A Picture is Worth 3000 Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily slightly annoyed "Well then strip away!"

I finished stripping and noticed that we are two completely naked people staring at each other. Emily looked at me the same way.

Emily "So what do you do with this thing?"

Me "What do I do with it? Masturbate. You know I'm a virgin."

Emily "Yea I figured that, I mean how. This thing really wants to be touched."

Me "You want me to show you?"

Emily "You give me the girlfriend experience and I'll give you the same?"

Never in my life had I been so aroused. I had always had a bit of a thing for her and this was my chance. The only problem being she had my dick. I decided to go for it, it's my dick so I figured it couldn't be too weird.

Me "Ok let's do it, but let's go to my room first." Emily agreed and we made our way to my room and I sat down on the bed. "Ok sit down in front of me, that way it'll be like I'm still me."


Emily "You are still you, you just look a little different. I get it though."

She sat down in front of me and leaned back, her ear was right beside my mouth. I squeezed some lube on my hand and put it on her dick. She jumped a little and I replied "Cold?" She answered "Yea a little." I continued "Don't worry it doesn't take long to warm up." I slowly stroked her penis up and down. I showed her how the different sections of the penis felt, head, shaft, frenulum and what not. It was fun to watch my body react to this from an outsider's perspective. When I rubbed the head and frenulum I could see her move and squirm. Her breathing was getting heavy. That's when I started to stroke with more consistency.

Emily "Oh that's nice, keep going just like that."

It was super hot knowing I was getting her off but still a bit strange hearing it in my voice.

Emily "I'm gonna finger you so hard after this."

That made me speed up. I had only played with her pussy once before and it was heaven. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like to have her do it for me, she did have the experience after all.

Emily "Oh fuck that's good."

I speed up again and gripped a bit harder.

Emily "Keep going!"

She was having a hard time sitting still at this point.

Emily "Ahhhh."

With that she came all over herself and I started to slow down the stroking.

Emily "Ok stop!" I let go "That's enough, it gets really sensitive!"

Me "So, how was that?"

Emily "Wow, just wow. I mean not that I don't enjoy mine but still wow."

I gave her a minute to recover and provided a cleanup towel. She wiped herself off and turned around to look at me.

Emily "Ok I'm going to go down on you."

Me "Like oral?

Emily "Yea, I mean I've never done it before on anyone let alone a girl but I know what I like and I feel this will make you cum buckets."

Me "Well then, who am I to protest? Not that I was protesting or anything. I'll shut up now."

I laid back on the bed and Emily lowered herself between my legs. I looked down between my breasts to see Emily staring at me with just her eyes visible, my bush covered most of her face. Even still I could see a smile form as her head went down and I felt a kiss. Just a soft sensual kiss right on my clit. I looked back down at her again and she was staring at me with a mischievous smile. She went down for another kiss, then another, then a longer kiss that felt almost what a French kiss would have been like. She starts licking me, big slow wide tongue licks. She feels my hips up with her hands and this whole thing couldn't have been better. I swear she knew what she was doing. More rhythmic licking with a bit of sucking going on. She also extended her left hand to my right boob feeling it, caressing it, flicking my nipple. Each flick sent a shockwave down my spine down to my hips. This is feeling so good I can barely hold it together. I feel her right hand slip down to my butt, then it traces across my hole. Still sucking and licking she inserts the finger and to my surprise this felt so much better than my previous time as her. Slowly in and out her finger moves caressing my g spot. "Oh Fuck!" I hear myself say. Then she inserts another finger and goes deeper than before. I had no idea if I was goanna die, pass out, or cum at that point. I look down again and see her smiling back at me watching my every move. She starts to speed up and it was too much. My body releases and the endorphins come rushing in. I melt into the sheets just as she pulls her fingers out.

Emily "How was that?"

Me "Again please." Is what I mumbled from the pillows.

Emily laughed and offered a hand to help me up. I gave her a "just a few minuets" look.

Emily "We should probably shower since we only have 7 min left before we switch back, how about we shower together?"

I liked the idea and took her hand. We stepped in the shower and she got another erection.

Me "What are you thinking about?"

Emily "Does Kyle find me attractive too?"

Me "Even though he's never seen you in anything formfitting I can guarantee it's a yes. I mean he's kind of a horn dog."

Emily "That's what I thought...Maybe we could have some fun with that?"

Me "For sure! You know, if I knew you were this into Kyle and I, I would have made a move sooner."

Emily "Honestly I probably would have been too scared to wreck our friendship but it's quite liberating being in someone else's skin."

Me "I couldn't agree more."

That's my story so far. We have plans to meet up with Kyle tomorrow afternoon. Let me know if you like the story and maybe I'll give an update.

12