A Perfect Month of June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't move from that spot. We laid in the grass and held each other, and cried, and laughed. It was heaven to have her in my arms again. It was a day that had to end, and we did all we could to keep it alive.

When we awoke the following day, we were naked in MJ's bed. We didn't want to let go of each other. We had talked till there were no more words, we had made love till we were exhausted and so sore that another erection my dick would have fallen off, and her pussy was so red it was almost bleeding.

We were back together and in love like that perfect night in June.

It wasn't long till my father passed, and MJ and I were splitting our time between New York and the Valley. We were just shootin' the shit after another tussle in cum city. And I made a simple comment about being so happy we were back together.

"You know, most of those stories I told you were bullshit, don't you?"

"No, I took them as you fucking other men, and you loved that I was your cuckold."

"I saw an evil smile on her face. "Lucas, I am not the MJ anymore. My name is Mary Jane. Do you understand that?"

"Yes," as she grabbed my face and kissed me.

"We did have a lot of fun, didn't we?"

"Honey, I can't be your cuckold again. As much as it made life exciting, I can't go through it again. There was just too much pain."

"What would you think if the shoe was on the other foot?"

"What the fuck are you suggesting?"

"When I was in my middle life, you know the one where I was being drugged and fucked?"

"Yes, well, I saw a lot of girls get fucked in all sorts of ways." She paused only to look deeper into my eyes. "It got to where it was crazy. There would be a lineup and one, two or three of the girls would work some guy over. You're not going to believe this, but it turned me on to watch."

"You are shitting me, aren't you?" My disbelief was palatable.

"Nope, I was at the gym today, and I overheard this little gal say it was a shame I came home, because she was ready to fuck your eyes out."

My wife rolled over toward me on her side, her hand expertly bringing life back to a tired soldier. "Since I'm not MJ anymore. Why don't you become LR Smith? I'll just sit back and enjoy watching."

The night ended about ninety minutes later. And I must admit it was a perfect night in June.

END

I hoped you liked this story, but there must be some truths told. First and most important, I was in a car and rode through the Canaan Valley in West Virginia only once, over fifty years ago. I still remember the beauty and peace in that part of "Almost Heaven" to this day. Another thing is -- these people in this story do not exist. If they did, we could have a fun time in the old town tonight. Thank you for reading. - Jay

12