A Party for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was older. Nearing forty. A very attractive lady. Slim. She always wore heels that gave her an elegant posture. I hoped I looked that good in twenty years. She was married but I'd noticed previously that she could be a bit of a flirt. Now her, I could see being in an affair. Something adventurous when her lorry-driving husband was on the European runs.

I instantly imagined her tied over a table while being banged hard. My imagination went a little wild after that with ideas of her visiting a private sex dungeon where some man would demand to be called master and whip her pussy red raw, or have her crawling on all fours while led around on a collar and leash.

I looked down as I started sniggering like a demented idiot.

Finally, I glanced over at Nadia. Forties. Looked more like a man than most men. Nice enough person but, nah. I didn't even want to imagine what she did in private.

We didn't see each other Monday or Tuesday after work, agreeing a little break to recover was a good idea. Our next meeting was on Wednesday, going to my house in Kane's BMW straight from work.

Wednesday was hump day. With my parents still sunning it up in Spain, it was also our last opportunity to have the house to ourselves. I still hadn't thought longer term. How we could carry on like this when Mum and Dad came home was going to be a problem. One I wasn't wanting to face until I had to.

Of course, there was still the question of what the others expected.

Jayne's parents were more understanding than mine, but not to the point they were going to allow an orgy. And Kane shared. It would be a problem if we were going to carry on. No matter what, Jayne would be my best friend and I didn't think for one moment there wouldn't be more occasions between us. It was a door opened that neither of us would want to close no matter what.

Kane was another matter. Perhaps he wanted more. Perhaps he had designs on just one of us. Or perhaps he was just having fun and would drop us both the moment we ceased to be convenient shags for him.

But that wasn't top of my thoughts on Hump Wednesday. Sex was. Sex, glorious sex.

We had to work. But five o'clock and we were out of there and over to my house to play our games.

We were groping and kissing as soon as we were through the door.

"Isn't anyone hungry?" I said trying to inject a little practicality into things.

"Only for your pussy." Jayne came back.

"Stand still."

Kane was positioning me in the middle of the living room.

"What are you doing?" I giggled.

"Making you the dinner, like Jayne said.

"I meant real food."

"Later." Jayne muttered as she started pawing me again.

There was something sensuous about the feel of my clothing being removed. The way it slid over my skin with a grace that mere undressing didn't achieve. Then came the reveal. The first glimmer of forbidden flesh glimpsed by watchful hungry eyes.

"Fuck this feels good."

To stand there as two people removed my clothing while caressing and kissing my skin was exciting. I tingled, feeling like an ancient queen or Roman empress as I was stripped naked for their delight. It was a level of arousal that hitching my skirt for a quick shag in a car didn't achieve.

"So I'm plaything for the evening?"

Jayne knelt before me as if about to pray.

"If you like."

She lifted her head and brought her mouth up to my pussy, her tongue tickling my slit.

"Uh. Fuck."

I quivered from head to toe, the tremor exasperated by Kane pressing against my back. His hands cupped my small tits, trapping taut nipples between his fingers.

He kissed my neck and I leaned to let him take my weight. Jayne continued to lick me. A precise, slit-long, wet lick that pressed over an excited bean.

"Uhhh."

My mind drifted into a spiritual ecstasy, lost to reality as I was absorbed by the sexual responses of a young, hormone-loaded body.

Once again, my mother's living room rug became the canvas for the art of our fucking.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

I missed the mechanics of how the other two became naked. Even of how I ended up on my back with my legs held in the air. All I was aware of, was that constant stretching and filling of my pussy by Kane's sleek cock. Over and over as if time was standing still.

Jayne was hovering over my face. Her warm pussy dripped its nectar onto my lips. With my eyes open I saw her bum crack rocking as she rode my tongue back and forth.

Above me, they embraced and kissed passionately. Two lovers using me as their erotic toy. I loved every moment of it.

Somehow we ended up with me seeking out Jayne's pussy a second time. I was getting quite a taste for it. Kane was happy to entertain my flesh from behind while I played and was once more teasing my juices into full flow.

I was only slightly aware that his interest in my nether regions wasn't so focused on my pussy this time. It felt good having him press his tongue on my ring, but I was focused on Jayne's tits and fingering her. It wasn't until his finger popped through my barrier that I realised he was intent on something new.

"Uhh.

Fuck."

I was alert, ready to push him away. But fucking hell, that felt kinda nice.

"You like that?"

I could feel his finger wiggling around, easing in and out of that tight little hole lubricated by his spit.

"Yeah. A little weird, but it does feel good."

Jayne's head was up.

"Are you fingering her arse?"

I sniggered, confirming it.

"Kinky."

I was suddenly aware it wasn't just his finger he intended to put in there.

"No, you don't." I said with a firmness I hadn't used over the past week.

"You've never done it before?"

"No."

"Ooh. A bum virgin." Jayne giggled.

"What's it like?" I asked.

"Hurts going in. But it's worth it."

I wasn't so sure. But then I was also intrigued.

"I won't if you don't want me to."

Kane was still behind me with his cock hovering between two entrances. I quivered with confused excitement.

"Fuck.

I'm not sure."

I wasn't. The idea frightened me. But at the same time, I was intrigued. And my body craved to be taken to its limits.

"You should try everything once."

I thought back to Jayne's delirium in the garden when Kane had taken her rear entrance. But then it had been obvious she was experienced. But how did you get experience without doing it? I relented. I wanted to feel that level of madness.

"Okay.

But if it hurts..."

What the hell was I thinking? I felt as though I was losing my virginity all over again. The same feelings plagued me that had that night Jamie had taken me outside. Apprehension, nervousness, fear it would hurt. Then the shock that it was happening when he'd pushed me against the pub wall and put his cock in me.

I shuffled my knees about as if I was bracing myself for some incoming impact I couldn't comprehend.

Jayne was still under me, but now propped up on her elbows, her face only a few inches away. She was smirking, staring at my face to see my reactions.

He spat on my ring again and began prodding me there with his cock. I could feel the pressure as his crown sort of wiped his spit and precum over me to lubricate his coming penetration.

"Jesus fuck." I muttered.

My face remained stoic, waiting for that push, knowing it was going to be way bigger than any finger.

"Relax." He said softly.

"Breathe and let everything go."

My eyes widened as he pressed harder. I felt my ring stretching and riding around his crown. I breathed.

"Oh fuck."

Now my face winced.

"Oh my god. It's going in isn't it." Jayne was both fascinated and excited.

"Jesus fuck, yes it's going in."

I screamed as my arse became a ring of fire. I thought he was inside me, halfway to my throat.

"Is that it?" I asked hopefully.

"My nob, yes."

"What?" I gasped in shock.

"Holy fuck."

He was going deeper and I realised he really did mean only his nob. I had the whole of that monster to accommodate yet.

"I cried the first time." Jayne told me."

There was still time. Oh Christ it felt weird. But despite my poor ring feeling like it was tearing, it wasn't as unpleasant as I'd expected.

"Uhh."

It felt so naughty. A taboo. Like breaking the law in some way. That made it a huge turn-on and strangely good. It certainly hit different parts, but I couldn't say it was unpleasant. I was, however, more than happy when I felt his groin against me.

"Is it in?" Jayne asked keen to know.

"Oh yeah." Kane breathed with evident enthusiasm.

"So fucking tight."

"It feels like a fucking medical procedure." I gasped, now slightly less enamoured with the sensation again.

"It gets better. I promise." Jayne grinned.

"I might kill you for this."

So that was it. I was there on all fours with my arse impaled by his cock, knowing he was going to fuck that hole just like it was virgin pussy. I think I was shaking.

"Oh fuck."

I shuddered as he pulled back slowly. Jayne kissed me full on the mouth as he pushed back in.

"Mmm."

A moment later and he was fucking me. Thankfully slowly, each thrust feeling easier than the previous.

"Uh."

Again and again, he went into me, a little faster, a little harder. I did relax more and it did become more pleasant. I went down on Jayne again, feeling the need to eat her as I became more and more excited.

Jayne lay back and accepted my delivery of her sensuous gratification with utter abandonment. Kane was into a rhythm and it really did begin to feel good. And all that goodness transferred to my tongue. I had Jayne crying in delirium as she came on my face.

I was on my own then, being pummelled in an unnatural hole where nothing should enter. And it felt incredible. I reached under with both hands, my face flat on the floor.

"Uh. Uh. Uhh."

I squeezed that clit free and rubbed it frantically.

"Aw fuck.

I'm cuming."

I was so fucking cuming. My juices covered my hands and tricked down my thigh.

"Uhhh."

I felt him throbbing. The tightness exasperating the sensation.

"Uh, fuck."

Then came all that warm stickiness and his penetration of me felt so much slicker. It wasn't the most sensuous feeling. There are no nerves inside the anus. All genuine sensation was confined to that unbelievably tight little ring. But I knew it was there just the same. I was still quaking from my orgasm when he pulled out and I collapsed exhausted onto the floor.

Jayne stroked my spine with her fingers from top to tail.

"How was that?"

I shook my head. Not quite sure how to describe it.

"Awesome. I think."

"I decree Hump Wednesday shall from this day forth be known as Arse Wednesday."

I sniggered, making a mental note never to say that when anyone was around. I know lots of girls do it. And I would be doing it again at some point. A special treat for birthdays and Christmas perhaps. But there was still something taboo about admitting you liked it up the arse.

"Let's just keep that between us three, shall we." I suggested.

Jayne's thoughts had moved on.

"I'm hungry."

SIX

I knew something was wrong as soon as they got home the following day. Mum hardly acknowledged my existence, and Dad just wanted to avoid either of us. I assumed something had gone wrong with the holiday. At least I did until a few hours later, Mum called me to Dad's office with her angry voice.

"Marie.

Come here."

I put the book I'd been reading to the side and went through to see what she wanted to complain about.

"What's up?"

Dad sat back from where he was blocking the CCTV monitor. I saw the screen and felt my heart stop.

"You turned the security cameras on to watch me?"

I was there, full screen, starring in my very own pornographic movie. I was horrified.

"We were checking you were okay. And we saw this filth."

Dad was quiet. As always, meekly following Mum's lead.

"You spied on me. You didn't trust me."

Mum pointed at the screen but refused to look at it.

"A trust you were betraying."

"Mum. I'm twenty years old. I want sex."

I was angry. I was embarrassed but the anger swamped it.

"That's what twenty-year-olds do. They fuck." I spat the words to piss her off even more.

She glared.

"It's that Jayne isn't it? I can't believe I let that girl in my house. Is it her that's led you into this... this... behaviour."

"Behaviour? Say what you mean. Having sex? What normal people do?"

"Normal people don't... three of you. You and her.

And who is this man?

It's disgusting behaviour.

You're not to see that Jayne girl again. Or that man."

I could feel my anger boiling over.

"You don't tell me who I can see or not see." I spat.

"I do and I will while you live in this house."

She looked away.

"I'll have to replace that rug. God knows what's on it."

I glanced at the screen again to see myself with Jayne's head between my thighs and Kane pummelling her from behind. All of it on her precious rug. I don't think we could have positioned ourselves more perfectly if Steven Spielberg had been directing. I shook my head in disgust that they would do such a thing as spy on me.

"Delete that." I said firmly before walking away.

I couldn't believe my parents had used the security system to spy and see me naked, having sex. I was too embarrassed for words.

"Come back here now." Mum screamed.

I didn't. The thought that there might be far worse things on that recording which they would find horrified me. No parent should see their daughter having sex. And no parent should especially see their little princess arse fucked. I wanted out before they found that. I'd die of shame.

Only I didn't feel shame. Why should I?

I left with a bag the same evening, sleeping at Jayne's for a few days until I found a room. Just sleeping. Anything else was out of the question with her parents there. They were open-minded and would have accepted it I was sure. But it just didn't seem the right time to be springing any surprises while being dependent on their charity.

The room I found was nothing special. Literally a bedroom in a flat share with some students. Two girls a year younger than me. It was cheap, clean and within walking distance of work.

"It's okay." Kane said sitting on my bed and looking at the dated wallpaper.

"For the nineteen eighties.

This is what our parents looked at when they were doing it."

"Don't."

Kane had helped me collect my stuff from home. Mostly clothes, makeup and a few books. A daring raid to load up his car while Mum and Dad were out. It'd been a close run thing as we passed Dad's Range Rover on the way out of the lane. Mum sat in the passenger seat like a Queen but didn't notice us.

"Sorry. It's fine.

And the bed's comfortable."

He gave a playful bounce up and down on it. I could see the corners of his mouth turning up into a smirk.

"Is it really?"

Smiling, I sat across his lap and put my arms around his neck.

"Are you thinking about christening it?" I asked.

"It would be a shame not to."

There was a definite longing in his eyes that would be hard to ignore. I looked down into his lap at an unmistakable budge pressing up between us. My nagging desire awakened and began to spread its tingling fingers down my thighs and up my spine.

"We'll have to be quiet."

I flicked my head back to indicate the sound of voices.

The clarity with which we could hear my flatmates outside told me just how easily they'd hear us. I might have developed a kink for performing to a small audience, but it was a select one. I didn't intend that it stretched to strangers.

"I can do quiet."

I wasn't sure it was possible to be that quiet. But I was feeling just as horny as he was.

"Hmm. Let's test that."

I slid from his lap, pulling his trousers after me. Kane lay back on my new place of sleep and with the release of his boxers, his cock sprang free.

"Oh my. You do have a boner don't you."

I completed the removal of his trousers and flung them aside before caressing his strong thigh. I watched that monster dance a jig before my eyes while making him wait for the touch of my hands he so craved.

A cock is just a head, a shaft and a pair of balls at the end of the day. It wasn't something I fixated on when thinking of men in general. Nor did I instantly look for its bulge in the way men stare at tits. And it didn't have the artistic appeal of a girl's pussy, something I'd only recently appreciated fully. But when I was horny, a cock reminded me of its ability to invade my most private places. It became a tool to be used for receiving pleasure, and the key to giving pleasure.

I sucked him. With only the two of us, it was a more intimate affair. A long, sensuous experience with me learning just when to slow and ease him back to stop him from cuming.

This was another of so many firsts. The first time I used my mouth to make love to his cock rather than just get him off. To take time rolling my lips over it, feeling it going up and down over my tongue. Testing how much of it I could take in before giving a longing appreciation of his crown with my tongue.

Kane was entirely focused. Aside from his hand softly playing with the loose natural curls of my hair, he lay still with only his murmurs telling me of his glee.

It's weird how a cock moves on its own, independent of its owner's thoughts. A movement of an arm or a leg always comes with a sense of source. A suggestion of muscles flexing before the movement. With a cock it was different. It moved first, with the body following in response.

"Oh fuck." He groaned.

I sensed it jerking and becoming hotter until finally, he became agitated. He begged me to end his misery.

"Let me fuck you."

For a moment I considered just sucking him until I drank from his cock. But I didn't want to risk cheating myself. Not without Jayne here to deliver me from my beautiful agony.

I stopped and sat back.

"Don't you be cuming before I'm ready."

I stood and hurriedly pulled my clothing away, enjoying him watching me as I became naked. I stood before him and squeezed my tits.

"Mmm."

I quivered as the squeeze became a tug of my nipples and his cock flayed about with his excitement.

"You have to fuck me good." I said stepping closer.

I didn't for one second think he wouldn't.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna fuck you better than good.

Ride me."

That sounded fun. I clambered over his lap again, kneeling on the bed over his groin. I rocked my hips, rubbing my slit over the tip of his crown.

"Oh fuck. That tingles." Kane muttered with his head falling back.

"Jesus fuck."

"It feels nice." I quivered.

I took hold of him and guided his hard-on into me, sliding down his pole until I sat across him, impaled by his cock. I wriggled to settle.

"Uh. So fucking deep."

As we fucked, it was less of a performance in pursuit of the ultimate orgasm and more of a love-making event. But no less satisfying for it. I rode him, having him play with my tits and caress my thighs. Again it was a controlled thing, making it stretch out into an eternity.

Outside the room, I could still hear the two girls talking. I held back on my moans. Stifling them until they became a purr.

"Mm. Mmmm."

Then when I knew it was coming I backed off, toppling and pulling him after me so that I lay with him between my legs. I hooked my ankles over the small of his back.

"Fuck me." I whispered into his ear.

"Fuck me nice and deep. Make me cum."

Kane took over the work and began using his length to take my sensitive pussy to the edge again. This time I surrendered to him, enjoying his power to take me as he wanted. I'd let it happen now. This time I wanted to feel the warmth of his cum inside me and that moment where my brain died.

"Uh. Uh.

That's so good."

"Your pussy feels so great on my nob. I just want to fuck you all day."