All Comments on 'A Nighttime Prowl'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who spends four years in middle school? Did you mean to say high school, author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Heh, nice to meet you too, Sarah," It should be, "Nice to see you." You say, "Nice to meet you," when you are first introduced to someone. You don't say it's nice to meet someone you already know.

"fully ready to end his life with a single push of the trigger." Gun triggers are pulled, not pushed. The error stands out more than it might have if the specific make and model of the gun wasn't cited as if to show off handgun knowledge.

HS98HS98over 1 year agoAuthor

@First Anonymous

Nice catch. I'll have to change that later, thanks for noticing it.

@Second Anonymous

Likewise, nice of you to point these out, I'll fix the text later. Won't lie, it's especially annoying with that push/pull stuff, since those are some of the words I usually take specific care to use corrently, so, to see that I still switched them in this story is more than a bit annoying.

Sw1tch_QueenSw1tch_Queenover 1 year ago

Nice work could use a bit more details but it was a good read. My middle school starts in the 5th here.

HS98HS98over 1 year agoAuthor

@Sw1tch_Queen

Thanks for the kind words. My middle school also started in the 5th actually as well, so that's what I automatically defaulted to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...