. Nick was soaping up that gorgeous body of his. I stepped into the shower behind him and put my arms around him. He was warm and wet against me. I took the shampoo and squirted some into my palm. Nick stood still and waited to see what I was going to do. I love to have my hair washed by someone else so I put my hands in his hair and started massaging his scalp and lathering his hair. He must have liked it too because he tipped his head back so I could reach his hair easier. When I was done I told him to turn around and rinse off.

Nick turned toward me and I could see he was getting hard. He tipped his head back and let the water run over his hair. He rinsed it clean and rinsed off his body as well while I stood and watched. He moved so we could trade places and I let the water run down over my hair and body.

"Turn around," Nick ordered while I was facing him. He had the shampoo in his hand and was uncapping it as I turned my back to him. I felt his hands in my hair, and the sensations were wonderful as he ran his fingers over my head and between the strands. He worked up a good lather then used my shoulders to turn me around. He had to step up close to me to rinse my hair. I could feel my nipples getting hard as they brushed against his chest while he worked.

Nick stepped back and picked up the soap. He squeezed out a generous amount onto his palm and used a washcloth to work up a lather. He started at my neck and began stroking me with the soapy cloth. He worked it down each arm and into my armpits. Then he began running the cloth over my breasts. My nipples were already hard and the washcloth rubbing them made me ache. I moaned when he pinched one between the fingers holding the cloth.

"I wonder what caused that," he grinned at me. The washcloth started moving down over my belly and into my navel. Then he reached down and lifted one of my legs up onto the edge of the tub. He stroked the washcloth up and down washing first one leg and then the other. I had to put one hand on the wall to steady myself. He moved the cloth up to the top of my thigh and over my hip. I could feel myself trembling with anticipation. He reached around me to rub it over my ass and between my cheeks. Then he moved it around and positioned it just above my pussy. I still had my left leg up on the tub.

I held my breath waiting to see what he would do next. Then he slowly rubbed it against the outside. He rubbed it around in circles pressing firmly and then easing off as he ran it over my mound. I moaned again when he finally moved it down between my legs and over my slit. I pressed myself against his hand, wanting more of it even though I knew it had soap on it. I wanted his touch.

Nick stepped up closer and dropped the washcloth at the back of the tub. He turned me slightly so the water would run down over me while he cupped water to rinse off my sex. I couldn't put my leg down because he was so close to me. When he was done rinsing me, he pressed his lips against mine. Our tongues danced against each other and my hands rested against his hips. His hands came up and cupped my breasts. He played with my nipples, pinching them and rolling them between his fingers before moving his lips down to take one in his mouth. My head tipped back and my hands went to the back of his head. He knows how sensitive my nipples are so he always pays special attention to them. Today was no exception as he licked and sucked on them until I was begging him to stop and take me.

Slowly he straightened back up. I looked down and his cock was standing straight out from his body. I reached down and placed my hand over the head. I squeezed my hand over it before stroking all the way down the shaft. It wasn't as slippery as I'd hoped. I wrapped my hand around him and pulled on his cock. He thrust into my hand as I began to stroke him. I love the way it feels, so steely hard and yet so sensitive to the lightest caress. He reached down between my legs and cupped me. His middle finger slid between the lips and found my hard, throbbing clit. He slid his finger back down my slit before allowing it to penetrate my hole. I was already wet and his finger drove me crazy. He stroked in and out of the slick juices my body was making while I held his cock prisoner in my hand.

"Please," I begged as he continued to rub his finger around. I pulled harder on his cock trying to urge him closer to me. He removed his hand and lifted my bent leg higher. He eased up against me and rubbed his tool against my open pussy lips. I heard myself begging him again before he finally thrust his cock partially inside me. I clamped my inner muscles down on his hardness. He continued to hold my leg up as he thrust in and out of me. His cock was only part of the way in, pushing in and out of the outer ring of my hole. He knows that drives me crazy, making me want it all. It felt so good but I tried to force him to move faster anyway. He ignored my pleas and continued his slow thrusting. I couldn't do anything but take it or risk falling. The slow thrusts just barely going in had every nerve ending on fire. Finally, I slid my hand down his back and grabbed his hip. I pulled him closer as he pushed all the way inside me.

"Oh, baby," he moaned against my neck as he shoved me back against the wall. He thrust faster and I was afraid I would fall but I didn't want to stop. I grabbed his ass with my other hand.

"I'm cumming," I moaned as I felt the waves of my orgasm closing in, centering on the point where our bodies joined. He thrust hard against me forcing me back so I was pressed tight to the wall. My clit throbbed against his cock every time he withdrew it. He reached one hand down and rubbed the pad of his thumb over it. That was all it took to send me over the edge. I came hard around him, squeezing his cock as he thrust in again and again.

Nick threw his head back and made one final lunge against me then I felt the spasms as he dumped a hot load of cum into me. It felt wonderful. I could feel my pussy walls still squeezing him from my own orgasm. Slowly I milked him dry. We stood like that for a minute then Nick stepped back. He grinned as he looked down at his cock sliding out of me. It was coated in our combined cum.

"Now look what you did, you naughty girl. You got my cock all dirty again!" he exclaimed with a smile. "I might have to punish you for that."

"Oh, would you?" I asked grinning back. He slapped me on the ass and told me to get out of the way so he could wash himself off again. After we got cleaned up again and dried off, our thoughts turned to the party that night. We both wondered if it would be a straight forward party with dinner and swimming after or if there was a naughty twist to the invitation. I think we both wanted it to be the latter.

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
166 Followers