A Party for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. Just us three." She smirked climbing from the bed.

"I think we did okay without any help."

Fuck me, she was gorgeous naked. I hadn't fully appreciated it last night, but she had the most shapely legs and her tits were... just fantastic. My tiny offering couldn't compete with those. I did feel good when she brushed her hand over my belly with a seductive grin as she passed.

That left me alone with Kane who was sitting up in the bed looking a little unsure what to say. I grinned.

"Bet you didn't expect this when I said come over for pizza."

"No." He laughed.

"This is more the kinda thing you dream about but never happens in real life."

His eyes were burning into me and I started to feel self-conscious. I went and opened the curtains to look outside, purposefully giving him a nice view of my arse while I hid my reddening face.

"Gotta be honest. It wasn't planned." I said.

"Are you regretting it?"

Outside was as good as I'd suspected. Blue skies and a warm sun threatened to pre-cook whatever those vegetables were growing in the fields out back. I turned to him, hoping he liked the view of small tits as much as he did larger ones.

"No.

No, not at all."

I took a breath and brazened up. What was there to lose?

"In fact, I was hoping we could build on it."

I was having a moment of confidence again. Sometimes I had it and took control. Other times I felt fearful and wanted someone else to decide. Right now, I had it.

"Of course, we'll have to ask Jayne's view when she comes back."

Kane looked more confident.

"I already have. She loved every minute of it."

I smiled.

"Good. Stay the weekend. Both of you. I want to be crazy and have more sex than I've ever had."

That wasn't going to be hard. I was already well on the way to achieving more in one evening than on the three occasions I'd opened my legs before. And quality-wise, it more than surpassed anything I'd experienced those times.

"That's a plan I can get behind."

Kane stood up and walked over to me. My heart pounded as this naked man took hold of me and squeezed me to him. Now it was my turn to experience that sensuous kiss I'd been jealous of Jayne receiving.

I think I died in his arms for just a moment. Especially when his hand cupped my tit and gave it most gentle and beautiful caress.

We spent the day much like any other friends. We went out shopping and messed around down by the river like teenagers before buying a meal deal from the Express Store.

We even cooked a meal together in the evening while flirting and taking sneaky touches of one another to keep the horniness charged.

By the evening we'd broken out the booze again and were relaxing in my Mum's living room. The talk was becoming more flirtatious with each unit of alcohol. I didn't see myself doing something unexpected or daringly outrageous as I'd done the previous night so I had no idea how we'd cross the barrier between talk and action. But I was keen as hell to get to it.

Jayne solved my dilemma by managing to be nearly as mad as I'd been.

"I think you two should do it while I watch." Jayne suggested virtually out of the blue.

"Ha.

Are you saying we should put on a show for you?"

I trembled. Shock, fear and anticipation. But also the overwhelming need not to say no. I would have his cock inside me and that was my overriding need.

"Er... yeah."

Kane just sniggered and took another gulp of his Bud. He was unfazed by the idea which left the onus on me.

"Just like that?

Strip and fuck while you watch?"

I was protesting while my bean was jumping with an excitement that reached up into my belly and sent a thousand butterflies fluttering. A blush burned right down to the top of my tits.

"Is there any other way?"

"What about you?" I asked her.

"I'll go after.

Then you and me can put a show on when Kane can't get it up again. Everyone gets to fuck. Everyone gets to watch. How about it?"

"You've given this some thought haven't you." Kane commented.

"Are you objecting?"

"No."

He was already undressing and I saw I was expected to do the same. I was up first in Jayne's crazy package of evening entertainment.

"Jesus fuck.

I really can't believe I'm doing this."

I wanted it. It wanted it badly. But I was still a bundle of nerves taking my clothes off. I made sure Kane was naked first. I didn't mind showing my tits, but the act of pulling my panties down had me quaking even though I was showing nothing they already hadn't seen. Christ, twenty-four hours earlier and Jayne had been examining me in close-up. I slid them down my legs and stepped out of them. A flick of my toe sent them spinning through the air to land by the lamp table. I was naked. And red again.

"Okay. I'm directing."

Jayne was on the floor, sitting comfortably back against the armchair for support. She had every intention of enjoying the show.

"Marie. Take up the position. All fours on the rug, please.

Arse this way so I can see."

She was enjoying this. I was just a bundle of nerves. But I did as she said. My knees were shaking.

"Jesus fuck." I stuttered.

"It's not Jesus that's gonna fuck you.

Okay. Do your stuff, Kane."

I saw him raise an eyebrow.

"That's your directing?

Do your stuff?"

His hand was stroking his cock with a near absentmindedness. I stared at it. It was semi-hard. And those balls swung as he moved with a delightfully mesmerising freedom. I wanted to feel them in my palm again before the night was out.

"Do you need anything else?" Jayne asked with a mock indigence.

"I reckon you're experienced enough to figure it out."

So did I.

"Uhh."

He had moved behind me, proving he did. Blowing on my pussy to excite me. I forgot my embarrassment and wiggled my arse.

"That's a beautiful sight."

He slapped me. Fucking hard, sending a ripple over my cheek. I started in shock and I heard Jayne giggling

"Fuck. That hurt."

Then the sting arrived and somehow it felt good. I almost welcomed the next one across the other cheek. A hand caressed my smarting flesh and he kissed it gently. Hormones flooded me and suddenly I decided I liked it.

"Ooh. That's..."

Again he hit me. The unpredictability excited me, making my pussy water in front of his eyes. He saw it and drew his tongue up my slit, all the way to my puckered little bum hole

"Uhhh."

That was it. I was lost. From that point, I was willing to let him do anything he wanted. And Jayne could watch all she wanted. Fuck. My Mum and Dad could come and watch if they liked. Just so long as the feeling gripping me didn't end.

Again and again he slapped me. Each time interceded by gentle caresses and featherlike kisses.

"Jesus fuck."

I was trembling when he went back to kissing my pussy and buttonhole.

"Does it feel good?" He asked in a sensuous whisper.

"Yes."

Oh god, it felt good. I couldn't believe someone playing with my arse hole could be so arousing.

Hands came under me to find my little tits where they pointed downward with taut, aching nipples.

"Oh, Jesus Christ."

It was hard to stay posed as I suffered the energy-zapping delight of his tongue and having my rosey points squeezed and softly tugged.

Jayne was silent. I couldn't see her where she sat, but I knew she was watching intensely. Enjoying every moment of what she was seeing. I wondered if she was fingering herself. It just made me hotter.

"Fuck me.

Please."

I was done. I needed to cum. Like a coiled spring, I was primed and loaded.

"Please." I whined again.

Kane repositioned himself and I felt his cock pressing at my entrance. I was so wet my flesh just rolled around it and he eased in, filling me, deeper and deeper.

"Uhh."

His hands gripped my hips, holding me in place as inch after inch of that big cock vanished inside me.

"Oh, that's nice." He said almost with relief.

"It's fucking wonderful being inside you."

He began by grinding his hips against me, squeezing juice from me as though I were a ripe pear. It dripped down my thigh and spread around where we were joined.

"Do you know how many times I looked at you across the office and imagined what it would be like to just bend you over and bury my cock in you?"

I relished hearing that.

"You don't know how many times I wanted you to."

Jayne was moving. Coming around to where she could see the delight on my face. Each and every tremble as his cock moved inside my pussy.

"Is it good?" She asked excitedly?"

"Mmm. Yes."

Kane switched from the gentle screwing action and he began fucking me.

"Uhh.

Uh. Uh. Uh."

I stayed on all fours with his cock sliding into my pussy, focusing on Jayne's intense eyes absorbing every detail of my debauchery. I realised this was only the warm-up. I was about to be properly fucked. Pummelled. Hammered, while being watched. I knew it was coming and I waited.

"Uh. God."

My head was pulled back sharply as he grabbed my hair, forcing me to arch my back. My little tits were pulled taut over my chest, ready to jiggle madly when he began in earnest.

"Fuck."

It came fast. Deep, purposeful thrusts that had the air pushing from my lungs with sharp grunts.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

This was better sex than anything my snatched opportunities over the past two years had ever managed. He was bigger and went deeper than any of them.

"Oh my god."

Jayne was wide-eyed. Obsessed.

"That's it, Kane. Fuck her. Fuck her hard."

She was edging closer, held in fascination at the scene I was playing out for her entertainment. I had no choice. I was under his control. My hair was pulled tight until I couldn't move my head. My only option was to push back on his cock harder as it hammered into me.

"Uh. Uh. Fuck."

Again and again, until my bean felt as though it was at the epicentre of an inferno. I didn't so much cum as exploded.

"Oh fuck."

Jayne came at my face, locking her lips to mine and as I shuddered in his cock, she pushed her tongue deep into my mouth.

How do you describe the joy of such an intense orgasm that you lose your mind for a moment? It was a near-spiritual experience. And then I was back. Jayne had sat back and still Kane was fucking me.

"Uh. Uh."

He came powerfully. I felt his warmth and the throb of his cock squeezing cum deep inside my pussy. Suddenly my hair was free and I fell forward onto the rug with my feet waving in the air, snatching deep breaths.

"Fucking hell." I gasped.

"That was amazing."

A hand gripped my arse cheek and squeezed it tightly before giving it a final slap.

"Uh."

Jayne was scrambling around, forgetting me in her own desire.

"Keep that thing hard. I need fucking more than anything else in the world right now."

I rolled away to be clear of them and to get a good view. I saw Jayne tearing at her clothes while Kane waited patiently, his hand slowly massaging the meat that had so recently been buried balls deep inside me. Amazingly, it was still hard and just as keen to service my friend as it had been me.

Now it was my turn to watch as Jayne lay on the rug with her knees raised and apart, welcoming Kane in. I wondered what my Mum would say if she could see how we'd turned her living room into a depraved sex den.

"Put it in."

I moved to see better his cock sliding into her pussy, remembering that I'd agreed to go down on her after this. His balls dangled, slapping against her arse as he settled inside her.

"Fuck."

Jayne's gasp was heartfelt. I studied her. Seeing her so aroused. Her face and shoulders were red. Her mouth hung open as she gasped and grunted under the beginnings of his onslaught. It became more powerful and she looked more helpless as he held her down firmly with a hand across her throat. Her tits rolled over her chest, bouncing back and forth. This was nature in the raw. The vulnerable female taken by the powerful hunter-gatherer male of ancient times. How quickly our facade of civilised behaviour fell away when confronted by instinct.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

She was a victim. Not in the bad sense, but in the most ecstatic way possible. I was mesmerised watching this scene play out.

"Uh. Fuck. Uhh."

It was heaven to watch her body bouncing with each thrust impaling her on his cock. Her arse cheeks rippled and her lips trembled with shuddering breaths. Her face had turned crimson and sweat trickled from her brow. Eyes darted about as if she was being tortured beyond endurance.

She looked like a sweaty mess. And even more beautiful for it. I realised this was just how I looked being fucked. A dishevelled, blushing, overheated receptacle for Kane's cock.

"Fucking hell." I exclaimed quietly.

Jayne's muscles went rigid and she screamed. Her eyes went wide, staring without seeing and I saw her face, free of control. I saw the very moment that feeling I loved so much took hold of my best friend and for a moment she looked like a stranger.

Then she returned to this plain. More relaxed. More a helpless piece of meat for Kane to use until with a grunt and slight loss of rhythm, he filled her with his cum.

They parted, both collapsing to the floor, gasping great lungfuls of air.

I had to touch. I reached out and brushed the backs of my fingers over her cheek and moved errant hairs back into place. Her eyes looked up at me and she smiled with a joy that was soul deep.

"That was so beautiful to watch." I said.

Kane was smug as he sat back. His cock was soft but still in his hand as he waited for us.

I'd had no idea how I truly looked being fucked. Now I knew. A hot perspiring slab of meat that if I saw myself in a mirror at any other time I would be horrified by.

I looked over at Kane. He was breathing deeply but still looked just as manly. Just as powerful, compared to us. And now he was waiting to see me like that again, only at the hands of another girl.

I giggled as I looked at Jayne, wondering if she had the strength to go through it again yet. Wondering who would make the first move. She saved my embarrassment by coming to me, kissing me on the mouth, her lips gliding over mine. Her hand closed on my tit and I responded fully. I felt her warmth against me as we fell to the floor side by side. I pressed my leg into her groin, rubbing her pussy on my thigh as our tongues met and danced. She gasped and I felt her whole body tremble. I was making her excited. And that in turn excited me.

Then she laid back spreading her arms out and looked at me with soft eyes. So different to Kane or my previous partners.

"Eat me." She instructed with a shuddering voice.

I'd only sucked one cock. I understood the mechanics of that and felt confident to do it again. Faced with a pussy I was less certain. It did look inviting though. Pretty. It was all hot and puffy after Kane's pummelling. It was wet with her juices and fragranced far more sweetly than a man's. I wouldn't call it better. Just different. An alternative. And just as inviting. I put my mouth to it and smooched it like I was kissing a guy. It was so soft against my lips.

Jayne giggled and squirmed. I became more emboldened, forgetting Kane was watching us, I pressed my tongue to that slender slit. It just parted, folding away like delicate petals to reveal silky, warm flesh. She tasted good. Sweet. I wanted more. I pressed harder, pushing my tongue deeper. I found nothing but comfort and wetness. A creamy juice I lapped up, reminding myself it wasn't only Jayne I was tasting. A cocktail of cum. Hers and Kane's in a delightful mix. I eagerly took it back and swallowed.

Oh my god, it was wonderful. And so was her delightful squirming. Each movement, every lick had her hips rolling and her fingers twisting my hair to hold me in place.

I remembered I had hands at that point and reached up to find her tits. Two equally as wondrous things filled my palms. I squeezed and rubbed them. I was as taken by the way they felt and moved under my fingers as I was by the pussy I continued to devour.

I found her nipples. Taut, rubbery protrusions that just demanded I squeeze and tug them.

Jayne was writhing. Her thighs came up around me, her feet over my back. And from above me, I heard her moans.

"Uhhh. Fuuck."

I moved my attention to her clit. I'd rubbed mine so many times I thought I knew exactly how it would feel. I suppose it was much the same. But on the tongue, it felt so much rounder and firmer. It really was like a little hard bean.

"Fuck."

That scream told me why it was called a pleasure button far more even than when I rubbed my own.

"Jesus. Fuck.

Lick it. Please. Lick it." She screamed.

I was intent on that even without her cries. It felt fucking incredible. And when she came it was heaven to have her lose all control of her limbs.

"Uhhh fuck."

I was grinning madly when I sat up to look at my friend sweating and panting because of what I'd done.

"Fuck. That was good." I said.

Her face was still red and trembling as she fixed me with a stare.

"Not as fucking good as it was for me."

She started to move toward me and I sniggered knowing she was going to do the same to me. I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to dominate me and have me screaming, begging her to stop.

I glanced at Kane again. He was fixated. Unashamedly stroking a cock that had returned to its former glory. It felt amazing to think we were causing that.

Jayne was on me, pushing me to the floor and pressing her mouth to my tit.

"Uhh."

I have quite sensitive tits and I was learning fast that I loved them in someone's mouth. It excites me to feel the sucking of my nipples and to have the tip of a tongue flick at them.

I was quite pleased when she elected to keep up her play on my chest and use her fingers to work my pussy with a frantic finger fuck.

"Uhhh.

God almighty."

I held my legs wide apart, slightly bent at the knees. My thighs shook with the waves of nervous energy racing out from my groin.

"Fuck."

I reached my arms up and stretched them out until I could push against the base of the sofa and tensed.

"Fuck. Fuck."

Teeth were tweaking more joy from a nipple as those fingers in my wetness sounded like tiny wellingtons squelching through mud.

"Uhhh."

I came just as I looked over at an eagerly watching Kane. My legs together, rising over my chest. Then in a frenzy, I kicked about, pushing Jayne away to find relief.

"Jesus fuck."

I needed a moment to catch my breath and let the little afterquakes dissipate.

"It's good isn't it?" Jayne said somewhere to the side of me.

That was an understatement.

"This is so much better than Jamie. And to think I could have married that twat."

"Ha.

Think what you would have missed out on."

I rolled to find her sitting next to me grinning as she thought about her ex.

"Am I your first girl?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah. Never thought I'd be doing lezzie things."

"Lezzie things. Ha."

Neither had I. I'm not sure 'lezzie things' was a turn of phrase a real lesbian would approve of, but I had to admit, they were on to something.

"Call it what you want. All I know is, I like it."

I glanced at Kane.

"Don't worry. I like cock just as much."

We'd all paired up as we'd agreed. Each one of us entertaining the other with our show and each being entertained by a show. But it seemed cruel to end it without relieving Kane of his fresh need.

As if agreeing what we would do in some unspoken communication the two of us crawled toward him and homed in on the source of his agony.

"Oh. Good girls."

I felt like his pet. A sex slave of ancient times as I moved to lick the length of his shaft from root to tip. It jumped and bounced. Then Jayne was putting her lips around his crown.

"Uh. Fuck that's good."

I moved to his balls, sucking them into my mouth, stretching his bag. I played with them with my tongue, delighting at his twitching thigh under me.