All Comments on 'A Penny For Your Thoughts'

by GraceFairway

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
obviousagentobviousagentabout 3 years ago

That was a really well written story, not too far from your usual fare the only aspect missing is the mind control but it isn't found wanting because of that. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, great work.

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 3 years ago

Nicely done! It’s a shame you’re going to be “one and done” here with Kaley and/or Penny. Would love to read your take on some “lost years” with Penny and her experimenting with sexual relations with women. Oh well. Again, nicely, nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mind control

Would you consider a Kaley story with mind control? Loved this story and prompted me to read some others. They’re awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sequel Please

It was a great story. I would love to see what happens when Kaley returns to the room and possibly beyond. Is it just a fling or does Izzy complete change Kaley's lifestyle. You are a great writer. I look forward to all future submissions you have.

GraceFairwayGraceFairwayabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the kind comments!

On sequels, I'm sorry, but it's not likely to happen - I don't really do celebrity stuff, and this story only came about after a competition years back. I won't say never, but it's not likely unless there's huge demand or some very sudden inspiration strikes me - sorry...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGraceFairway@GraceFairway
I write things I like, and which appeal to me, and hopefully other readers will enjoy them too! My themes include (but are not limited to) mind control, smoking, alt girls, clothes/outfit swaps, prostitution and women dominating each other. I can be reached for feedback/requ...