A Perfect Day

Story Info
Perfect day serving my Princess.
1.7k words
4.17
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up that morning, on my mattress on the floor at the foot your four poster bed. I woke up a few minutes before my alarm and took the opportunity to reflect on how fortunate I am to be able to sleep in your room. My alarm went off, which was my indication to go prepare breakfast. I put on the pair of panties you picked out for me the night before and adjusted them over my cage. They were a pair of light pink hipster panties. You were kind enough to give me comfortable panties since it was my chore day. After putting on my panties I made my way to the kitchen and put on my frilly pink apron to start making breakfast.

You came into the kitchen right as I was setting your breakfast at the table."Turn around and face the wall pet." You tell me, before you had even sat down at the table to eat. I faced the wall you directed to, and I knew you had taken position just behind me. "I have a long day ahead of me, per, I have left a list your chores on the fridge. I expect them all done by the time I get back. I have a date tonight and I need you to be ready to help me bath and get dressed."

"Yes Princess, it's my pleasure to serve you."

"Good answer, pet. If you do a good job then I might give you a reward tonight."

"If you think my performance is deserving, Princess. Regardless I will do my best serve you."

"We'll see how things go this morning. Anyhow, my breakfast is getting cold." Was your response.

I stood in the corner and watched you eat, before I cleared the kitchen up. Then I went back to your room to help you finish your morning routine. As you showered and got dressed for work, I cleaned the bedroom and made the bed. When you were ready for work you gave me a quick slap on the ass and reminded me to check the fridge for my list. Then you walked out the door. I went into the kitchen and read my list. It was a long list of chores: Clean every room, Strip bed, Clean sheets, Scrub bathrooms, Clean toilets, Finish laundry, Scrub floors, Feather dust every room, and Vacuum all rugs. I got started right away. I'm always so eager to please my Princess.

Around noon I heard a chime coming from my phone. It was a text from. "Hello pet, I'm out to lunch with Amanda and we need some entertainment. I'm going to release you from chastity and give you some instructions." At that time my app controlled chastity device beeped meaning I was released. "Write Amanda's name on your little dicklet and edge five times sending me a video of each edge. Remember to thank me and Amanda throughout the videos. Then stand by for more instructions." "Yes Princess, thank you for the opportunity to entertain you and Amanda," I replied.

After I wrote Amanda's name (which barely fit on my little penis) I got on my knees in the usual edging position. I proceeded to then edge five times while thanking you and Amanda over and over. I then sent you the videos for each edge. It was grueling. I had been locked up for 10 days and had not been allowed to stroke at all. It was so difficult to not cum. I barely made it. "Good job my pet" you replied. "Now, apply some icy hot to help you go down quickly. I only have so much time left for lunch and I need you to put your cage back on. "Yes Princess, thank you so much for letting me edge. I'll put on my cream and get in my cage right away." Despite the icy hot I barely made in my cage by the time you locked it.

I spent the rest of my day finishing my chores. My dick ached throughout the day from the edging and the cream. It was a constant reminder of your grip on me. I felt so fortunate all day as I served you. I couldn't believe I was allowed to stroke. I finished my chores earlier than expected and decided to show my gratitude. I quickly went to the store and got your favorite ingredients for a small charcuterie board as an afterwork snack. I drew a bath for you and quickly prepared your snack. I barely finished making your afterwork cocktail when I received your text stating you were almost home. I quickly changed into my evening panties you picked out for me (A lacy back thong) and got on my knees in front of the door to welcome you home. As you walked in I handed you your cocktail (a French 75). "Hello pet, I have had a hard day at work and need to relax. I hope you finished your chores." "Yes Princess, I finished my chores and made you something special. May I please get on my feet and show you". "Yes you may".

You were very pleased with my efforts. "I must say I'm slightly disappointed. I was hoping that I would find something wrong. I had a bad day at work and was looking forward to punishing you". "I'm here to serve you Princess. I would happily take punishment to cheer you up." "No pet, just hearing you say that cheers me up. I'll take my bath and eat my snack. I expect you to have another drink ready for me as I bathe. Pet, you did an excellent job." I had never been so happy to hear your praise.

When I brought you the requested glass of wine, I was excited to see that you were enjoying your bath. "Thank you Pet, as a reward for your good service today. I will give you the honor of bathing me before my date." "Thank you so much Princess!" I carefully washed your body as you relaxed in the bath with your wine. The whole time I could feel my. Dick straining against the plastic of the cage. "Thank you pet, now please go get my black cocktail dress and wait for me in the bedroom". I did as I was commanded.

I eagerly awaited you on the bed with your dress laid out. You came into the room naked and intentionally picked out some sexy underwear without acknowledging me. After you put on your underwear (sexy pink thong and strapless bra) you called me over. "I'm going on my date tonight and I need to be relaxed. Assume your service position on the bed." I couldn't believe it! Edging and oral service on the same day!

Without addressing me you sat on my face with your sexy pink panties pulled to the side. You smelled like lavender from your bath. I couldn't believe how fortunate I was to be able to serve you in this way. Your pussy tasted so amazing that I almost came in my cage as I pleasured you. Thankfully with your training I was able to make you cum after a few minutes. Despite being in my cage I almost came when you did. Luckily I was able to control myself, barely.

"You're getting better pet. Now help me finish getting ready." I zipped you into your dress. "Now, I'm going on my date pet. You have been a very good boy tonight pet. You have earned a reward when I get back. You may do as you please until I get back". With that you walked out the door.

I spent the rest of the evening straining against my cage and glowing in both satisfaction and anticipation.

I awoke suddenly on from the sound of you coming in the door. You were laughing and slightly stumbling. "Pet, where are you?". I quickly made my way to the living room. You looked absolutely beautiful. Slight disheveled with your dress slightly askew. "Come here on your knees pet. I've had an amazing night and I want to finish it with you." I had never felt so honored. I crawled over to wear you were sitting in your chair.

"Pet, I had an amazing night. My date was extremely well endowed and he was able to please me many times. As a reward I'm going to let you clean me up." I was actively salivating on all fours. You laughed at me. "You are such a good pet but truly pathetic". You snapped your fingers and I crawled over and gratefully started licking. As you came to orgasm you were also laughing. You tasted amazing.

"Good job my pet! Now I have one more surprise for you." You reached into your clutch and brought out a very long and very thick condom with about two shots worth of cum in it. "This is for you to eat pet". "Thank you Princess, I'm honored to drink the cum of a real man". "You should be" you replied.

As I finished eating the cum you undressed in the living room laughing. "You are such a lucky loser! You have been great all day and I'm feeling kind." You found your phone and suddenly my cage chimed. I couldn't believe it! You slowly took off my cage and started stroking me gently. I groaned immediately and almost came after six strokes. When I told you I was about to cum you took away your hand. I whined as soon as you did it.

You started laughing immediately. "You did a great job today pet but not enough to cum. Now go put your little dicklet in some ice and put your cage back on." I slowly did as you commanded. My dick was so sore. After I put my cage on I returned to your bedroom. You were already asleep on top of the bed. I gently positioned you under the covers and on your favorite pillow. I curled up on my bed and started thinking about how to approach my chores tomorrow. As I slowly drifted off to sleep, I thought about how fortunate I was to serve you.