A Party for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is how the rich live." She teased.

"We're not rich." I protested.

"Not poor either."

Kane pointed out as he smiled at me.

"You look embarrassed by it."

I was a little.

"You shouldn't be. It's a lovely home. You're very lucky."

It was also a prison.

"Thanks.

It's okay. Just home to me. I don't like people thinking I'm something I'm not because some ancestor I can't name passed a big house down to us."

Kane glanced around again and his attention came back to me.

"I've known you two years Marie. I don't think anything bad about you."

He smiled warmly and I sensed his liking for me. My heart skipped a couple of beats.

"Beer?"

Anything to escape his gaze and Jayne's watchful eyes. I didn't want to spend the evening acting like an embarrassed child.

"I have a menu for pizza. It's the only place that delivers out here."

Three cool Buds from the fridge and we went and sat in the living room while we waited for the delivery.

We called it a party. It wasn't truly one. Just three work friends getting together for a pizza, good company, and copious amounts of alcohol. It'd be a good evening of chatting, laughing and getting drunk. That was the aim. Nothing else entered my head with any seriousness.

Pizza came and we sat around the table arguing over who was the best James Bond and whether Mission Impossible was as good. I had no idea how that became a subject. And even less idea how that turned into a favourite Disney cartoon character. Certainly, a few beers were part of the reason.

Mum rang around seven and I had the embarrassment of being the innocent daughter saying "Yes mum, no mum" over and over as she reminded me not to have boys in the house.

The others stayed quiet, mostly. Jayne was sniggering and pulling faces at me, but Kane remained the respectful adult in the room.

After that, we sat in the living room drinking and chatting. Me on the sofa, Kane in a chair opposite. I wondered what he'd say if he knew two nights before I'd been cleaning my cum off that chair after thinking about him with my Bullet buzzing on top setting.

Jayne took up position on the floor sitting cross-legged between us. She had to be the first one to lower the tone.

"So who has the best legs in the office?"

She purposefully stretched hers out as a hint to what she considered the correct answer.

Kane rolled his eyes.

"Come on that's not fair."

She had that mischievous grin she got when flirting was on her mind.

"Okay, I'll make it easy. And fair. There's five of us. Pick one feature on each that's hot."

"Jesus. That's fair? How?"

"Okay. You can leave Nadia out of it unless you want to say her dick is bigger than yours."

I giggled. Nadia wasn't what you would call feminine.

Kane put his hands up in surrender.

"All I'll say is, present company tops the others on all points."

Jayne still wasn't happy.

"I reckon I've got the best titties."

She thrust her puppies forward and bounced to get a jiggle from them. I'd already noticed she'd ditched her bra when she'd changed. Now we all knew.

"I raise you my arse." I leapt in refusing to be beaten by those tits.

I spun around and knelt on the sofa cushion to wiggle it laughing as I did so, forgetting how much my skirt rode up. Kane's eyes widened and I realised he'd just seen a good view of my panties pulled tight over things he probably shouldn't see.

"Oops."

I twisted again and sat, pulling my skirt over my thighs with a bright red face.

"Little too much there."

I giggled and took another swig from my bottle.

"Depends on your point of view." He smiled.

He shifted uncomfortably. I exchanged a glance with Jayne. We both knew he had a hard-on.

"Well, that was a nice view from Marie.

How can I compete with that?"

She held a finger to the side of her chin and made a quizzical face. I feared just what she might do. I feared her taking his attention from me even more.

"Come and sit over here."

I patted the sofa next to me, determined he should be closer. He was making me horny and I felt a need to be able to touch him. He didn't argue, instead rising from the chair to step over Jayne.

She pushed him square on the arse and sent him toppling.

"Oops, sorry."

Kane fell over my lap, my arm going around his shoulder to hold him upright. He was laughing and didn't seem in a hurry to move. I found myself staring at his groin. So close. His bulge so evident.

I'm not sure what I was thinking or even if I was thinking. Perhaps it was the alcohol that did it. Or some primitive instinct. Whatever it was, I reached out and put my hand on it.

Butterflies took flight in my stomach and gasped loudly. Kane noticed. He couldn't not. But he did nothing to stop me.

I unbuckled his belt. I didn't truly notice the silence in the room until I started lowering his fly zip. A slow precise movement as I started to assess his reaction and question if I was just about to embarrass myself.

He still didn't stop me. Jayne had moved to a kneeling position. She was just watching with the attention of a hawk hunting a rabbit. No one was objecting.

My heart pounded in my ears and I couldn't avoid the growing excitement between my legs. I was fidgeting, but trapped beneath his weight.

I felt emboldened and rubbed my hand over the large bulge pressing distinctively against his boxers. I felt the line of his cock and he broke the silence.

"Uhh. Fuck."

I felt his shudder. It encompassed his whole body. But still not a murmur of dissent. Only pleasure.

"You like that?" I asked softly.

His ear was only inches from my mouth. I could smell his aftershave and see the tremble of his lips as he breathed more erratically.

"Yes."

I wanted to see it. To touch it unhindered. I tugged his clothing down. He lifted himself momentarily to release his trapped underwear and the biggest cock I'd ever seen sprang upright. Okay, I didn't have a lot to judge by, I hadn't even seen the first one that had been in me. It was too dark, too rushed, and there had been too much clothing in the way. But I was confident Kane at least measured up well. Jayne gasped.

"I think he needs a hand with that." Jayne said quietly as her eyes fixated on his gorgeous member.

I put my hand around his shaft, sensing another shudder as I gripped it. So hard and hot. Now my juices were flowing, soaking my panties. The ache in my pussy grew exponentially as I began to stroke his meat.

"Jesus fuck." He muttered again as he stared down at his cock being manhandled by me.

It felt great in my hand. Hot and silky. This was the first time I could actually appreciate what I was holding. I didn't go at it. I was slow, exploring and enjoying the feel of it. Rubbing over his pear-shaped crown covered my palm in oozing lubrication. I spread it down his shaft and it eased my action. I knew I was grinning. Fucking hell, I was gunning. I was giving someone a hand job for the first time in my life and it was thrilling to feel his capitulation to my gentle massage.

"Fuck. I don't believe I'm doing this."

I didn't, but somehow I became the master of the room. Emboldened by his being putty in my hand and Jayne's mesmerised gaze.

I became another person. Suddenly commanding and determined to be bad. For just a moment I took my eyes off his cock and looked at Jayne who was still sitting on the floor in front of us.

I didn't see her as competition. Instead a participant. A prop. In what, I wasn't sure but I was about to include her with another brazen move that was so unlike me.

"Take your top off." I directed her.

Jayne didn't even flinch. With a shuffle closer she lifted the pullover over her head and discarded it. Her two large tits were as firm and beautiful as I'd always imagined. I felt even more inadequate looking at them in all their glory. Mine were tiny in comparison. But it was my hand around his cock. Not hers.

Kane was staring. If it was even possible for his cock to grow harder without exploding, it did. I continued my handwork. Just a little faster.

"Uhhh."

"Do you like them?" I whispered teasingly.

"Yes."

My blood pumped, intoxicating me with a hormonal craziness that took control of me.

"Do you want to cum all over Jayne's tits?"

Of course he did. Who wouldn't? Even I had an urge to rub my pussy over them.

"Fuck, yeah."

My lengths became longer, encompassing his crown on every stroke to collect more of his leaking pre-cum. Coating my hand I spread it down to his root and over his balls. They felt even more amazing rolling against my palm.

"Uhh."

I went back to his shaft. I was gripped by a desire to see him cum. To see him shoot his load. I'd never witnessed that. Not in real life. Not properly. My first two events where I was responsible for someone cuming had been inside me. With the guy the other night it's been too dark to see the detail when he's cum on my belly. Now I would actually see what the act looked like. Christ, I felt horny anticipating it.

"Do it. Come in her tits."

Kane was squirming over my legs and breathing heavily. His bare thighs rubbed on mine where the skirt had ridden up. His bum, pressed into my groin making my pussy weep with its hunger. He was a young man held in a state of total arousal. All at my doing. Growing ever closer to shooting his load toward an eagerly watching Jayne. I smiled at her and the flash of her eyes toward me gave me permission to continue on the path I'd taken without a moment's consideration or thought beyond needing to touch him. She was as eager to see it as I was.

I stroked him faster, then faster still. Kane tensed. I felt his heat. His crown swelled and throbbed. He was so hard. A gristly shaft that his skin seemed to glide over unattached in the grip of my hand. Jayne was on cue, lifting herself on her knees to be an even better target. She just stared at his cock with her tits waiting patiently. Deep ruby nipples, swollen with excitement pointed out with just as much hardness as his cock. Her cheeks and neck were red with her heat. Her eyes locked on his crown while the tremble of her lips betrayed excitement. She was just as horny as me.

"Uhh. Fuck."

Kane spasmed. His groin muscles visibly contracted as his jiz launched.

"Uhh."

So much power. So much cum. The stream hit on target, splattering and covering Jaynes's left tit. She squealed with joy. A slight adjustment of angle caught her right tit with a second shot.

"Jesus fuck. So much cum." She cried out in excitement.

I was sniggering. Excited by what I was seeing. What I was doing. The first time ever, I'd given someone a handjob. My pussy raged, burning and itching, demanding I give it attention. With Kane across my lap, I had to deny it.

My hand slowed, squelching in the warm sticky mess that covered my fingers as much as it did his cock. I loved the feeling. All squiggly in my hand. Even softening it felt incredible. Then down to his balls again. They fascinated me even more as I covered them with his own juice.

Jayne was looking down at where the majority of his junk clung in creamy droplets to her flesh. Her giggling made her tits jiggle. I almost willed her to do what she did next. She put a finger up to collect some of his cum and sucked it while staring straight into Kane's eyes.

I stopped what I was doing and lifted my hand to my face. Cum linked my fingers when I spread them. I'd never seen so much from one man. I breathed in the earthy aroma, then ran my tongue over a finger, letting the mild saltiness excite my tastebuds.

My pussy was aching so much. Now I had to decide how to satisfy it. Just minutes ago I'd had no intention of doing anything sexual. Suddenly desire had me having to choose between masturbating myself in front of my friends or fucking Kane, if his cock would harden again.

I think Kane was about to move until I began playing with his balls again. He clearly liked it. So did I. There was something inherently pleasing about that plump spongy sack squishing between my fingers and the two rubbery ovoids moving freely inside it. I was holding everything that made him a man in my hand. The source of his sperm, his testosterone. This most vulnerable part of his body was what made his the stronger sex. Oh, the irony.

I looked at Jayne realising nature had taken a similar hold of her. A hand was between her legs and her thighs were clamped tightly together with an almost indiscernible rubbing action.

Oh fuck. What had I started?

I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to do something. I gently pushed Kane to my side and took off my panties. The feeling of silky cotton sliding down my legs excited me even more. Oblivious to my audience, or in delight of it, I wasn't sure which, I put my fingers to my pussy. I didn't care that two pairs of eyes were on me. I needed to cum so much I would have stood in Wembley Stadium at that moment and masturbated.

I lay my head back with my eyes closed and felt my wet flesh, sliding my middle finger back and forth on my slit. I'd let whatever happened next happen. I surrendered myself to my desire and whatever Kane chose to do.

"Mmmm."

I wanted him to fuck me. Jayne could watch. In my delirium, I was fine with it.

Hands pressed my knees apart. I let them. I opened myself wide and exposed my hot pussy.

"Uhh."

My fingers were inside. I was so fucking wet and hot.

"Fuck."

The hands massaging my thighs, moving ever higher weren't the ones I'd expected when I opened my eyes. It was Jayne who sat between my parted thighs. Her eyes fixated on my sex. My heart pounded faster.

Her fingers brushed against my vulva, mixing in the wetness with mine. My clit burned like a fire.

"Fuck. Fuck."

For a moment my head went back and I closed my eyes again. I so needed to cum. Like never before in my life.

When I opened them again, Jayne's mass of black hair covered my groin. Her bare back stretched away between my knees. I could feel her hot breath on my wetness. I saw her jeans ruffled at her knees and Kane behind her. He was watching me as he fucked her pussy with a slow rocking motion.

Holy fuck. I guess Jayne was getting that threesome I'd been so adamantly against anyway.

"Uhh."

Her tongue began expertly exploring me and I stared down at her in a confusion of what was happening. It was my first experience with a girl and every bit as delightful as any boyfriend. Actually, it was my first experience of anyone doing that. I'd only ever been fucked. All three times rushed poundings to get off.

"Oh fuck."

She stopped momentarily and looked up at me.

"You don't mind do you?"

Understandable question given neither of us was gay. At least I didn't think we were. Suddenly everything seemed a lot less distinct.

"Are you fucking joking."

My hand went to her head and pushed her face back just where I wanted it.

"Uhhh."

I didn't care who made me cum. Just so long as someone did.

Kane's fucking became more forceful and with it, Jayne's face pressed into me harder, her tongue reaching deeper, moving around and massaging my tunnel. Her lips rode over by vulva with each thrust from Kane.

"Oh. Fuck."

I stared at Kane, our eyes locking. I could see his exertion. His primal urge taking hold. Somehow, nature locked us into a joint ride. Between us, Jayne came first. Her jolting body quakes becoming the trigger to us. In unison, we came together.

"Jesus. Fuck."

I screamed louder than I ever had, drowning out Kane's accompanying animalistic grunts.

"Uhhh. Fuck."

That was it. The best, mind-numbing orgasm I'd ever had. Then everything became sensory overload and I pushed Jayne away, rolling to escape. I needed to end it before I went mad. I gasped and opened my legs again, wanting cool air on my overheated flesh.

"Jesus fuck."

I lay still with a deep sense of satisfaction as I contemplated what to do next. I'd opened a Pandora's Box. It hadn't been planned and there was nothing conventional about the position I found myself in. But there was also a reality to be faced when our heat subsided. I was already turning my thoughts to that.

Had it just been me and Kane, or even me and Jayne, it would have been simpler. It wasn't. It was three of us. Not so simple to cut Jayne out and decide he was my boyfriend. And of course, after her excellent work of eating me out, I was faced with the prospect that a girlfriend was equally a possibility.

My thoughts were jumbled, coming at me all at once.

I wondered what the others were thinking. Was there a natural split that was going to occur? Who was going to decide? Which one of us was going to be the rejected one? It might be me. It had been Jayne he'd fucked. Or was that only because she'd so quickly laid claim to my pussy?

Would this just become something we pushed away and put down to the alcohol, never to be repeated? I considered that. No. I wouldn't be any happier with that than I would be if I found myself the rejected one.

There was, of course, another alternative. That I accepted it was a three-way thing. Never something I'd considered. New territory altogether. But then the sex I'd just experienced was already that. A hundred thousand times better than the pathetic fumbles that had gone before it.

I wanted to ask them their thoughts but that felt like I would be spoiling the moment. I decided on another course. One where the awkward conversation would be put off, or perhaps it would never come.

"Do you want to stay the night?

I asked without even opening my eyes I knew they were looking at each other wondering which one I meant. I clarified.

"We can all fit in my bed."

I opened my eyes to find them both smiling.

"I'll take that as a yes."

THREE

When I opened my eyes it was light outside. I could see bright sunlight squeezing past the curtains to illuminate the walls and throw shadows from my furniture. Another glorious summer day breaking onto the rich farmland that surrounded my home.

It wasn't that which occupied my mind. It was the two warm bodies entangled with me that had my attention. One, the more familiar masculine form. At least I wished it was familiar. The other, the out-of-place and much softer, smaller frame of my best friend.

"Holy fuck." I gasped softly.

I'd just had my first threesome. Part of me was shocked and my tummy churned over. Another part was reminding me of all the things I hadn't done. I hadn't been fucked by Kane. I hadn't licked Jayne's pussy. It'd been little more than a drunken fumble for me. My adrenaline was pumping again and a smile broke across my face. The fear and horror subsided and I hoped they'd be up for a replay where I could experience all the things I'd missed.

Jayne stirred next to me. She didn't wake, instead rolling away with a murmur to balance precariously on the far edge of the bed. It did allow me to carefully extricate myself from them by sliding up to the top of the bed where I could climb over Kane without disturbing him.

I looked down at the sleeping pair. Jesus fuck. That was the first time I'd ever shared a bed with someone. And it was two someone's. For a moment I was gleeful. I wanted to dance.

I went for a shower.

"Morning."

The two of them were awake and kissing when I came back into the room. I felt a little jealous at seeing Kane's bare back and Jayne's tits squeezing out from under his weight. I was suddenly glad I hadn't dressed, feeling I needed my nakedness to compete with my friend. When they broke apart and smiled at me I tingled with excitement at having them look at my body. In return, my eyes were darting over Kane's chest, then to Jaynes's tits, trying to commit every detail of their flesh to memory.

"Is the shower free?" Jayne asked.

"It is unless there was a fourth person I didn't notice last night."