A Party for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's to... whatever Jaynes family meeting is all about.

Cheers."

We clinked glasses and echoed his toast.

Family. I liked that. It was what we were about to suggest we become.

"So. What is this about?"

I avoided his gaze and waited for Jayne to pick it up. She was the more confident one of us. I'd let her dip her toe in the water first.

"A proposal." She said.

"An offer you can't refuse."

"Concrete overshoes if I refuse?" He grinned.

"What?"

"Sorry. Guess you haven't seen the movie."

Jayne still looked confused.

"The Godfather." I whispered.

"Yay. You've seen it."

"No. I just know what you're talking about."

He looked disappointed.

"We'll fix that."

"No." Jayne went on ignoring the movie references.

"You can walk away in your brogues if you don't like it."

Our food arrived ending the conversation for a moment. It didn't seem right to talk about threesomes while the waitress was serving us. Although my recently discovered taste for girls did make me notice she was rather tasty herself. I decided I wouldn't share that thought.

"Still waiting."

Kane popped a chip dipped in mayo into his mouth.

"Hot." He reacted.

I was reaching for the nuggets, wishing Jayne would just get on with it.

"We all like each other don't we?" She said.

Kane nodded.

"Well obviously."

"I mean, really like each other?

As in... love each other?"

I tensed, waiting for his reply.

"I think you know that." There was a serious edge entering his voice.

"Enough to move in together?"

Now he stopped with the food and paid attention.

"As in... all three of us. In a relationship?"

Jayne looked less confident and I dived in.

"Only if you think it's the right thing to do. You have to have feelings. Same as we do. Not just seeing us as easy lays or something."

Kane stared for a moment. I could almost hear the cogs whirling. Suddenly he reached out and took our hands into his.

"That's the last thing I see either of you as. You're both the most beautiful, wonderful girls I've ever met.

And to be honest..."

He laughed.

"Well. This wasn't quite what I'd expected."

"What did you expect?"

"I thought... just thought you were going to ask me to choose. And I couldn't."

"Do you love us?" I went for the magic word.

"Yes. One hundred per cent I love you. Both of you. And yes. Enough to move in together."

Jayne gasped a held breath and giggled excitedly.

"Not so complicated as we thought then." I grinned.

Kane picked up his beer and made a toast.

"Here's to the three of us."

We clinked glasses and carried on with our meal, now openly talking about a future together. I felt elated. All the doubts finally subsided away.

By the time we left the pub, we were excited about our future. And with that came an inevitable horniness.

"My place?"

We didn't have a lot of options. I reasoned that I'd listened to Shelley and Mel enough that they deserved to be entertained just the once.

Sucking on his cock did keep my moans to a minimum as Jayne went to work on my pussy. We lay in a rough circle on the bed so that Kane could pleasure her at the same time. This time, it was a slow, sensual experience. We made love.

It was exhilarating to take his silky soft cock between my lips and feel it grow as I swirled my tongue around it. And to have his balls between my fingers, playing with them as though they were a stress-relieving toy was just fantastic. It was a journey of anticipation for when swollen and hard, his cock would throb and pump his jiz into my mouth.

Alongside, my pussy was expertly teased by Jayne's. Her fingers and mouth carrying me on a similar ride.

When Kane pumped it came in two or three loads, each of which I swallowed down as though draining part of his soul. Even his softening meat remained fun as I continued sucking him until my clit exploded on Jayne's tongue.

I kicked myself away, sliding to the floor to escape the heat and overloading of my senses while Kane finished off a squealing Jayne.

I wondered how much our audience in the main room had heard of us. We hadn't been loud, but these rooms were hollow plasterboard and held back nothing. Every sound seemed to travel and I'd heard enough from Shelley and Mel to know even an enthusiastic breath could transfer across the flat easily.

"Darkhorse." Shelley grinned seeing me the next morning.

I just coloured up. But a little part of me felt proud. I was a sexy woman who enjoyed a healthy fucking. Why was that something I should be ashamed of?

"Hope we weren't too noisy." I said as I made coffee.

"No. Be noisier. It's a turn-on. Mel's still sleeping off what I did to her after your little show."

"Ha.

Missed the return performance. I think I fell asleep quickly. I don't even remember Kane and Jayne leaving."

Jesus fuck. My new friends had got off listening to us. Embarrassing and hot all at the same time.

"Wanna take her a coffee?" I offered holding up an extra mug.

EIGHT

The idea of renting died quickly as we settled into what we all now accepted as a proper relationship. No more skirting around the edges or worrying someone might become more attached to one at the exclusion of another. From here, we were all in. The three of us together.

With a greater openness and a realisation of just what our savings added up to, renting morphed into buying. We were going to be homeowners. Real commitment.

We found a cottage not a million miles from my parent's house. The same fields when we looked out. I could even see the one Dad still owned.

"You can check your inheritance every morning." Jayne had joked.

Crucially, it was secluded. No immediate neighbours, a line of trees protecting us on one side and a mature hawthorn hedge on the other. An old lady had owned it, selling up as she moved into a home. It'd been renovated at some point and had an up-to-date kitchen and on-suite. It even had solar panels on the roof to help with the bills.

The garden was a little oasis. With the trees and hedge only the rear presented open views across the fields. So long as we didn't run around naked at planting or harvesting time it looked suitable for us to enjoy how we wished in the nice weather.

Of course, winter had taken hold while we had waited to move in and no one wanted to run around outside with their it's out. But I could see some fun days and an allover tan for the summer. Poor Kane saw work first. It was a little overgrown and needed a tidy. I was sure we could offer something to encourage him to get out there with a lawnmower in spring.

Mum and Dad did visit and help move a few things for us. They had met Kane a couple of times by then. Dad was okay when I told them about our arrangement. A little shocked, but accepting that it was my life to live. I suspected he might even been a little envious of Kane's luck. Mum, however, had gone ballistic, with me making a quick exit after making the announcement.

I went back after the steam had cleared in the hopes of discussing it sensibly. That time I was given the 'woe is me' treatment and tears.

"How did I go wrong?"

"Mother. You didn't go wrong. I just found a love that's... different."

"It's not natural."

"It is in some cultures."

"We're not savages."

I rolled my eyes.

"Does it matter if we love each other?"

I could see she would never understand.

"Love?

It's lust. Disgusting. It's unnatural. It's like that OnlyFans thing. Tarts exposing themselves for money."

"Christ Mother. I'm not exposing myself. I just happen to love two people at the same time."

I could see the tears trickling down her cheeks. Her attempt to make me feel sorry for her. I'd seen it before. But her control of me was over.

"Get used to it." I'd said sharply.

After that, Mum didn't comment again. Instead, she just looked huffy. Mostly glaring at Jayne as though somehow she blamed her.

They did visit on the day we moved in. Dad was positive. Mum begrudgingly approved of the house, if not the household.

I did notice she talked to Kane with more civility. Almost as if she was starting to accept him as my partner. Poor Jayne was pretty much ignored and treated as the unwanted interloper.

"Why me?" She asked after they had gone.

Jayne hadn't missed it. I shrugged.

"Does it matter?"

Kane put his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. Then he beckoned me over and the three of us hugged.

"I suppose not. I just don't get why she thinks I'm the evil one though."

"She's talking. That's more than I had expected. I'll take that as a win." I said.

"Not to me she isn't."

"Let's be fair. No one's parents are particularly happy." Kane pointed out.

"She's just more honest.

But fuck them. It's our lives and it's what we want."

He was right. We'd had to tell all our parents, and none of them had reacted with joy. It was to be expected. It wasn't the most normal relationship. The girls at work hadn't looked any more enthusiastic for us either.

Not strictly true. Susan had smirked when we told them. And since, she'd asked me quite a few questions. I was more convinced than ever that she had a secret dark side. I'd determined I was going to uncover it.

Shelley and Mell had been the two to accept it without any reticence. Both wishing us the best while making the expected smutty jokes. Their own set-up was just as extraordinary and I think our weird arrangement helped to justify theirs. I'd even found out that Mel's boyfriend knew all about them and those FaceTime chats were a little more interesting than I'd assumed. I wondered if they might eventually follow our life plan. Either way, they were becoming our go-to friends. The honest ones who accepted us and we could be open with. I liked that.

"New home. New start. New life." Kane declared handing out glasses of Prosecco in a mini celebration.

"Or is that a new lifestyle?"

We looked around us at the chaos. We had most of our furniture in place. Good secondhand pieces that suited the old place. But boxes of personal stuff seemed to be stacked everywhere.

"Where to start?"

I sipped my drink.

"I don't even know which box my clothes are in."

"And that's a problem how?"

My eyes flicked to a smirking Jayne.

Kane had other ideas.

"You know. It's been a busy day. You really wanna unpack tonight? Or leave it for tomorrow and check out our new bedroom instead?"

Me and Jayne exchanged glances and grinning, we answered in unison.

"Bedroom."

It wasn't the most romantic of settings. At least not yet. More boxes were stacked in the corner and we didn't even have a proper bed. Just a mattress on the floor and a couple of quilts. The bedstead was still the one thing we still had to sort.

"You should have brought your bed from home." Jayne said.

"That was a good one."

"I thought about it. But I decided any mention of beds would just set Mum off about our disgusting behaviours again."

"We'll buy a new one." Kane said.

"Something nice and big. There's plenty of room here."

There was. It was a massive room for the size of the cottage. And it had an equally large en-suite from the refurbishment some years ago. Our guess was it'd been a three-bedroom originally with one taken to make the en-suite and extend the main room.

"We can get a super king. Six foot wide." I said.

"Mum can keep mine."

An evil grin broke across my face as I threw a quilt over the lonely-looking mattress.

"I did leave her a surprise for when she goes snooping though." I added thinking about my Mum searching through the remainder of my things.

They both looked at me expectantly.

"My magic bullet is sitting in the top drawer next to my old bed."

I laughed.

"Figured I wouldn't be needing it anymore, so I left it to show her little princess wasn't just sleeping in there."

"Perhaps she'll try it out when your dad's at work." Kane suggested.

"This is my Mum we're talking about. She'll scream and demand Dad calls a decontamination team to remove it when she opens that drawer."

"Jayne was raking around in one of the cardboard boxes in the corner.

"I brought all my toys." She said proudly holding up a leather-covered box with a big pink imitation keyhole emblazoned across the top. There wasn't any doubting what that was for.

"That's a big box." Kane exclaimed.

"Fuck me, Jayne. I thought we didn't have any secrets."

I was realising just how much I still had to learn about my best friend, and lover as she pulled a face at me.

"I have a lot of toys." She grinned.

"Wanna see?"

She lifted the lid very slowly as we looked on eager to see the magical world she had been hiding.

As I cuddled up to an exhausted Kane with Jayne the other side of him I felt a deep satisfaction. Not just from the sex. Something deeper. Something almost spiritual. A contentment with my life. One I felt sure was an adventure which was only just beginning. One of Jayne's butt plugs still decorated my arse as a testimony to how much fun it promised to be.