Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Anal etiquette? You can't be serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

While your stories are generally well-thought-out (if delightfully extreme), you clearly didn't think through the consequences of a 122 degree F cleaning for 10 minutes. Humans have a pretty narrow body-temp range before experiencing pretty severe physical symptoms. Body temps above 104-105 can cause seizures, brain damage, or death. Though it is an archaic use, cool or cold enemas have been used historically to sharply bring down dangerously-high body temperatures.

The same would be true of the thermal transfer to core body temp of more than 5.5 quarts of water maintained at +23.5 degrees above normal body temp: You'd spike core body temp very, very, sharply, probably to well over 105 degrees -- and circulating overheated blood through the brain would be very very bad, if not fatal.

Obviously, this is overthinking a fantasy story, but you REALLY want to consider the consequences of fucking about with humans' core body temperatures.

lordodielordodieabout 1 month agoAuthor

"Anal etiquette? You can't be serious."

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley!

lordodielordodieabout 1 month agoAuthor

Those are fair points on body temperature. To be honest, I didn't think that deeply into it. So, let's just say that humans in the future have a greater ability to regulate their body temperatures and it takes a hot enema like this to really clean out the bowels! Or maybe I should have just written that the enema kept fluctuating from 120 to 70 degrees back and form. That would have been fun too!

Regardless, thanks for the feedback!

Muck_JMuck_J26 days ago

Enjoyed the latest run of additions to this series, thanks a lot for coming back to it (and to writing here in general)!

I enjoyed the "long form" stories a tad bit more, but these small "slice of live" glimpses are great to.

Hoping your inspiration and creativity stays with you (and for more stories)!

lordodielordodie7 days agoAuthor

Thanks! I'm hoping to keep things coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlordodie@lordodie
Lord Odie is now on Patreon! I've been writing hardcore erotica focused on BDSM and extreme anal penetration for years. I have finally taken the step to create a Patreon page. My vision is to provide a place for like-minded people to get early access to my work, discuss upcom...