A Present for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For instance whenever she's wearing those sexy sheer nylons, with her cute painted toenails showcased so beautifully for you?" Angie asked, as she swept her right hand down his muscular chest from behind, then continued moving it around on his sweaty torso.

John's eyes went wide yet again.

"Daddy, Mom told me about your nylon fetish," Taylor said, but then she corrected herself. "Well, it was more like she complained about it, and I thought she was being unfair."

"Oh," he said, his cheeks red with embarrassment, but also because of the slow, distracting meandering of Angie's hand.

"So with that information in mind, do you think it's a coincidence that she always wears nylons whenever she's around you?" Angie asked. "Or that I too am wearing them right now?"

"I-I-I don't know," he stammered, as he processed this stunning information... or scientific logic? His daughter always wore nylons... for him. Therefore, his daughter wanted to fuck him. The conclusion was unavoidable, and it was all too much for him to ignore!

Still standing behind him, Angie placed her right foot on the sex chair's armrest, so he could clearly see her toes. "Do you like looking at my foot, John? The nylon enclosing it is for your viewing pleasure."

"Y-y-yes," he stammered, overwhelmed, but also compelled to stare at the perfectly manicured toes being showcased so perfectly inside those unique red nylons.

"Go ahead and touch them if you wish," Angie invited him, nodding to Taylor, who increased the speed, just as her Daddy placed his hand on her friend's calf and moved it around.

He couldn't stop himself... it had been so unbearably long since he'd felt a pair of silky sheer nylons on a woman. He moved his hand back and forth on her leg.

"Do you like the feel of my nylons?"

"They're amazing," he breathed, captivated by the feel and the look.

"Speed it up some more," Angie said, and the sleeve suddenly advanced to Level Four in this continuing game of Tease and Please... which was driving him nuts.

"Ooooooh, God," he groaned.

"How did it feel the last time you came with our machine's assistance?"

"I came harder than I could have ever imagined," he moaned, his balls boiling as the pleasure rose rapidly.

"Stop," Angie said, and Taylor immediately shut the machine off completely.

"Nooooo," he moaned.

"I'll make you an offer," Angie said. "Do you want to experience the most intense orgasm in your entire life? Even better than the other one?"

"Yes," he said, completely subject to her whim.

"Then going forward, you'll do whatever I say, no matter what. Is that understood, John?" she demanded, as she nodded for Taylor to restart the sleeve.

"I don't know about thaaaaat," he moaned, as the machine began again with Level One and Pattern Six, not that he knew that.

"If you obey me, I'll rock your world," she whispered, her hand toying with his chest again.

"Daddy, just do whatever she tells you to," Taylor intervened. "Trust her, she knows how to orchestrate your pleasure like you can't even imagine."

"But Taylor," he said, looking helplessly at her, having no idea what to say... or how he felt.

"Just listen to her very carefully, and do whatever she tells you to," Taylor repeated.

"Okay, sweetheart," he sighed.

Angie reached around him and picked up the dildo attachment.

The bewildered father saw the dick in Angie's hand. A dick!!

"Is anything the matter?" Angie asked.

"You have a dick in your hand," he pointed out.

"Yes, but it's not as big as yours."

"Okay, but what's it for?" he asked nervously, even though following the conversation he'd had with his daughter after he came the first time, he knew it was about prostate stimulation. And his prostate could only be accessed via his... oh dear!

"Well you see, we already have sufficient data from using just the stroking device on you, so now we want to see how much better your body responds when we use the stroking machine and prostate stimulator on you simultaneously," Angie explained, still doing almost all the talking.

"Angie," he said, again looking at her amazing right leg and foot encased in the red nylon, "I don't mind helping, but this is getting a bit too much."

"You agreed to do whatever she tells you to, Daddy," Taylor reminded him.

"Have you ever had a prostate orgasm?" Angie asked, ignoring his objection.

"No. Never," he said adamantly.

"Strong words. Are they because you think it's gay?"

He paused and thought. Her question sounded judgemental, and he didn't want to sound homophobic, like some prehistoric asshole. So he answered pedantically, doing his best to craft a politically correct response. "I don't know for certain, but I believe it's generally accepted that the anus is an out only hole."

"Okay, you may be correct about what's generally accepted. But public opinion aside, have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?" she asked bluntly.

He froze. He had. It was his favourite way to fuck a woman... although that was based on very limited opportunities... long, long ago.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said. "So as you must know, anal sex can be very pleasurable for both men and women. Isn't that right, Taylor?"

"Yes, it's very pleasurable indeed, whether you're the top or the bottom," she agreed, imagining how wonderfully wide her Dad's dick could spread her asshole.

"That may be so, but...." he began saying, but then stopped speaking when the implications of what his daughter had just said caught up with him. She'd just said she'd had anal sex... and she really liked it!

"John," Angie interrupted, walking back around to face him, "like Taylor keeps telling you, you need to trust that I know what I'm doing, and that we both want only the best for you. And if you do obey me implicitly, I can guarantee that you'll experience pleasure unlike anything you've ever imagined."

"Um... I... well..." he struggled to come up with any lucid thoughts. But when he, looked into her exotic green eyes, he was unable to say anything sensible, or to refuse her anything she... or his daughter... wanted him to do. So finally he just said, "Fuck it."

"Exactly. And that's the plan," Angie smiled wickedly. "Stop the machine, Taylor."

She did.

Angie reached for the hot DILF, pulled the sleeve off of his dick while resisting the very great temptation either to stroke his cock, drop to her knees and suck his cock, or turn around, bend over, sit down on it, and start bouncing. Instead, she instructed, "Now stand up and stretch for a minute."

"Okay," he agreed, feeling so horny, and so intoxicated by this redheaded beauty... his hard dick still throbbing from the earlier pleasuring.

"Fetch the lube, Taylor," Angie instructed, enjoying the view of the Dad's very athletic ass.

"Coming right up." Taylor reached into the carryall bag for the lube. She briefly thought her Dad and Angie were about to fuck each other right in front of her, but no such luck. But whatever her immediate goal was, Angie, as usual, was unerringly using her charm and beauty to seduce her Dad into her inescapable web.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," John worried, as he watched his daughter bending over for the lube, and he noticed that her nylons had a seam of sexy rhinestones down the back. Shit, was that hot!

"Trust me, John," Angie said. "I'm about to change your life."

"Ya know? I promised him something very similar the last time," Taylor said, handing Angie the lube.

"And you delivered on that promise. Today we're going for Phase Two," Angie said.

"That did sound familiar," John joked awkwardly, as Angie flipped the lid open and squeezed a generous puddle of lube into her palm.

"Bend over and rest your hands on the seat of the chair," Angie instructed, once again all business.

"Yes ma'am," John said, who was still processing first, what was about to happen and second, what he'd now unequivocally agreed to do and three, that once again his daughter was seeing him naked, erect and quivering... which for some reason was even more awkward to him than just using the machine while she watched and controlled the action... especially right now, while he was bent over like a girl... or like a gay guy.

Taylor watched her Dad bent over, in awe of what she was witnessing, her pussy leaking down her leg a little. She wished she was wearing panties to absorb her dribbling, but Angie had insisted on no underwear for either of them.

"Relax," Angie suggested, as she positioned her hand between his firm ass cheeks and generously lubed up his virgin asshole. While she loved seducing straight women (including a couple of her professors, her Mom's best friend, a minister's wife, a Mom while her college daughter watched in disbelief, and a nun), her favourite exploit was taking a man's anal virginity. Sometimes if she caught a guy being an asshole to someone, she made it her goal to tear him a new one by literally pounding his asshole hard and rough. But at other times like now, her goal was to help a man get past society's archaic views about what does and doesn't constitute masculinity, and introduce him to the thrill of prostate orgasms.

"Yes ma'am," he repeated, although he was far from relaxed. A chill went up and down his spine as he felt this woman's fingers going into and out of his asshole... which was a good chill as opposed to a bad one, since it felt surprisingly wonderful!

Once the inner wall of John's asshole was thoroughly coated, Angie beamed at her best friend, winked, picked up the dildo and bracketed it onto the seat of the chair, lubed that too, and said, "Now turn around and slowly... and I do mean slowly... lower yourself onto the dick."

"Yes ma'am," he said with very mixed emotions (while he was starting to sound like a parrot). Yes, part of him still considered this experience to be gay; but another part of him was becoming very curious about what the next few minutes would feel like; while another part of him was horrified that he was about to be sodomized while his daughter was watching; and yet another part of him... fortunately the most prominent part... felt compelled to obey this hot, sensual redhead, come what may.

"Slowly, slowly," Angie reminded him.

"Understood," he said, now slowly bringing his ass downwards to the dick, while looking over his shoulder as if he was backing up a truck, triple-checking the exact location of the dick that was about to enter his ass for some playtime.

Angie lowered herself onto the side of the chair and held the dildo steady, guiding it into John's virgin asshole.

Taylor watched in awe, while her Daddy lowered himself onto the dildo... her pussy now not just leaking, but flowing.

He felt the dildo begin to press against his pucker, and he paused.

"Keep going," Angie encouraged him softly. "You may feel a little discomfort at first, but trust me, it will be worth it."

"Okay," he said, mindlessly following all the instructions this beautiful woman kept giving him... totally unable to say no.

He felt some initial resistance at his orifice for a moment, and then the slick dick slipped inside. "Oooooooh," he moaned, as he slowly... gradually... took more and more of the dick inside his ass. It didn't hurt... not quite... although he did feel some discomfort... but mostly it just felt weird.

"Oh yeah, there it goes," Angie said, always feeling a rush when a male anal virgin first took a dick in his backdoor... although more times than not, she was wearing a strap-on.

"Jesus," he moaned, as the dick kept going deeper into him.

"You're doing great, Daddy, take all that dick!" Taylor was cheering for him, she was so turned on.

"Taylor!" he gasped, staring at her in delighted shock while he indeed did take all of that dick, but he also saw her watching him with fascination, and he could tell she was mightily turned on from the wild look in her eyes and the red in her cheeks.

"All right!" Angie said excitedly, also very turned on, while she watched him taking the entire five-inch dick (yes, a small one, because it was his first time) in his ass. She then took hold of his hard real dick, and gave it a few vigorous strokes, before she replaced it in the sleeve, and said, "Good job! Now just relax for a bit."

"Umm, okay," he agreed awkwardly, processing the hard reality that he had a dick in his ass, and the wild fact that the hottest woman he'd ever met in person had just jacked his desperate dick.

"Man are you hard," Angie said, "Mr. James."

"Uh-huh," he agreed, words now eluding him because... what would he even say if he could access his brain?

"Level One Pattern Seven for both dicks." Angie said.

"Got it," Taylor said, now feeling quite annoyed and jealous, because Angie had just touched her Dad's dick... again!

Angie gave her friend a look.

As the machine started up again at a crawl, John was shocked to discover that not only was the sleeve manipulating his dick again, but the fake dick was fucking his ass! "Oh, my God!" he moaned and groaned from the sudden movements... albeit very slow ones.... of the dick in his ass.

"Oh yeah, John! Like I said, you can now just relax and let the pleasure wash over you," Angie advised him.

The differing sensations he was receiving from the two different devices were each unique, and they created a slow-burning pleasure, which was located... he didn't know where... everywhere?... as the two attachments seemed to be combining their efforts to turn him into a guy with a muddled mess instead of a brain who was getting absolutely desperate to come!

"How does it feel, Daddy?" Taylor asked, using all her willpower not to touch herself this time... since in her entire life, her pussy had never been more desperate to be touched, licked, and fucked!

"Ummm... good... I think... maybe?" he moaned, unable to feign that he wasn't enjoying this experience, but also unable to articulate just how much he was enjoying it.

"Level Four," Angie instructed.

Taylor made the adjustment.

Instantly, the sleeve and the dick both sped up. Not to the max, but damn close!

"Oooooooh fuck!" the father moaned, the intensity multiplying geometrically, and the sensations in his ass were indeed... launching him into entirely new realms of pleasure!

"Do you like how that feels, sexy?" Angie breathed into his ear.

"Ummmm," he moaned, unable even to try to come up with any actual words, while the pleasure consumed him.

"Can you feel my dick stimulating your prostate?" Angie asked, as if she was the one fucking his ass.

"Yash," he mumbled, his dick throbbing, and he knew he was about to burst.

"Back to Level One," Angie said abruptly.

"Noooooo!!!," he whined almost in a little girl's voice, as the pleasurable fast stroking and fucking crashed almost to a halt... yet again postponing the orgasm that... fucking... had been... rising inside him.

"Not quite yet, tiger," Angie whispered into his ear. Then to Taylor, "Hold at Level One, but switch to Pattern Eight."

"Done," Taylor acknowledged, wishing she was the one snuggling up against her Dad and whispering in his ear.

"You're killing me!" he complained, gasping for breath, struggling to regulate his breathing.

"If I succeed, it'll be a great way to cross over," Angie teased.

"You say I'll be going instead of coming?" he asked, horrified by the idea.

"No worries, stud. Soon you'll be coming so fucking hard!" Angie assured him.

Taylor had been keeping a burning question inside her for over two weeks, and she couldn't hold it back anymore. No longer could she just watch from the sidelines. She rushed over to her Daddy and blurted out, "Do you like my invention, Daddy?"

"Our invention," Angie corrected her.

"Yes okay, our invention," Taylor agreed. "Do you like it, Daddy?"

"Yes I do. It's really something else," he said as Angie went over to the controls and increased both Levels to Four.

"Your cock looks so big and hard, Daddy," Taylor crooned adoringly, now standing over him.

"Ooooooooh," he moaned, the combined breakneck speeds of both attachments once again driving him wild!

"Do you think your daughter is sexy?" Angie asked.

"I-I-I..." He struggled to get even a single word out.

"Go ahead and tell her. Tell her you think she's sexy," Angie encouraged him, taking charge of the remote and slowing everything down to Level Two and shifting to Pattern Nine.

"Yes, I do think you're sexy, honey," he admitted.

"Oh, Daddy!" she cried out, but he couldn't tell whether she was delighted or appalled, only that she felt strongly about what he'd just said.

He decided to go with the former, and he intensified it by saying, "You're a beautiful woman, honey!" But it didn't come out right, because he was moaning instead of speaking. Pattern Nine was driving him wild even at the relatively slow Level Two.

"Daddy," she said, admiring his fat cock head, a bit of which was sticking out of the sleeve, "may I suck on the tip of your dick, just for a second?"

"B-b-but, that would be wrong, honey," he said, even as he gazed upon those perfect lips he'd imagined wrapped around his cock more than once, and extensively, since the first time he'd used the machine.

"Then let me be wrong for just for a second, Daddy," she improvised urgently, as she reached down to the sleeve and hurriedly removed it.

"But sweetie, that would be incest," he pointed out, even though he didn't even try to restrict his daughter's actions.

"I know, I know," the hungry, lustful daughter replied. Then, spying the glistening pre-cum oozing out of his meatus, "Okay. Well. Then... how about I just lick all your creamy pre-cum away from your pee-hole?

"I don't know, baby girl," he said, trying to behave morally righteously, even though all this temptation was almost impossible to keep in abeyance.

"Please, Daddy, I just wanna taste it! I have to taste it! I want it so bad, Daddy. I promise I'll take my tongue away before you come," she bargained with lustful hunger, now down on her knees and looking up at him with her begging eyes.

Since the sleeve was now lying on the floor, Angie settled for turning the anal dildo up to Level Five, the maximum speed. And as his daughter wrapped her hand around his cock, John's resolve crumbled, and he agreed, "Okay, baby giiiirll, but I'm about to... I mean... I'm gonna..."

Taylor licked his cock head, felt his dick pulsating in her hand, and after just a single lick, she felt his humongous load spraying into her wide-open mouth!

"Oh, shit that's hot," Angie mumbled, her hand under her dress and rubbing herself.

Taylor instinctively caught all the creamy cum that was flying her way, and then she gobbled her Dad's cock into her mouth and bobbed furiously, desperate to extract every last drop of his creamy cum, and swallow it down.

"Honeeeey," he moaned, as the most intense orgasm he'd ever experienced... yes, even more bombastic than the previous record-holder from two weeks ago... cascaded through him... the prostate orgasm substantially more... just more... not only in its intensity, but in its very nature, than any before... yet even as his orgasm continued raging through him... he helplessly watched his daughter capturing his entire load, and then shamelessly sucking his cock!

After a dozen or so bobs, Taylor sat up and stated with insatiable lust in her eyes, "Now I've got to have your dick for real, Daddy!"

"Honey," he repeated nonsensically, or in other words, it had no meaning, as she pulled her dress up and off to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra... or panties... or... anything at all except her stockings. She didn't even have any pubes!