A Project for Bethany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want this Matthew?" she asked.

The pleading desperation in his voice was clear.

"Yes, please, Miss Bethany."

"Will you remember the rules, Matthew?"

"I will remember them, Miss Bethany."

With that assurance, Bethany lowered herself onto Matthew's waiting tongue.

Matthew moaned as Bethany's smooth pussy covered his mouth. He slid his tongue deep inside and lapped at the flowing juices that started to cover his tongue, lips, cheeks, and chin. Concentrating on his task, Matthew alternated between licking Bethany's lips, driving his tongue as deep as he could, and lapping steadily at her clit.

With an eager and diligent tongue in her pussy, Bethany soon had an orgasm rising that she was ready to welcome. She felt Matthew shift under her and, glancing back, she saw him reaching for his throbbing cock. A quick slap at his hands ended that attempt at self-pleasure and Matthew's hands landed flat on the floor beside each of his hips.

Smiling at his obedience and readiness to refocus on the one thing she needed him to do, Bethany lowered herself into a hands and knees posture placing her clit directly above Matthew's mouth. The first trembling of an oncoming orgasm shook her body and she moaned her need for him to keep licking.

"Lick me, Matty, make me cum!"

Matthew sucked on Bethany's clit and then returned to a steady rhythm of licking. His efforts were soon rewarded as Bethany's orgasm crested. Bethany screamed as her orgasm shook her whole body. With one hand she tried to push Matthew's head away but their respective positions made that a futile effort. She moaned and shuddered, and then as the first after-shocks shook her body she slumped to the floor on her side.

"Good boy," Bethany whispered.

Matthew lay on the floor, trying to process what had just happened. His cock remained hard enough to ache but he didn't dare trying to stroke himself again. He wondered if this was going to be the way future maintenance spankings would end.

Bethany recovered quickly and rose to her knees. Bending over Matthew's face she smiled and spoke.

"Thank you slut boy, I may have to add that to your duties, but we're not done. Go to your corner."

"Yes ma'am," Matthew said quietly as Bethany rose and headed to her room to shower and change while Matthew contemplated his place in their arrangement."

Matthew stood in the corner as instructed, feet spread, and hands behind his head. The lingering taste of Bethany's juices on his lips only reinforced the emotional turmoil that kept his cock hard as he waited to be released.

Bethany cool hands-on Matthew's asscheeks startled him out of his reverie. Leaning on the wall beside him, Matthew could see that she was now wearing a form-fitting dress that reached just past her pussy. On her legs were black lace thigh highs stockings and she wore open-toed pumps with three inches of slender heel. Smiling mischievously, Bethany casually stroked Matthew's straining cock with one fingertip.

"I'm going out to dinner with Rick, and then we're coming back here to play for a client. Do you think you can hold off playing with yourself until we get back and you're listening to me cum?"

"I ... I don't know," Matthew stammered.

"Will you try, if I want you to? And I do want you to wait Matty."

"I will try Miss Bethany."

"Good boy," Bethany said as her fingertip circled the head of Matthew's cock, "and please tidy the place up a bit while I'm out."

"Yes ma'am," Matthew replied obediently.

Bethany allowed the fullness of her smile to spread across her bright red lips as the apartment door closed behind her. While waiting for her car service, she texted Janie, "Matty is such an obedient boy, I have so much to tell you next time we hook up."