All Comments on 'A Project for Bethany Ch. 05'

by royalrogue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
freecityfreecityabout 3 years ago
Ruined the story

This chapter made the story go from a healthy kinky femdom story to a noncon for me. The breach of trust of Bethany outing him to his family and bringing his sister to a collaring ceremony without telling him is a major breach of trust in any safe and consensual d/s relationship.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Oh man. Just a couple more sentences to finish it!!!!

This is a much more erotic story. No punishment, or teasing. I’m not sure it is a lovers bond though. Actual sex between the two instead of a hand job would have been perfect. It may have been the last for a long time but it was a special night. Not very loving. I know he is a submissive slave but this was a special night

Sissboi1Sissboi1about 3 years ago

Great series, would like more of their life together; thought we were going to have Matty’s limits pushed with Rick.

flyhigh42flyhigh42about 3 years ago

Unlike freecity I read the story as primarily one of submission and humiliation and, so far, Bethany has shown her expertise in controlling Matthew. I hoping for and looking forward to Matthews excruciating humiliation when Bethany gifts his sister and a few of her like minded girlfriends with 24 hours of Matthew being loaned to them for their pleasure. One more deeper level of his submission, humiliation and his unwavering loyalty to any demand Bethany makes.

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 month ago

I get it that a kinky woman like Bethany has a lot of kinky friends. I even dig that his sister is also kinky. But that his sister and mom are kinky goes firmly into the 'everybody and their grandma is into kink' trope.

I second freecity. I would never attend a collaring ceremony when I would suspect that the collaree (is this even a word?! Probably not) isn't fully aware of who's on the guest list. ESPECIALLY if close friends or family are there as a surprise or felt as a surpriseouting.

It doesn't ruin the story for me. But I would lie if the story doesn't felt tarnished.

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 month ago

Sorry that I comment things twice. But in my book this story would have been so much better if Bethany had talked to Matty about her sister's role. There still would have been enough room for some humiliating teasing. The problem is the blindside.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous