A Present for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh," he groaned, this new Level really enhancing his sensations.

"Don't come, Daddy," she said. "Don't come until your baby girl says you're allowed to."

Her words made his emotions spike and his dick pulse... which showed up on the screen. She didn't even believe she was going to say it until she already had. Then she grinned wildly at her Dad's reaction.

He couldn't believe what his daughter had just ordered, but now he was undeniably and completely subject to his daughter's whim. And although he desperately needed to come... he was enjoying the most exciting sexual encounter of his entire life!

"Yes ma'am," he gasped weakly.

"Now Daddy, next I want you to imagine your fondest unfulfilled sex fantasy," Taylor said, as she reached her hand under her skirt to her fevered pussy... wishing she was wearing thigh high stockings instead of pantyhose... but alas, she hadn't anticipated their encounter this going this far in this direction, but it had.

"Yes ma'am," he moaned.

"Are you imagining a specific person?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Female?"

"Well yeah!"

"Don't get upset Daddy, these are standard questions. Is she older or younger than I am?"

"Your age exactly," he answered honestly. He was so far gone that his brain was too much like mush to think up a lie.

"I see," she said. "And in your fantasy would you shove her to her knees and face fuck her if that was allowed?"

"Oh, yeah I would," he said. "But only if it was allowed." His daughter on her knees with his cock in her mouth getting skull fucked was a wild visual!

Taylor slowed the machine back down to Level One, since her Dad was obviously about to burst. He opened his eyes and saw she had one leg on her chair with her hand under her skirt. "Please don't stop the machine!" he begged.

"Dammit! Keep your eyes shut, Daddy," she ordered angrily. "You weren't supposed to see what I was doing! That liberty might have delayed your orgasm and ruined your fantasy!"

Of course, when she checked the machine, his heart rate hadn't diminished at all, so her outburst was no more than bluster.

"Honey, Daddy really needs to come," he whined in a tone she'd never heard from him before. And his need was urgent, now that he had that visual of his daughter's hand under her skirt... it was now obvious that she was very turned on from watching him getting jerked off by the machine she'd invented.

"Do woo want to come for your baby girl?" she asked, all widdle girl again. She herself was very turned on, and she was now rubbing herself a little harder and faster.

"Yes, your Daddy wants to come for his baby girl," he said, now just allowing the kinky incestuous inferences to flow.

"Okay then, here's Pattern Ten at Level Five, Daddy," Taylor said, activating 'Hurricane', but she warned, "you're almost there, but... still... don't come yet, Daddy!"

"Ooooh, my goodness!" he groaned. Totally unexpectedly, the sleeve had now somehow started rotating back and forth on its axis, while it simultaneously kept on stroking him back and forth.

"It's called 'Hurricane'," she said. "Surprise!"

"Wow! I can see why," he moaned, sneaking an eye open to watch his daughter's hand moving faster under her skirt.

"I caught you peeking, but no worries! Since you know I'm jilling myself, do you want to watch me come, Daddy?" she asked playfully.

"Yes please, I really do," he admitted, no longer allowing himself to be restricted by his parental obligations, or the law.

"Then let's come together, Daddy," she said, walking over to him, placing one foot on the seat of his chair, the other one right on the floor right in front of him, as she rubbed herself freely now, actively encouraging him to watch... although her skirt was just long enough to hide her pussy.

"This is so wrong," he moaned, just as she upped his birthday present to Level Five.

"Right, wrong, whatever! Just come for me, Daddy! Come for your pretty girl!" She encouraged him with her own moans, her own orgasm imminent. "I want to see your great big cock erupt a massive load for me!"

"Oh, honey," he moaned, the intense Hurricane Pattern... and the furious stroking of the sock... faster than any human hand could achieve... had him about to bust in a few seconds!

"Now, Daddy! Come for me, now," she ordered, as she kept rubbing herself, but also bending over so her face was directly above his dick so she could get a perfect view of its eruption.

"Oh... baby... giiiiiiiiirl!" was all he could muster, before he exploded.

His cum rocketed straight out and splattered all over Taylor's black sweater, a bit of it also landing under her chin and onto her neck. So it wasn't exactly a facial, and there probably isn't a recognized term for what it was.

"Oooooh, yes, Daddy!" she moaned, now frantically rubbing herself as her Dad's cum pelted upwards onto her face. "Fuck, fuck, such a big... fat... fucking... Daddy dick!" She babbled and screamed as her own orgasm struck her, soaking the crotch of her pantyhose.

The father watched his daughter coming, while the automated sleeve kept furiously milking his dick, even after his orgasm was over... and after another minute, while he stared at his closed-eyed, red-cheeked daughter with great gobs of cum on her black sweater, the action started getting uncomfortable.

"Honey, can you shut off the machine now?"

"Oooh, oh! Right!" she gasped, hurrying over to the controls and shutting them off.

She pressed some buttons that saved all the data from the session to the cloud... including all the visuals... with a copy sent directly to Angie, who must have been dying with curiosity by now. She'd muted her phone, so she wouldn't get interrupted.

She then turned to her Dad and said, "Like I promised, I made you wait forever for your orgasm... until I didn't. Was it worth the wait? Are you a fan of edging now?"

"Honestly?" he asked, checking out his daughter with his cum all over her sweater, and admiring her nylon-clad legs yet again, "that was the very best orgasm I've ever had! Yes! I'm now a big fan of your edging."

"Yes!" Taylor gave a fist pump. "For the record Daddy, edging has been scientifically proven to produce the best orgasms."

"But didn't you say there were two best ways?" he asked, gradually recovering from his intense orgasm.

"Yes," she confirmed. "The other way is by pleasuring your prostate."

"Oh," he said flatly.

"Ever had your prostate pleasured?"

"God, no," he said disgustedly. The idea of anything except a thermometer going up his ass wasn't remotely one of his fantasies... although fucking a woman in the ass was amazing.

"You do know that people... not just men this time... have lots of pleasurable nerve endings in their asses?"

"Maybe so, but it's not my thing."

"Okay," she conceded, not pushing that notion for now, but not wishing to completely back away just yet. So she threw in just a hint of the future. She pulled a dick out of her carryall bag to show him and said, "there's a prostate massaging attachment for this machine, in case you ever change your mind."

"Thanks, but I don't think I ever will," he said, slowly and cautiously removing his dick from the sleeve... his orgasm completed... and guilt now hitting him hard.

He grabbed his sweat clothes and hurriedly got dressed.

Taylor slyly scooped some cum off her sweater, and sucked in into her mouth. Delicious!

She was doing it again when her father turned around and saw her. After she swallowed that mouthful too, she said, "Sorry, Daddy. I really love the taste of cum. So if you ever want to... you know..."

"No, I'm afraid not. Nothing like this can ever happen again, honey," he said, now feeling horrible about what he'd done.

"We didn't do anything wrong," she said, which was technically true. They hadn't exactly crossed any incestuous lines. They hadn't even touched each other!

"Maybe not," he said, "but..."

"But what?"

"But nothing," he said, shaking his head and fleeing from the room, not knowing what to say!

Taylor was suddenly worried she might have seriously compromised their relationship, and that certainly hadn't been her intent. Her intent had been to test her new machine, to give her Daddy an intense edging followed by an even more intense orgasm, and perhaps even hint that she'd love to give him a really good fucking whenever he was in the mood.

In the end, all three of those goals had been accomplished. Her Daddy didn't seem inclined to fuck her, but at least he'd gotten the message that she was interested across. Still horny, she went into the upstairs shower, grabbed the showerhead, and brought herself to a second orgasm, replaying what had just happened.

By the time she'd settled down and gotten dressed, then looked around the house for her Daddy, who'd apparently gone somewhere, and finally got around to checking her phone, she saw a dozen missed calls, and lots of texts... all of them from Angie.

She didn't even read them, she just phoned her, and after getting yelled at for being incommunicado for so long, she recounted the entire encounter to her best friend.

"That's great! So now you can so go ahead and fuck him!" Angie said excitedly.

"Angie, not so fast," Taylor cautioned, although she hadn't totally given up on that idea.

"I'm coming over," Angie said.

"Please don't," Taylor pleaded. "Dad left the house while I was in the shower. I don't know when he's coming back or what he'll say when he does! I'm pretty sure he needs some space, though."

"Really? Where did he go?"

"Haven't the foggiest."

"Fine," Angie said, "then you get your ass over here to my house. You have a lot of pussy munching to do."

"Okay, that sounds like a plan," Taylor agreed, she too feeling a lot of guilt, now that it was over and she'd calmed down. She wasn't sure how she could face him again... even as she examined her stained black sweater and scooped a little more cum off of it. God, she'd love to taste it directly from the source, and then ride her Daddy's dick.

"Hurry the fuck up," Angie ordered, "I'm so sitting on your face, and then pounding that pussy with a new strap-on I just bought."

"On my way," Taylor said, hanging up and heading over to Angie's... with potentially dire consequences from her actions spinning frenetically through her head.

.....

CHRISTMAS EVE AFTERNOON

It was almost two weeks later, and the mood in the James household had been awkward, to say the least... since neither the father nor the daughter knew what to say to the other.

Which of course didn't stop either of them from fantasizing in private about what had happened, replaying it in their heads, and coming hard and often.

And this afternoon, while Angie was fucking Taylor with a new and unique toy after they'd put a bunch of test subjects through their paces, Angie said, having been teasing Taylor a lot about her desire to become a Daddy fucker, she'd now decided to push it further with some adlibbed roleplaying. "Do you like that, baby girl? Do you like your Daddy's dIck pounding your pretty pussy?"

"Angie," Taylor moaned, the spoken words were turning her on even more than her recurring thoughts. She'd become obsessed with thoughts about her Dad's dick, and was able to replay their entire encounter in her head.

"No, I'm your Daddy, baby girl sweetkins," Angie corrected, as she fucked Taylor good with her new dick, which was eight inches long... times two, since it was double-ended. It was also six inches around, inside each of them. An amazing dick, made for two girls to share... and they both wished they'd discovered it sooner.

Taylor was feeling horny, and Angie was in character, their having roleplayed together many times, although they'd only recently ventured into mock incest. She responded in her own character, "Oh yes, Daddy! Give me that dick!"

"How long have you wanted Daddy to fuck you, baby girl?" Angie asked in her best man's gruff voice, caressing Taylor's back while she fucked her.

"Soooooo long, Daddy! And ever since Mommy left, I've longed to replace her in your bedroom," Taylor responded, her orgasm rising rapidly with this twisted, incestuous roleplaying.

"Well, you're my little incestuous slut now," Angie said, reaching for Taylor's ponytail and tugging on it while she kept up the rapid pace of their fucking.

"Oh yes, Daddy! I'll be such a good girl, such a good slut for your great big cock!" Taylor moaned, about to erupt for real. "Now pound my pussy, Daddy! Pound me hard!"

"Oh, yes! Take it, baby girl, take Daddy's dick!" Angela screamed, really giving it to her naughty best friend.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck your baby girl! Fuck your slut, oh yes, Daddy, yes, Daddy, oooooooh yes!" she babbled through a minute-long final pounding, before her orgasm finally erupted.

Angie cackled with laughter while she kept pounding Taylor through her orgasm. Then she pulled out, slid the double dick out of their wet pussies, flipped Taylor onto her back, and sat on her face.

Taylor hungrily dined on her best friend's pussy, while her intense orgasm maintained its lengthy hold on her entire body.

After coating her best friend's face with her cum, Angie climbed off of her, repositioned herself so they were face to face, and said, "Hey, I've got an idea!"

"You always have ideas," Taylor said, licking her own lips, for any last remnants of her favourite snack.

"I've got a wicked idea," she elaborated.

"You always have wicked ideas," Taylor smiled. "And those ones are usually fabulous."

"We're going to convince your Dad to test drive the prostate attachment."

"Oh, well. This isn't one of your fabulous ideas, then. Sorry, it's not going to happen," Taylor said. Her Dad was adamant about not sticking anything up his ass.

"Leave convincing him to me," Angie grinned confidently.

Whatever you're planning, it won't work," Taylor warned, even though she'd long ago learned not to underestimate Angie's salesmanship or her sexual prowess... no one ever turned her down... ever.

"Your Daddy's dick will be pounding my tight little pussy very soon," Angie promised, kissing her best friend on the lips.

"I wish," Taylor said dreamily... it was a real reach, and highly unlikely, but if anyone could convince her Dad to take a dick up his ass, it was Angie. For instance, one night at a frat party they'd ass fucked at least thirty guys, all of them anal virgins, and most of them homophobic.

"I guarantee it," she said.

.....

The next afternoon, Christmas day, after Taylor and her Dad swapped presents in the morning, and she'd prepared them a nice brunch. It was an amazing day in California, and her Dad decided to go work on the fence around their back yard he'd been working on during his free time.

Angie, knowing about the Dad's fetish for nylons, came over dressed in a sexy red Santa's elf suit, with red thigh highs that would show off their lace tops whenever she bent over at all.

Taylor was wearing a brand new pair of Victoria Secret thigh highs, purple ones, that had a seam of little rhinestones up the back, and a black sundress with a not-quite plunging neckline.

"Oh my God!" Taylor gasped when she saw what her friend was wearing.

"I'm in a giving mood," Angie smiled. "You look pretty hot too."

"This is the sexiest outfit I could pull off around Daddy without causing any suspicion," she explained.

"Well, let's get this sex party going," Angie said brightly.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea."

"Yes, you are sure," Angie smiled.

"I'm not saying I'm unwilling to give your idea a try," Taylor pointed out, "I just don't think it's a good idea. Or in other words, it won't work."

"Only one way to find out," Angie said, peering out the back window.

Mr. James was in the backyard sawing pickets, when the girls went out to join him... he was shirtless... building a picket fence using cedar lumber, and it was hot as fuck outside. The fence had been a pretty good distraction for him, ever since he'd... you know... done what he'd done, with Taylor there. He couldn't believe he'd allowed his daughter to see him naked and coming! He also couldn't believe when his daughter had rubbed her pussy under her skirt while he watched... and then she came too, just a few seconds after he did. He also couldn't believe he actually came on her... and that she'd eaten some of it... which was so shockingly hot... but horribly shameful. He also couldn't believe he'd had what was without a doubt the most intense orgasm of his life! What he couldn't know for sure, was whether that was because of the edging, or was it the sex machine, or was it because his daughter was right there, and pretty much taking part? These questions had been swimming around in his head, like sharks circling their prey... for two weeks.

Neither Taylor nor he had mentioned the incident. Not even once.

And, worst of all, he'd been compulsively avoiding her as much as possible... suddenly everything between them was awkward... because although they both felt extremely guilty, he also felt a growing physical attraction to his daughter... which she'd exacerbated by wearing nylons every day since their dalliance... constantly hardening his dick whether she knew it or not... which he wondered about. Was she aware of his fetish for women's legs and feet in nylons?

"Oh my God," Angie said, as she watched the shirtless DILF sawing a picket to size, his strong muscular arms in full view.

"I know, right?" Taylor agreed.

"How have you kept yourself from just climbing into his bed, straddling that god-like chest, and fucking him until you both went blind?" Angie asked.

"It's been very tempting," Taylor admitted. She'd frequently watched her Dad working from inside the house, had brought him lemonade a couple of times, and secretly rubbed more than one out while she watched him working, and remembered that perfect dick she was keeping alive in her mind.

"I imagine it has," Angie mused, going to the fridge and retrieving a pitcher full of lemonade. "I think he looks pretty thirsty."

"He does, doesn't he?" Taylor smiled, excited about the possibilities she was beginning to feel more optimistic about. After all, no guy ever said no to Angie... and very few women. Those were the spells you cast when you were a natural redhead... with captivating green eyes... huge breasts that dominated her slender torso... a perfect ass... and amazing legs. Even though she was only five foot two, somehow she had a very large presence that captured an entire room, or even a wide beach.

"Wait here," Angie said as she headed outside. "And set up our sex chair."

"Gotcha," Taylor agreed. The chair was still in the exact same location it had been ever since that first day. She wouldn't be taking it back to the lab until the New Year, and her Dad wouldn't go anywhere near it.

Angie sauntered outside in four inch heels with a glass of lemonade in her hand, and she said, as he was nailing a picket to the top rail, "You look thirsty, Mr. James."

John turned around and saw his daughter's hot best friend approaching him wearing a sexy Santa's elf outfit with red nylons, and his dick instantly woke up from its slumber. "W-w-what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit Taylor," she said, handing him the iced drink, noticing how he was drooling over her body. "Merry Christmas."

"Oh," he said, accepting the drink and looking into her huge expanse of cleavage. That outfit couldn't remotely conceal her voluptuous tits. "Merry Christmas to you too, Angie."

"And..." she said, as she placed her index finger on his bare chest, traced it down a few inches and then took it away again, feeling his raw, manly sweat, "We need your assistance inside the house."