All Comments on 'A Perfect Date'

by Galway

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW -- finally something REAL and unpredictable!!!

Incredible writing! Galway made me feel like I was there. And finally a story that doesn't end with same old predictable ending...looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

How absolutely wonderful to read a story that makes sex seem brand new, first-time exciting! I've always felt there were three phases to sex: anticipation, the act itself, and the afterglow. We miss the afterglow with this story, but it's more than made up for by the anticipation and the act itself. I hope the author will write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I keep reading this story!

I love the freshness and realness of this story! The author obviously is relating a real life experience and his writing skills are matched only by his lovemaking skills. Wish I could have tagged along on this date just to watch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Satisfying!!

This story was one of those that makes you wish you had that special person to perform for, not only in a showy kind of way but also to show the affection and attraction that you share. I shall be looking for more of your stories.... Thank you for a good read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Looking for another date?

Galway, if you're looking for another perfect date, can we talk? Oh-my-god this story was hot. My clit hopes, if you cannot entertain me in person, you'll at least write another story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous