All Comments on 'A Pro-Wrestling Cuckold Ch. 02'

by longhairedcuck

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh fuck of yo fagg !

Yo mother is farting cum on latrine walls they are better then yo drivel dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Comment:

NO, you are not cuckold.

That is a guy that doesn't know what cheap slut is doing.

You, you know, so you are only mentally ill, that's it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Fetish

You tag this as "Fetish."

There is a Fetish category.

What follows in this progression?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

stupid man no real man likes to watch his woman with another man leave while you still have some respect don't like cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Please continue.

Ignore the Incel crowed.... they are very angry, if you hadn't already noticed. =D

They scream impotent rage at everything that isn't misogynistic, and seem to think they somehow own the category.

Which is funny, since they apparently can't read:

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Just in case you folks can read, but don't understand, this is what YOU are:

incel

aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, they're respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Why is this in Loving Wives?

She is his girlfriend, not his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too short

If you're planning a lot of chapters, make them longer and put more entertaining things into the story line. You correctly tagged this story as Fetish. Please post it there. And try to understand what you're writing about. Since this is his girlfriend, he is NOT a cuckold and this story doesn't belong in the loving wife category. How hard can it be to understand those simply facts? Poorly thought out and badly done.

1 star

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 5 years ago
The 5 foot bull?

That part did have me chuckling. The first chapter was a bit more organized and edited. The rastlin' angle is pretty cool. Its the exact opposite of where you would expect to find a cuck. Stay in your head a bit longer and try not to cut a chapter off in the middle of a scene. It seemed really odd that this girl knew so much. That high school she attended must have been freaky as hell. Thanks for the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Incel

Project much? Only an incel could take pleasure out of this abuse of a "man."

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Anon Thank You

You say the site is Loving Wives, extra marital fun, etc. Where is the Loving Wife? How can one have extra marital fun without being married? If you're going to rant, try to be a little grounded in fact. What the fuck is an incel but another made up word used to belittle someone who doesn't share your world view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep going - good story so far

Interesting to see if she does lock him up and then cuckolds him big time. All sorts of options here.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
“About 5 foot”

The “hunk” was only 5 feet tall? The wife has a thing for little people? Kinky!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Consenual wife/girlfriend sharing storys can be difficult to get right. Most leave the love out and just do a slut and wimp cuck story. Youve stated out with Lily slowly, lovingly exploring Jason's needs and limits. Hopefully youll allow Jason to use his wrestling skills to show us he's a man who is willing to explore there sexuality but not a wimp to be pushed around by her lovers. Looking forward to reading more of Lily's adventure into infidelity.

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingalmost 5 years ago
More detail please

Thanks for another chapter, this story is going at a nice pace with your two players taking their time to find thier way. I would like to see you slow it down and give us some more detail as to the thoughts and emotions they are having while they process their new found sexual kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
KingBandor

Really?!!?!? So now you are going to claim you wouldn't spew your rapey, incel BS all over these pages if the author had made them married instead of boyfriend/girlfriend... yeah, fuck right off.

We all read your shit story about rape. Every decent person here knows what a scum you are.

Please for the love of all that is sane in this word, if anyone from Literotica reads this, give the fucking BTB crowd their own fucking page so they can go hate women somewhere else!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To Anon-Incel

MARRIED means that he has a WIFE NOT A GIRLFRIEND.

And your wonderful definition of Incel is beautifully written which can't be said of this drivvle.. I can't imagine how he can be 'tented' if his GIRLFRIEND is lying on his chest for the simplest of examples. A 1 is too good but there isn't a 0 that could affect the score, unfortunately.

longhairedcucklonghairedcuckalmost 5 years agoAuthor
It's 6 feet

My apologies, I meant to write 6 feet smh. I don't have an editor atm so pls do be so kind as to bear with me. The coming chapters are surely going to be better paced and organized. I'm just getting the hang of this and it is quite exciting I might add. Thank you for all the support lol.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If his girlfriend gets off on humiliating and dominating him

And fucking other men, then she doesn’t respect or live him. Talk is cheap and her saying he’s her man is just talk and means nothing.

Put it this way, if I treat my wife like a queen in private but publicly humiliate, emotionally abuse and fuck other women, which action do you think tells the truth?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well dude in real life that is a couple doomed to failure. For you it lets you live out your homosexuality through a piss poor story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous