A Party for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne was giving him head. Riding up and down his cock with our eyes locked on one another. This was so much better than any video ever portrayed it as. I saw every detail. The sweat and glistening body fluids. I smelt our odours and the pleasing stench of sex.

When he came, we were kissing his tip from either side, our lips meeting around him. Cum coated us as he pumped with such force he looked in agony to achieve it a third time.

He collapsed with a gasp that sounded like he was dying of exhaustion and I was left kissing Jayne, tasting cum and spreading it over our faces. I'd said we looked a mess after sex. I couldn't grasp how we looked now.

As I waited for sleep to come that night I was so free of my stress. Relieved of all my tension. I felt better than I could remember. And I felt comfortable knowing I liked sex with girls just as much as I did boys. More importantly, I liked it with this girl. And this boy.

Both of them lay next to me, equally exhausted and in need of sleep. Jayne was in the middle this time and she felt so soft where we touched.

I couldn't imagine what the future held for us. Only that I wanted to feel like this again. That I always wanted to feel like it. Of course, it could only last until Mum and Dad returned. But that seemed an age away. So far into the future as to be unimaginable. For the moment. I fell asleep.

FOUR

Morning wood is a glorious thing, or so I had been told. A man waking with a hard-on has him in need of relief the second his eyes open. What most people don't appreciate is that it's not unique to guys. Us girls have our own version, Morning Bean. As a singleton whose sexual experiences were two hookups in parked up cars, and a rushed quickie behind a pub, this weekend was the first time the two morning events met for me. And it came with an added bonus.

As I shifted from sleep to that groggy half state on the way to waking I was only half aware of a gentle rocking at first. Then came the realisation my bean was on fire.

"Uhh."

Finally, I reached the land of waking and grasped that Kane was spooning me with his hard cock deep in my pussy.

"Fuck."

Another moment and I had the full picture. It included Jayne, her mouth around my nipple, sucking nearly my entire tit into her mouth. Her fingers were also helping out down below and I was well on my way to cuming.

"Jesus. Don't stop."

I didn't move. The feeling was so perfect I didn't want to disturb it. Instead, I just lay on my side and let them do exactly what they were doing.

"Uh. God."

It was gentle and slow. His cock glided in and out with long purposeful lengths while Jayne tickled my clit with a finger, occasionally pressing hard to make me jerk.

"Uhh."

She serviced my tits in turn, sucking my nipples proud to flick them with her tongue. It was like a slow-motion car crash as I tipped into orgasm with a tingle that raced over my skin.

"Oh, fuck. Yes. Yes.

It wasn't the frantic mind-numbing thing of the previous night. This was much gentler. An ideal easy start to the day. And so fucking delightful in its feel.

As I gasped breaths and came down from my high, Jayne was clambering over me to reach Kane. I turned my head to watch her take his cock in her mouth. Her lips wiped it clean of my cum before he quickly jerked and grunted, adding his own to mix in her mouth.

Jayne was giggling as she saw me watching. She sat up and played with his cum using her tongue while we watched. Some of it made a bolt for freedom down her chin only to be recaptured by a finger and returned to its cage. Jayne swallowed.

"Ahhh.

Well, that's breakfast.

Anyone wanna help me out now?"

Well, that was an invite I couldn't turn up. The thought of licking that delicious pussy again had me squirming with excitement.

I was getting quite adept at it. I loved the softness. The way her flesh parted and revealed more folds of velvet for me to tease. And I loved the viscosity and taste of her juice. A nectar I could easily have her dribble on breakfast pancakes for me to eat.

Jayne convulsed as I pressed my face tight and sucked her clit proud. It was hot under my tongue as it did its thing and sent her into a momentary madness.

I rolled away and sat on the side of the bed as she recovered.

"Can we just go to an island somewhere and live like this forever? Naked and having sex all day." She giggled.

"Sounds ideal. But a guy needs a chance to recover." Kane replied as he clambered from the bed.

"That's okay. Girls don't."

I felt her hand on my back, stroking my spine playfully between my shoulders.

Suddenly she bounced up and got to her feet full of fresh energy.

"So. It's Sunday and it's gonna be a hot day."

She glanced out of the window.

"Your mum's garden is secluded.

Are clothes optional?"

"Ha."

I was still naked, enjoying the thrill of being looked at. Now Jayne was suggesting taking that moment of excitement to a whole new level. I looked at Kane who had stopped in the en-suite doorway to await a reply.

"I'm okay with it if everyone else is."

I spoke before I fully understood it meant being like this all day. Having my body on display no matter what I did. But then I got to see them as well. So not all bad.

Kane just grinned and went in to take first turn in the shower.

"Come on. I need a coffee."

It wasn't a common occurrence that I walked around my house naked. That wasn't something you did when you lived with your parents, but it wasn't entirely unknown. When like now I was confident there was zero chance of them walking through the door I sneaked downstairs to raid the fridge or make a coffee. Generally, it was a ten-minute thing before rushing back to dress.

What was unknown was being naked with my best friend, in the kitchen. And especially, expecting my work colleague to join us with his cock on full display any minute.

Could I keep thinking of them as friends and colleagues? Given we'd fucked each other's brains out several times now, was it better I considered them lovers?

"You have the most beautiful arse."

Jayne pressed up against me from behind and cupped my bum cheeks with her hands. I trembled as I poured three coffees.

"Thank you. But I can't match you."

"Why?" She seemed genuinely surprised at that.

"Oh, come on Jayne. You're gorgeous. And your tits are... fucking amazing.

"Not when I get back ache they're not. And I always wanted your figure. So slim."

"Skinny with pancake tits."

"Cute tits.

Anyway. Kane doesn't seem to be expressing a preference."

That was true. He wasn't. The question was, was it because he was just happy to empty his balls anywhere, or did he have feelings for us that went deeper than, oh dear, that term again, work colleagues? Albeit work colleagues with benefits now.

Jayne sat herself down on a kitchen chair, surprisingly comfortable in her nakedness. Upstairs, it'd been a thrill for me. Now I was feeling a little vulnerable. Out of my comfort zone. As Jayne crossed her legs and sipped her drink I vowed to be as equally at ease with it. She wanted to do this. I would match her minute for minute that she wanted to go without clothes.

"I smell coffee."

Kane appeared, just as naked. His feet padded on the cool tiles and he didn't react to my staring at his flaccid cock nestling between his thighs. A few days ago I could hardly have claimed to have seen one clearly. Now here I was in daylight with one unashamedly on display for me.

Cocks were funny things I decided. Not pretty. That I had to give to pussy. But they were nice squidgy things soft and very entertaining hard. Yeah. I liked cock. I liked Kane's cock. I liked his balls as well.

"There you go. Two sugars. And it's real coffee. Not that machine shit from work."

We joined Jayne at the table.

"So. Plan for today?"

"Stay naked." Jayne said quickly.

"Yeah. We got that bit."

I grinned to myself while hiding behind my mug of coffee. I could do it. My fears ebbed and flowed but I was rather enjoying the freedom of no clothes again after a little flutter of losing confidence. And it wasn't like I'd ever get another chance.

Jayne showered after coffee and I took my turn last. By the time I went back downstairs, I was fully into Jayne's naturist kink for the day.

"Wanna be adventurous?"

I threw open the patio doors and stepped outside into the sun. I felt fucking delirious with excitement. The first time in my life I'd ever been outside naked. Unless you counted Margate Beach when I was two. It was kind of liberating.

I was confident we couldn't be seen. We only had one neighbour and their house didn't overlook us. At the rear were fields. The nearest path, half a mile away. The only risk would be an unexpected visitor coming around the side of the house. That never happened, but the idea added a hint of risk.

"Coming out?"

I'd never done this. Not once. I walked away from the house and onto the grass. My blood pumped as though I was alive for the first time.

"This is great."

I turned and lifted my arms, bathing in the morning sun. It was already warm on my skin. Noticeably so on tender parts that were never exposed.

"You sure no one can see us?"

It was Jayne's turn to be the more nervous one, looking around to check for houses that might have sprung up overnight.

"Oh come on. It was your idea. Secluded. You said it yourself."

Kane was more brazen, just walking down the lawn toward the low fence.

"Wow. Look at the view."

I was. He leaned on the fence and stared out without a care that he was naked. I just looked at him. His balls hanging between his thighs to be precise. I could just see them when he moved his feet slightly apart.

"I know what you're looking at."

Jayne ran past me having recovered her nerve.

Watching her running was funny. My little titties jiggled. Basically just my nipples moving over small swellings. But with Jayne and her much larger ones, well, they bounced. Whole slabs of flesh that moved without rhythm and slapped against one another like those Newton Cradle executive toys. The ones where one ball hits a line of them to send the farthest one swinging. I was laughing at her so much.

"Stop it."

She put her arm across her chest to hold them still.

"They fucking hurt."

"They do bounce better when you're on my cock." Kane added.

He'd turned to lean back on the fencing with one foot raised against the post behind him.

"Do they really." She answered indignantly.

"You like her tits better than mine?" I had to ask.

"I didn't say that. Yours are cute. And I love your pale pink nipples."

Jayne was looking at me now.

"Yeah. They're nice." She puckered her lips at me and I blushed.

"We should play a game." I said changing the subject.

"Naked football "

"You just want to make me run again."

I wasn't listening. Instead, I was finding the ball my nephew played with when he visited. I kicked it hard and sent it careering across the lawn.

"Fuck. That hurt."

Kane was laughing as I fell to the ground clutching toes that felt as if they'd just been run over by the factory fork truck.

"A proper footballer uses the side of his foot. Not his toes. And certainly not without boots.

"Coulda told me that before I kicked it."

On the plus side, I was watching Jayne's naked arse swaying as she ran to kick it back. She looked like an idiot trying to hold her tits still at the same time.

"I know when clothes were invented now." I shouted after her.

"Just after the first women's hundred metres."

"Fuck off tiny tits. It fucking hurts when they bounce so much."

Kane was laughing at her as well. Right up until her attempt at kicking the ball sent it careering towards his face.

"Sorry."

"You know. Perhaps we should play scrabble." He suggested.

We didn't. Instead, we fetched drinks and garden chairs, choosing to sit around and enjoy the warm weather while teasing one another with flirty comments.

Being naked was incredible. I felt so free and at the same time vulnerable. I think deep down we long to be touched and caressed but in our clothes that urge is repressed. So to suddenly be exposed was exciting and arousing. I couldn't help but touch myself. And I saw the same in the others. Each of us constantly checking ourselves to avoid going too far before breaking out in giggles.

Of course, we were becoming more and more charged with sexual energy. It was impossible to look at Zane's physique, his fine masculine body hair, or the gentle movement of Jayne's tits and not become aroused. Eventually, that energy had to be released.

By midday, Jayne had reached her saturation point. It was then that she did the most amazing thing of the day by sitting in Kane's lap. She smirked at me as his hands went to her waist before stroking her belly. She lay back over him, her head on his shoulder with her face next to his. Then she opened her legs for him to play with her. Kane responded immediately.

"Ooh. That's nice."

She began squirming as he rubbed his fingers around her vulva. Both of them were looking at me, taking delight in being watched.

"That's beautiful." I said dropping to the grass to sit closer. I could feel my heat rising as I watched their little show.

"Fuck her while I watch." I asked of him softly, my need carried on a heavy breath.

Two days ago I would have cringed if you had told me I could ever ask such a thing. Now it seemed so natural to watch my friends in sexual play and to ask them for more in pursuit of my pleasure.

Kane just smiled. I think he knew exactly what he intended. And Jayne was equally as ready to perform. Her hands went to where his hard cock protruded between her legs and returned his play, teasing his crown with her fingers.

It twitched with tiny jolts that echoed through his muscles and made his lips tremble with silent gasps.

"It's so hard." Jayne whispered with her eyes fixed on me.

"I want it inside me.

I just love fucking."

The broad grin on her face was testimony to that. It was also a sentiment I could identify with.

I found myself needing equal stimulation but settled for delivering it for myself rather than spoiling the performance in front of me. A squeeze of my tits, a tug of pert nipples, then down to rub my pussy. All of it adding to their arousal as they kept their eyes on me in return.

Kane reached the point that he needed more and he surprised me with his next action, or rather, Jayne did. With a gentle lifting of her bum checks, Kane positioned his cock and let her slide back onto him, with it in her arse.

"Uhhh. Fuck."

Jayne gasped at the invasion, but it was clear to me this wasn't unexplored territory for her. It just went in too easily to be a first.

I was treated to a lengthy and beautiful display of her pussy being massaged while his cock impaled her arse. I could see it stretching her hole as she wriggled on it and my own bum jumped excitedly. But no. I could never do that. Could I?

Kane's fingers never ceased their play. He peeled the soft flaps of her delicate flesh open to reveal rich, deep-pink meat, coated with her juice. Everything moved with a slickness. So soft and springy. And always wet no matter how much her juice was spread out onto her inner thighs to evaporate in the hot sun.

"Oh my god." I mumbled in rising excitement.

My fingers were intruding into my flesh with deeper and more purposeful pushes.

Jayne's bean was a tiny pea-sized button. I saw it clearer now than when I had eaten her out. It was a switch that had Jayne jerking like an electrocution victim each time Kane brushed his finger over it.

"Uhhh."

She couldn't not cry out in her sensual overload.

"Aw. Fuck."

On and on he went. Just softly and slowly building her need. It seemed to take forever, lifting my pretty friend from plateau to ever higher plateau. All the while his hard cock sat inside her like an anchor that retained her squirming body in place.

"Uhhh."

By the finish, Jayne was a wreck. Bouncing in his lap, convulsing and groaning in delirium. With a squeal, she found the orgasm that had tried to elude her for so long. It was that strong, she actually squirted. A sudden splash of clear fluid ejecting to splatter over Kane's thighs.

"Oh god. Fuuck."

If we'd had close neighbours the police would have been on their way after that scream.

Kane followed with a clearly visible throb of his cock. His ball bag was taut, stretched tightly by his erection and I could see his balls. Two busy factories whose produce was being pumped deep inside Jayne's anus.

I'd never seen anything like it.

And all while this was happening I was laid back on the grass fixated, frigging myself silly.

"Uhhhh."

In the heat of the day, we were sweating profusely as we each came in turn. I followed last with fingers pressed deep in my sodden pussy while my other hand circled madly over my clit.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

I collapsed back on the grass with my eyes closed against the sun and my knees swaying to my sides. It was amazing to think that like most people, I hid in private to masturbate, driven to a denial that I did what everyone did. And suddenly, I'd so openly masturbated under the gaze of my friends. I wanted their eyes on my hot, satisfied pussy. It made me feel wanted. Desired.

I was more convinced than ever that I wished to fill my life with sex. Other people sought treatment for their addiction. I wanted to actively seek it. To me, sex was fast becoming the most amazing thing I could imagine.

Only the fear that it would all end with the landing back in the country of my parent's holiday jet spoiled my dreams of an idyllic future. For now, though, I just lay on the grass recharging my batteries in the sun.

That evening Mum called again. It felt surreal sitting naked as I spoke to her.

"No mum. I'm just watching a movie with Jayne."

What Jayne was actually doing was sucking my nipple and giggling. I tried swiping her away but she kept on, determined to embarrass me.

"Yes, I'm eating. We made a lasagna. All fresh ingredients."

Kane picked up the pizza box and pulled a quizzical face at me. Fighting not to laugh, I wanted to tell him to fuck off as well.

"Mum. Everything is fine. Your house is as you left it. No mad parties or orgies."

I made the sign of the cross at my lie and stifled another snigger.

"Now go and enjoy your holiday and stop ringing me."

Strangely she didn't ring me again after that. I wasn't to find out why until they came home.

"Thank fuck."

I threw my phone to the side when she finally stopped fussing and hung up.

"Aw. Mummy loves her little girl." Jayne teased before giving my tit one last kiss.

"Mummy wouldn't if she could see us right now. Mummy would need medical assistance."

Kane came and joined us on the sofa.

"Mummy would be jealous that you had my big fat cock to play with and not her."

I looked at his erect member, held in his hand, looking incredibly enticing.

"Mummy would probably take a knife from the kitchen and chop it off for defiling her daughter." I said with a big grin.

My hand went out to join his on it.

"I could have it stuffed and keep it in my bedside drawer with my magic bullet."

"Perhaps we won't tell your mum what's been going on. I like my cock too much thanks."

"I think we all like your cock." I said with a smirk.

FIVE

It was back to work on Monday morning, pretending to be fine, respectable adults rather than the debauched freaks we'd become over the weekend.

It did make me think about how we have no idea about other people and what they got up to behind closed doors. Between calls and updating customer records, I entertained myself by trying to guess the kinks of the others in the office.

There was sweet little Chloe. Twenty-five with a steady boyfriend. A little plump but still reasonably pretty. And tits that dwarfed Jaynes. I suddenly imagined her taking it up the arse with those massive jugs swinging like pendulums. I wondered how many times her boyfriend had shot his load pumping his cock between those. No one would ever be able to do that with my tiny offerings.