A Night to Remember

Story Info
First time.
1.5k words
4.39
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short Stories Series 1 - A Night to Remember

By SexyWriter51

This story is pure fiction, any names or places are coincidental, it may have sexual content not meant for underage reading so please manage with parental guidance, it may also refer to Taboo subject matter and may have Graphic Images, care taken to remove any facial recognition where necessary, edited by word in both Formal and professional methods I hope you enjoy your read.

Betty was a 34year old Spinster and had been celebrating her birthday at a local wine bar the previous night, as she awoke her head was resting on the chest of a young male, her thoughts fuzzy and with the pain of excess wine paying her back she began the slow recollection of the previous night, Lifting the bedsheet she saw the impressive manhood which resting across his stomach looked formidable as her eyes began to focus more.

Her aching vagina was another point to consider and with her free hand she felt the still present slimy deposits from their activities the previous night, her pubic hair matted and full of stiff semen, then slowly she began to piece together why he was here.

A chivalrous gentleman, he had escorted her home as she was obviously quite drunk. But the coffee?, she does not think it got that far, Sitting up she observed clothing in all directions, she went to move her leg to find a pool of cold semen and what must be her own juices, which must have leaked out, her breasts bore the redness of intense fondling and her nipples were sore to touch, more and more memories were returning, and as she sat still in a slight daze running through the events, recalling the passionate and yet frantic lovemaking, she felt a stirring in her aching vagina and a tingling in her stiffening nipples.

Oh My God, she realised that the sex had been out of this world, she admitted that it had been some years since her previous lover, but this man had taken her to heights she had never imagined, her orgasms had been loud and energetic, she remembered the first climax was like an explosion of flashing lights, stars ran across her wide eyes the force of his ejaculation and the warmth of his sperm as it flooded her, and yes the flexing and jerking of his manhood as it pumped more and more sperm into her depths, she remembered feeling it jump and twitch and it was so sensual, the sensations of that first orgasmic climax which was followed by more, she was not sure how many, but knew that they were powerful and that her horse voice was not all down to the wine...

She rose and went to the shower feeling juices from deep inside her running down her leg, brought a smile to her lips, it had been a long time and last night had rejuvenated her nearly extinct sexual desires.

Stepping under the shower she soaped her body moving gently over her breasts and between her legs, her eyes closed, thinking of his manhood and how it had stretched her and filled her completely, the sensations it gave her as it moved in and out, my god she was becoming quite turned on....

Then a pair of hands encircled her body and gently cupped her soapy breasts thumbs rubbing her sore but stiff nipples, his manhood had slid between her butt cheeks and along the outside of her vagina...

You smell fantastic this voice whispered into her ear her hands by her sides automatically reached behind her and pulled him into her, squeezing and holding his butt tight to her body.

Morning, she managed softly to reply, she felt his manhood growing as she rolled her buttocks across it, his right hand now lowered and cupped her sensitive vagina his fingers gently parting her inner lips allowing it to nestle and brush against her clitoris and down to her entrance.

"Ohh God" she whimpered that feels so nice, even though it still was tender, her left hand reached between them to grasp his thick rod and rub the underside of its length.

Did you enjoy last night he whispered as he chewed her ear lobe... "God Yes".... she gasped, struggling to keep up with her bodies arousal thanks to the sensations of his fingers and sensual nibbling of her ear lobe, she felt herself melting and surrendering to his fingers.

Her eyes closed and her body leant backwards with her head leaning against his shoulder, she began once more to feel her passion slowly escalate, the sensation of his thick cock sliding back and forth along her vagina, teasing her, sending strong surges and pulses, tingling in her nipples, and the ache in her vagina for more was mind blowing.

She was once more on a journey to the ecstatic heaven she had lived in the previous night, her senses reeling with ecstatic expectations, she moved her left hand under her vagina to steer his manhood into her love tunnel.

She gave a loud gasp and cried out as it stretched her entrance and began to completely fill her vagina once more on its journey into her inner body.

Fully impaled she understood why she had felt exhausted and sore earlier, she was more focused, and the sensation of this fantastic muscle was sending flutters from her vaginal muscles along his shaft and up into her stomach her legs were shaking, and her mind was totally engrossed in a sexual fog of lust and the need to be fucked.

She began to gyrate backwards feeling the multitude of pangs and surges of intense pleasure as her arousal gained strength, He held her hips pulling her onto him as she gasped and cried out, praising God in so many ways as the sensations of his cock thrusting deep inside her sent her insides into sexual turmoil.

Gasping and panting she demanded more, harder, deeper she craved the depravity of a sluttish nature, Then, her first climax had her arms outstretched against the shower walls as her insides performed summersaults with strong intense pulsations, she screamed and grunted with the gut-wrenching arrival of her climax with thighs shaking and trembling and her eyes rolled backwards.

Her body twitched and jumped as its crescendo finally cascaded downwards her insides were in freefall, she felt her juices flooding of her in one initial powerful squirt which as it forced passage past his manhood sprayed out in a fan like patters against the shower wall, then she grunted with each orgasmic surge releasing more of her body fluids over his cock, then the grunts turned into moans and soft gasps, her body drained, he had to support her limp body still trembling and jerking with the aftereffects of her orgasm.

He was impressed that she displayed the exact signs of a woman who got the most out of sex, the previous night her orgasms and climaxes were so erotic and with such intensity which kept him hard, he worried he could not keep up the pace she was demanding.

Between them they could have set a world record in not just the intense sexual depravity she craved, shaking and trembling as she writhed undeath his athletic body he must have filled her insides over and over as she had demanded and welcomed his sperm flooding her insides every time they had climaxed together,...

Supporting her they stepped out of the shower, she was still impaled fully on his hard cock as he moved back to the bed, putting her on her knees he began to thrust hard and deep into her from behind, she screamed and cried out as his thrusting muscle not only nudged her cervix constantly, but had also penetrated her cervix a few times as well.

With strong powerful strokes she was soon having a second and a third climax her trembling body shook her to the core, she was in ecstatic heaven, her fluttering climaxes never completing as wave after wave of pure orgasmic pleasure kept them going.

Then she felt his pace increase before his final thrust deep inside her she felt his cock swell and twitch as he emptied a fresh delivery of his warm sperm deep inside her, again she felt its warmth spread throughout her groin, and the pulsating shaft moving as it pumped its cargo into her, her gasps with each jerk acknowledging receipt.

He stayed fully inserted deep inside her, feeling her vagina pulsating along his cock, until both their climatic episodes had subsided, and her vagina had completed its own pulsations squeezing and sucking every drop of his semen.

As he slowly withdrew, her gasps as the tenderness of her vagina once again reminded her of the ferocity and pounding it had received.

Showering again this time without a sexual encore, they dressed and breakfasted with an appetite which matched their sexual ardour, finally they got round to introducing each other, and began the sort of conversation normally had before sex?

The End