A Present for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We?" he asked, hearing her but not really listening, since her body was just too amazing to ignore... especially in this outfit... and red nylons on a woman was like finding a unicorn.

"Yes, Taylor and I need your help," she said, loving the power she wielded over men.

"Right, right, my daughter Taylor," he recalled, feeling like an idiot and way out of control of himself around this beautiful woman. Just as uncontrolled as he'd been when he'd been sitting in that chair naked a couple weeks ago desperate to come.

"Will you please come inside and assist us?"

"How can I help?" he asked willingly, glancing down and seeing her heels were open toed, and her toenails were painted blue... which made his already hard as a rock dick flinch.

"Your original data will serve us well as our base data, but we need to confirm and build upon it, It's excellent data, and we're targeting our product at men like you," she said.

"Men like me?"

"Healthy, hardworking men who might need some release after a long, hard day of working," she said, stressing the word hard both times she used it.

"I see. But I don't think..." he began.

Angie placed her fingers on his lips and said, her innuendo not remotely subtle, "If you do this favour for me, I promise I'll do a very special favour for you in return." She then took his sweaty hand in her small soft one and led him back into the air conditioned house. The heat wasn't very pleasant with the nylons she was wearing and it was making her sweat.

As she walked in front of him, it became obvious she was wearing thigh high stockings, the tops of which could be clearly seen with each step she took. He knew he should put a stop to this seductive game... if that's what it was... before things got out of hand like they had a couple of weeks ago, but he just followed her blindly... just like many other men had done before.

"Where's my daughter?" he asked as they entered the house.

"She's getting your sex chair ready."

"Angie, I...." he began.

"Mr. James, I can tell you're uncomfortable, but please just trust us. Your data was very interesting, so we want to do a follow-up test to see if the results this time remain consistent."

"I just don't..."

"I know, I know, it's awkward," she said, "but trust me... we'll make this very much worth your time."

"I'm not concerned about that," he said, as they entered the living room, and he saw his daughter wearing a cute sundress and black nylons. His first thought was already twisted: I wonder if her nylons are thigh highs too.

"Hi, Daddy," she greeted, flouncing over and giving him a huge hug. "I'm thrilled that you've agreed to do this second session with us!"

"I really don't think this is a good idea," he said, looking at his daughter's legs and feet in nylons... making his already hard dick twitch. Then to make things even more tempting, he watched Angie slip out of her heels and fully reveal her sexy toes.

"Au contraire, it's a great idea," Angie said, wiggling her toes, knowing from Taylor that he had a foot fetish.

"Just go ahead and get undressed, Daddy," Taylor urged him. "And since I've already seen your penis ejaculate, we shouldn't have any awkwardness this time."

"But your friend hasn't seen my penis or... the other," he pointed out, trying to maintain eye contact with the two women, which he was failing at miserably.

"Trust me, Mr. James," Angie said, in fact very eager to see his dick, but acting as if it was no big deal. "In our line of work, a penis is just a penis."

"I'm not sure if hearing that makes this better or worse," he chuckled awkwardly.

"Now kindly discard those shorts, if you please," Angie said.

"Fine," he sighed heavily. He knew that getting naked wasn't a great idea... again... but he was unable to refuse.

Already stripped to the waist, he pulled down his shorts down, although this time he was wearing underwear.

Taylor teased, noticing the large bulge he was sporting in his tight boxer briefs, "You're wearing some sexy underwear this time, Daddy!"

"Taylor!" he gasped.

"And please remove the underwear as well," Angie said, all business, not reacting visibly to what was indeed an impressive tent.

"This really isn't a good idea," he said, although he didn't back up his words with action, as he pulled down his underwear, and his very hard dick sprang free.

Angie was indeed impressed, allowing herself the slightest of smiles, and she gave Taylor a sly, suggestive look.

He noticed Angie giving Taylor that look... which to his eyes was unreadable, but it made him feel self-conscious anyway, and he silently cursed his ex-wife for treating his self-esteem so shabbily. "W-w-what was that exchange just now about?" he stammered.

"Nothing," Angie said innocently.

"It didn't look like nothing," he said, now standing there wearing only his socks.

"Well..." Angie said, smiling ever so slightly as this time she looked... no, stared directly... at his hard cock for a full three seconds.

"Come on, what is it?" he insisted, beginning to feel overwhelmingly insecure.

"Okay, okay," Angie said, now not even pretending she wasn't staring at his dick, "it's just that Taylor told me you were big, but... oh my God, Mr. James, I'm sorry, but I can't stop staring. I had no idea you had such a nice big... fat... cock. It's truly magnificent!"

He couldn't help smiling upon receiving such an extravagant compliment from such a gorgeous woman.

"I mean, ordinarily I'm not impressed by anyone's dick. Isn't that right, Taylor?"

"Yep," Taylor agreed, watching and listening to the conversation with excited intrigue, and loving this opportunity to perv on her Dad's amazing dick again. Her pussy was tingling and already getting wet.

"But wow, Mr. James, I just can't take my eyes off of your big dick," Angie continued showering him with compliments.

"Well, you're a very pretty woman," he complimented, looking at her legs and feet that were making his dick twitch... visibly... right in front of them both!

"Only pretty?" she asked coyly. "Some men are kind enough to call me hot."

"Oh yes, you're sizzling hot," he said, beginning to feel much more at ease, even briefly forgetting his daughter was in the room.

"I think we should get this session started," Taylor said, feeling horny as fuck.

"Right, right," Angie agreed, shaking her head, a bit and shifting from flirtatious to businesslike. "Please sit down on the chair, Mr. James."

"You may call me John if you like," he said, as he approached the sex chair that had been sitting in the same place for a couple of weeks... a constant temptation and reminder of his previous shameful behaviour.

He sat down, and Angie promptly took charge of his dick, grasping it by the shaft (which made him groan), and inserting it into the sleeve while Taylor hooked him up to the heart monitor.

"Such a lovely big cock," Angie murmured softly, deliberately reminding him how impressed she was. Then in a normal voice, "All right, Taylor, start it up."

Taylor did, beginning with Level One and Pattern One... a bit envious that Angie had gotten to handle his dick first.

"Can't we get to the faster Levels and more intense Patterns right off the bat?" he requested. "That edging thing... on and on and on... it almost killed me!"

"According to Taylor's findings and the raw data, I understand that eventually, you erupted very impressively," Angie said, "and you began with this same Level and Pattern."

"Taylor!" he gasped.

"And you made quite a mess on her black sweater," Angie added.

"Taylor!" he repeated.

"Mr. James, your daughter hasn't compromised any privileged information. As she must have told you, these sessions are for Science, so we need to record absolutely everything in our notes, and review every detail afterwards," Angie explained. She then added in a whisper as she went behind him, "And since we're besties, we always tell each other everything anyway."

"I guess that isn't a surprise," he said glumly.

"So today we need to accurately replicate the same procedure as the last time," Angie said.

"Oh, great," he sighed, meaning he was in for another lengthy edging... which he'd been doing on the sly while he jerked off ever since, to make his private orgasms more intense.

"Is Level One Pattern One doing anything for you this time?" Angie asked.

"A little."

"Good, that's its purpose," she said, "a nice gentle warmup."

"Except I'd really like it to go faster."

"I see," she nodded, reaching her hand up in the air and showing Taylor four fingers.

Taylor quickly switched from Level One to Four, and Angie asked, "Like this?"

"Oooooh yes, like that," he moaned, the Level having accelerated suddenly and dramatically!

Angie made a cut gesture, and Taylor dropped it back down to Level One.

"We aren't doing that whole edging thing again, are we?" he asked, even though it was obvious they were.

"Actually, we are," she said, "it really is necessary," and she came around and sat on a dining room chair directly in front of him, slowly crossing her left leg over her right knee... maybe, just maybe giving him a glimpse of her shaved pussy... a la Sharon Stone... and she was commando like always, of course. "But this time we'll also be asking you some questions and giving you a variety of stimuli."

"Really?" he asked. Maybe she'd already begun with the stimuli by crossing her legs, although he hadn't quite seen the pussy he'd hoped for in the moment. However, her pretty painted toenails and long nylon-clad legs were now directly in his view.

"Yes, really," she confirmed. "Switch to Graze, Taylor."

"Got it," she said, shifting to Pattern Two.

"Have you masturbated at all since the first time you used this machine?" Angie asked casually but elegantly as if they were assessing a nice cup of Darjeeling Tea.

"Jumping right into the personal questions, are we?" he asked not at all elegantly. This next Pattern was a little more pleasurable than the first one, but at Level One, it was still no more than a slow, teasing burn.

"There's no point in beating around the bush, John," she said. "The more data we compile about your body's reactions to various sexual stimuli... along with your own comments and actions, the better job we can do both for you and for Science."

"I see," he said.

"And the answer to my question?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Yes once, or yes more than once?"

"More than once," he admitted, glancing over at his daughter, who was looking right at him. God, even though Angie was a complete knockout, he couldn't deny the many inappropriate thoughts he'd been having about his daughter since his birthday... and salacious memories, too... such as her masturbating right in front of him, and more perversely, eating his cum from her sweater.

"More than three times?"

"Yes."

"More than five?"

"Yes."

"At least once a day, ever since that day?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

He had to think about that one. He was pretty sure the answer was yes, but he wasn't positive. "I think so."

"Good, very good," she nodded. "And were you masturbating daily before your session on the machine?"

"No," he admitted. His sex drive had taken a real nose dive since the divorce.

"How often were you masturbating before the machine?"

He admitted, glancing down at his daughter's feet, "Maybe once a month."

"Oh my, you poor boy!" Angie commiserated, as if this was a horrible state of affairs... which for her, it was... she couldn't even remember the last day she hadn't come... although it was rarely from masturbating, since she had so many men eager to fuck her, and so many women willing to go down on her... and her own personal Energizer Bunny fuck buddy named Taylor.

"It wasn't all that bad," he tried to soften the impact of what he'd just admitted.

"I can't imagine not getting fucked or having some pretty girl between my legs every day to get me off," she said bluntly, then looked purposefully at Taylor... whose cheeks instantly went red.

In a heartbeat, John understood clearly that his daughter was one of those pretty girls between her legs, and his visual made his cock flinch, and he involuntarily moaned.

"Shift to Mushroom Drum," Angie said, as she stretched a leg straight out and wiggled her toes, trying to look like it wasn't to tease this hot man.

"Done," Taylor said.

John remembered before the Pattern even changed, that this was the one that focused on his cock head.

"What about you, Taylor? Could you imagine going even a day without an orgasm?" Angie asked.

"Maybe as long as a day once in a while," Taylor said, then for a little drama, she added after a couple of seconds, "maybe."

"You're lucky we're here for you, Mr. James," Angie said.

"I guess so," he responded, just kind of going with the flow now that he'd committed to this situation... and he was doing 99% of his thinking with his lower head.

"Level Four," Angie ordered.

Taylor immediately upped the velocity to almost the max.

"Oooooh!" John groaned, the pulsating and the machine speeding up simultaneously had shifted the pleasure from teasing to pleasing.

"John, do you know that daily orgasms are important for your health... both your body and your mind?" Angie asked, watching this handsome man enjoying the sex machine she'd helped to design.

"Noooooo," he moaned, his balls beginning to bubble.

"It's true," she said, as she gestured to Taylor, and she dropped it back down to Level One, "it's even more critical for women."

"Jesus!" he said, the slow, then fast, and then slow again pace was already driving him wild.

"Yes, women who don't have sex every day can turn into complete bitches," Angie said, only kind of joking.

"I guess that explains my ex-wife's bitchiness," he said with a smirk.

"If I was your wife, I'd make very sure you had daily orgasms," Angie said. "A dick like yours deserves to be exercised regularly. Isn't that right, Taylor?"

Taylor had been silent for a while, just watching and listening to the interactions between Angie and her Dad, just like she usually did with the other participants they worked with. But unlike with most participants, this time she was horny as hell, and she was listening to every explanation and every reply with bated breath. Angie made a point of periodically including Taylor in the conversation on those occasions too. She replied, assuming her cheeks were as red as the embers inside her, "Yes, Daddy. Your dick is special enough that it would be a crying shame if it wasn't worshipped frequently."

"Jesus!" he groaned upon hearing those lascivious words being spoken by his daughter, and he couldn't stop himself from picturing her giving him a nice, worshipful blow job.

"Did his heart rate just spike?" Angie asked.

"Considerably," Taylor replied.

"In...ter...es...ting," Angie nodded, drawing the word out, as if each syllable was a word in itself.

"What's interesting?" he asked, even though he was sure the blabbermouth machine had reported his physical reaction to hearing his daughter's thrilling words.

"Nothing in particular," she said, wanting to draw him in. "Pattern Four," she instructed, its name eluding her at the moment. She too was horny as fuck right now. This special man's special dick did indeed need to be worshipped regularly... starting today.

The Pattern changed to one that was a little annoying.

"What did you think of the last Pattern?"

"The best of the first four today," he answered, but then repeated his question, "what in particular did you think was so interesting?"

"Are you certain you want me to answer that question?" she asked. "We usually consider it restricted information... staff only... but on the other hand, it's likely dead accurate. The machine never lies." As she said that, she signaled to Taylor with five fingers, so she progressed the sleeve to Pattern Five.

"Just tell meeeeee," he demanded... or rather moaned... as the Pattern intensified.

"Do you want to tell him, Taylor?"

"No, I really don't, but I think you should," Taylor said, getting all flustered.

"I really do think you should be the one to tell him," Angie smiled wickedly.

"Someone needs to tell me," he moaned. He was learning that at the lower Levels, the speed of the sleeve was more significant than the specific Pattern pulsations.

"Okay then, here goes. Daddy, this machine is far more sophisticated than it appears... it can serve as an embarrassingly accurate and detailed mind reader, which is why we're usually secretive about what it tells us. But since we have decided that you qualify as 'need to know', it told us the following. When I told you it would be a shame if your dick wasn't worshipped regularly, you quite naturally pictured me doing the worshipping, which increased your heartrate quite noticeably. Or in other words, you fantasized about me performing fellatio on you, and that really turned you on... and in fact, you almost ejaculated," she explained at length.

His eyes went wide, as Angie made a 'slow down' gesture, and Taylor slowed the sleeve back down again... in effect, edging him far more methodically and ruthlessly than she did the last time.

"Does that make sense to you?" Angie asked. "Are you aware that your daughter turns you on? Powerfully?"

He didn't say anything, as Angie put up six fingers, and the Pattern again changed. This time he was so focused on her question, he barely noticed.

Taylor watched and listened intently.

Angie stood up and said, "Don't be ashamed, Mr. James. If you objectify your daughter and have sexual fantasies about her... and everybody here knows you do, since the machine doesn't lie, it's not unusual. It's completely natural."

"It is?"

"While Sigmund Freud's famous theory about the Oedipus Complex focused on mothers and sons, the same principle also applies to fathers and daughters," Angie said, now standing directly right in front of him.

"But that would mean..." he began processing.

"Yes. It means that many daughters want to fuck their fathers," Angie summarised bluntly. She lifted her fist into the air, which was the signal to speed up the machine dramatically.

"But, thaaaaaaat meeeeans..." he moaned, the sudden breakneck speed utterly breaking his focus away from this shocking conversation and its revelations.

"I can see that you've leapt way ahead of me. Yes, it means that your daughter secretly wants to fuck you," Angie said even more bluntly and shockingly than before. But this time she didn't ask Taylor to confirm her statement... or at least not yet.

"Jesus!" he gulped, both from the wicked words he was hearing from this beautiful woman, and the dramatically increased pleasure from the sleeve of the machine.

"Yes. God... or Jesus... works in mysterious ways," Angie mused, something she often said right after a revelation had completely stunned a participant.

John was getting very close to coming, so Angie waved to Taylor, and she dropped it back to Level One.

"You're going to give me a heart attack!" he groaned, breathing very heavily.

"From what? The edging, or the revelation about your daughter's desire for your body?" Angie asked.

"Both," he said, shaking his head.

"I'm going to preface my next question by telling you... in case you don't already know... that this session is subject to the same doctor-patient confidentiality regulations that would apply if we were licensed psychiatrists... which of course we're not... and you were our patient. So please answer this question with total honesty. Have you ever harboured sexual thoughts about your daughter?" Angie asked, as she went behind him.

He didn't answer, but he did look at his daughter, who was staring back at him.