A Question of Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mad's we've already talked about that. I'm not sure I can be what you want. I really do need some more time to think."

"But you love me?"

He nodded, sitting up in bed, "Yeah I love you but sometimes I wish I didn't. I just don't know if I can get past everything and be what you want."

"So where does that leave us? I mean.... would you be there with me when I have the baby?"

Aaron pushed himself up off the bed and started to collect his clothes while his wife sat watching him.

"I'll... I'll think about it, ok?" He mumbled not looking at her, "I... I have to go."

She climbed awkwardly out of bed, still naked, and hugged him, her heart aching for him to stay.

"I guess I understand, I'll be here waiting. After all I'm not going to be going anywhere."

"And William Yates?"

Madeline looked away and kept her eyes on the floor, "I have needs Aaron. I want you to be here for them but if you won't...."

"Then you'll turn to him?"

She continued to look away and simply nodded.

"I'd better go. I'll call you sometime." He embraced her one last time and then turned and left.

It was only later, when she was sitting alone, that she let the tears fall as she reflected miserably on the previous twenty-four hours. Saying goodbye to Henry, rejecting William in favour of her husband and their fruitless discussion that morning.

'Would Aaron take her back?'

'Could she turn to William for sexual relief after pushing him away?'

'Would her husband be there when the baby was born?'

She went to bed that night with those three thoughts fixed firmly in her mind.

Over the next few days life went on as normal and, going to work, Maddi kept herself as busy as she could. While it helped, it didn't stop the itch between her thighs growing steadily stronger.

Trying to push the feelings aside she managed to get through to Friday when the need in her became too great and she, reluctantly, surrendered to her arousal.

Despite wanting to give Aaron some time she tentatively called him only for his answerphone service to inform her he was unavailable. Leaving him a message, she went back to work and waited, the fire between her legs growing hotter by the minute.

As the hours slipped by, without a call from her husband, Madeline became increasingly horny, her hormones raging uncontrolled inside her, until she felt she was losing her sanity.

Finally, in desperation, she gave in. Aaron obviously wasn't going to respond so, unenthusiastically, she typed in William Yates number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello William." She said quietly when he picked up at his end.

"Madeline. This is an unexpected surprise. How are you?

"I'm ok. I wondered.... Are you free this evening?"

The smirking tone in his voice was clear when he eventually responded to her question, "I take it you need me to come over?"

"Err.... yes, I.... err...."

She could hear him chuckling almost evilly at the other end of the line as she stammered.

"It's not that simple now, is it? What about your husband?"

"What about him?"

"Won't he be angry about us getting together?"

Maddi paused before answering, "We.... we aren't together.... so, will you come? I'd... I'd like to see you."

"I'll see what I can do."

Hurriedly saying goodbye, he dismissed her and disconnected the call, leaving Madeline to sit back in her seat wondering just what she had done.

For an hour or more she wavered between calling him back and cancelling or just going home to wait for him to come to her house. As it was her needs overcame her hesitancy and, putting the matter of her husband out of her head for the moment, she let her hormones take control and left her office to head home.

Across town Aaron Northwood had been in a meeting for most of the day and, having left his phone in his jacket, didn't get his wife's message until after five o'clock that afternoon.

Spending most of the past week thinking about Madeline and then hearing her message was enough for him to finally make up his mind. He loved her, he knew that and he had already virtually decided that he would try and see if they could resurrect their marriage.

Wanting to tell her his decision in person and knowing she had asked him to come over he quickly tidied his desk and left his office to make his way across to her house.

'Could he be a father to someone else's child?'

'Was his love for his wife enough for them to resurrect their marriage?'

'Would it be possible for him to put everything that had happened in the past?'

Driving across town it seemed to him that no sooner had he made a decision than the plethora of unanswered questions filled his head yet again. He still had no answers but he would talk to his wife and maybe together they could figure it all out.

Parking in the driveway he strolled up to the front door and tried it, more than a little surprised to find it unlocked. Hesitantly, he pushed it open and entered, almost immediately feeling that something wasn't quite right. The downstairs area was mostly in darkness but Madeline's coat and bag on the side table in the hallway suggested that she was at home.

Approaching the staircase, he was about to call out so that he didn't alarm her when he heard the faintest of moans, suggesting that his wife wasn't alone.

The groans got louder as he crept cautiously and quietly up the stairs to the first floor where, ahead of him, he saw a partially open door letting a shaft of light flood out into the darkened landing.

Swallowing hard he paused.

'Did he want to see what was going on in the room?'

"Who was she with? Was it William?'

'Would this change his decision?'

Despite his misgivings he knew he had to look.

Inside Maddi was naked on her hands and knees kneeling on the bed, her heavy breasts swaying under her, while behind her an equally nude William Yates was gripping her hips and forcefully thrusting his hard cock into her.

"Oh yes... yes.... fuck me.... I'm.... I'm..."

She was moaning loudly now, her long dark hair hanging down obscuring most of her face as it swung back and forth in time with his deep strokes. All the while their shadows danced erotically on the wall opposite, their shapes outlined in the flickering light.

"Unghhhh.... Unghhhhhh..... Unhhhhhhhh!"

On his knees behind her William grunted in time with the movement of his hips, repeatedly burying his prick in her juicy pink slit. Again and again, his body slapped against her rear as he pounded into her, sheathing his erection in her dripping sex, his shaft glistening with her juices.

Taking every inch of his manhood Maddi's knuckled whitened as she gripped the bedsheet tightly. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open as her breathless gasps a clear indication of her impending orgasm.

"Oh God, yes... yes.... I'm.... I'm gonna....."

Suddenly her head snapped up and her eyes opened wide, staring blankly at the wall opposite as the first flames of her climax started to ignite inside her.

"That's it.... cum bitch.... fucking cum on my cock." Burying his prick in her spasming pussy one last time, he groaned, "Fucking take it all you little slut."

"Oh God yes... I'm.... I'm cummmmmiinnnngggggggg!"

Shrieking out her delight her pregnant body arched and jerked, the pleasure of her orgasm overwhelming her.

Stepping back out of sight Aaron stood trembling, totally stunned, replaying what he had seen in his mind as he listened to them.

She was fucking William Yates.

After everything they had discussed she had gone back to him, the old lecher who she had told him she was just using for sex.

"Fuck.... fuck, fuck.... aaahhhhhhhhhh!"

From the other side of the wall, he heard the older man cry out as he came and assumed he was depositing his semen in Madeline's body.

"Shit, I fucking needed that. My nuts were turning blue." A minute or so later William loudly declared his satisfaction.

Still breathing heavily and clearly getting up off the bed, judging by the noises Aaron could hear, the other man began to get dressed.

"Are you going? I could make us a coffee or a drink if you wanted to stay." Maddi's voice sounded thoroughly miserable to her husband.

"No thanks." The older man laughed, "I only came round to fuck you and now I can tell your husband what a total slut you really are."

Moving back into one of the bedrooms Aaron couldn't hear the rest of the conversation as he stayed out of sight, trying to fully comprehend what he had just witnessed. Waiting patiently until he heard footsteps on the stairs and the front door close as the arrogant arsehole left he finally went to go.

Emerging from the darkened room he came face to face with Madeline as she stepped out of her bedroom. Wearing just an old t-shirt she had her hand between her legs to catch the sperm that was obviously leaking out of her.

"Shit!" She jumped back in fright and screamed when she saw him.

Clutching her free hand to her mouth she stared at him in utter shock for a second before continuing.

"Aaron... oh my God.... you scared me. Wha... what are you... doing... here....?"

"I got your message. I thought you wanted me to come over?" His voice was an angry whisper as he replied.

"I did.... It's not what you think.... I.... I...."

Unable to finish what she was saying she broke down and started to cry, realising that he must have witnessed at least some of what she had been doing.

"I guess I don't need to make that decision now?" He stated flatly and started to turn away, "You've clearly chosen William."

Maddi grabbed his arm and pulled him back to face her, her voice desperate.

"No Aaron.... I wanted you.... I called you.... but I needed it so badly.... He.... he was just...."

Standing in front of him she felt completely and utterly lost as she stammered, hot tears starting to freely course down her face.

He didn't bother to answer, the fresh hurt he felt was almost too much for him to bear so he pulled away from her and, not knowing what to do, went back into the room he had hidden in.

"Aaron... I'm so sorry.... please..... please..... can't we..."

"I don't think there's anything left to talk about."

He threw back at her cutting her off as he shut the door behind him.

Slumping onto the bed he realised that the carefully pieced together fragments of his heart were well and truly broken again. Contemplating his recent decision he put his head in his hands, the tears pricking the corners of his eyes as he struggled not to cry.

Sitting and staring blankly at the floor he knew his feelings for his wife were never going to change and now he was faced with the simple fact that they would never be together.

Outside the closed door a distraught Madeline slumped to the floor and sobbed almost hysterically.

'Why did he have to see her like that?'

"Why didn't he see how much being without him broke her heart?'

If she hadn't pushed him away with everything that had happened before she had certainly done it now.

As she reached that conclusion she also realised that this might be her only opportunity to put things right between them.

Aaron wasn't aware of how long he had been sitting there when the door opened and a weeping Maddison peered in, tears running down her cheeks.

"Please Aaron.... Please... can we talk.... please give me a chance to explain and then.... if you want to go I... I won't try to stop you."

He didn't bother to look up, "What else is there to say Maddi... you've obviously made your mind up and your future doesn't include me."

She dropped down onto the bed next to him and took his hand in hers trying to sniff back the tears.

"It's not what you think." She took a deep breath, "Tonight, was just about my hormones. I don't want him, I want you. I've always wanted you."

"It doesn't seem as if you do." Glancing up at her his expression was one of pain and confusion, "You seemed to be having a pretty good time."

"Please Aaron... I can't help my urges. It's because I'm pregnant. William Yates has only ever been a means to scratch an itch. Nothing more. I told you I would turn to him if you.... you rejected me.""

"Fine." He shrugged averting his eyes and staring back down at the floor, "But it still seems plain to me, you're fucking that old pervert again."

Wiping her eyes Madeline ignored his comment.

"Being pregnant plays havoc with your hormones, at least it does with mine. It sends your moods haywire and at times makes me so horny that I want to tear my hair out but, having a bump like this isn't exactly inviting to guys."

"Whatever."

"You weren't there and he was. That's all." She ran her hand over her belly sniffling, "And it's not like I could even go out and find a man when I have this, it would be well-nigh impossible. Not that I want to date anyone."

The way she spoke made him think back to when she had first told him about William Yates. Her comment about him being very capable with his tongue sprang to mind and the thought of her with her legs spread wide while the older man ate her pussy made him feel sick to his stomach. Previously he would have found the idea making him loathe what she was doing even more but now, now that he had lost her, everything had changed for him.

She was right, she had told him what could happen if he stayed away from her and, whilst he was jealous, he also knew he was partly at fault.

"It was shortly before Henry passed away that I met William. We had a business meeting and after he took me to dinner. That was when we first had sex."

"So?" Aaron finally spoke his tone as cold as he could make it.

"So, I was really, really horny and utterly miserable without you and fed up with Henry being so ill. That's when I agreed to go back to his place and, to cut a long story short, I ended up letting him fuck me."

"Maddi you...." He went to interrupt her.

"Let me finish." She stopped him and continued, "I need to tell you everything. I hated myself for doing it and swore it was a one-off thing. Then I found my body craving sex again so, despite all my intentions not to, I called him."

Her husband remained silent and just looked at her.

"I was so bloody horny and I remembered how good his tongue was so when he suggested I go round to his place again I went. After that it just became easier and easier. The sex was ok, not great, just ok, it satisfied a need in me and...."

"Then Henry died and I came to the funeral and..... and everything changed?" His voice was soft now as he finished her sentence for her.

She nodded, her tears gradually stopping, "I didn't know what to do and I wanted to... to be near you."

"And what about tonight?" Tilting her head up towards him he gazed into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Aaron. After the funeral, when you stayed here and we made love, it was all so wonderful, and I hoped that maybe we could try again..... then when you didn't call me... I.... I started to think that maybe I really had lost you for good.

"Then today my body betrayed me, I tried to resist my needs, I honestly did... I called you but you weren't there and..... and I.... I couldn't stop myself, I needed... well, I... I wasn't myself and....."

Madeline broke down sobbing again. Her eyes were red from crying while her smudged mascara formed black circles around them but, to him, she still looked as beautiful as ever.

Turning to gaze at her Aaron knew if he gave in now, he would forgive his wife anything.

Looking miserably back at him she started to speak, "I'm so sorry. I really am... I'll.... I'll try to understand if you don't want me anymore."

"Of course I want you. It was just.... you know." He took her in his arms and whispered softly as her tears made his shoulder wet, "I love you Mad's. I always have."

"Aaron...."

She pulled away from him and gazed at his face her fingers entwined with his as the tears continued to roll down her cheeks. The look of utter desolation in her eyes would stay with him forever.

"I... I love you to. I never stopped loving you. But I'll understand if you don't want me now.... after everything that's happened and.... and tonight."

"I've never stopped wanting you. You're all I've ever wanted Mad's.... to be with you. It's just the situation and the.... the baby."

For the next few minutes, they just sat quietly holding hands and looking at each other, neither of them speaking as they both thought about what they had just said.

"So, what now?" She finally broke the silence that had fallen over them.

"I don't know. Before I got here and saw.... saw you and him. I'd decided to try and see if we could be together, but now.... I just don't know."

"I've just ruined everything haven't I?" Maddi bit her bottom lip as she started to cry again.

"Yes, no.... maybe." Her husband struggled for a coherent answer, "To be honest I don't know what to think. I'm so bloody confused by my feelings."

"Can I ask you something?"

He looked at her and smiled, "Sure."

"Would you be with me for the birth?" Her voice was almost a whisper, "I know I've already asked but I need you. I'm not sure I can do this on my own."

Aaron got up from the bed and started to pace slowly around the room, clearly turning her question over in his mind.

'Would it mean he was accepting the child?'

"I'm... I'm not sure." He eventually said quietly, avoiding looking into his wife's eyes as he spoke.

"You mean you don't want to be with me or you're just not certain you can do it?" Her response was one of despondency.

"No, it means I'm scared Mad's."

"Scared?" She stared at him, totally perplexed by his answer, "What does that mean?"

"It means I'm scared that we'll get back together and it will all go wrong again. What if when the baby arrives I find myself hating it and you?"

Maddi gazed at him, trying not to burst into tears again as she answered his question hesitantly.

"We won't let that happen..... the baby will be yours.... you'll be its daddy."

Aaron was speechless and sat open mouthed trying to absorb what she had just said to him.

"Say something... please." Madeline said eventually biting her lower lip nervously, "Please Aaron... I love you so much."

"I just don't know if I can accept it as mine... I..." He couldn't help but sound angry.

"I'll do anything.... anything.... please.... I love you."

Unable to stop herself she started sobbing desperately, holding on to him as she stared hopefully into his eyes, her expression one of total despair.

It seemed like an eternity as they sat gazing at each other, Madeline sure her heart was about to burst out of her chest.

Looking back at her Aaron knew there was only one decision he could make.

"Aaron..." She whispered, "Please... I love you. Please."

"I.... I'll try. I can't promise anything but I'll try."

It took a second or two for his words to sink in and then, leaning closer to him, she kissed him.

Their lips touched, lightly at first but then their mouths quickly became more passionate, their tongues colliding as he pulled her into his arms.

The kissing soon became more urgent, his hand slipping up under the t-shirt she had on to gently cup her breast, rolling the nipple and making her moan into his mouth.

Responding eagerly, she virtually tore his shirt off him before reaching for his trousers and fumbling at the zip, dragging it down and pushing her hand inside his pants seeking his cock.

"I want you Maddi... oh God I want you so badly." He groaned as his own hand wandered lower, moving down onto her leg.

"Don't.... I'm disgusting down there... he came in me..... let me go and..."

Grabbing his hand, she stopped him before his fingers could slide higher up between her thighs.