All Comments on 'A Place Beyond The Horizon Ch. 13'

by SamYork

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Beardog325Beardog32512 months ago

Does Aidan have any idea what he is doing? He is like a lost puppy not sure where to go. He needs to wake up and take charge of his life. Looking forward to the next chapter.

TeggeTegge12 months ago

This is a bunch of stupid ! it doesn't feel like a story. Like you're just stringing along your character and readers. 1*

SamYorkSamYork12 months agoAuthor

@muskyboy thanks for the DM feedback - thought it would be good to respond in the story comments. This story is set in a larger context (see @oneagainst) dealing with Aidan's rudderless trainwreck of an existence after the actions of his wife, while will reach a resolution as part of the bigger story arc. Hopefully, the last 3 chapters reveal more for you.

LifesearchLifesearch12 months ago

Interesting, long on suspense. Where will you go with it? Very good read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The degradation of Indi is extremely off-putting. That the other three apparently go along with it makes it worse.

FseriesFseries7 months ago

Dump her now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamYork@SamYork
126 Followers
A Place Beyond The Horizon builds to a climax over the next four chapters as they land in Tokyo. If you want a sneak peak of new chapters, I'm publishing on Wattpad first: https://www.wattpad.com/story/334707193-a-place-beyond-the-horizon It was suggested that I try posting o...