All Comments on 'A Pleasant Surprise Pt. 09'

by Risis

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

This was fine short but fine. Looking forward to the next.

DixieBellDixieBellover 2 years ago

You did great, some chapters just don't come as easy as others. You are great writer in that you got thru it, made it awesome and expect a great next chapter.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Glad to see you continuing the story even if you didn't enjoy writing this chapter.

It was a enjoyable read. Can't wait to read more of this wonderful story and see how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didnt notice anything other than it being a bit short. Still love Ellie and Tom and Lucy is a fun friend to have. I cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you've still got more coming, or is it cumming? Bad puns aside, thoroughly enjoyed this series. I honestly wouldn't mind a bit more description of Ellie's tits (or whoever) - think only saw one reference about an F-cup? Not so much the realistic nature (don't care), but support the visual/imagination.

Maybe a future chapter includes Lucy with a strap-on?

HendyHHendyHover 2 years ago

Hot stuff, but hey, it's been more than a fortnight.... Just saying.... At sny rate I'm really looking forward to more. Incidentally, I have this image of Ellie doing Tom while he's doing Lucy, just in case you can use any more ideas.

RamblahblahRamblahblahover 2 years ago

So glad you're back!

RamblahblahRamblahblahabout 2 years ago

Next chapter please 😭😭😭

burkdmburkdmalmost 2 years ago

Hope you're doing ok Risis. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

Runner4069Runner4069about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this series, and I'm sorry it seems to have ended, hopefully everything is ok with you!

laurieg_tvlaurieg_tvabout 2 months ago

A lot of people are confused about what "fortnight" means. Some think it means a few weeks. Risis thinks it means at least 2 years.

Sorry - it's 14 days. You're LATE, and I don't mean pregnant!

Tom hasn't met Dad. They haven't gone away to their 5-star retreat. Heck, I'm expect Tom's mom to meet Ellie's dad and they find love.

So much more story to tell.

walt555walt555about 2 months ago

I'm not sure what you disliked about this one, while it wasn't the best of the series it was still worth the entry. While not a huge fan of open relationships it does open a lot of doors from a storyline standpoint. Just make sure its not used all the time. I'd like to see the part of Tom becoming more submissive and more of a bottom explored more personally. Anyway love the series hope you come back to it. Ty for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisis@Risis
Just a girl who loves writing dirty sex stories and almost as she loves having sex. I hope you enjoy my stories! Check out my website if you'd like to see more! RisisWrites.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES