A Present for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, honey," he said, in absolute shock that his daughter had just pulled his pants down and stared at his erect dick.

Once he'd sat down, she brought a sleeve attached to a large cluster of wires to his dick (his very thick dick), and said, "Slide your penis into this," using the clinical term instead of 'big, fat cock', or 'huge fucking dick'... which were the descriptors actually lurking inside her head.

"Okay," he responded tentatively, feeling completely uncomfortable.

Once his dick was inside the sleeve, she went over to the remote control and pressed some buttons that tightened the sleeve around his penis, and also released some lube for lathering.

"Oooooh," he groaned.

"Too tight?" she asked, a bit concerned, but not overly so. She then surprised him again by coming over and pulling his shirt off over his head.

"No, I don't think so," he appraised, trying to play it cool. But now he was completely naked in his living room, with his daughter both present and attentive. She then applied a patch to his chest that connected to the nearby control console so she could monitor his heartrate.

"Just so you know, this machine has several different Levels and Patterns," she explained, already planning to make his first (and probably only) orgasm of the day last as long as possible.

"Uh, okay," he said, as the machine started slowly lifting his dick up and down, while also subjecting it to various pulsating Patterns.

Taylor watched her Dad intensely, partly because she was fascinated by his cock, but also because she was analyzing the data displayed on the console, and his facial and bodily reactions to the stimuli the machine was administering to him.

What struck him immediately, was how soothing the sleeve around his penis felt. It was smooth... sensitive... yet also teasing somehow.

"How does it feel so far?" Taylor asked, monitoring her Dad's vital signs on a computer screen.

"Weird, but good," he answered, still trying to process that he was naked and fully erect, he had a machine masturbating him, and his daughter was paying close attention to everything, but especially to his dick.

"I don't know if you're telling me that's good or bad."

"Well, the weird part is mostly that I'm naked in front of my daughter," he said. "The sleeve itself feels quite pleasurable."

"Okay, so from one to ten, ten being the most pleasurable, where would you rank your experience so far?"

"I don't know."

"Then let me ask that in a different way," she said. "Is it better or worse than using your hand?"

"I never use my hand," he lied.

"Oh, c'mon, Daddy! Everyone uses their hand," she said, "either that, or a sex toy. In which case, what are your favourite toys?"

"Fine! No sex toys, and this is better than using my hand," he admitted. "Except I don't have any control over the speed or the pulsations."

"That's right, I'm controlling those for you," she smiled, pressing a button that made the pulsations change but keeping the sleeve moving at the lowest Level One out of the five speeds it could achieve.

"You are?" He moaned slightly at the new, slightly more intense, pulsations.

"Yeah," she nodded. "I need to watch how your body reacts to the various pulsation Patterns, and a bit later on, to the different Levels."

"There are more Levels than just this one?" he asked. This slow one felt really good, but it would never give him an orgasm.

"Five Levels, ten pulsation varieties," she listed. "Does this pulsation Pattern feel better than the first one?"

"It's a bit more pressure, so I think so."

"Ordinarily you'll have the remote control, so you can choose the pulsation mode you want to use and change Levels however you see fit," she explained, her pussy tingling a little. Usually when she was running male test cases, regardless of how good-looking the guys were, or how impressive their dicks were, she was all business... and on the outside, she was all business this time too. But on the inside, her pussy was tingling, and she was harbouring some very naughty thoughts about her Daddy and his... equipment.

"Why can't I use the controls now?" he asked, wanting to increase the speed, but not really wanting to tell his daughter that.

"Because I'm collecting data based on your responses to the various Patterns and Levels and I need to be thorough," she explained.

"All right," he said, "but this snail's pace isn't getting me anywhere near an orgasm."

"I'm doing that on purpose. For this first session I'm going to edge you for as long as possible," she said. "That's to gather as much data as a I can."

"Edge? That's a thing?"

"Yes. I'll see how long we can go before you come, and also see how many times I can take you to the brink, and then not allow you to come yet," she explained.

"That sounds like my teenage years," he joked. With all the making out, heavy petting, stroking, and occasional quick but incomplete blow jobs when he and his first girlfriend had tried a bit of everything, except for actual intercourse.

"Do you want me to increase the Level now?"

"Please," he answered, dying to feel the machine stroke him faster.

"Okay," she said, taking him to Level Two.

"Oooooh," he moaned, as the machine began stroking him faster.

"Is that better?" Taylor asked, although his increased heartrate was telling her that it was.

"Yes. Much better."

"And how about this Pattern?" she asked, switching to Pattern Three.

"That's really nice," he said, as the pulsations shifted to a bit slower, but concentrating on the end of his cock.

"This Pattern is called 'Mushroom Drum'."

"Accurate," he moaned. The sleeve was pulsing against his cock head every time it went up to the top.

"We haven't named all the Patterns yet."

"Okay," he said. This Pattern was pleasurable, but also frustratingly teasing, since it was a start and stop pattern.

"You don't like this one?" Taylor asked, noticing the bored look on her Dad's face.

"It's okay."

"Which means it isn't all that great," she said. "So how about Pattern Four?"

A moment later, he was experiencing rapid pulsations every couple seconds with a little more intensity, and they were striking against his entire shaft. "Oh, that's much better!"

"This one is called 'Quick Shots'."

"And what were the first two called?" he asked curiously, as his pleasure increased a little.

"Pattern One is simply called 'Start' at the moment," Taylor said, "I know... not a very creative name."

"Accurate, though," he joked.

"True enough," she smiled, finding this conversation with her father so surreal, considering the circumstances. The good news was that he was getting more and more comfortable with her being the room while he was pleasured. The bad news was she couldn't go over to him, straddle his dick, and go for a ride.

"And Pattern Two?" he asked.

"Grazing."

"Good one," he approved. That was what the Pattern had been doing... just meandering seemingly randomly, touching his dick everywhere, but never applying much pressure.

"What do you think of this next Pattern?"

"It's okay, but the gaps with no pressure at all are a bit frustrating."

"May I ask you a personal question?"

"I think we got very personal back when you stripped me naked. So yes, ask away."

"When you masturbate, do you come quickly, or do you prefer taking your time?"

"Not a question I ever thought my daughter would ask me," he said, smiling this time, since they'd long since crossed the threshold of pretending what they were doing together wasn't sexual.

"I know it's weird," she said, "but right now I'm not your daughter, I'm your sex therapist."

"That makes this even weirder," he said, as he glanced down at her sexy nylon-clad toes.

Seeing her father's gaze going to her toes and his resultant heart rate spike, she wiggled them a little for him, and she said, "I know it does. But I need complete honesty from you, or this data won't be very informative."

He sighed, looking back up at his daughter's face, "Then honestly, I always come pretty quickly."

"Here's a Fun Fact for you, Daddy. Are you aware that men's most intense orgasms come in two very different fashions?" Taylor asked, having spent years in researching the male body, and particularly the male orgasm.

"I've never thought about it," he said. "And I never thought my daughter would be researching it."

"Oh, I learned that back when I was working on my Bachelor's Degree. Sex is really all just science and research, Daddy," she said, then couldn't stop herself from adding in a playful, slightly naughty way, "...mostly."

"Too much information," he complained,

"We're both adults, Daddy," she said, as she pressed Pattern Five, which was called 'Waves'.

"Ooooooh, that's really different," he moaned, when the pulsations changed dramatically... like ocean waves surging around his dick... although there were a few seconds of stillness between each surge.

"It's called 'Waves'," she said, watching her Dad's face.

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

"What do you think of it?"

"Better than the first four, but the pause between waves is a bit frustrating," he answered. The pleasure was intense during each wave, but the unpredictable pauses between them were making his excitement dwindle back down.

"That's the purpose of this one," Taylor explained. "To tease you like real waves would do. They erratically flow to the shore with no rhyme or reason to how frequently."

"I see."

"Do you want to know how a man can achieve the most intense orgasms?" Taylor asked, as she upped the speed to Level Three.

"Oooooh," the father moaned, as the speed (and his heartrate) suddenly soared!

"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled.

"Sure," he said, since he actually was curious... since for him there were good three ways to get off... anal sex (the few times he'd tried it), oral sex (when she was an experienced cock sucker) and vaginal sex (always good). And all three varieties were great!

"Was your 'Oooooh' just now because of what I'm doing to you right now?"

"Yes! All your teasing is driving me crazy! First you take me this close to an orgasm, but then you whisk me away before I can get there!"

"Which is exactly what I'm supposed to do," she replied unhelpfully as she keyed in the next Pattern. "It's called edging."

She then pressed a button to advance to Level Four.

"Oh my God," he moaned, his body shaking and shuddering. The machine was now jacking his dick furiously, and the new Pattern consisted of constant pulsations, although not as intense as before.

Taylor watched her father's face intently, since she had no intention of letting him come yet. Having edged many men with toys and with her body, she'd developed a keen sense about when to push a man to the brink, as opposed to dropping him back down into even more frustrating teasing.

He was positive he was about to come, his balls almost boiling over, when suddenly the speed dropped down to a slow crawl. "What the hell are you doing to me?" he demanded, totally frustrated.

"I'm edging you," she replied placidly.

"Well, I'm not a fan!" he growled. This experience was like going from zero to sixty in a couple seconds, then just as suddenly slamming on the brakes for an immediate halt.

"Trust me, Daddy. When I finally do let you come, you'll be a big fan of this technique," she assured him.

"So you're the asshole controlling my orgasm... or my lack of one?"

"Exactly," she agreed, which was what she almost always did during her many sexual encounters with men. Whenever she gave someone a blow job, she was in control of his orgasm, and even during regular sex, she frequently decided to slow things down, or even stop, so he'd last longer.

"Back in my day, we'd call you a cock tease."

"No you wouldn't," she disagreed, "because cock teases always leave you hanging, but I always guarantee my man comes... eventually."

"This experience just keeps getting weirder."

"All part of the plan. What do you think of this Pattern?"

"It's okay," he said. "I like that it's continuous pulsations, but they aren't powerful enough to stimulate an orgasm."

"Mmmmhmmmm," she nodded, typing something into her app.

"What's this Pattern called?" he asked. He was finally just getting over not coming a couple minutes ago.

"We don't have a name for it yet."

"Then how about 'Sustained Sensations'?" he suggested, liking the alliteration he'd just constructed.

"I like it," Taylor approved, writing it down.

"Are the higher Patterns more intense?"

"Yes."

"Then how about trying Pattern Seven?"

Instead, Taylor leapt from Level One to Level Five. "Oops!"

"Oh, you braaaaaaat," he bellowed, recognizing immediately that this was another tease, since she'd been advancing through all ten Patterns in a given Level before she'd let him come.

"This is fun!" she chortled, allowing him only a dozen rapid-fire strokes before dropping it back down to Level One.

"You think so, do you?" he asked irritably. This new Pattern was now boring him. Or perhaps it was the lethargically low Level.

"Aren't you having fun, Daddy?" Taylor asked with a bit of a pout. "Aren't you enjoying your birthday present?"

"I might be enjoying it too much," he said, "except I think this edging thing is really cruel."

"Trust Me, Daddy. When I finally do let you come, it will be life-changing."

"I think getting my dick pleasured by a machine my daughter made while she takes total control of my libido, has already made this session life-changing."

"Agreed," Taylor said, "and you're doing very well," admiring her Dad's muscular body as she keyed in Pattern Seven. "We call this one 'Keyboard'."

"Keyboard," he moaned, this Pattern consisting of steady pulsations that travelled along the length of his dick from top to bottom, then back up again, etc.

"Yeah, maybe it's not the best name," she admitted.

"It's consistent at least," he moaned. This Pattern was the most powerful one so far, except for the cock head focused one from earlier...he no longer remembered its name, or which Pattern Number it was.

"Yes. From this one until the end, you'll feel your dick being massaged consistently, while the sleeve slides up and down," she said.

"Can you make the sleeve to go faster?"

"Like this?" she asked, leaping from One to Four.

"Ooooooh, yes!" he moaned in response to the machine's sudden frenetic pace.

Taylor watched the machine working her Dad's dick over, once again wishing she could be working his dick over with her wet pussy.

The Dad's orgasm was rising again, and he could tell it was imminent... but the damn machine stopped entirely... again!. "Taylor!" he cried out in frustration.

"Sorry Daddy, not sorry. You've just got to hang in there, it's not time for you to come yet," she said, all sing-song. "We have three more Patterns to assess in this Level, then all ten Patterns in the fastest Level."

"That wasn't the fastest Level just now?" he asked, stunned to discover that recent furious stroking was only Level Four.

"Nope, we even gave Level Five a name, it's called 'Euphoria'."

"I bet," he said. By now, as he struggled to regulate his breathing, he was getting worried that he'd be suffering his first blue balls experience since his teen years. This session was oddly a bit of an unexpected physical workout, considering that no part of his body was moving. "But please keep the damn machine going this time! I'm way too old for blue balls."

Taylor laughed, "Trust me. When I decide you're ready for it, I'll be extracting a very large load from that big dick of yours!"

"Did you just call your Dad's dick big?" he asked, flattered to receive the compliment, and getting even more turned on because of it. He had indeed noticed her slyly admiring his broad muscular chest on more than one occasion, during this surreal sex chair session. He also felt that she was staring at his dick a lot, although that was literally her job, so his surmise was harder to confirm... but for the first time in his life, he sensed that his daughter might be sexually attracted to him... as far-fetched as that idea might be.

"Daddy, your dick is longer, and it's definitely fatter, than most of the dicks I've assessed in my line of duty," she said, looking directly at it, while she resumed Level Two. Or when I fucked them, she thought to herself.

"I'm flattered," he said, not knowing what else to say.

"I'm serious," his daughter emphasized, "Daddy, you have a really great dick! I mean...."

"What do you mean?"

"Actually... well... nothing. Nothing that would ever be appropriate between a father and his daughter, anyway." She then pressed Pattern Eight; 'Roller Coaster'.

"Except that everything we've been doing ever since you stripped me naked has been... been... inappropriiiiiiiiate!" he moaned, some new pulsations leaping out at him from out of nowhere.

"I suppose that's true," Taylor said. But of course she knew it was true.

"Then tell me what you were about to say."

"You sure you want to know?"

"Yes," he moaned. This Pattern was the best one yet, simpler than Waves, but constant, and getting ever more intense as it went from start to finish on his dick. If this was Level Four, then the ultimate Level Five would make him come in a heartbeat!

"Fine," she said, then paused for dramatic effect, even though she really did want to say it, and to throw it out there. "What I shouldn't say because I'm your daughter, is... if you weren't my Dad, I'd suck and fuck your great big dick in a heartbeat!"

"Ooooooooooooooh," The father moaned loudly upon hearing his daughter's taboo words, but words that made his secret fantasy into a not-quite-openly shared fantasy... the only disappointing part being her introductory few words, 'If you weren't my Dad.'

Taylor smiled at her father's reaction to her far from subtle come on.

Deciding just to throw it out there, he said, "Okay, tit for tat. If you weren't my daughter..." he then stopped speaking.

"What, Daddy? If I weren't your daughter, then what?"

"Never mind," he said, shaking his head, as the pleasure of the pulses was churning his mind into a muddled mess. "This machine is really doing a number on me!"

Taylor decided not to push for now. Instead, she'd delay that flirtation until she had him sprinting for his cum. So for now, she just said, "This Pattern is called 'Roller Coaster'."

"Wow! It's the best one yet!"

"Yeah? Then how about this one?" she asked, as she activated Pattern Nine.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned. Very much like the last one, this Pattern's pulsations were constant, but unlike the other eight, this one vibrated around all four sides of his dick... not literally, since his dick wasn't a box, but pulsations were striking his entire dick at all times.

"This one is called 'Earthquake'," she said.

"I can see why," he moaned. The vibrations were so powerful, it felt like not just his dick this time, but his entire body was being subjected to the power of an earthquake.

"Many men come from this Pattern during our more limited tests of just the sleeve," she explained. "But Daddy, I don't want you to come until you've reached Level Five, Pattern Ten, and even then not until I give you permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am," he moaned in response to her surreal requirement, although everything about today had been surreal. It was crazy for him to need his daughter's permission before he was allowed to come.

"Good," she said. "And for now, just relax, close your eyes, and let the pleasure consume you."

"Okay," he said.

Taylor advanced the control to Level Three.