A One-Time Thing Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up needing to buy another box of condoms late in the week, to the surprise of that same cashier. Finally, though, the week of free sex was over. Even my very experienced pussy was sore and welcomed the break from sex over the weekend. Monday morning, some smartasses tried to talk me into continuing the free sex parade, but I shot that thinking down fast. People were more than ever annoyed having to pay for sex with condoms. I asked them what their alternates were, which shut down their complaints. Business picked back up quickly, and I wasn't ending the day with dozens of guy's sperm in my womb.

What I did end one day with was another awkward conversation with my parents. When I came down for dinner, I immediately knew they had something to confront me with by their demeanor. As usual, Mom broached the topic.

"Emma, we heard something from a friend that has us concerned. Their daughter claimed their boyfriend cheated on them with you. By having sex with you. At school. And that he paid you for it. In fact, she is claiming you accept money from a lot of boys to have sex with them at school." This was probably the truth, although I couldn't tell from that information which girl at school was saying this. I had fucked a good number of people's boyfriends up to this point.

"I've gotten to know a lot of guys at school. I treat them like good friends. We talk, hang out, give gifts, share interest. Some of these guys have girlfriends, and many don't like other girls talking with their boyfriends. I'm not going to be intimidated into giving up friendships. In response, some of these girls spread very nasty rumors," I explained.

Dad looked relieved to hear this, while Mom looked doubtful. "Thank you, honey, for telling us that. I'm sorry this happened to you," Dad said.

"I still have some questions about things I heard..." Mom started to say before Dad interrupted. "Let's drop this. You heard Emma say these are just rumors started by jealous girls." Mom didn't bring it up again, but I knew she could tell I was doing something they would disapprove of. Mom was an intelligent woman.

By the end of the week, everyone was settled into fucking me for money with condoms. But then, a fellow student named Harry brought an exciting offer to me. It wasn't uncommon for guys to bring special offers to me. But most of the time, they sounded to be a big waste of my time with little money to show for it. Harry's offer was different. He was offering me 3000 dollars, almost as much as I got for giving up my virginity.

Harry wants me to have sex with his friends from out of town. More specifically, he wants to impress his friends by showing he has access to a girl that is willing to fuck anyone he wants. He laid out exactly how he envisioned it going, and I agreed.

That Saturday night, I showed up at his house before his friends arrived. He had me start off wearing a thong and a shear bra he provided. As discussed previously, he tied me to a pole in his basement and blindfolded me too. This was odd, but he insisted his friends would find this hot. I could still hear everything, and he made it clear I was to express my willingness to fuck the guys. Harry had promised me everyone would be 18 years old as well. I would let them fuck me for an hour then I would be free to go.

There was one more added aspect to this job. Harry really wanted to offer his friends the ability to fuck me raw and even cum inside me. I was greatly opposed to this. I had just gotten my guys to agree to stop trying to impregnate me. Even then, I wasn't sure they hadn't already succeeded. But Harry wasn't going to give up. He would pay me an extra 200 dollars per guy who elected to have sex with me without a condom. Or rather, they would pay me the money. He assured many of the guys wouldn't accept the offer for that money. Especially since they would already have the option to have sex with me for free, as long as they wear a condom.

I finally agreed, and thus, here I am now, in my underwear, tied up in the basement of someone's house I barely knew, awaiting a group of guys to come down and fuck me. After standing there bound and blindfolded for almost half an hour, I finally heard a group come down the stairs.

"Holy shit Harry, you really do have a girl for us down here. She will really let us fuck her?"

I answered that question myself. "Gladly, big guy. Who's first?" The group talked among themselves for a bit. It was hard to tell how many there were, but it was more than a couple.

I suddenly felt hands on me. A lot. The number of hands was enough that I couldn't be sure how many people were groping me. Whoever's hands they were, they were being silent. Obviously, my tits and ass were very sought after, but even my arms, legs, and face were being caressed. Not being able to see who was doing this was actually pretty hot.

"My whole body is yours to explore. And not just with your hands when you are ready." I said, trying to keep the group feeling good about the situation.

That encouraged a couple of them to strip me. My bra and thong came off almost at the same time, and now my nipples and pussy were actively being touched. They seemed to be taking turns on my pussy. One set of fingers would slide up and down it for 5 seconds and leave. Only to be replaced by a new hand using its own exploration method. Then, as suddenly as they arrived, all of the hands left my body. I had a feeling I knew what was happening next. "Is it time for some guys to stick some dicks in me? I love taking the virginity of guys. You know the rules. You are more than welcome to use a condom. I love fucking guys with condoms. But if you really want to go bareback, you got to pay. However, protected sex is preferred."

I knew I had agreed to get creampied if they paid extra, but I was nervous about it. Nervous and actually hoping they would do it. I felt two arms lift up my legs up and hold me up against the pole I was tied to. It took whoever this was a bit, but he eventually found his mark and penetrated me. I could tell immediately that both he chose not to use a condom and that he has a virgin based on how fast he was fucking me. "First fuck ever for you, I imagine. Likely not my last of the day. Enjoy it, big guy." Guys love it when you call them big guy, even if you aren't fucking them. He maybe went a full minute before he unloaded his cum into me. Was 200 dollars really worth adding yet another day I risk getting pregnant?

My second lover of the day then lifted me up and started fucking me against the pole. The combination of my actively moistening pussy and the previous guy's cum made it much more difficult to tell if they were fucking me with a condom or not. He was just as eager as the last and came almost as fast. Whether he filled a condom or joined the list of men to try and impregnate me was questionable.

The group had been so vocal when they came down the stairs at first, and now they were eerily quiet. I tried to engage but rarely got much of a response. How many were there? Were they all watching? I could only guess.

I was only paid to do this for an hour, so I figured at most I would fuck like 15 guys. However, they only lasted 1 to 2 minutes and did not give me a breather in between. Was I fucking the same small group multiple times, or was this a much larger group than I figured? Six, seven, eight, nine, ten. I was blasting through them while they blasted inside me.

Worst, I had no idea how many were paying to cum inside me. Maybe it was just the first one, but I doubted that. Most likely, a few others had chosen to do so as well. I could occasionally feel cum dripping down my leg. Or was that just sweat? Damn, it was so disorienting fucking this many guys while blindfolded. I also realized I had just lost count of how many people had stuck their dicks in me today.

I had sex maybe thirty times in total, and the timer went off, indicating the hour was up. I let the guy inside me finish off course. Finally, I heard a voice from Harry. "Give us a minute, Emma. The group will head out, then I'll release you."

I heard movement around me and people walking on stairs. Many voices were then talking upstairs, but way too muffled to understand them. After they quieted, Harry returned and took my blindfold off.

As he started to untie me, I asked about what had happened. "So how many guys were there?"

Harry played in coy. "That's not the deal here, Emma. Part of the fun is you don't get to know." That was part of the fun, I agree. But I was curious.

"Why were they all so quiet?" Harry was taking his time with the ropes.

"Nerves was part of it. You could probably tell all of these guys were virgins. You were the first naked woman they were in the same room as. But they were mostly quiet because I asked them to be. Again, having no idea who you fucked is part of what makes this hot."

Finally, my arms were free, and I could move around. This allowed me to notice the massive amount of cum that was pouring out of my pussy when I started moving around. "Jesus Christ. How many guys came inside me!"

Harry responded by handing me a large stack of bills. He had already paid me the 3000 dollars, so this was just from the guys paying to specifically cum inside me. Standing there fully naked with a womb full of a currently unknown amount of guys' sperm, I counted the money.

4,800 dollar. Twenty-four guys, assuming no one repeated, came inside me. This felt different than the other times I had been seeded. I felt so dumb for allowing this to happen. I was going to get pregnant for sure.

That night, as I lay in bed, I held more cash in my hands than I had ever before in my life. But even now, hours after Harry's party, I was still leaking cum out of my pussy. There was no way between what happened tonight and the other times I had let guys fill up my pussy with their cum that I wasn't knocked up. I would know soon enough, though.

Over the next week, I kept up my condom rule at school, even though I knew at this point it might be pointless. At the end of the week, I couldn't ignore my issue anymore. I was late.

That weekend, I took about five different tests, all showing the same thing. I was pregnant. At first, I was angry at all those pricks that sneaked in creampies. They got to experience ejaculating inside a hot woman. For me, it meant my college career could be over. As I got honest with the situation, I became actually pissed off at myself. Most of the time, I was actually talked into letting the guys seed me. Probably 95% of the creampies I got I could have avoided had I just made them wear condoms. I was an idiot, and now I am facing the consequences.

I didn't know how to discuss this topic with my parents, so I avoided telling them for now. Informing my parents I was 1 month pregnant or 3 months would result in the same punishment and shame, I was sure. I might as well live in blissful ignorance for a while. That Monday, I arrived at my bathroom without a fresh box of condoms. My first customer asked where the condoms were, and I playfully told him that he could go without one, provided he promised to cum inside me.

"Wait, inside you?" He asked in disbelief. I shook my head, yes, and he gleefully mounted me.

While fucking me, he decided to look the metaphorical gift horse in the mouth and question why I was letting him blow a load in him. My audience of a dozen guys waiting to fuck me was also curious.

"Did you get on birth control or something?" He asked.

"Oh no, my parents would never allow me to. They think it just encourages me to engage in per-martial sex."

That answer seemed to worry him. But not enough that he stopped slamming my clam.

"Am I going to get you pregnant then when I cum inside you?"

I laughed at that. "While I'm sure you would make a great dad, no. You will not be getting me pregnant today."

This prompted a response from another guy in the line. "I don't get it. If you aren't on birth control, then how are you not risking a pregnancy?" A guy behind him made the connection.

"Holy shit, dude! She's already pregnant." They all turned their gaze from my bouncing tits to my face, waiting for me to confirm or deny this. I wasn't planning on these guys learning this now or this month. But in my rush to let them fuck me raw, I let the baby out of the womb.

"I.... am...." Apparently, this was the right thing to say as my partner unleashed his cum into my pussy right then. My first risk-free creampie, I thought. I stood up and faced the guys. After my unexpected pregnancy announcement, I thought it would be weird to immediately fuck again.

"Do you know who the father was?" "I came inside you two weeks ago, is it me?" "I did it to you twice, it's probably mine." The guys were in a frenzy about who got me pregnant.

"I have no idea who the father is, and my plan is to never find out. I let a lot, and I mean a lot, of guys cum inside me. So if you were one of those lucky guys, know you still probably have a small chance of being the father."

"Will you keep fucking us while you are pregnant?" There was a guy asking the right questions.

"If you keep paying me, I will." That seemed to alleviate a lot of the bad feelings. There were many more questions about what I would do with the baby. Will I still go to college? What will I name it? These were all questions I didn't want to address naked in a high school bathroom. Instead, I told the guys to shut up and fuck me, which they did.

Word got out fast that I was pregnant. I had a large amount of guys approaching me in the hallway, asking me if they were the father. I must have given the same speech twenty times trying to reassure these 18-year-olds that they weren't a father. Finally, out of sheer frustration, I told one poor guy he was the father. He went very pale, and it took me five minutes to convince him I was joking.

That evening back at home, I knew I had to tell my parents. The whole school knew I was knocked up, and they would surely hear about it soon. At dinner, I was the one to bring up a concern this time.

"So... mom, dad. I'm kinda pregnant."

I didn't look up and waited for their response. The room was quiet for almost twenty seconds. Finally, Dad asked, "Who?" I didn't need clarification to know what he was asking. Obviously, there was no easy way for me to answer this. If I named one of the guys who fucked me raw, they would quickly deny it when my parents confronted them. I also couldn't say I didn't know. That would pretty much be me admitting to the obscene amount of sex I was having.

"He was from out of town and my age. It was a night of flirting, kissing, and sex. I was stupid, but I was caught up in it. I have no idea who he was or how to reach him. I'm sorry."

That was about the best I could come up with. Mom brought up our last awkward conversation. "This isn't related to the rumors we talked about, right? Where people claimed you were having sex at school? For money?"

"Mom! Do I need to defend myself from every rumor you hear?" Mom backed off quickly, and Dad had no interest in exploring that avenue further.

My parents had many more questions, and I filled in the details as best I could, which they bought. Once they understood how it happened, they started talking about the ramifications.

"You can't go to MIT with a baby, you know," Dad said. I thought I knew what was coming, but he surprised me. "It seems like you will be due in July. We'll take the baby; you go secure your future at MIT. When you graduate and are ready, the kid is yours to take."

Holy shit. I thought for sure this baby was going to end all my plans. But now it seemed like everything was in the clear. I could fuck for the rest of the year, make a ton more money, and still head to MIT.

My parents laid on the guilt, though. I agreed with how irresponsible this was and how lucky I am to have them. They indicated I was grounded for the rest of the school year.

"But why?" I brazenly asked.

"As punishment and to keep you from making more bad choices," Mom replied.

"What will I do, go out and get super pregnant?" We argued back and forth more, but finally, they relented. I wasn't even going to get punished. Not that grounding me would have prevented me from fucking a truckload of teenagers every week, anyway.

Things were weird at home for a while after that. Mom helped me get connected to an OB-GYN, and she got me started on prenatal vitamins. Meanwhile, every student and teacher knew of my condition back at school. As I was already deeply unpopular with the female population at the school, they used this news to try and shame me.

"Hey slut, heard you let one of those losers knock you up. It will be nice having your stomach match your ass for size," one girl yelled as I passed her. I loved that they thought calling me a slut was an insult. I fuck so many guys, of course I know I'm a slut. But a slut that gets paid. Also, did they think I was self-conscious about my body? Almost every guy in the class was paying me for sex. "You do know your three ex-boyfriends are plowing me on the regular? I heard you went to homecoming date-less," I replied. The slut-shamer responded by stomping away, huffing and puffing.

My ex-boyfriend James also confronted me. I hadn't talked to him since he fucked me and broke up with me, but now he felt the need to speak. "How could you let yourself get pregnant? How could you make such a big mistake?" If there is one thing a girl loves, it's being berated by an ex for your actions.

"You seem lonely. I'll let you start having sex with me for the usual price, of course."

That threw him for a loop. "What? That's not what I asked."

"You know I'm not requiring condoms. You can cum right inside me." He was becoming incredibly frustrated. "No... your.... really?" I gave him a wink and walked away. I made $600 off him before the end of the week.

After that fun interaction, I hung out with my friends for the first time since my pregnancy was known by the whole school. The boys had been fucking me regularly and were relieved to find out they wouldn't be on the hook to support this baby. Megan was clueless about all of this. Including that her boyfriend was paying me for sex.

"Emma, I was shocked to hear the news. You really don't know who the father is?" Megan asked.

"Oh, there are too many possibilities. It's actually pretty hot that I've been that much of a slut." I had been slowly devolving my character around Megan to one of a total cum slut. Best yet, the guys kept defending me even as I purposely tried to embarrass myself in front of her.

"Emma, what has happened to you? You've changed so much since you started taking these guy's money. You aren't the girl I knew just a few months ago."

Like clockwork, my boys came to my defense. "Megan, that's really rude," Liam said. "She's got it tough enough as a soon-to-be mom," Thomas added. "You know why she is doing this. She is paying her way through college," said Ethan, Megan's boyfriend. I wanted to push things further.

"You should totally join me, Megan. We could make so much money fucking these guys together. Hell, we could make a ton of money just letting these guys watch you and me fuck!"

Megan became very uncomfortable with me suggesting she whore herself out, especially implying we have lesbian sex. "Emma, you know I couldn't do that. I'm not like you."

"But you would be so good at it! Please, Megan, just try it for a few weeks. If you don't like it, you can stop." Liam and Thomas followed my lead. I think they were also infatuated with the idea of a second girl being available for sex.

"She's right Megan. You would make so much money." "You are so pretty, Megan. A lot of guys would love to be with you."

Megan was getting mad. "Ethan, are you going to say something? Like how our friends shouldn't be trying to talk me into being a whore?" Ethan didn't know how to respond and instead was silent, which pissed off Megan even more. She stormed off. From then on, I saw less and less of Megan. She eventually broke up with Ethan as he refused to stop being friends with me. I found it so funny it was Ethan and I's friendship that she didn't like, not knowing we were fucking several times a week. I would get a kick out of telling random guys that Megan was considering joining us in the bathroom. She was getting harassed constantly by horny teenagers trying to convince her to let them fuck her for money.

1...345678