All Comments on 'A Place Beyond The Horizon Ch. 11'

by SamYork

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

I love this story, lots of human emotions conveyed in your writing, can’t wait for the next submission! 5 stars

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Great storey love the emotions. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

You are painting yourself into a corner with no likeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like this story and gave it a five. I have a comment about the Aidan character; perhaps his behavior results from being betrayed by the woman he adores. Regardless of the reason, he is so passive that he’s driving me up the wall. To use a worn out phrase, he is like a candle in the wind. He seems to have low control of his destiny.

Beardog325Beardog325about 1 year ago

How many total chapters in the story. I have been enjoying the adventure.

SamYorkSamYorkabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ch 12 goes live this weekend, the pace begins to build from here, Ch 17 is the finale

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

I really like your continuation of the "Oxygen Games" series. Well done.

Personally I prefer character driving stories that explore love, lost and restoration of self. These series taken together are 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamYork@SamYork
A Place Beyond The Horizon builds to a climax over the next four chapters as they land in Tokyo. If you want a sneak peak of new chapters, I'm publishing on Wattpad first: https://www.wattpad.com/story/334707193-a-place-beyond-the-horizon It was suggested that I try posting o...