All Comments on 'A Private House'

by J. Maze

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MainlinerMainlinerover 18 years ago
First Timer at the Mansion

It was a great story and I could feel myself with the man, but the words that were miss spelled took a little away from the story. I love to give some tongue but not sure what a tong was. Is that what you use for salad?

A litle bit of editing and the story would be perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
advertisement

i answered the ad,rang the number,discussed,and was given an adress.Funny, i thought the adress was familiar,when i pulled up it was.i walked up,rang the bell,she answered,looked at me and said Robert what are you doing here.I have an appointment,come in.I was looking at the sister of one of my wifes friends.She said we cant do this,i said its allright,if its all right with you.I wont tell your husband if you dont tell my wife.Hesitant,o.k. but why anal,i said my wife wont do it.Now Alba has a great arse,south american, my cock was already going hard.I said why,she said marriage problems no money.I paid,followed her into the bedroom,she undressed,i did,she came over,stroked my cock,then went down and sucked it,i could feel my cumm rising,i tried to push her away saying im going to cumm,but she held on as i filled her mouth,swallowing the lot.She stood up,lay down,i did,she turned and put her pussy and arse on my face,lick me,as she slowly stroked my cock back to life.i pushed my tongue into first her pussy,then her arse.she pushed back,then again took my hardening cock in her mouth,stroking my balls,she turned and lined my cock up with her pussy and pushed straight down on it,she was wet,she fucked up and down and then rolled off,on her back,her legs in the air and said now ciome on,fuck my arse.I got between her legs and pushed my cock into her,slowly until i was all the way in her tight hole and then began to fuck her.i lasted quite a long time in her because i had cumm before,she playing withher pussy,orgasming,milking my cock as i emptied deep into her.Absolutely the best arse fuck i have ever had.Believe it or not,i now live with her and she loves it in the arse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous