A Present for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to ride you now, Daddy," Taylor uttered bluntly. "I need my Daddy's dick inside my pussy right fucking now!" She climbed onto him and lowered her soaking wet pussy onto his dick, while her Daddy just sat there... dazed, confused, and totally compliant.

"Ohhh, honey," he moaned, as he suddenly realized his dick was deep inside his daughter's pussy.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned, as she began riding him. "I've fantasized about fucking you for so long... ever since the day Mom walked out of our lives forever, and good riddance!"

"You have?" he asked as he admired his daughter's firm tits and hard nipples while she bounced on him. The wetness of her pussy, the wildness of the act, and the dildo still furiously fucking his ass, had transported his consciousness into a fevered kingdom of lust.

"Oh, Daddy, suck on my tits while I ride your big fat cock," she demanded, really grinding on it.

"Have you ever fantasized about fucking your daughter?" Angie asked from out of nowhere. He'd forgotten she was even present!

"I do all the time," he admitted, finally answering the question he'd avoided answering earlier more than once, before cupping her tits and taking the left nipple into his mouth.

"You do, Daaaaaaaaaddy?" she moaned. "Reeeeeeally?"

Angie then joined the nudist (three's a) crowd by stripping off her dress, and she strapped on a strap-on. Sure, this was a special daughter and Dad moment, but there as no way she was going to sit on the sidelines and just watch!

"I really do, my sexy little fox," he admitted, gazing into her eyes from a few inches away.

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much!" she said, leaning forward and kissing him like a lover instead of a father.

Angie lubed up her dick, as she watched the Dad and daughter making out. It was easily the hottest thing she'd ever seen!

They made out for a couple minutes, their tongues exploring each other's mouths, while Taylor continued riding him... until she came. "I'm coming!" she declared, breaking away from the kiss.

"Not just that, but you're coming on your Daddy's dick, baby," he celebrated with her, living completely in the moment.

"It's time for both of you to go for multiple orgasms," Angie announced, as she got behind Taylor and slid her cock into her ass.

"Oh, you nasty bitch!!" Taylor screamed, suddenly with big dicks inside her pussy and her ass simultaneously. She looked into her Dad's eyes and said, even as her orgasm continued ripping through her, "Daddy, Angie just shoved her dick inside your baby girl's asshole!"

"She did that to me too, sweetheart," he said with a slight chuckle, as he went to her other nipple and sucked it between his lips.

"But this isn't the first time she's done that to me," Taylor added, trying to shock her Daddy.

"And John, today won't be the only time I'll be fucking your ass either... and it won't always be with a machine! What do you say about that?"

"Angie, my daughter told me I'm supposed to do whatever you tell me to," he smiled, willing to indeed do anything he was told to.

"Now you two have fun together for the next while, and try to ignore me... if you can," Angie said, as she began fucking Taylor's asshole strenuously!

"Oh yes!" Taylor moaned, sitting on her Dad's dick, while he sucked and cupped her tits, while she was also being sodomized.

"Fuck my daughter's ass, Angie," he encouraged, while bathing Taylor's nipple with his saliva's wetness.

"Oh yeah," Angie smiled, loving the Dad's wicked encouragement.

"Yes, Angie! Pound my asshole, while my Daddy's dick is inside my cunt, and he's sucking my nipples," Taylor moaned.

"John, how's that dick in your ass doing?" Angie asked.

"It's still fucking me good," he said, "the stupid dickhead doesn't know how to quit!" he reported, with his own dick never going down either after his first ever orgasm inside his daughter's mouth.

"Oh, fuck, don't stop," Taylor moaned to... to the other two, or just one of them? Whichever, the hard ass fucking, mixed with her Dad's dick plowing her pussy, was driving her wild, and she knew her second orgasm was imminent.

"Come again, you nasty incestuous slut," Angie ordered as she fucked her friend's ass hard.

"Oh God," Taylor moaned because of the hard fucking, but also from Angie's wicked words.

"Yes, baby girl! Come all over Daddy's dick from getting your pretty asshole fucked," the father babbled encouragement, completely turned on by watching his daughter wallowing in the throes of passion.

"Oh Daddy, I want to be your sexy slut, your main squeeze," Taylor declared.

"And to sleep in his bed with him every night," Angie added.

"Yes, Daddy! Can I sleep in the same bed with you?" the daughter begged, looking at him with lust and vulnerability.

"Yes, baby girl," he agreed. "Now that my head's screwed on better, you can sleep with Daddy anytime you want."

"So hot," Angie said as she maintained her hard, deep fucking.

"Ohhhh, yes, daaaaaaaaaaddy!" Taylor screamed, crushing her breasts into his face while her second orgasm ripped through her.

Angie slowed down as her friend trembled uncontrollably, before pulling out and removing the strap-on. "Are you ready to drop another load, John?" she asked.

"Pretty close," he agreed. If his daughter rode him at all, he'd erupt very quickly.

"Then ride him, slut! Get your Daddy off again!" Angie ordered.

"I can do that," Taylor giggled. She was a little spent from her two orgasms in rapid succession, but holding her upper body pressed tightly against her father's, she began riding him with just her hips pounding him.

"Oh yes, baby girl! Ride your Daddy!" he groaned.

"I want you to come inside me, Daddy," Taylor moaned. "I want to feel your big dick twitch and spray a huge load into your daughter's pussy!

"But what if...." he began, but that was as far as he got, before the nasty idea, her tight pussy, and the lingering aftereffects from his prostate massage all joined forces, and he was shooting his load inside her before he had a chance to realize he was about to do it!

"Yesssss, fill me up, Daddy," Taylor moaned, feeling his warm seed spewing inside her.

"Fucking hell, that's exciting," Angie said, watching them with her hand once again between her legs.

"Oh, God," John said, realizing he'd not only just fucked his daughter... or more accurately, she'd fucked him... and now he'd come inside her! What if she got pregnant?

"So good," Taylor gloated, still riding him to squeeze every possible drop of his cum out of his dick and into her womb. "Merry Christmas, Daddy, I hope you like your present!" she said. "Your birthday present was the sex chair, but your Christmas present was..." she paused to kiss him again, and then she finished, "...me!"

"I love it!" he moaned, kissing her again.

Angie let them enjoy their moment for a couple minutes before she spoke up, saying, "Now it's my turn to come. Taylor, come here and show your Daddy how much you like pussy, too."

"Do you want to watch me eat my girlfriend's pussy, Daddy?" Taylor asked.

"Yes, baby girl," he answered, the idea so wickedly hot. "Get over there and show me how well you eat that sweet pussy!"

She climbed off of her Dad, dashed over to Angie, dropped between her girlfriend's legs, and dove into the aforementioned 'sweet pussy'.

John got off of the chair, surprised by how empty his recently vacated ass felt, and he also felt a little sore, and then for what he hoped was the first time of many, he watched his beloved daughter going down on another woman.

"Why don't you let me taste your daughter on your dick?" Angie requested.

"Sure," he agreed, going over and sliding his dick inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Angie moaned, always loving the taste of pussy juice on a dick... especially Taylor's.

Taylor looked up as she was licking, to see her best friend sucking her Dad's dick, but she was no longer jealous... not now that the two of them had tamed her Daddy, and all that nonsense about 'incest is wrong,' was behind them. Now that she knew she could fuck her Daddy and do... whatever else... with him anytime she wanted, she was happy to share his big dick with her best friend, and those two could do whatever they wanted together too!

Over the next few minutes, Angie came on Taylor's face.

Then the girls both got on their hands and knees, and John went back and forth pounding both of their pussies for his marathon third orgasm.

Taylor had two more.

Angie one more.

Finally, with both girls on their knees waiting for that third load just mentioned, he shot it all over both of their pretty faces.

Once their festivities were done, the two girls kissed each other again, before Angie pointed out, her face sticky with cum, "You know what? We never got around to doing Pattern Ten."

John asked, "On my dick, or in my ass?"

"Both," the girls replied in unison.

"Then how about tomorrow?" he asked with a smile.

"Tomorrow," both girls agreed, again in unison.

The end

Merry Christmas to all, and... well, you know.