A Nighttime Prowl

Story Info
Looking for fun in the dead of the night.
3.4k words
4.07
13.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
651 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

Like many other young, 21-year-old women, Sarah Cohen liked to have fun. A lot. Preferably of the sexual kind.

Unfortunately for her, when it came to said sexual fun, she enjoyed a rather different type than most people did, or would have imagined her doing and liking if she decided to confide in them. Every time she decided to open up a bit, alcohol usually being involved in those confessions, her conversational partners immediately and understandably urged her to stop talking when she mentioned that she usually stalked her old middle school's premises looking for that sweet sexual fun. She never even got a chance to add that she only did that around midnight, when all of said building's daytime occupants were sound asleep far away from it.

Nevertheless, here she was, once again. Just her, her warm clothing to protect her from the cold of the pitch black night all around her, and streets whose hopefully-temporary emptiness she impatiently waited to be broken by the appearance of someone she could have that nice, sexual fun with.

And of course, a fully-loaded handgun in her right pocket, to give whatever random victim she chose to have fun with a very good reason to do whatever she ordered. There was also a silencer in the left pocket, but unfortunately, she never needed to use that after she emptied the right one and showed the unsuspecting men what was there.

She doubted that she'd need to do more than that this time. Before she could ruminate too much about it however, she suddenly realized that it was almost too late for her to draw it this time, when she finally realized that the footsteps she heard in the distance behind her weren't just echoes of her ones as she, lost in thought, slowly walked by the school fence.

"Who's there?!" she screamed into the dark grey nothingness as she turned around, her eyes catching the slightest hint of a somewhat-masculine figure freezing in place in the darkness.

She started walking in the figure's direction, her steps turning into a waltz as she kept a tight grip on the gun in her jeans, the answer to her question soon getting an answer as she got close enough to see the young man's pale, terrified face.

Standing on the cracked pavement in front of the school's just-barely opened entrance was none other than Frederick Perry, a 20-year-old man who had just realized that he had stepped into a nightmare.

Not that he had never before been terrified when walking back home by this school from an afternoon shift. The aged, partly-decayed architecture could easily give someone the creeps even not taking the pitch-black darkness enveloping the entire building and everything around it into account. It was actually rather funny to him, in that peculiar, tragicomic way, that nobody had been able to repair even a single streetlamp around it for, by now, seven years.

But, in the end, he was thankful that it was only during the night that he had to walk by the old middle school, the bus that had always taken him home during his other shifts having been taken off the road for the night a couple of hours ago by now. As creepy as it looked during the night, it was only during the night that it reminded him of all of the hellish memories he had of the place.

He never forgot the four years, filled with pain, fear, and terror, he had lost there. He was sure he never could.

Neither did he forget the bullies who made sure that the time he had spent there was as miserable as possible.

It was the frightening possibility, that brief blip as his daydreaming turned into a nightmare before his mind quickly reset itself and purged those heart-stopping thoughts, of meeting one, or even more, of those old bullies of his as he walked by the building where they had forever scarred him that terrified him, much more than the building alone ever could.

But, not even in the worst of these nightmares, would he ever imagine once again meeting the very worst one of those bullies.

And yet, here she was, her features becoming clearer and clearer by the moment as her darkness-clad figure waltzed toward his petrified body.

"Well fuck me!" she enthusiastically exclaimed when she finally stopped about eight feet in front of him. "I almost didn't recognize you! What're you here for Freddy? Going to break in to get some late assignment you just remembered there, being the perfect pupil that you are?" she added with a snicker, reminding him of more than a few quite humiliating experiences she had a hand in crafting for him.

"Heh, nice to meet you too, Sarah," he replied, avoiding her gaze and using all of his strength to minimize the quivering in his voice. For a moment, he thought about trying to stealthily, or maybe not so stealthily, diss her, before deciding to just get out of this as soon as possible. This situation creeped him out, and he was pretty sure he could feel a panic attack creeping upon him.

If only he knew what the reality of his situation truly was...

"Nice to meet you, as I said, but could you move aside, I'm rather..." he added when he finally managed to move his paralyzed legs, only for her to stop him right as he was about to pass her by.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked, her left hand pressed against his chest and forcing him backward while she spoke. If her surprisingly-physical actions didn't already terrify him enough, her overall demeanor and the way she spoke, neither of which had changed a bit from those years, definitely did the job. "I would've never guessed that it'll be you, but I've been waiting here for some company for quite some time, and I'm not going to throw away a chance to have some fun."

"Sorry, I don't have time for your bullshit, so..." he retorted with all of the courage he could muster as he prepared to push through her.

"Not so fast, you little bitch!" she suddenly exclaimed, pulling her right hand out of her pocket, holding some shiny object that he couldn't yet identify.

When, after a few seconds, he finally realized what it was in her hand that reflected the light from the moon and the only two or three working streetlamps in the vicinity into his face, he froze. All of the bravery he felt in the previous moment instantly evaporated, his soul shattering in the process, as he realized the gravity of the situation his former, and now once again current, tormentor just put him into.

What he was staring at in horror was a Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0, held just inches from his face, aimed straight between his eyes, and given how heavy it seemed to be in Sarah's delicate hand, fully ready to end his life with a single push of the trigger.

After a few seconds of complete silence, he just gulped quietly, continuing to stare at the weapon that could at any moment be used to kill him.

"Hah! Lost your vigor already?" she mockingly asked. "Where's the badass Freddy finally standing up for himself? He was there just a moment ago! All that's left is the scared little bitch we all know," she added, twisting the knife further in a way she had perfected over the years she had known him. "Well, don't worry. Trust me, you'll be really excited very soon. Or else," she finished with a jokey, high-pitched voice.

"Sarah, please, just..." he quietly pleaded, but she knew that at this point she didn't need to pay the slightest attention to anything that was escaping his lips.

Now, she knew for certain after doing this for so long, was the time for her to put his mouth to better use than pitiful begging. While he continued trying to desperately find a way to convince her to lower the gun and let him leave, she just smugly undid her jeans and pulled them down onto the ground along with her underwear, exposing her most private parts to the cold, dark night.

Temporarily.

"Get on your knees," she ordered, gesturing downwards with her gun. He of course obeyed. "Good," she said with another snicker. "Now put that warm tongue into my crotch before my pussy freezes off. Because I'll be very nasty if that happened."

Realizing that there was no way to even so much as attempt to postpone the inevitable now, he submitted to her demands. Slowly, on his knees, he closed the necessary distance behind them, the gun pointed straight at his head the entire time.

"Well?" she asked, rather irritated at how long he was just blankly staring at her genitals, unmoving. "Are you going to put that tongue to work, or do you want me to shoot it off?"

It wasn't a hard choice.

He didn't even need to verbally reply to give her his answer.

Her words reminding him of the grim reality of his situation, he buried his face in her wet, warm crotch, and started doing his duty.

"Oh yeah..." she moaned as he did his best to orally please her pussy, circling and zigzagging his tongue like crazy while trying to bury it as deep inside of her tasty cunt as possible, a situation she would've never imagined possible even a few minutes ago. "Oh, yeah, Freddy! Keep on doing that, don't you dare stop!" she ordered, of course, with the gun as tightly gripped by her as always, though there was a distinct tinge of simple pleading in her rough orders.

As for him, he just kept on doing what she had ordered him to do. This was far from the first time he was forced to do something humiliating against his will because she desired it. He always hated it, of course, but had gotten used to just getting through it without too much complaining nevertheless. Those instincts, burned into both the conscious and subconscious parts of his mind for years since those days, were now simply reawakening, roused back to control his behavior by the proximity of the place where they were imprinted in the first place, the presence of the person who did the most to make those instincts a part of his being, and the simple reality of what was happening to him.

"Oh, fuck. Yeah, yeah," she cooed in pleasure, before biting her lower lip and moving her left hand under her sweater to play with her breasts for a bit. Soon, however, this hand of hers left her chest, and clothes, and was put onto his head to tightly grab it by his short, curly hair.

It was obvious that she was enjoying this. Both the pleasure she was receiving, and the position she had forced him into.

Did he feel any different though? He hadn't even noticed it before, but he had semi-subconsciously started caressing her thighs, and it wasn't just to try to get onto her good side by protecting her from the cold.

His heart was beating madly, adrenaline coursing through his veins, but was it just the fear?

Just like she felt about him, he would've never imagined being aroused or enjoying anything sexual with her, yet he couldn't deny what the growing bulge in his pants meant. He was a lot into femdom, any type of female domination really, and as he now imagined himself, imagining how he and his body would've looked like to any random observer or passerby, he could barely contain his growing excitement.

The mental image alone, of him here, on his knees, submissive and kneeling in front of a woman who kept him under complete control and made him pleasure her with no regard for his own feelings of pleasure... It was incredibly arousing. Even more so, since this was actually happening to him!

"Mmmm, yeeaah," he moaned into her warm pussy, trying to make it as clear to her how he felt about what she was making him do as possible.

"Mmm, indeed," she replied, before releasing his head from her grasp.

Her orgasm was building up, and she didn't even attempt to hide it. Now, her hand made its way a bit lower. From holding his head, it went into pressing against his face as she started masturbating to help hasten the arrival of the orgasm his quick and skillful tongue was bringing to her.

"Oh yeeaahh! Fuck, aaahh, yeaah," she grunted out, as the pace of her masturbation quickened and her body started stiffening under the double assault f his tongue and her hand. "Aaaah, yeeaah! Freddyy! Fuuck!" she growled as she shut her eyes, bit her lower lip again and, with her entire body going stiff as a board for a few moments, she finally came.

Not knowing what to do as her body jerked and spasmed in orgasmic bliss, he just slowly pulled his face away from her crotch's embrace, hoping not to anger her by doing so. Even more so, however, he hoped that this won't be the way she had chosen to end this, since his cock was just about ready to burst...

"You've never gotten a blowjob, haven't you?" she asked, or rather, pretended to ask.

She already knew the answer, he knew that, and she knew that. Most importantly, she knew that this was exactly what she needed to say, exactly the words that could keep him under control even more effectively than the fully loaded gun in her hand, which was still pointed straight at his potato-like head.

They were the words that made it clear that he was about to be rewarded for being a good boy.

"Get back on your legs," she ordered. He did so immediately, while she pulled her underwear and jeans back up, before finishing their partial role reversal by kneeling herself.

The gun was still in her hand, and this time aimed at his crotch.

"Take your cock out for me," she said, issuing yet another order of hers. Once again, still very much fully aware of his position, he of course quickly obeyed. With his rock-hard prick freed and pointing straight at her face, so close she could feel the heat emanating from it on her skin, she licked her lips in lust. "Now, you're going to see what a generous goddess I truly am. And if you'll even think about doing something stupid, your nuts will fly off. Do we understand each other?"

He just grunted affirmatively. That was enough.

Hesitating only for a moment, fully aware of who she was about to suck off but so horny that it barely mattered, she closed her eyes and took the meaty organ offered to her into her mouth. Immediately starting to suck it, she opened her eyes back to look up at him as he started to moan. When she did so, she was almost overcome with revulsion at the sight of the face of whom she used to see as almost subhuman, twisted in pleasure from her sucking him off.

That feeling passed by rapidly though, when, somewhere in the most sociopathic part of her mind, she understood that this was probably something he had felt himself when she had made him eat her out just minutes ago. Except, of course, having a gun, she was the one who made the rules here. While she had a choice now, he didn't have one then.

Laughing to herself a little, she happily continued giving him the first blowjob experience of his life, one that was certain to keep being the craziest one he had ever had no matter how many he would experience in the future.

"Oh yeah, Saraaah," he moaned, his body shaking in pleasure soon after.

"Humh, yeaah," she replied, enjoying the feeling of his cock moving in her mouth as he pulled it along.

He was close to coming. That much was obvious. He was already rock hard when she started, and she could already taste his pre-cum.

All in all, she wasn't sure how to feel about that. Looking up at him wasn't a pleasant experience, but his cock was better than she had expected.

Well, best to just enjoy it while she could.

"God, aah, Sarah," he moaned yet again, as she slowed down on the sucking and instead started circling her tongue around it. Still pressing the cold barrel against his balls, she finally brought her left hand to help in on the fun, tightly grasping and jerking off the exposed parts of his cock.

"Liking it?" she asked, after pulling her mouth off of his cock, now jerking off the entirety of it.

"Y-Yeah?" he meekly answered, unaware of how to best react.

"You should, this is a one-off deal," she explained, underscoring her words by pressing the gun tighter against his ready-to-burst family jewels.

He tried to say something, but all that had left his lips were high-pitched, unintelligible mumblings the words he had planned to say had degenerated into the moment her mouth had once again claimed his cock.

This time, she wasn't stopping until she had swallowed everything he could offer her. And he was only happy to oblige.

"Ooh, yeeaah, aaahh, Saraah!" he moaned for the last time today after she started bobbing her head up-and-down the length of his shaft, and he could feel his orgasm inevitably approaching. Not caring what she thought at this point anymore, he grabbed her by her thick locks, prematurely stopping her quickening head-bobbing and starting to fuck her mouth instead as his body stiffened.

She had just enough time to prepare for her mouth to be filled up before it happened.

With what he had hoped to be another batch of his moans turning into low grunts, he held his worst childhood bully's head firmly in place as he shot spurt after spurt of his sperm down her throat, the cold barrel of the Smith & Wesson she used to force his compliance still threateningly pressed against his balls as he mouthfucked her in front of their former school.

"Oh yeah," he breathed out as the last wave of his left his inflated organ, only to be immediately swallowed just as all the others were.

"That..." she said as she swallowed the last drops of his semen left in her mouth and stood back up, the feeling of her finally taking the gun off of his balls quite obviously surprising him. "Was a one-off deal. Hope you liked it, because you ain't getting more, and I doubt anyone else is willing to take on the challenge. At least you can't complain about me at the reunion or wherever now, and not just because that trigger would get pressed if you did."

"Yeah, uhm, thanks Sarah. Didn't expect this," he blurted out awkwardly as he cautiously pulled his jeans back on, the dissipating arousal allowing his mind to once again fully understand what was happening. "Um, I, can I leave now?" he quietly pleaded.

"Better question is, why are you even still here?" she replied, a devilish grin on her face. "I don't need you for anything anymore here. You've done your job pretty well, I have to say. Got me fired up enough to stay here for a few hours more. But, fuck off already."

He didn't need to be told twice. In moments, he had left her in the pitch-black darkness of the unilluminated streets she had turned into her hunting grounds.

As he did so, she watched him for as long as she could. Her feelings while she was doing so were confused, to say the least.

She had a lot of crazy experiences doing this, but this took the cake.

Oh well, whatever. At least she got a nice orgasm out of that and maybe got rid of some bits of guilt, hidden somewhere deep in her unconscious.

Now, were those footsteps she could hear approaching her?

HS98
HS98
651 Followers