A Question of Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madeline! What on earth are you doing here?"

Standing in his open doorway Henry Thornton stared at the pitiful figure of his Chief Financial Officer carrying two suitcases and weeping miserably in front of him.

"I'm... I'm sorry Henry, I.... I didn't know where else I could go." She sobbed wretchedly and, dropping her bags, flung herself into his embrace.

"What's happened?"

Ushering her inside he sat her on his sofa and poured her a drink.

Sipping at the whisky he had given her, pausing occasionally to wipe her eyes, Maddi haltingly recounted her weekend and what had happened between her and her husband. Sitting alongside her Henry listened without interrupting, waiting silently until she was finished.

"We should forget this stupid idea. You need to go back to him and try to make things right between you."

"No! I want to do this Henry. He's made his decision and I've made mine."

"You'll still be the next CEO whatever you decide." He took her hand in his, "The rest is just an old man's foolish dream."

"It's not foolish and I'm.... no, we... we are going to do it."

"Madeline you don't have to. I'll be gone in a few months and without your husband you'll be bringing up a child alone while trying to run a company."

"I want a baby. I've already come off of the pill. There's nothing else to be decided."

"But your marriage?"

"Aaron will either come round and accept what I'm doing or not. There's nothing more I can do about it."

Reluctantly he conceded the argument and stood up, "I'll put your bags in the guest bedroom and then we can think about something to eat."

"Shall I order in Chinese?"

"Perfect." Henry threw back over his shoulder as he made his way up the staircase.

It was getting late by the time they had eaten and, after clearing away the mess, Madeline made her excuses and went up to her room to take a shower.

Drying herself she sat down on the bed, her head filled with thoughts about what she was contemplating doing and the implications on her life.

'Was she prepared to sacrifice her marriage?'

'Could she go through with having a child without Aaron?'

'How would she manage the business when Henry died?'

'She had never been with another man.'

More than anything though she wanted to be a mother and that desire simply overcame everything else.

Perched on a stool in front of her mirror she applied a small amount of make-up; a little mascara, some eyeshadow and a lip gloss. All the while she could feel her heart pounding and her stomach tightening as she struggled with her decision.

She had only known Aaron. He had taken her virginity when they first met at university and she had never needed or wanted another man.

The idea of having sex with someone other than her husband, even if like Henry she loved them, terrified her.

'What if she couldn't go through with it?'

'Would he find her desirable?'

A host of thoughts flowed through her mind as she sat there and wrestled with her conflicting emotions.

Finally, with her mind made up for better or worse she slipped on a long semi-transparent robe, tying the single ribbon at her chest before stepping out of her room.

Pausing for a moment she took a deep breath and, with her heart still hammering against her ribcage, she pushed open Henry's door and entered his bedroom,

"Maddi?" He looked up in surprise.

She didn't answer. Instead, she untied the ribbon and let the robe slip down her body to pool around her feet leaving her totally naked.

"We.... we shouldn't.... what about your husband.... and your.... your marriage."

His voice trembled hesitantly as he stared at the beautiful nude woman standing in front of him.

"If we don't do it how else are we going to make this baby?" She giggled nervously, trying to sound more confident than she actually felt.

"Yes I know but...."

"Unless of course you don't find me attractive?" As she spoke Madeline lifted the covers and slid into the bed next to him.

"Of course I do, you're beautiful but I'm old enough to be...."

Putting a finger to his lips she stopped him, "My father, I know."

"Perhaps we should rethink....."

She cut him off mid-sentence with a kiss, her lips lightly brushing his as she pressed her naked form against him.

"I've only ever been with Aaron, please don't reject me now.

It was too much for Henry and, his cock responding, he wrapped her in his arms, his tongue pushing between her lips while his fingers caressed the soft skin of her back.

Sliding a hand up between them he grasped her breast, cupping it firmly and tweaking her sensitive nipple making her tense momentarily and gasp out loud

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Jerking at his intimate touch she cried out once.

For several minutes the two of them continued to kiss while she allowed Henry to freely fondle her tits. Switching between her twin girls his caresses sent little jolts of pleasure through her core every time he toyed with one of her sensitive buds, creating a delicious warmth that built rapidly between her thighs.

She stopped worrying about what was happening and let herself go, her hands grasping the bottom edge of his top, her lips leaving his momentarily when she dragged it up off over his head.

"Madeline...." He started to say, unable to tear his eyes away from hers.

"Ssshhhh.... It's alright, I want this." Gazing back at him, she whispered seductively, her fingers fumbling for the boxer shorts that were all he had on now.

"Fuck!" Was all he could manage to say as he heard her reassurances.

Taking a deep breath, she eased his boxer shorts down allowing her slim fingers to curl around his rock-hard erection.

This was likely to be the last chance for her to stop what was happening, she knew that, but she also knew that she wouldn't. She had made her decision, she wanted to be a mother, and now she would see it through.

Laying back on the bed Maddi spread her legs invitingly, exposing her moist pink slit to his lustful gaze, and smiled up at him.

"Make a baby with me." She whispered; her voice thick with lust.

Moving over her he settled between her splayed thighs and eased his bulbous cockhead between her nether lips, nudging her entrance open.

"Are you sure Maddi? There's no going back if we do this."

Once again, as she looked up at him, the thought that she had only ever been with her husband came to mind and for the briefest of moments she had second thoughts.

Pushing them away she smiled, "Yes, I'm sure. Now fuck me."

Slowly feeding his length into her pussy, inch by hard inch, he could feel her writhe under him, her legs wrapping over his as he entered her tight quim for the first time.

Oh God Henry.... you're..... you're in me."

Closing her eyes, she groaned loudly as their pubic bones met and his engorged shaft, only the second to enter her, was buried to the hilt inside her.

Then drawing back, he drove his erection into her again, her vaginal muscles flexing around his girth to caress his manhood as he began to fuck her.

Settling into an easy rhythm, Henry fucked her with long deep strokes, her juicy hole squelching wetly every time his glistening rod plunged all the way up into her welcoming depths. Underneath them his bedsprings squeaked in time with their movements, the headboard beating out a rhythmic tempo against the wall.

Trying to reconcile her emotions about what she was doing a number of conflicting thoughts occupied Madeline's mind but, as much as she knew she shouldn't be doing this she also knew she couldn't stop, her need to have a baby overcoming all reason.

"Don't stop... oh God, don't stop.... I'm... I'm... gonna...."

Her moans urged him on, his backside rising and falling rhythmically between her spreadeagled thighs as they both hastened towards their ultimate release.

"Oh yes.... Oh Madeline.... I...."

It was too much for Henry and, sheathing his hard length into her hot wet sex just a half-a-dozen more times, he erupted. With his cockhead almost butting her cervix he emptied an abundant deposit of his seed directly into her womb.

Feeling him spurting inside her Madeline clung to him, her hips lurching up off the bed to meet every one of his last few urgent strokes, her red nails digging into his biceps leaving marks behind them.

"Oh fuck..... I'm cumminggggggggggggggggggg!"

With Henry's dick buried to the hilt in her spasming sex she shuddered, bucking urgently against him, prolonging the feelings of delight that filled her until they slowly began to ebb away.

For a long moment they lay there; Henry on top of her panting breathlessly while she was pinned under him, her legs still splayed wide and her breasts crushed to his chest.

Shyly she bit her bottom lip and looked up into his eyes, her arms encircling his neck and drawing his face down to hers. It wasn't a lover's kiss, nor was it just an affectionate peck. His mouth met hers, his lips melding with hers, there was no tongue but there was a feeling of tenderness.

As they broke apart he rolled off her and sighed contentedly.

"Oh Madeline that was.... wonderful. I'd forgotten what it was like to be.... to be with a woman."

She didn't answer. Instead, she turned onto her side and snuggled against him.

Closing her eyes, she waited for sleep to come.

'She had let another man have her, a man almost old enough to be her grandfather.'

'Could she already be pregnant?'

'What was Aaron doing?'

'Was her marriage over?'

A host of thoughts ran through her mind as she lay there but, not once, did she consider whether or not she had done the right thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just over six weeks later when Madeline sat on the toilet and pee'd onto the plastic test strip. Holding it in her urine for five seconds she placed it on the side and impatiently waited.

She had gone to Henry's bed that first evening after she had separated from her husband and despite their combined uncertainties they had had sex. After that, hoping to fall pregnant quickly, it had seemed perfectly natural for her to spend every night there.

More often than not they had made love, mostly gently and caringly given Henry's age, although he had had his more passionate moments, especially when Maddi dressed a little more provocatively to encourage him.

Away from the house work had been a challenge, taking over the organisation wasn't a simple task and she had been kept very busy learning the ropes from Henry.

On top of all that there was the ever-present problem of Aaron.

Over the intervening weeks she had had little communication with her husband; the two of them just exchanging a few brief text messages so that she could collect the rest of her things.

It had left her wondering exactly what was going to become of her marriage.

Checking her watch Maddi saw it had been a little over three minutes so, rather nervously, she picked up the plastic test strip. Taking a deep breath, she focused her eyes on the wall opposite and paused for a moment, her heart racing as she prepared herself.

'Dare I look?'

'What if it's negative?'

Looking down she just stared at the two lines on the test strip for an age, hardly daring to believe what it told her, then tidying herself up she calmly walked down to the kitchen.

Sitting at the counter Henry glanced up as she entered.

"Are you alright Maddi?"

"I.... I think so." She bit her bottom lip pensively.

"What's wrong? You're not ill are you?"

She smiled at him, "No I'm not ill..... I'm just..... pregnant."

"What!" He exclaimed, "You mean.... you're actually.... We're going to have a baby?"

Madeline chuckled, "Yep, I'm going to have a baby. You're going to be a daddy."

"Oh my God.... I.... I don't know what to say."

Leaping off his stool he grabbed her, swinging her around and kissing her.

"Let's not say anything for the moment, it's early days and I don't want to jinx anything." She suggested quietly.

"Agreed." Henry couldn't stop beaming at her, "But this is fantastic."

"Apart from Aaron. I'll have to tell him." Even as she said it Maddi could feel her stomach tighten.

"Are you sure that's wise." He looked concerned for a moment, "You haven't spoken to him since.... well since you separated."

"I know but I have to."

He put her down and stepped back, his eyes remaining locked onto hers.

"You still love him don't you?"

"You know I do." Madeline nodded, "I'm sorry if that upsets you?"

He smiled endearingly, "It's ok I always knew you could never feel that way about me just as I will always love my wife. There could never be anyone else in my heart."

"I should have known you would understand." She could feel her eyes filling with tears as she hugged him.

"You know I can never repay you for what you are doing for me. So, if there is anything I can do to help repair the damage it's caused to your relationship with Aaron."

"Just stay out of the way. Let me deal with him."

"Don't worry, I'll be out of the way permanently soon enough." Henry grinned at her.

"Oh God, I'm sorry.... I didn't mean...."

Laughing he pulled her into another embrace, "It's ok Maddi, honestly. I was joking."

"But...."

"Listen, you've made me happier than I ever thought possible, since before my wife died. I'll go a very contented man knowing you're going to be caring for our child. I just pray that Aaron will be with you."

Forcing herself to smile Madeline's mind went back to her husband and how she hoped he would come around and be a father to her baby when it arrived.

She still had that thought in her mind when she stood outside the entrance to her former apartment later that evening. Waiting there it must have been at least five minutes before she managed to summon up the courage to knock on the door.

Biting her bottom lip while her heart thumped frenetically against her ribcage she waited as the lock turned.

"Hello Aaron I...."

Stopping mid-sentence, she could only stare at the unkempt figure standing in front of her.

He had clearly been drinking judging by his appearance. Unshaven, his eyes were bloodshot and his clothes looked as if they had been slept in.

"Hey slut, long time no fuck."

"Can I come in?"

Stepping aside he held the door open, "Sure, what do you want to drink? I've got vodka, whisky, tequila..... no, shit I'm sorry, I drank the tequila... sorry."

"I'll make us some coffee." Pushing past him Maddi headed for the kitchen, frowning at the mess it was in.

Dirty plates were stacked in the sink, the rubbish bin was full spilling the excess of its contents onto the floor and a pile of unwashed laundry lay by the washing machine.

Suppressing the urge to start clearing up she put a pod in the coffee machine and turned it on, letting her mind reflect on the state of the flat and her husband as she waited.

"So, what's this all about?"

Handing him a mug of coffee she sat down next to him on the sofa.

"What do you think? You!"

"Me?" She stared at him incredulously.

"Yeah you Maddi." Aaron closed his eyes for a moment, "I don't know why but I still love you."

She felt her eyes tearing up and took his hand, "I love you to baby. I always will but you need to sort yourself out. You can't go on like this."

"I.... I just don't know what to do without you."

Leaning closer she kissed his cheek, "You're never without me. I'll always be yours."

"But you're with Henry and...."

"Ssshhhhh.... I tried to explain that to you. You're the one that wanted me to go."

"How could we be together when you're sleeping with him, trying to get yourself knocked up."

Madeline's cheeks coloured and she looked down at her feet, "I'm.... I'm not trying anymore."

Aaron sat and stared at her for several seconds, slowly sipping his coffee, "You mean you've given up that idea?"

She didn't look up and shook her head, "No, I.... I'm pregnant."

"Fuck!"

"We can still be together. I love you and I want you to be part of this." Almost begging him she took hold of his hand, squeezing it, "I want you to be a father to the baby."

"I don't know. You're having another man's child. I'm not sure I could do that."

"Please Aaron, I miss you so much. I love you." Her voice was little more than a whisper as she gazed longingly into his eyes.

"I love you to but I can't share you with him."

Sitting back, she lifted her mug to her lips, finishing her coffee as she considered his answer.

"I understand baby but I can't walk out on Henry, he needs me more than ever now."

"Give me some time then Maddi. I.... I need to get my head around this, around us. I don't know if I'll ever be able to accept it but I'll try,"

"I guess that's more than I deserve."

"I'm not going to promise you anything, it.... it all hurts too much."

"Will you at least sort yourself out?"

Aaron nodded, staring miserably at the floor, "Yeah, sure."

"I... I'd better go." Unhappily she got to her feet, "Promise me you'll sort yourself out."

"Yeah I'll try."

"Bye Aaron."

He smiled grimly as she headed to the door, "Bye Maddi."

Madeline didn't let her tears start until she was outside.

Driving back to Henry Thornton's house she felt like part of her life had just ended while, at the same time, her pregnancy made her feel like another part was only beginning.

There was only one thing she felt certain of and that was that she wouldn't desert Henry. She had promised to support him through his illness, to take over running his company and the bear him a child to inherit everything.

It was a promise she intended to see through to the end.

The next few months grew progressively harder for Maddi as Henry's condition deteriorated more quickly than expected. At first it was small things; he would forget things, words, what it was he wanted to do, people's names.

Then his health started to decline and he was soon becoming indisposed with an increasing frequency. Suffering debilitating headaches, he struggled with his balance and quickly became fatigued whenever he tried to do something.

As his involvement at work waned so Madeline's workload grew and she was eventually forced to hire a full-time nurse to care for him.

At least things with Aaron were on more of an even keel for her.

They were talking, albeit only occasionally, and he appeared to have stopped drinking but still hadn't made any commitment to her. He would only say that he couldn't be with her while she was still with Henry, whatever that meant.

Then there was the small matter of her pregnancy. It was just a few weeks before her belly started to swell and her hormones began to take over control of her body.

By the time her first trimester ended she found herself struggling with her sexual needs and in desperate need of relief.

With Henry virtually confined to bed, her belly swollen and in an almost ever-present state of arousal, she was feeling more than a little stressed as she made her way to the meeting.

"Mr Yates?"

Stepping through the conference room door Maddi held out her hand to the tall grey-haired man waiting for her.

"Ms Northwood. It's a pleasure to meet you." He stood and grasped her fingers lightly, smiling pleasantly as he raised them to his lips.

"Likewise." Smiling at his gesture she sat down inviting him to join her.

It was the first time she had met William Yates, the CEO of one of their biggest customers, and she sat back sizing him up. Judging him to be in his mid-fifties, he was tall and slim, his neatly trimmed silver hair giving him a rather distinguished look, but it was his piercing blue eyes which really caught her attention.

They gave him the gaze of a leopard sizing up its prey.