A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

"Okay Janine. You did a beautiful job on my hair, it's the least I can do to repay you," I reasoned, reaching for the 'Herman' she proffered.

Janine backed away from me with her camera so I hammed it up with her 'Herman', giving him a bear hug and getting lipstick on his fuzzy pink mouth.

The 'Vera Meter' nearly pegged and then Gay and Bebe trotted in looking stunning themselves.

"You've done it now Janine. We got word that the phones are lit up like Broadway, with all of the people calling in trying to get their own Hermans," Bebe stated as she strode into the room.

"We just got an offer of five thousand for a 'Herman' like Janine just received," Gay called from the other room.

"No way! I'm not giving up my 'Herman'! They can get their own," Janine snatched up her Herman and scurried from the room with him as if she was afraid someone would take her bear.

"We just sold one of the bras Vera wore yesterday for five hundred," shouted Gay excitedly, "that is even more than ten times what it cost us to have it made. Vera, you just may turn into a money maker for the company at this rate."

I was blushing for all I was worth and stunned at the same time, "People are buying my clothes? I won't have anything to wear, what if I like them? I'll never be able to have my favorite clothes around to slip into when I want..." I was fretting and must have had a really concerned look on my face because I noticed the Vera meter was plunging towards the low end.

"Vera alert, Vera alert!" the voice seemed to emanate from all around the room.

My head jerked up and I was looking all around when Bebe and Gay came speeding towards me, boobs bouncing every which way. Then the door to the suite banged open and in ran Theresa and Amber.

"What happened?" Theresa demanded, trying to catch her breath.

I butted in before anyone else could answer, "Good thing you are here doctor, Bebe and Gay both have black eyes and may need steaks."

"What?" Dr. Theresa shook her head trying to figure that out, "Bebe and Gay are not tied to the Vera Meter. How would them getting black eyes make the meter plummet?"

I giggled and told her, "When the alarm went off they both ran in here full speed. I think they blacked both eyes with their own boobs hitting them in the face..."

When I giggled the meter shot way back up towards the normal range.

"Now, that we are out of the danger zone, do you two want to tell me what you did wrong and how we will avoid this in the future?" demanded Theresa with her little fists on her prominent hips.

Bebe and Gay had guilt written all over their faces.

"I... We... they... ah..." Gay stammered incoherently looking everywhere for an escape.

Bebe came to her rescue, "We were watching what Vera's used stuff was being sold for on the Internet. We thought that she would be proud that her used stuff was getting such high prices. I barely heard her fret about not having any favorite clothes she could wear if we sold all of hers off."

Theresa looked at me with a silly grin on her face, "Vera, you can wear any outfit you like again and again. The silly thing is, it will always be brand new. We do not just make one outfit at a time for you. We make a dozen or better. If you tell us there is one you like then we will make sure there are even more on hand. You will never have to wear anything more than once dear girl."

"So what people are buying is just something that has been close to me? That is nuts. Just because you made me look like a big bust stripper, people want to buy my clothes? Next they will want to buy my pussy juice..." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Uh... one ounce is currently going for fifty bucks..." Gay sheepishly interjected.

I was getting bored with this. If they want my old clothes or bodily excretions I say let them have it, "I guess I understand. I remember wanting to buy a bra from a big bust model. I can't think of why I should not let horny guys cuddle with my bras."

"Oh no, you misunderstand Vera. We are selling your stuff on an all-lesbian site. Women want, your under things to cuddle with," Theresa accentuated that statement with a musical laugh.

"Do they know that I was...?" I timidly asked.

"No Vera, they all think that you are a natural born lesbian," Gay insisted, vigorously nodding her raven-black coifed head.

"Well if this crisis is over now, I have patients waiting. Make sure you two girls remember that you must tell Vera everything she wants to know. She will be very emotional now that she is one of us and not used to dealing with them," Theresa informed my handmaidens and then said, "Give me a hug now sweetie, before I go back to work."

She wrapped her long arms around me and gave me a really good hug, "God I am beginning to really like those boobs of yours girl." Then she walked out the front door to the office.

"Now we had all better get out and make our rounds. We have a new surprise for you Vera. We had an electric car made up for you, so you don't have to walk so far," Bebe came over to me and picked me up, while Gay snagged Herman.

We went out front in the hallway and there parked to the side was a pink electric car that looked like a miniature parade float. There was a circular seated area in front surrounded by flowers, and two seats to the rear for Gay and Bebe to sit in. One would drive and the other sat sidesaddle as if she were one of the runners up.

The only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that I was exposed up front and the seatbelt was a rigid metal clamp around my hipbones, padded of course. There is no way I can fall off the cart, however there is also no way for me to escape since the release is out of my reach.

Before saddling up on the back, Gay handed Herman to me for moral support.

When Bebe started the cart up, music began playing, "Oh god, it's... it's... It's a small world after all!"

We sped down the corridor an almost a normal walking pace.

"I am going to try out the jiggle feature, so hang on Vera," Bebe warned as she manipulated a lever in the control panel.

We went from a smooth hallway to an unplowed gravel road and never left the carpet. I was bouncing all over... Wait, the cart isn't bouncing, just me. They had made it so they could bounce my boobs all over the place just by cruising down the hallway. I tried to get the girls under control by holding them but that only made me hornier. Every time my butt bounced on that seat, I got a jolt of sexual pleasure from that container shoved up inside me, which made my nipples scrunch and my pussy drool. If I didn't hold the girls it was much the same effect, when they bounced like that it was such a feminine feeling that it made me hornier.

Forty feet down the corridor I was ready to fuck the next passerby, no matter if she were in the mood or not. I started to think about how much of my bodily fluids must have accumulated in that goofy vaginal insert they used on me.

While I had been daydreaming we had nearly passed one woman in the corridor, but alas, my handmaidens would not let even one chance to have me diddled and groped pass by.

She could see right away that I was horny since I was rocking my hips against the seat trying to stimulate my pussy, "I never get this lucky! Vera my name is, Darcy Elaine Harahan, and I am going to faint..."

She was good to her word. Darcy dropped right beside the cart, "Bebe, Gay? Darcy fainted... She was talking just fine and then, POW she fainted."

I heard footfalls coming down the hallway, and once again, Theresa showed up, "Darcy? Baby, what happened?" Theresa cuddled Darcy's head in her lap and stroked her lovingly.

"Theresa? I... I... I met her... in person and everything. You did an incredible job on her lover... I... I... I wanted to fuck her the minute I saw her, but I don't want to be unfaithful to you."

"Theresa, sex and love are two different things. We can express our love while having sex, but sometimes we just need a good fucking. I know you love me Darcy. In a different way, I love Vera too. She is almost like having a daughter to me, but she also has a job to do here at FGR. Her task is fulfilling everyone's sexual fantasies and to relieve sexual tension. Therefore, you see if you succumb to your needs to fuck her brains out, you are doing both the company and me a service. Don't worry, Kylynn wants Vera to experience sex with everyone in the company as much as we want to have sex with her, didn't you get the memo?" Theresa gently kissed Darcy on the forehead.

"I can fuck her? Will you come with me and fuck her too? I will feel better if we screw her together," Darcy admitted with a hug and a kiss.

"Central? Can you hear me?"

"Yes Theresa, we are on Vera 24/7," the disembodied voice replied.

"Cancel all of my afternoon appointments and have Vera's office made ready for a small orgy please," Theresa kissed Darcy back and asked, "Will that fulfill your every fantasy my love?"

"Can you help me up? I want to ride back sitting with Vera. If that is alright?" she sounded unsure of herself, but her lust was getting the better of her.

Theresa looked at me as though I was a piece of meat, "Yes, you sit on one side and I will sit on the other. But you have to have at least one of your hands in Vera's crotch playing with her wanton slit."

Right then there was a beeping noise coming from the identical watches of my handmaidens.

"Oh my, we seemed to have miscalculated... Vera's cum collector is nearly full, so if you ladies will hop on board we will turn the float around and get her juices drained off for the internet sales, then you girls can screw her blind... that is of course if we can help..." Bebe informed the doctor and her S.O.

"Deal," Theresa helped Darcy to her feet and positioned her next to me. She even placed Darcy's hand up the slit in the side of my golden gown.

I moaned loudly of course, which made Darcy giggle.

It still bothers me that I do not seem to be taking exception to being treated this way or having had this done to me. Anyone would be freaked-out or at the very least, uncooperative. Why am I neither?

Once we had made our way back to the Office, they released me and they let Darcy carry me into the bedroom and slowly strip off my gown, slip, pantyhose, bra, and panties.

"Theresa, can you show me what all of these parts are called?" Darcy giggled trying to encourage Theresa to join us.

"Well these are of course her immense mammary glands right here behind these sensitive nipples, and way down here over a foot away, is her incredibly horny vulva, with these milky white and very soft labia lips, and this drooling vagina, right here. However right now she seems to have a blockage to the flow of her natural juices," she reached down between my legs and grabbed the protruding parts of the Vacutainer, "Ah, I see the trouble. There is a large custom made Vacutainer in here storing up Vera's golden fluids. I'll just give it a yank..." she may have said that but in reality she pulled, pushed, and rotated that darn thing, essentially fucking me with it.

"Wait, it seems to be stuck..." Theresa remarked with a 'shit eating' grin on her face. "Here Darcy see if you can get it out," she asked just before she broke into a dirty snicker.

"Oh, you are much stronger than I am Theresa. I will give it a try for a while though," Darcy offered as I felt my immense vulva being pleasured.

"It might be a lubrication problem Darcy. I'll try to get her wet by sucking on these huge and incredibly sensitive nipples."

I just lay there and accepted the situation. I reveled in the intense pleasures they were giving me, "Ooh so good."

Bebe and Gay came in and joined the orgy. They however were not satisfied in screwing me with a Vacutainer. The ladies had come in with a whole tray of dildos, vibrators, and strap-ons. Gay was also carrying Herman who she lovingly placed on a recliner so he could watch the show, "Mind if we join in?"

"Sure come on in, I think I am getting the best of this Vacutainer but I bet Vera is going to beg us to fill her back up with one of those," prophesied Darcy, "When this comes out there will be a hole in her the size of a softball."

Then a familiar voice asked, "Can I join in please?"

"Sure Allyce, hop on the bed and Gay will start stripping you," Bebe offered as she drew out two incredibly large dildos. One was larger than the other one. It must be at least five inches across at the big end. I knew they had given me a huge pussy, but my goodness.

"Don't you fret Vera, the big one isn't for you," Theresa told me. She must have seen my eyes go wide when I saw that monster.

"Allyce is all ready. Turn Vera, so she can see Allyce while we pleasure the both of them," Gay remarked with a giggle.

I got my first glimpse of Allyce right then as they turned me to see her. Allyce was sporting boobs even bigger than mine, and her pussy was nothing short of amazing. Her inner lips hung out of her outer ones a good three inches and the split between them was a good six inches or more long.

"Oh, please Gay fuck me... fuck me good. I need to be filled. Use a really big dildo, cause I am huge now..." she babbled on until Gay started teasing her pussy with that giant latex cock.

"Oh yes baby. Oooh shove it in me," cooed Allyce while her giant bags of mammary glands shook all over.

Along about that time I felt the Vacutainer pulled loose from my molten vagina, "Ooh, I feel so... Ah, I really need... Um..." I ran out of anything politically correct to say, "Hell with it. Fuck me, please. I need to have something in me. I want something filling me."

"Only happy to oblige princess," answered Bebe as she began to lubricate the latex dildo she intended to use on me with the heavy flowing juices drooling from within me. "Now that is it nicely lubricated, we can slip it in you and fulfill those yearnings. However before we do, we want you to tell us that you love being a woman and you are happy that we made you one of us."

I could feel that thing playing with my lips, but it wasn't fulfilling my needs. I need it within me. I need it sooo badly. I don't want to say it, but I have to have something in my yearning hole. I resisted as long as I could. I seemed like hours to me but I know it was only a matter of seconds, "I love being a woman. I am so happy Kylynn did this to me. Now pretty please, fuck me! I love being a girl... I love being a girl..."

**************

"Vernon? Wake up dear. You had better get yourself ready to submit your resume at FGR today," Kylynn told me as she stood right next to our bed already dressed and ready for work. "Okay, I'm out the door now, so you get your butt up and put that resume in."

"Huh? Wha...?" I mumbled sleepily shaking my head to clear that weird, weird dream from it. "Oh, sure honey... I'm getting up now and will be right behind you."

The Rest of the Story

As soon as Kylynn left the room and shut the door, she flipped open her cell phone, "Amber? Yes, it's Dr. Solomon. Do you have everything ready? Good... good. Vernon was reacting just as we had hoped, to the subliminal conditioning. Yes, yes, he was saying, "I love being a girl," in his sleep when I woke him. No, he doesn't suspect a thing. I was able to hide all of the equipment so he didn't see it. Okay, is everything else ready? Do you have the hospital room ready? Don't forget the restraints. I don't want him hurting himself while he learns to love being one of us. Yes, I have been giving him the mutagenic compounds for a few weeks now so the actual transformation should be fairly quick. Yes, I did use the genetic characteristics of the most submissive woman we could find. Yes, her libido will be so high you will need a Space Shuttle to see the top. Yes, I did use the ones from that nymphomaniac we sampled last year. Yah, the one who was in prison and still screwed anything that would hold still, animate or inanimate. Right, I'll be there in twenty minutes to put the finishing touches on it. Warn Theresa that I am on my way please. Bye, bye hon.," she flipped the phone closed and left the house, sliding into the rear of the waiting limousine.

"Good morning Mrs. Solomon, is everything ready for Vernon's big day?" Allyce asked from the seat across from Kylynn's.

"Everything is in readiness dear. Are you sure you won't mind being turned into a big busted slut for a couple of weeks?" Kylynn asked.

"If it feels as good as I think it might, I may ask to stay that way a while longer..." Allyce surmised with a giggle as the limousine drove off with its occupants.

Vernon at FGR

After doing my morning toiletries I went down to FGR to submit my résumé as I told Kylynn I would. The girl behind the desk took it and asked me to sit down and wait, which had never happened during my recent job search. I had been sitting there for only a few minutes when a rather tall brunette came towards me... I began feeling the strangest sensation of Déjà vu...

The Beginning

* * * * * *

Special thanks to Allyce whose name I borrowed for my character. Although she is a nurse, my character Allyce bears no resemblance to the person whose namesake I borrowed.

Everything else is Copyright (c) 2004, by: Stone On the Moor LTD. Freely archived, copied, transmitted, and redistributed, printed, fantasized about or masturbated to or used to perpetuate marital bliss. (Just don't tell her you read this stuff)

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers
1...5678910