A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there some way you can keep me from dribbling all over my hose? At least while I am in formal dresses?" I pleaded.

"We anticipated your needs Princess," Gay announced and came towards me with what looked like a big glass cock?

"What the heck is that?"

"It's a totally new invention, just for you. This has a vacuum in it and a barrier, which only allows liquids to pass through the membrane. Once I jam this inside of you your runny pussy will fill it up and keep your panties dry... at least until it is time for you to drool all over your sexy self that is," Gay informed me, "Bebe please hold Vera horizontal so I can insert her Vaginal Vacutainer."

"Eep," I squawked. "Oh! Ooh!" I groaned as she stuffed it into me.

"There sweetheart, all set. Now we can start a collection of Vera's juices. I wonder if there is a market for that?" babbled Bebe.

"Time to slip this silk slip over her," Gay announced holding up a black lacey slip, which was perfectly proportioned for me.

"You do it, Gay," Bebe asked, "I want to see what she looks like in it, after all I did design it."

"Don't worry Gay, there are two more of these in white, hanging in our closet. I'll do it though, because I know how much you want to see Vera shudder when this silk slip whispers to her skin."

I steeled myself, determined not to shudder, but alas, I couldn't help it. You just have to feel what it's like when that cool slick and soft fabric slides down your soft and hairless skin, I'm here to tell you it is amazing. "Oh my God! Why don't women wear these all of the time? It feels like I'm being caressed all over my body."

"Well honey once you wear it several more times you will start to get used to it. I confess though since Kylynn changed me my skin is way more sensitive to that kind of sensual input," admitted Bebe, which made Gay giggle in agreement.

"Hey, can you girls tell me why I am not screaming and freaking out, and why I do whatever you ask me to?" we were getting along so well I thought that maybe they would let me in on the secret.

"You know that you have to ask Kylynn that question. You wouldn't want us to get fired would you?" Gay answered with a mischievous smile.

"Oh no, not ever. Do you think she would? She couldn't fire the only friends I have could she?" I started to cloud up thinking about Gay and Bebe leaving me.

"No, don't do that. Your ratings might plummet and then who knows what could happen?" Gay asked with her eyes wide and frightened.

I gulped and took control of my runaway emotions and told them, "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."

"Thank you sweetie," the said in unison and then, (You guessed it.) I was hugged and smothered in boobies. Did I mention that I love boobies?

"Hmmm... what do you think Bebe? I keep getting the feeling that there is something more..." Gay pondered, "I have it! We need to go to the Salon."

"Yes! What fun is Oscar night without a stunning Coif?"

"Not the hairdressers again?" I asked now slightly frightened.

"What is wrong with being pampered at the hairdresser's?" Bebe asked with an audible sniff.

"Umm... I keep orgasming in the chair when they do my hair..."

"I hope to hell you leave a really good tip then," Gay chuckled.

"I don't have any money, Gay... I am not even paid. How can I leave a tip?"

"AHHH! That is soooo uncivilized. You haven't been tipping? We have to make it up to them Bebe. Do you have those cards that we had printed up for us?"

"The one's that say, 'Good for one free...?'" she replied trying to say it without me catching on.

"No! You don't have a card that commits me to..." I stopped before they actually answer that question, to which I don't think I want to know the answer.

"You bet your sweet vulva we do girl," Bebe replied in nearly the heartbeat, which it took to formulate the question.

"Can... Can... Can I insist that they be clean shaven?" I asked fairly certain that I would not need to ask. The women here are all practicing lesbians. Wouldn't any pussy licker want a smooth vagina for tongues? At least you wouldn't have to worry about hawking up a fur ball.

(Don't ask me, I just don't like hair in my throat. So, sue me?)

"Don't worry honey, Kylynn has taken care of everything. All of your preferences, likes and dislikes were required reading. Remember it is our job to see to it that you love your new life as a woman. Both Gay and I really want to see a male enjoy life completely as a female. Ooh, the thought of it is making me hot even now," she squirmed a little to emphasize her statement.

"Did they really make you almost as horny as they made me?" I asked to verify my situation.

"Oh yes hon., I have never been this horny a slut before, let alone actually liking being a horny slut," she giggled and then took me by the hand, hoisted me up, and carried me, still dressed in my lingerie, to the salon with Gay in tow.

Bebe gently plopped my ridiculously wide butt into the styling chair and slipped an apron around me to protect my delicious underwear. I tried to stealthily caress the silk slip, which covered me. It just feels so scrumptious to rub myself with the slick, smooth cloth. The intense sensuousness of it made me quiver and shudder uncontrollably all over.

"Look Bebe! Vera can't help but feel feminine in her sexy lingerie," Gay chortled, "She's trying to hide it, but she loves feeling so pretty."

"Are you stroking that yummy body of yours underneath there Vera?" Bebe asked while she peeked underneath the apron.

I had just stopped stroking my loins when I shuddered, I hadn't taken my hands away from myself so she caught me sitting there with my hands still frozen in a caressing gesture against myself.

"Quick Gay! You have to see this," Gay ducked quick enough to see before I slowly, shakily placed my little dainty hands into my lap, with as much dignity as I could muster.

"Haven't you ever seen a girl smooth her slip before?" I tried to bluff my way out of it but they both fell all over each other laughing.

When they had calmed down, a voice from the doorway announced, "When you to can compose yourselves, we need to get to work making Vera so beautiful, she won't be able to take her eyes off of herself." The producer of this statement was a stunning raven-haired woman, who was only about a foot taller than I was. She is busty, without being in the same class that the girls and I are, and dressed in a lovely pink smock.

My eyes must have gone wide with surprise, and then I must have given more away than I ever intended with my expression.

"Oh my, I think that Vera likes you Janine. She is all but drooling over here. Why don't you come on in and give her a howdy do, kiss?" Gay invited, with a 'come on in' arm motion.

"Vera, this is Janine Jamie Tiller, your new hairdresser. Janine, this is Vera, your new victim," Bebe started giggling when Janine came over to me, and without hesitation, slipped her tongue down my throat as if we had been lovers for many years.

"Mmmm she tastes lovely. And to think, they are paying me to do this too," she backed away a couple steps and cocked her head this way and then that. "I think I can do this and actually make you look even sexier. Would you like that Vera?"

"Why not? You are going to do it if I want you to or not," I groused.

"Do you really want to go out wearing a beautiful gown, while sporting that unruly mop?" she asked critically.

"I... Uh... I guess not..." I stuttered backing down from any show of rebellion.

"I promise that there won't be a movie star or model there tonight that will be lovelier than you are," she stated as she continued her inspection. "I think I have the right hairdo in mind so why don't you ladies busy yourselves on her nails? Both ends and your work will have to pass my inspection, so do your very best," she acted like some kind of Marine Drill Sergeant.

My two handmaidens snapped to it immediately dragging a cart over to provide the requisite tools and supplies. They took my hands out from under the Apron and removed my high heels to provide access to my toes.

"Damn Janine! Vera is wearing pantyhose. I cannot paint her toenails through them," Bebe complained as she kneeled at the foot of my chair.

"Well we don't want to disturb Vera right now, so just cut them off of her and get on with it Bebe," Janine commanded as she was readying herself to wash my hair.

"Ah... yah, I guess I am kind of still not used to the, 'expense doesn't matter,' thing yet," Bebe admitted as she carefully cut the pure silk stockings from my quivering legs.

Janine tipped me back and gently placed my neck into the shampoo sink. She ran the water until it was the right temperature and then I received the most sensuous shampoo of my life. She massaged my scalp and lathered up my two and a half feet of platinum blonde hair. It was washed, rinsed, conditioned and all of the time she worked my head and scalp in such a way that I wasn't sure whether to fall asleep or orgasm. My hips started to undulate with the same rhythm as the scalp massage I was getting.

"Vera sure is responsive to the her controls. She is like driving a lesbian Ferrari nymphomaniac. Just a twist of the wrist," she paused as she did as she said, "and Vera is in ecstasy."

"Ughngh!" I moaned as she stimulated me.

"I am just washing your hair Vera, if I were trying to make you orgasm there are plenty of ways far quicker than this," she told me as she was rinsing my hair clean.

"When you are done making her squirm, maybe Gay and I can start working on Vera's nails," Bebe grumpily complained at my feet.

"Don't get your panties in a twist Bebe, I'm standing Vera back upright so I can start cutting her hair," Janine informed her as I was gently toweled dry and sat back up. "Now to get to work, Kylynn says that if I do my best job ever, I will get to be Vera's Hairdresser on a permanent basis."

"As it should be Janine. Vera needs you to make her beautiful and happy. That is the only thing important to us," Gay informed her.

Janine began carefully snipping my hair at different lengths and angles, I have no idea what exactly she was shooting for, but whatever it was I have no doubt that Janine in the outside world was one hell of an exclusive stylist before being indoctrinated into our clan.

"I do wish your hair was just a touch thicker my dear," Janine moaned, "I suppose I can make due with this however."

"You want thicker hair on Vera, Janine?" Bebe asked.

"Oh my yes, I could do ever so much more with it if it were."

"Janine, have the girls bring Vera by when you finish please? You did say twice as thick didn't you?" it was Kylynn's voice over the loudspeaker system again.

"Kylynn? Is that you?" Janine asked slightly taken aback.

"Yes Janine, by tomorrow Vera will have thicker and more luxurious platinum blonde hair. Will that suit you better?"

"My god! I'm getting wet just thinking about running my fingers through it already Kylynn. You bet your bippy it suits me," Janine told her, but you could easily see that she nearly fell to the floor in a swoon considering the opportunity.

"I take it that means you accept the position?"

"You bet! This is going to be so much fun."

"Bebe, Gay? You will be receiving like injections. We wouldn't want her to have hair that was so different than yours, Janine wouldn't be able to give you the same look as Vera."

Both of the women stopped what they were doing and hugged each other squealing.

"Bebe, can you imagine our hair. It will be totally gorgeous."

"I know Gay! I will really want to strut my hot body around. I wish I could do it in front of the people who always looked down at the plump and plain girl I used to be."

"Oh yes, I was so thin and frumpy. Even with all the fashion sense in the world, there just wasn't much I could do to counter, the genes I was born with. This is just awesome. A week or so in the hospital, a few shots and I can make any girl I grew up with look like a boy!"

"Enough of that you two, get back to work. You wouldn't want me to loose the opportunity of a lifetime would you?" Janine yanked the two new bimbos back from their fantasies.

"I just hope we have a chance to strut our stuff out in the real world and possibly have the opportunity to be seen by some of the unkind people we grew up with," Bebe interjected as she went back to work on my toenails.

"Okay, all done on this end," announced Janine, holding up her hands like a rodeo cowboy who had just hogtied a calf.

My handmaidens stepped back a bit and took a critical gander at my new coif.

"Do me next," Gay jumped in first with her request.

"How in the hell did you get those wispy ringlets down both sides of her face without setting her hair with curlers?"

"Trade secret my dears. You both will be getting a set just like them before you leave this Salon girls," threatened Janine.

"I'm done at this end," announced Bebe, whilst fanning my toesies so they would dry quickly.

"Vera's claws are finished now too," Gay added.

"Alrighty then, we can leave Vera here for a short nap while everything dries, and you two come with me," Janine bustled both of my handmaidens away, and like suggested, I drifted off to sleep.

The new Improved Allyce

When they roused me from my slumber, both of my handmaidens were incredibly gorgeous. My eyes opened upon the vision of two angels with incredibly gorgeous breasts dangling them over me seductively.

I tried to reach those soft melons of my desire but both girls giggled knowing that my little arms wouldn't be able to reach them. However they could reach me and both of those vixens tweaked the nipple, which was closest to her, "Ooooh..." was all the response I could muster.

"Is little Vera ready for her gown now?" Gay asked sweetly.

I yawned big and then answered, "Sure, I know you need someone to forge the way for you. Girls, I'm your nympho." I giggled and grinned.

"My hero," Gay giggled as she hugged the stuffing out of me.

"Oh Vera?" asked Bebe, "Herman wants to know what you have been up to." Bebe zoomed Herman to me so I might hug my Secret friend, which of course I did.

[The meter jumped upwards of course]

"Oh, Vera I have some news for you," Gay announced with a twisted smirk.

"What news?" I bit, but why I am so easily manipulated, I still cannot fathom.

"We can barely fill the orders for 'Hermans'. Allyce posted the shot of you and Herman on the Internet and we have been getting open-ended requests for 'Herman' bears by the thousands. Some are requesting bears with your signature on them and those people are offering up to an additional one hundred dollars for the autographed bears. We have even gotten requests for your picture holding the 'Herman' that is sent. They all stipulate that they do not want 'Vera's Herman', they just want one you have hugged," Gay hugged Herman and me while giggling wildly. "Oh, and there are a few who are offering stupid amounts of money to get a picture of you naked holding their 'Herman'."

"Me? They want to see me?" I was dumbfounded. "Nobody can have Herman, he's mine." I was adamant about not giving up my secret friend.

"Would you like to let other girls and boys have a secret 'Herman' friend too? I will be a bit of work, but there are at least 100 workers here at FGR who want one and are willing to do almost anything to get one that smells like Vera," Bebe pleaded earnestly.

"With or without pictures?" I inquired, "Do I have to be naked for them?"

"Let us slip this evening gown over your delicious little body and I bet that you look so hot that they will all want a picture of their 'Herman' with you dressed in it," Gay suggested, offering me her hand so I could get to my feet.

"Stick 'em up Vera!" Bebe pretended to shoot me with her finger.

I complied by sticking my arms straight up and they dropped a shimmery golden form-hugging ball gown over my head and arms. The girls positioned everything so that it went on properly. I was startled when Gay zipped up the back of the dress and it became tight to my waist and bust.

"Gay you have surpassed all of your previous creations with this gown. I love the lines and my lord the expanse of cleavage that Vera can boast is nearly unbelievable," Bebe was blushing. I wasn't sure whether she was embarrassed that she had not created it, or she was so overly sexually stimulated she wanted to screw my brains out that instant.

"Wait, pull it back up off of her, she needs a new pair of pantyhose," Bebe announced as she shook her head, disgusted that she hadn't thought of it sooner.

As soon as the dress was above my head, I was pantsed and stripped of the pair of pantyhose, which had the toes cut out, and re- fitted with a new pair.

"Coming down," announced Gay as she dropped the gown back down over me.

Bebe zipped me back into the tight form fitting dress and began to adjust things so that my new cocoon is properly situated.

"I love the gathers between her breasts, it draws the gown into her cleavage and accentuates the immense size of her beauties. However did you get that dress to conform to her tiny waist without seams all over the dress, and the way you made it fit right up under the girls and cling to them... shear genius," Bebe went on and on about how beautiful my gown was.

I on the other hand discovered that I could barely walk or breathe in this getup. The sleeves terminated tightly around my forearms. My arms looked like toothpicks to me, but my handmaidens were virtually gushing over the gracefulness of them and how, so many other women would be, turned on by them.

"Skinny little arms and tiny hands turn girls on?" I wasn't buying it.

"Actually, no they do not turn 'girls' on. They do however drive lesbians wild. Boobs don't turn girls on either, they can make lesbians wet though. Wouldn't you say Bebe?" Gay asked her as she hefted her own huge pair.

"You knock that off you busty sexpot. We have a job to do, no matter how much we might want to screw each other's brains out, while we fantasize about Vera..." Bebe trailed off, having begun playing with her nipples with one hand and the other hand was slipping into her slip...

"Do I have to turn the hose on you two sluts?" Janine interjected from outside of my view.

"Spoilsport," accused Bebe having given up on slipping her hand into her undergarments for a little self-gratification.

"You just did too damn good a job on Vera, Janine," Gay stated emphatically, "She is so hot, I think the room may just catch fire."

"Stop pulling my leg ladies. If we have something we are supposed to be doing, I think you two should get dressed..." I suggested, trying to get them back on track.

"You think they are trying to deceive you about how drop dead gorgeous you are now? I have news for you Vera," I felt the chair I was sitting in twirl around and firstly discovered the mirrors that had been behind me all of this time, secondly I saw a tiny, incredibly gorgeous, platinum blonde with her mouth open and a shocked look on her face staring back at me.

"I think you look plenty hot," Janine giggled.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I could barely stare, if I had met a woman who looked like that while I still had a cock, I would be sporting an Iron-Wood and have been speechless.

Janine spun me back around and I started to breathe again, "Come on Vera, you can recline while Gay and Bebe get dressed. She picked me up, carried me back to the lobby of my 'Office', and placed me in a big fuzzy pink recliner.

My handmaidens trailed along with us and Gay handed me Herman to hug while I waited for them.

I sneaked a peek at my 'Vera Meter' and noted that it was climbing slightly as I hugged Herman.

Janine snuck back in with another 'Herman' and said, "Would you hold my Herman just for a minute while I snap a picture of the both of you? I want to get your Herman in the shot too, so he can just be sitting next to you. Is that okay?"